8050 Beckett Center Dr. Suite 134, West Chester, OH 45069 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Real Weddings 1

About Petite Productions Videography Services

There is no better way to capture your wedding day than with video. Video captures the sights AND sounds of your special day. Don't rely on photos alone to capture a moment in time, let us capture the experience! From ceremony only coverage to complete wedding day coverage, Petite Productions has an option to suit the needs of every bride.

Petite Productions has proudly been serving the Cincinnati, Dayton and Northern Kentucky area since 2001.

Follow Petite Productions Videography Services on

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for Petite Productions Videography Services

Rebecca · Married on 10/12/2013

Hiring a videographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We had an amazing photographer and are obsessed with our wedding pictures, but I'm so glad we made room in our budget for a video. We have had our wedding video less than 2 weeks and I have already watched it at least 6 times! Amanda did such an awesome job, I couldn't be happier with our video. She was very easy to work with during the planning stages, always responded quickly by phone and email, and incredibly friendly at our wedding. Her prices are beyond reasonable. I will continue to recommend her to everyone! She was great!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Susan · event on 06/01/2013

Amanda was great! She was easy to contact and responsive to our wants and needs. She was very flexible the day of the event as we also wanted family photos. ( which were terrific! ). Amanda was responsible as she arrived to the temple early ( earlier than us! ) to set up her equipment. She had good ideas for photo opportunities, and I am grateful for that. She was very professional and I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Amanda was really easy to work with and extremely flexible when hiring her for our wedding to take footage of the wedding. We met with her, she showed us some of her video footage and then we decided on what package we wanted. We only wanted video of the reception and she showed up about an hour and a half earlier than we needed her there, which was nice.
    She contacted us maybe twice within the year of our contract for the wedding and had all of the details in order- definitely a no-stress process. Included in our package, she gave us 2 standard edited DVDs and one Blueray DVD and also gave us permission to make copies if we wanted. In the footage was our bridal party speeches, first dances, and then the first half of our reception.
    My only regret was not having her stay for the second half! We weren't too concerned on quality, honestly- we were more interested in someone capturing the footage of the reception. I think in comparison to videographers in the area, her filming is better than most, but it won't be edited to look like a Hollywood film in regards to quality. I think her quality is better than expected for the price we paid!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Real Weddings

• Artrageous Desserts
    Artrageous Desserts Wedding Cakes

Amanda is an amazing person and extremely professional. Her work is fantastic as she has an eye for detail. I highly recommend her! She not only provides video services for weddings, but also for corporate events and training videos.

• Wedding Vows and Promises
    Wedding Vows and Promises Wedding Officiants

Mandy's workmanship is one of the best around. I am amazed at the quality of her DVDs. She's very personable, which makes her easy to work with. Not with a know-it-all attitude but one of experience. I know many think that a wedding video is one of those 'extras' you can do without, but in the long run, it is one of the most secure ways of remembering your most special day.

• Fairfield Banquet & Convention Center
    Fairfield Banquet & Convention Center Hotel Weddings

Petite Productions always does a great job and they are always very professional. We love having Petite Productions at our facility!

• 8050 Beckett Center Dr. Suite 134 West Chester, 45069 See on map