InFocus PhotoBooths Reviews

InFocus PhotoBooths 1
  • Andie

Andie · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Photo Booth Option By Far

Working with James with InFocus was so easy. He had done two of my other friends weddings as well, and we were blown away by the amount of props that they had available. When my husband and I decided that we wanted to do a photo booth, there wasn’t even a question of who we used! James made the process so simple, with hardly any work on my end. He customized a photo strip for me (I’m extremely picky) and we went through about 4 proofs before it was perfect. He made sure everything was exactly the way I wanted it! He got back to my emails and questions within 24 business hours, which I always appreciate. You also get a scrap book that they make for you during the wedding, and a flash drive with all the photos on it. Definitely worth the money!!

Anthony Morano · Married on 10/06/2018

Anthony M. The groom

James was very professional and worked really well with our budget. Was on time and even at the last minute we changed something and he went with it. I would recommend his services to anyone.

InFocus PhotoBooths 2

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Emily & Corey

Where do I begin.. from the day I met James and his staff at the bridal show at IX center, I totally fell in love with this company! We were still in the early stages of planning then and he was filled with suggestions, everywhere from venue, to photographer, to caterer. The guy knows his stuff. We ended up booking one of his amazing bundle deals.. he did officiated the ceremony, SURPRISED MY GROOM WITH BAG PIPES, ran the photobooth during the reception, and even did our uplighting!!! It was a deal we could not pass up. He never once made me feel left in the dark about any part of our big day. On the event itself, everything went smoothly and the photo booth was a huge success (we even got Uncle Ernie in there!!). We took home an amazing memory album with personal entries from all our friends and family.. one of the best parts was looking through ALL the pictures of the night from our couch, on the USB flash drive we were sent home with!! It was such a relief to have found this company! I recommend him to everyone!!!!

Chrissy · Married on 09/28/2018

So much more than a photobooth!

James and inFocus photo booth were such an amazing hit at our wedding! People raved about the props and James's personality! The book he put together and the jump drive he provided us with is something we will cherish forever!. Thank you so much for the laughs and great times James!

The two girls (I'm sorry I don't recall their names!) were also so sweet and great as well! This company blew me away and I am so happy we hired them.

Joshua Grayshaw · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding/Reception

James and everyone that works with him are amazing! James has many options to make sure you get the design to fit your needs. He as well officiated our wedding and with his questionnaire and flexibility it made everything so smooth! Everyone loved the photo booth including the children, there was never down time. The book he gave us as well as all the other photos it was amazing to see what all of our guests enjoying the photo booth as well!

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

My guests absolutely LOVED the photobooth. They were amazing, I got a memory book and USB of all the photos. So much fun. Highly recommend!!!

sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

The photo booth was a hit at our wedding!! The crew was awesome and James was great to work with!! We highly recommend them!

Kelsey · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely loved working with James and his photobooth crew. We had James officiate our wedding ceremony too, which was fantastic! He gave us a questionnaire and was able to really grasp our personalities and wrote the best vows for us! He has a great sense of humor and was so quick to respond too all of my emails and calls. We also loved the photobooth props and scrapbook with all the photos in it. They were so friendly to all our guests too! We would definitely recommend InFocus photobooths and James for officiating!

Nikki · Married on 06/02/2018

I think the biggest hit at my wedding was the photo booth! There was always a line and the pictures are great! Loved the photo book!

Alexandria · Married on 05/12/2018

James really knows his stuff. He was also our officiant and he did an amazing job! He really gets to know you and gets to know your guests. So the ceremony and the photo booth were perfect!

Seth · Married on 01/06/2018

We couldn't have been happier with InFocus Photobooths. James and his staff were amazing and everyone at our reception loved them. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a photo booth at their wedding.

Sam · Married on 10/28/2017

Infocus photobooths was a great addition to our reception! Price was reasonable, especially for what you get! James did a great job providing a fun photobooth experience for all ages and varieties at my reception. More props then you could imagine, huge photobooth, and great quality pictures. Would highly recommend him and his photobooth services.

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

James was amazing to work with!!! He made everything so easy and always called to check in on things. Even our guests still talk about how amazing the “photobooth guy” was! He even was suggesting props and just having a good time with everyone. It was perfect!!! Would use them again in a heart beat!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

James & Michelle are amazing! James was our officiant and kept us calm and on track. We also used him for our Photobooth & Uplighting. Everyone complimented how much fun the photobooth was and how beautiful the venue looked. I cannot begin to thank them for everything they did for Ryan & I. You made the day even more special, do not hesitate to hire InFocus for your next event.

sheena · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely loves everything about this team!! Kept everyone engaged and love the book I received from everyone's photos at the end of the night !

