Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Reasonable Party Rental, LLC

"RENT WITH THE BEST FOR A LOT LESS!"

WE RENT CHAMPAGNE GOLD CHIAVARI CHAIRS FOR 3.95 EACH PLUS DELIVERY

CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND TO RESERVE FOR YOUR SPECIAL EVENT TODAY!

Reasonable Party Rental, LLC  is the premier source for exceptional table linens, chair covers, sash rentals, linens, centerpieces, backdrops and so much more in the greater Akron, Canton and Cleveland areas.

As your linen decor expert, we are a full service linen company with a  vast selection of linens and chair covers.  Being a family-owned and operated business, we deliver a high level of personalized service and quality products.

We will make your wedding or special event "Simply Gorgeous."

We offer a Large Variety of Chair Covers and Sashes,  Tablecloths, Charger Plates, Napkins, Overlays, Runners, Up-lighting, Centerpieces, Manzinita Centerpeices,  Ceiling Drapes, Chavari Chairs in Silver and Gold, Amelia Whitewashed Chairs Backdrops and MORE.

We would like to thank you for considering Reasonable Party Rental, LLC as your linen decor professionals.  We enjoy working with people and making them happy.  If you want the look of elegance at a very reasonable price, please call  today to set up a personal appointment.  We will be more than happy to help.

"It is our mission to create the perfect decor for every wedding and special event."

We can be reached at 330-608-6795, Please call for your appointment today!

!

Centerpieces (7)
Vases (5)
Altar/Arch (2)
Showroom (1)

Our experience with Reasonable Rental was AMAZING! Renee made us feel very comfortable and made sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted it! The chairs were gorgeous, the backdrop was breath taking, the cake table cover fit our theme, and the lighting was exactly what we wanted. Our hall truly looked magical!! Again, I cannot thank Reasonable Rental for an amazing experience and for allowing my husband and I to have a worry-free wedding day!

Photo of Reasonable Party Rental, LLC in Richfield, OH - Our beautiful backdrop!
Photo of Reasonable Party Rental, LLC in Richfield, OH - Our amazing chairs!
Photo of Reasonable Party Rental, LLC in Richfield, OH - Some of our uplighting and out backdrop!
Photo of Reasonable Party Rental, LLC in Richfield, OH - Cake table cover!
Photo of Reasonable Party Rental, LLC in Richfield, OH - Close up of our cake table cover!
Profile Picture Cassie, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Renee at Reasonable Party Rentals was a pleasure to work with for my July 2018 wedding. Her prices were very competitive among the rental companies I got quotes from, but her true value came in the form of helping my vision for my wedding come to life. She made excellent suggestions and didn't let a single detail slip through without being perfected. I would highly recommend her for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When I walked in to the Music Box for our wedding, the sight took my breath away. Renee knew exactly what I wanted and created a gorgeous landscape! She was also fabulous to work with. I loved playing with her dogs at her house. It was like we knew each other for years! I strongly recommend her! Thank you Music Box for introducing me to such a wonderful person!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1477618963655 20161021140055 1
220x220 sq 1477663848811 img0559 1
220x220 sq 1477663851332 img0587 1

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Reasonable Party Rental is a must for decor for any event. Ms. Renee and her entire team is so helpful and has a great eye for design. The rental products are top quality giving your event that "special" touch. Ms. Renee goes above and beyond to work with clients helping their vision come to life. There are decor items for fit most every budget. You will definitely be pleased with Reasonable Party Rental. Looking forward to working with them again!

A Quality group. Fun to work with.

Renee and her staff are incredible! She has a great set-up for anyone who is planning an event to come and see the different options that you can put together from backdrops to tables and chair covers, Renee has it all! Renee and her staff make my job as a wedding and event planner a snap!

As a fellow vendor, I've seen Renee's work first hand. She and her staff work tirelessly to make everything perfect, and are always friendly and very easy to work with. I would definitely have Renee provide my chair covers and linens at any event I was sponsoring, and know that everything would be perfect. Sandy Ekey BalloonSculptures.com

Renee is as sweet as she is talented. She is always a pleasure to work with. Her professionalism and creativity are showcased in her beautiful table and chair designs, centerpieces, backdrops and uplighting. She always goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is perfect. I highly recommend Renee if you need any rentals to make your dream wedding a reality!

4880 Berkley Road, Richfield, OH 44286   See On Map