inFocus PhotoBooths Reviews

67 Reviews for inFocus PhotoBooths

67 inFocus PhotoBooths Reviews

Anthony Morano · Married on 10/06/2018

Anthony M. The groom

James was very professional and worked really well with our budget. Was on time and even at the last minute we changed something and he went with it. I would recommend his services to anyone.

inFocus PhotoBooths 1

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

My guests absolutely LOVED the photobooth. They were amazing, I got a memory book and USB of all the photos. So much fun. Highly recommend!!!

sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

The photo booth was a hit at our wedding!! The crew was awesome and James was great to work with!! We highly recommend them!

Kelsey · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely loved working with James and his photobooth crew. We had James officiate our wedding ceremony too, which was fantastic! He gave us a questionnaire and was able to really grasp our personalities and wrote the best vows for us! He has a great sense of humor and was so quick to respond too all of my emails and calls. We also loved the photobooth props and scrapbook with all the photos in it. They were so friendly to all our guests too! We would definitely recommend InFocus photobooths and James for officiating!

Nikki · Married on 06/02/2018

I think the biggest hit at my wedding was the photo booth! There was always a line and the pictures are great! Loved the photo book!

Alexandria · Married on 05/12/2018

James really knows his stuff. He was also our officiant and he did an amazing job! He really gets to know you and gets to know your guests. So the ceremony and the photo booth were perfect!

Seth · Married on 01/06/2018

We couldn't have been happier with InFocus Photobooths. James and his staff were amazing and everyone at our reception loved them. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a photo booth at their wedding.

Sam · Married on 10/28/2017

Infocus photobooths was a great addition to our reception! Price was reasonable, especially for what you get! James did a great job providing a fun photobooth experience for all ages and varieties at my reception. More props then you could imagine, huge photobooth, and great quality pictures. Would highly recommend him and his photobooth services.

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

James was amazing to work with!!! He made everything so easy and always called to check in on things. Even our guests still talk about how amazing the “photobooth guy” was! He even was suggesting props and just having a good time with everyone. It was perfect!!! Would use them again in a heart beat!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

James & Michelle are amazing! James was our officiant and kept us calm and on track. We also used him for our Photobooth & Uplighting. Everyone complimented how much fun the photobooth was and how beautiful the venue looked. I cannot begin to thank them for everything they did for Ryan & I. You made the day even more special, do not hesitate to hire InFocus for your next event.

sheena · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely loves everything about this team!! Kept everyone engaged and love the book I received from everyone's photos at the end of the night !

Anne · Married on 06/23/2017

We had inFocus PhotoBooths at my daughter's wedding. The 2 attendants - Brad and Kaitlyn - were very professional and help everybody thru the experience. Our guests loved the photo strip favors they received after visiting the booth. They prepared a scrapbook for the bride and groom with the photo strips and special messages written by each of the guests in the photo.

James, the owner, is also very professional and a pleasure to work with. He contacted my daughter about 1 month before the wedding to prepare the frame for the photo strips and customized the colors to match the wedding theme.

I highly recommend their services!

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2017

We used InFocus Photo Booths for our wedding reception and thought that they were great! There were plenty of props, everyone got a photo strip, and the two attendants were very personable and seamlessly interacted with guests. Our 7 year old nephew at times took over the booth, and we appreciated the fact that the attendants were extremely nice and accommodating to him and even knew him by name! We really enjoyed getting a scrapbook at the end of the night, along with a jump drive of all the photos that were taken. It was fun looking through the scrapbook the next day! The owner, James, was very easy to work with during the planning process and delivered exactly what we were hoping to get. We highly recommend InFocus Photo Booths!

Krystin · Married on 04/23/2017

Infocus photobooths were a huge hit at our wedding reception. Owner, James Beaton, was very professional and very easy to contact and answer any and all questions promptly. We were excited about having a green screen as a background because we them got to have our own custom background for the photobooth. James and his staff were very professional and polite to everyone at our reception. Once the pictures were printed from the photobooth the staff then encouraged our guests to place one strip of pictures in a scrapbook for us and leave fun notes. We received our scrapbook and a USB of all of the pictures taken that night which was so fun to look through the next day with my husband! We were in tears we were laughing so hard. We had great memories and we will forever have this scrapbook to look back at all the fun memories from our wedding reception. James also provided uplighting for our venue. He showed up early and placed all the lighting around my venue and then politely asked me to check out the lights and see if I would change anything. Luckily he had already set the lights up perfectly and they added such a nice atmosphere to our venue! It was beautiful. We would highly recommend James Beaton and InFocus photobooths to everyone!

Trinity · Married on 02/04/2017

Having the photo booth at our wedding was a complete hit! James and his staff were amazing! He even had a little extra gift for us from him and our bridal party we will be able to cherish forever. If your looking for something fun and entertaining for your wedding guests I definitely suggest giving him a call! He is very resonably priced, responsive, professional and easy to work with!

Lucy · Married on 12/31/2016

InFocus Photobooths did a phenomenal job at my wedding reception- with 350 guests, James and his associates did a great job making sure everybody got a turn in the booth. The photo strips are clear and great quality! James was easy to work with and very affordable compared to competitors! I recommend InFocus for any occasion!

Mikaela · Married on 11/11/2016

James was the highlight of our Wedding. He came recommended from a friend and I'm so glad we went with him! Affordable, professional and made the night perfect! I love that we have a beautiful photo book of all the pictures with guests funny quotes and a flash drive! Highly recommend InFocus! Family and friends are still talking about how awesome it was and if I saw their funny photos!!

Sara · Married on 08/20/2016

If you're thinking about booking James as your officiant or photo booth person, DO IT NOW! My husband and I got married on a football field and I had no clue how the ceremony was going to go, where the guests were going to sit, etc. James figured everything out at rehearsal and I left that evening feeling so much less stressed! Our ceremony was absolutely perfect! We met James at a bridal show and as soon as I saw all the props and the memory book I decided to book. Our photo booth was one of the highlights of our reception, all of our guests loved it! We went with the green screen option and were able to incorporate our football theme into the photo booth backgrounds. There were TONS of props and we were left with an amazing memory book and a USB drive with all of the photos to cherish forever. Thank you so much James!!

Stevanna · Married on 08/13/2016

We used InFocus Photobooths for our wedding and absolutely loved them. Our guests said it was one of the best photobooths they had been in! Everyone had such a great time and people were in the booth all night! We also received a scrapbook and jump drive with the pictures from the booth that we will cherish forever of our special day. We also used James as our officiant and he was amazing. He created the exact type of service my husband and I wanted. We would recommend inFocus to anyone!

David · Married on 08/05/2016

James and his team, including his wife, was absolutely outstanding. James was very easy to work with and he was extremely organized on both the back end with paper work and the actual booth. His background photo selection for the pictures was robust. Frankly, I have been to a few other weddings with photo booths and no vendor compared to the quality of images you are going to get from inFocus. I highly recommend going with inFocus!

Alyssa · Married on 06/03/2016

Great job and quality! We were pleased with them

Jamie · Married on 05/28/2016

James at inFocus Photobooths was a pleasure to work with! He played a dual role on our wedding day and played the bagpipes at our ceremony! He was very easy to contact and our guests loved the photobooth. He came with a ton of props and our guests enjoyed the photobooth all night. He printed as many copies for the guests as they wanted. He also had a memory scrap book that our guests could put their pictures in and write a note to us. It was a great time!

James and his team are wonderful people to work with! Not only that but they have some of the best props around! Our wedding guests loved our Photo Booth! Also James was prompt and professional. He is very kind and caring about his clients.

megan · Married on 04/23/2016

We utilized InFocus Photobooths for our wedding on April 23, 2016. We rented the typical type of photobooth in the larger size and it was more than enough room for our guests. The photobooth attendants brought a ton of fun props to use in the booth. They also helped guests create a photo album with the pictures taken that night. The photo book was amazing and a good laugh the next day! We also received a flash drive with all of the pictures taken that evening. The attendants were fantastic and tons of fun! They helped everyone with props, their pictures, getting started in the booth, and the book. They really helped make the whole experience wonderful!