Celebrate with Us! Event Planning

Cincinnati, OH View map

Celebrate with Us! Event Planning specializes in event planning and management for all events. Let our planners coordinate all of the details for your wedding celebration. We are committed to providing excellent service with a personal touch.
Begin Planning Your event at: www.celebrationswithus.com

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Robin Married on 10/15/2011
    I started planning my wedding on my own. Quickly I realized it was too much for me to handle with other commitments. A friend recommended the planners at Celebrate with Us to me. Working with the team was the best decision I made in the wedding planning process. I was able to concentrate on enjoying the moment, rather than stress over the minute details that come along with planning an event. The team went way beyond a contract to ensure that the day was memorable for us. I would recommend Celebrate with Us to everyone. As a matter of fact, I have. This summer, the team will be working with my best friend for her wedding.
    Daphne Married on 05/20/2011
    Wonderful from start to finish.....I felt so at ease due to the fact that I could leave details for my planner and it was DONE!
    Megan Married on 07/31/2010
    We hired’ Celebrate With Us!’ to coordinate our rehearsal and wedding day activities. The members of their team were extremely professional in every aspect of our interaction. They coordinated and directed our vendors, were courteous and kind to our family members/guests and ensured that we didn’t have to worry about any details on our big day. Their help made for a perfect day! We were very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend them for your event planning needs.

Wedding Vows and Promises Wedding Vows and Promises Wedding Officiants

Le'Nervia is one of the best & wonderfully personality planners around! Not only for weddings but any even you have in mind!

Petite Productions Videography Services Petite Productions Videography Services Wedding Videographers

As an event videographer I know how hectic a wedding day can be. I have worked with Celebrate with Us on several occasion and they always make sure the event runs smoothly. If you need an event coordinator, consider Celebrate with Us!

Reasonable Party Rental, LLC Reasonable Party Rental, LLC Wedding Rentals

Le'Nervia is a fantastic wedding planner, she knows how to get the job done right! She is very detailed planner that knows her job. If you are getting married, having a party or any other event, do not hesitate to call LeNervia at Celebrate with Us! Event Planning

11427 Reed Hartman Highway Cincinnati, OH, 45241
Location of (Celebrate with Us! Event Planning)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding