Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Reasonable Party Rental, LLC

"RENT WITH THE BEST FOR A LOT LESS!"

Reasonable Party Rental, LLC  is the premier source for exceptional table linens, chair covers, sash rentals, linens, centerpieces, backdrops and so much more in the greater Akron, Canton and Cleveland areas.

As your linen decor expert, we are a full service linen company with a  vast selection of linens and chair covers.  Being a family-owned and operated business, we deliver a high level of personalized service and quality products.

We will make your wedding or special event "Simply Gorgeous."

We offer a Large Variety of Chair Covers and Sashes,  Tablecloths, Charger Plates, Napkins, Overlays, Runners, Up-lighting, Centerpieces, Manzinita Centerpeices,  Ceiling Drapes, Chavari Chairs in Silver and Gold, Amelia Whitewashed Chairs Backdrops and MORE.

We would like to thank you for considering Reasonable Party Rental, LLC as your linen decor professionals.  We enjoy working with people and making them happy.  If you want the look of elegance at a very reasonable price, please call  today to set up a personal appointment.  We will be more than happy to help.

"It is our mission to create the perfect decor for every wedding and special event."

We can be reached at 330-608-6795, Please call for your appointment today!

!

Centerpieces (7)
Vases (5)
Altar/Arch (2)
Showroom (1)

Painless, cost effective and a pleasure: that would describe working with Renee. I started the wedding planning process determined to avoid any kind of linens vendors bc all the stories that I heard involved a lot of money and headaches. Renee proved me wrong. She knew exactly what I wanted and delivered my vision. I trust her and would definitely recommend her for any future event.

Profile Picture Ramona, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Renee was a pleasure to do business with! She is professional and her selection of linens is huge! Anything you need she has!
Thank you Renee.. you are awesome!

Photo of Reasonable Party Rental, LLC in Richfield, OH - Hilton Garden- Twinsburg
Profile Picture Lori, 10/28/17, 1 Review
4.7

Working with Renee was great! She was able to give us the perfect amount of lighting for a great price. Definitely would recommend working with her!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1423618031528 1423618013584 navy tablecloth

DO IT YOURSELF CHAIR COVERS $ 2.00 INCLUDES A SASH

$2.60 Value | Redeem In-Store
DO IT YOURSELF CHAIR-COVERS CALL TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR DATE AND WHITE OR BLACK SPANDEX CHAIR COVERS ALONG WITH A SASH. RENT FOR 2.00 EACH YOU PICK UP 2 DAYS BEFORE YOUR EVENT AND RETURN BACK TO REASONABLE PARTY RENTAL, LLC WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR EVENT. NO DELIVERY OR PICK UP OFFERED FOR THIS DEAL, CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...330-608-6795
Offer Expires: 04/16/2018
Available to the first 50 couples
#WWe4ff26d97b7d83d3

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Reasonable Party Rental is a must for decor for any event. Ms. Renee and her entire team is so helpful and has a great eye for design. The rental products are top quality giving your event that "special" touch. Ms. Renee goes above and beyond to work with clients helping their vision come to life. There are decor items for fit most every budget. You will definitely be pleased with Reasonable Party Rental. Looking forward to working with them again!

A Quality group. Fun to work with.

Renee and her staff are incredible! She has a great set-up for anyone who is planning an event to come and see the different options that you can put together from backdrops to tables and chair covers, Renee has it all! Renee and her staff make my job as a wedding and event planner a snap!

As a fellow vendor, I've seen Renee's work first hand. She and her staff work tirelessly to make everything perfect, and are always friendly and very easy to work with. I would definitely have Renee provide my chair covers and linens at any event I was sponsoring, and know that everything would be perfect. Sandy Ekey BalloonSculptures.com

Renee is as sweet as she is talented. She is always a pleasure to work with. Her professionalism and creativity are showcased in her beautiful table and chair designs, centerpieces, backdrops and uplighting. She always goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is perfect. I highly recommend Renee if you need any rentals to make your dream wedding a reality!

Events