11427 Reed Hartman Highway, Cincinnati, OH 45241 Map · Phone number

About Celebrate with Us! Event Planning

Celebrate with Us! Event Planning specializes in event planning and management for all events. Let our planners coordinate all of the details for your wedding celebration. We are committed to providing excellent service with a personal touch. We offer several different planning packages to meet your needs no matter where you are in the planning stages. In addition to wedding planning and coordination, we are pleased to offer the following services :
RSVP service, fine stationery, party favors and wedding accessories, errand services, and decor service.
Begin Planning Your event at: www.celebrationswithus.com

Follow Celebrate with Us! Event Planning on

Bouquet
Bouquet
Wedding ceremony area
Wedding ceremony area

6 Reviews for Celebrate with Us! Event Planning

Robin · Married on 10/15/2011

I started planning my wedding on my own. Quickly I realized it was too much for me to handle with other commitments. A friend recommended the planners at Celebrate with Us to me. Working with the team was the best decision I made in the wedding planning process. I was able to concentrate on enjoying the moment, rather than stress over the minute details that come along with planning an event. The team went way beyond a contract to ensure that the day was memorable for us. I would recommend Celebrate with Us to everyone. As a matter of fact, I have. This summer, the team will be working with my best friend for her wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Daphne · Married on 05/20/2011

Wonderful from start to finish.....I felt so at ease due to the fact that I could leave details for my planner and it was DONE!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Megan · Married on 07/31/2010

We hired’ Celebrate With Us!’ to coordinate our rehearsal and wedding day activities. The members of their team were extremely professional in every aspect of our interaction. They coordinated and directed our vendors, were courteous and kind to our family members/guests and ensured that we didn’t have to worry about any details on our big day. Their help made for a perfect day! We were very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend them for your event planning needs.

Sent on 04/01/2011

Celebrate with Us! Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Wedding Vows and Promises
    Wedding Vows and Promises Wedding Officiants

Le'Nervia is one of the best & wonderful personality planners around.

• Wedding Vows and Promises
    Wedding Vows and Promises Wedding Officiants

Le'Nervia is one of the best & wonderfully personality planners around! Not only for weddings but any even you have in mind!

• Petite Productions Videography Services
    Petite Productions Videography Services Wedding Videographers

As an event videographer I know how hectic a wedding day can be. I have worked with Celebrate with Us on several occasion and they always make sure the event runs smoothly. If you need an event coordinator, consider Celebrate with Us!

• 11427 Reed Hartman Highway Cincinnati, 45241 See on map