63 Reviews for inFocus PhotoBooths

Prints (10)
Props (10)
Backdrop(s) (5)
61 inFocus PhotoBooths Reviews

I think the biggest hit at my wedding was the photo booth! There was always a line and the pictures are great! Loved the photo book!

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

James really knows his stuff. He was also our officiant and he did an amazing job! He really gets to know you and gets to know your guests. So the ceremony and the photo booth were perfect!

Profile Picture Alexandria , 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We couldn't have been happier with InFocus Photobooths. James and his staff were amazing and everyone at our reception loved them. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a photo booth at their wedding.

Profile Picture Seth, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Infocus photobooths was a great addition to our reception! Price was reasonable, especially for what you get! James did a great job providing a fun photobooth experience for all ages and varieties at my reception. More props then you could imagine, huge photobooth, and great quality pictures. Would highly recommend him and his photobooth services.

Profile Picture Sam, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

James was amazing to work with!!! He made everything so easy and always called to check in on things. Even our guests still talk about how amazing the “photobooth guy” was! He even was suggesting props and just having a good time with everyone. It was perfect!!! Would use them again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

James & Michelle are amazing! James was our officiant and kept us calm and on track. We also used him for our Photobooth & Uplighting. Everyone complimented how much fun the photobooth was and how beautiful the venue looked. I cannot begin to thank them for everything they did for Ryan & I. You made the day even more special, do not hesitate to hire InFocus for your next event.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Absolutely loves everything about this team!! Kept everyone engaged and love the book I received from everyone's photos at the end of the night !

Profile Picture sheena, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

We had inFocus PhotoBooths at my daughter's wedding. The 2 attendants - Brad and Kaitlyn - were very professional and help everybody thru the experience. Our guests loved the photo strip favors they received after visiting the booth. They prepared a scrapbook for the bride and groom with the photo strips and special messages written by each of the guests in the photo.

James, the owner, is also very professional and a pleasure to work with. He contacted my daughter about 1 month before the wedding to prepare the frame for the photo strips and customized the colors to match the wedding theme.

I highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Anne, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used InFocus Photo Booths for our wedding reception and thought that they were great! There were plenty of props, everyone got a photo strip, and the two attendants were very personable and seamlessly interacted with guests. Our 7 year old nephew at times took over the booth, and we appreciated the fact that the attendants were extremely nice and accommodating to him and even knew him by name! We really enjoyed getting a scrapbook at the end of the night, along with a jump drive of all the photos that were taken. It was fun looking through the scrapbook the next day! The owner, James, was very easy to work with during the planning process and delivered exactly what we were hoping to get. We highly recommend InFocus Photo Booths!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Infocus photobooths were a huge hit at our wedding reception. Owner, James Beaton, was very professional and very easy to contact and answer any and all questions promptly. We were excited about having a green screen as a background because we them got to have our own custom background for the photobooth. James and his staff were very professional and polite to everyone at our reception. Once the pictures were printed from the photobooth the staff then encouraged our guests to place one strip of pictures in a scrapbook for us and leave fun notes. We received our scrapbook and a USB of all of the pictures taken that night which was so fun to look through the next day with my husband! We were in tears we were laughing so hard. We had great memories and we will forever have this scrapbook to look back at all the fun memories from our wedding reception. James also provided uplighting for our venue. He showed up early and placed all the lighting around my venue and then politely asked me to check out the lights and see if I would change anything. Luckily he had already set the lights up perfectly and they added such a nice atmosphere to our venue! It was beautiful. We would highly recommend James Beaton and InFocus photobooths to everyone!

Profile Picture Krystin, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having the photo booth at our wedding was a complete hit! James and his staff were amazing! He even had a little extra gift for us from him and our bridal party we will be able to cherish forever. If your looking for something fun and entertaining for your wedding guests I definitely suggest giving him a call! He is very resonably priced, responsive, professional and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Trinity, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

InFocus Photobooths did a phenomenal job at my wedding reception- with 350 guests, James and his associates did a great job making sure everybody got a turn in the booth. The photo strips are clear and great quality! James was easy to work with and very affordable compared to competitors! I recommend InFocus for any occasion!

Profile Picture Lucy, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

James was the highlight of our Wedding. He came recommended from a friend and I'm so glad we went with him! Affordable, professional and made the night perfect! I love that we have a beautiful photo book of all the pictures with guests funny quotes and a flash drive! Highly recommend InFocus! Family and friends are still talking about how awesome it was and if I saw their funny photos!!

