Medina, Medina, OH 44258 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About InFocus PhotoBooths

Located in Medina, Ohio, inFocus PhotoBooths is a photo booth rental company that offers unparalleled customer service and spacious photo booths at an affordable price. Their rental packages go above and beyond the norm and include two on-site attendants to cater to your needs, unlimited photo strips, six hours of rental time, a large assortment of photo props and space to fit up to 20 guests in any photo. With green screen options, personalized photo strip designs and a variety of additional services, inFocus PhotoBooths goes above and beyond to ensure your complete satisfaction.

Serving the greater Cleveland area, inFocus PhotoBooths provides photo booth rentals, uplighting, bagpiping and officiant services for weddings and other special occasions. Photo booth rental packages include unlimited photo booth sessions and photo strip printouts for you and your wedding guests. Event services offered include the following:

• Delivery, setup and cleanup

InFocus PhotoBooths 1
  • Andie

Andie · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Photo Booth Option By Far

Working with James with InFocus was so easy. He had done two of my other friends weddings as well, and we were blown away by the amount of props that they had available. When my husband and I decided that we wanted to do a photo booth, there wasn’t even a question of who we used! James made the process so simple, with hardly any work on my end. He customized a photo strip for me (I’m extremely picky) and we went through about 4 proofs before it was perfect. He made sure everything was exactly the way I wanted it! He got back to my emails and questions within 24 business hours, which I always appreciate. You also get a scrap book that they make for you during the wedding, and a flash drive with all the photos on it. Definitely worth the money!!

Anthony Morano · Married on 10/06/2018

Anthony M. The groom

James was very professional and worked really well with our budget. Was on time and even at the last minute we changed something and he went with it. I would recommend his services to anyone.

InFocus PhotoBooths 2

InFocus PhotoBooths FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 399.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 749.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• Medina Medina, Ohio, 44258 See on map