Anne · Married on 07/15/2017

In Focus Photobooth
    We are so pleased with the work that In Focus Photobooth. It is great to look back and read all the messages our guests left for us, and it is even better to be able to look through all of the photos. They are hysterical and make us laugh every time we sit down to enjoy the book! James was very prompt in responding to emails and phone calls. Working with James and In Focus was probably one of the easiest parts of our wedding process. They were a huge hit with guests of all ages at our wedding. They even had a basketball template that went perfectly with our sports themed wedding! We had an especially large wedding so the size of the photo booth was very accommodating for what we needed! I would definitely recommend In Focus Photobooth and would love to work with them again in the future!

Anne · Married on 06/23/2017

We had inFocus PhotoBooths at my daughter's wedding. The 2 attendants - Brad and Kaitlyn - were very professional and help everybody thru the experience. Our guests loved the photo strip favors they received after visiting the booth. They prepared a scrapbook for the bride and groom with the photo strips and special messages written by each of the guests in the photo.

James, the owner, is also very professional and a pleasure to work with. He contacted my daughter about 1 month before the wedding to prepare the frame for the photo strips and customized the colors to match the wedding theme.

I highly recommend their services!

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2017

We used InFocus Photo Booths for our wedding reception and thought that they were great! There were plenty of props, everyone got a photo strip, and the two attendants were very personable and seamlessly interacted with guests. Our 7 year old nephew at times took over the booth, and we appreciated the fact that the attendants were extremely nice and accommodating to him and even knew him by name! We really enjoyed getting a scrapbook at the end of the night, along with a jump drive of all the photos that were taken. It was fun looking through the scrapbook the next day! The owner, James, was very easy to work with during the planning process and delivered exactly what we were hoping to get. We highly recommend InFocus Photo Booths!

Krystin · Married on 04/23/2017

Infocus photobooths were a huge hit at our wedding reception. Owner, James Beaton, was very professional and very easy to contact and answer any and all questions promptly. We were excited about having a green screen as a background because we them got to have our own custom background for the photobooth. James and his staff were very professional and polite to everyone at our reception. Once the pictures were printed from the photobooth the staff then encouraged our guests to place one strip of pictures in a scrapbook for us and leave fun notes. We received our scrapbook and a USB of all of the pictures taken that night which was so fun to look through the next day with my husband! We were in tears we were laughing so hard. We had great memories and we will forever have this scrapbook to look back at all the fun memories from our wedding reception. James also provided uplighting for our venue. He showed up early and placed all the lighting around my venue and then politely asked me to check out the lights and see if I would change anything. Luckily he had already set the lights up perfectly and they added such a nice atmosphere to our venue! It was beautiful. We would highly recommend James Beaton and InFocus photobooths to everyone!

Trinity · Married on 02/04/2017

Having the photo booth at our wedding was a complete hit! James and his staff were amazing! He even had a little extra gift for us from him and our bridal party we will be able to cherish forever. If your looking for something fun and entertaining for your wedding guests I definitely suggest giving him a call! He is very resonably priced, responsive, professional and easy to work with!

Lucy · Married on 12/31/2016

InFocus Photobooths did a phenomenal job at my wedding reception- with 350 guests, James and his associates did a great job making sure everybody got a turn in the booth. The photo strips are clear and great quality! James was easy to work with and very affordable compared to competitors! I recommend InFocus for any occasion!

Mikaela · Married on 11/11/2016

James was the highlight of our Wedding. He came recommended from a friend and I'm so glad we went with him! Affordable, professional and made the night perfect! I love that we have a beautiful photo book of all the pictures with guests funny quotes and a flash drive! Highly recommend InFocus! Family and friends are still talking about how awesome it was and if I saw their funny photos!!

Sara · Married on 08/20/2016

If you're thinking about booking James as your officiant or photo booth person, DO IT NOW! My husband and I got married on a football field and I had no clue how the ceremony was going to go, where the guests were going to sit, etc. James figured everything out at rehearsal and I left that evening feeling so much less stressed! Our ceremony was absolutely perfect! We met James at a bridal show and as soon as I saw all the props and the memory book I decided to book. Our photo booth was one of the highlights of our reception, all of our guests loved it! We went with the green screen option and were able to incorporate our football theme into the photo booth backgrounds. There were TONS of props and we were left with an amazing memory book and a USB drive with all of the photos to cherish forever. Thank you so much James!!

Stevanna · Married on 08/13/2016

We used InFocus Photobooths for our wedding and absolutely loved them. Our guests said it was one of the best photobooths they had been in! Everyone had such a great time and people were in the booth all night! We also received a scrapbook and jump drive with the pictures from the booth that we will cherish forever of our special day. We also used James as our officiant and he was amazing. He created the exact type of service my husband and I wanted. We would recommend inFocus to anyone!