Profile Picture Mikaela, 11/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you're thinking about booking James as your officiant or photo booth person, DO IT NOW! My husband and I got married on a football field and I had no clue how the ceremony was going to go, where the guests were going to sit, etc. James figured everything out at rehearsal and I left that evening feeling so much less stressed! Our ceremony was absolutely perfect! We met James at a bridal show and as soon as I saw all the props and the memory book I decided to book. Our photo booth was one of the highlights of our reception, all of our guests loved it! We went with the green screen option and were able to incorporate our football theme into the photo booth backgrounds. There were TONS of props and we were left with an amazing memory book and a USB drive with all of the photos to cherish forever. Thank you so much James!!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We used InFocus Photobooths for our wedding and absolutely loved them. Our guests said it was one of the best photobooths they had been in! Everyone had such a great time and people were in the booth all night! We also received a scrapbook and jump drive with the pictures from the booth that we will cherish forever of our special day. We also used James as our officiant and he was amazing. He created the exact type of service my husband and I wanted. We would recommend inFocus to anyone!

Profile Picture Stevanna, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

James and his team, including his wife, was absolutely outstanding. James was very easy to work with and he was extremely organized on both the back end with paper work and the actual booth. His background photo selection for the pictures was robust. Frankly, I have been to a few other weddings with photo booths and no vendor compared to the quality of images you are going to get from inFocus. I highly recommend going with inFocus!

Profile Picture User7222322, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great job and quality! We were pleased with them

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/3/16, 16 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

James at inFocus Photobooths was a pleasure to work with! He played a dual role on our wedding day and played the bagpipes at our ceremony! He was very easy to contact and our guests loved the photobooth. He came with a ton of props and our guests enjoyed the photobooth all night. He printed as many copies for the guests as they wanted. He also had a memory scrap book that our guests could put their pictures in and write a note to us. It was a great time!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/28/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

James and his team are wonderful people to work with! Not only that but they have some of the best props around! Our wedding guests loved our Photo Booth! Also James was prompt and professional. He is very kind and caring about his clients.

Profile Picture User6803830, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We utilized InFocus Photobooths for our wedding on April 23, 2016. We rented the typical type of photobooth in the larger size and it was more than enough room for our guests. The photobooth attendants brought a ton of fun props to use in the booth. They also helped guests create a photo album with the pictures taken that night. The photo book was amazing and a good laugh the next day! We also received a flash drive with all of the pictures taken that evening. The attendants were fantastic and tons of fun! They helped everyone with props, their pictures, getting started in the booth, and the book. They really helped make the whole experience wonderful!

Profile Picture megan, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

James from InFocus was amazing! He also played the bagpipes for our recessional and he looked and sounded amazing! He personally ran the photo booth for our reception and our guests will not stop raving about how great he was! He took the time to help people get extra copies of their photos, helped kids pick props, he even went out of his way to find a mistletoe prop for our Christmas themed wedding! One special touch I loved: At the end of the night he handed me a scrapbook containing copies of all the photos taken that night with notes from our loved ones written in! He was so professional but fun and charismatic too and we're so glad he was such a big part of our special day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth

It was so fun working with James at InFocus Photobooths. I am so impressed with the quality of pictures and guest book I received from them. Their attendants were so friendly and creative. I also couldn't believe the amount of props he provided. I was finally able to get around to looking at flash drive he provided...boy did he deliver. It was so fun looking back at all the fun our guests had on our wedding day. I would recommend InFocus Photobooths to everyone!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

As a froogle but picky pride, James provided us a TOP NOTCH photobooth that fit our budget. It MADE our wedding night. He provides a photo strip for everyone who is in the picture, we had pictures with our entire bridal party of 16 ppl and everyone recieved a copy, no other photobooth I've experianced has provided that at no additional cost. Looking back at our wedding, I could not have been happier with my choice with inFocus and myself and everyone at my wedding would agree. James set up and tore down with plenty of time to spare. Thanks James, we had such a great time and we are so happy you were aprt of it :)

Profile Picture Leah, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

James and his staff were absolutely amazing from start to finish! The process was so smooth and this was one of the most stress free parts of the wedding. I was even able to add up lighting to my package about 2 weeks before the wedding and it really made a difference in the room. All of the guests loved the booth and the book we got at the end was something we will cherish for years to come. The best part is ALL of your guests get copies of their photos and we have a flash drive to print as many as we want. I would definitely recommend James and inFocus to anyone who asks for any event!

Profile Picture User5631016, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews