Reasonable Party Rental, LLC Reviews

Reasonable Party Rental, LLC 7
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful Linens

I used the base ivory poly linens provided by my venue and worked with Renee @ Reasonable Party Rentals for a sheer ivory designed overlay. It looked elegant, beautiful and completed the look for my venue. We also used champagne linens for the Head Table (with the same ivory overlay).

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Reasonable Party Rental, LLC 8
    Reasonable Party Rental, LLC 9
    Reasonable Party Rental, LLC 10

Cassie · Married on 07/21/2018

Our experience with Reasonable Rental was AMAZING! Renee made us feel very comfortable and made sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted it! The chairs were gorgeous, the backdrop was breath taking, the cake table cover fit our theme, and the lighting was exactly what we wanted. Our hall truly looked magical!! Again, I cannot thank Reasonable Rental for an amazing experience and for allowing my husband and I to have a worry-free wedding day!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Reasonable Party Rental, LLC 11
    Reasonable Party Rental, LLC 12
    Reasonable Party Rental, LLC 13
    Reasonable Party Rental, LLC 14
    Reasonable Party Rental, LLC 15

Laura · Married on 07/13/2018

Very helpful, wonderful results

RPR LLC was on the list our venue gave us for nearby vendor options. We liked the gallery on their website the most. We got to meet with Renee in person and go over our theme for our wedding while she showed us what she had available in her warehouse and some other decoration ideas she had been recently working on. She helped us finalize some things that we hadn’t thought of and was able to get us the colors and setup we wanted without any issue and quickly updated the paperwork for us after everything was solidified. She was great to work with and we got lots of compliments from our guests on her work.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Julie · Married on 07/07/2018

Renee at Reasonable Party Rentals was a pleasure to work with for my July 2018 wedding. Her prices were very competitive among the rental companies I got quotes from, but her true value came in the form of helping my vision for my wedding come to life. She made excellent suggestions and didn't let a single detail slip through without being perfected. I would highly recommend her for your wedding or event!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Joanne · Married on 06/30/2018

When I walked in to the Music Box for our wedding, the sight took my breath away. Renee knew exactly what I wanted and created a gorgeous landscape! She was also fabulous to work with. I loved playing with her dogs at her house. It was like we knew each other for years! I strongly recommend her! Thank you Music Box for introducing me to such a wonderful person!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Reasonable Party Rental, LLC 16
    Reasonable Party Rental, LLC 17
    Reasonable Party Rental, LLC 18

Reasonable Party Rental, LLC's reply:

Thank You Joanne! It was a pleasure working with and for you!
    Your reception decor was beautiful! Hope to work for you again in the future!

Brian · Married on 06/23/2018

Renee was super easy to work with from the start and helped us carry out the exact vision we had for our wedding. We didn't have to worry about a thing except showing up to the venue and being amazed at how it all looked. Her recommendations were spot on and her inventory is amazing, we had so many choices to choose from, but she made sure we didn't feel overwhelmed by it all. We would highly recommend Renee and RPR for anyone looking for rentals for an event or wedding!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/01/2018

Renee was so nice to work with, she did everything she said she was going to do and it looked awesome. I would definitely recommend Reasonable Party Rental.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Dianne · Married on 05/26/2018

My daughters wedding reception was fantastic based on the numerous choices offered and because of the pricing points of our selections, we where able to add extras we didn’t think would fit into our budget. Thanks Renee for making my daughter’s dream wedding come true!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Reasonable Party Rental, LLC 19

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

Renee was great to work with! Totally flexible and super nice.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Ramona · Married on 12/30/2017

Painless, cost effective and a pleasure: that would describe working with Renee. I started the wedding planning process determined to avoid any kind of linens vendors bc all the stories that I heard involved a lot of money and headaches. Renee proved me wrong. She knew exactly what I wanted and delivered my vision. I trust her and would definitely recommend her for any future event.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Lori · Married on 10/28/2017

Renee was a pleasure to do business with! She is professional and her selection of linens is huge! Anything you need she has!
    Thank you Renee.. you are awesome!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Reasonable Party Rental, LLC 20

Judith · Married on 10/14/2017

Thanks a lot dear for your help, kindness , patient and good work. You made my wedding reception look super beautiful. Thank you , may our God bless you abundantly.

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • W

wilhelmina · Married on 09/30/2017

Renee was very professional fun and she was a joy to work with . I would love to work with her again my daughters wedding was very beautiful I couldn't ask for anything more . Thanks Reasonable party rental !

Sent on 10/23/2017

Carol · Married on 09/30/2017

Reasonable Party Rental was recommended by the wedding reception venue for my daughter's wedding. Renee did an awesome job. Everything was beautiful and very reasonably priced. Renee's handmade table overlays and runners were gorgeous. The backdrop behind the head table, centerpieces, linens, chair covers with sashes, and up lighting made the reception hall look amazing!! Reasonable Party Rental set everything up and took down/picked everything up afterwards. It was a pleasure working with Renee!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Erica · Married on 09/16/2017

I just had my wedding on September 16, 2017. Renee went above and beyond for my wedding. I came to her without a clue of what I wanted to do. She took charge and made my reception more than I could have ever imagined it to be. Besides her work being absolutely amazing, she is such a wonderful woman to work with. She knows exactly what to do, how to do it, and is EXTREMELY affordable. If I were to ever have a party again, she would be my first choice without a doubt. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Renee and her work. You won't regret choosing her to do your reception or any party you may have. REASONABLE PARTY RENTAL IS AMAZING!! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Rachelle · Married on 09/09/2017

We can't say thank you enough. You all made our wedding come to life. It was how I had imagined it. Thank you for all the hard work, it was an amazing beautiful day for us!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Jean · Married on 07/22/2017

Renee did a fabulous job and made the ballroom beautiful. I never knew I would get so much on a budget. I will use her again and I would recommend her for any event.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/10/2017

I could not imagine going anywhere else. You just cant beat Renee's pricing, service, great sense of humor and personality. Our hall was decorated beautifully and we received SO many compliments. Thank you Renee and her team for everything!! I highly recommend her 100%, 10/10.

Sent on 06/28/2017

MT · Married on 06/03/2017

I wouldn't do any special event without Renee!! Everyone loved working with her..... from the bride, to the wedding coordinator, to the venue staff. She was an absolute gem!! She was able to coordinate everything to create the perfect elegant theme that my daughter wanted, and incorporated our own homemade centerpieces to create such beautiful table settings!! Guests were just blown away at how beautifully decorated our venue was!! And Renee does it all with such ease! She was so kind, friendly and easy to work with. She went out of her way to make everything perfect!! Once you meet Renee, you'll know exactly why she rates 5 huge stars!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/28/2017

Love this vendor her showroom is the bomb

Sent on 05/21/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 05/27/2017

Renee is such a wonderfuly pleasant and hard working person! She was willing to go above and beyond and was very accommodating to our requests! She created such an amazing reception space with a gorgeous backdrop - it was absolutely incredible. I HIGHLY recommend Renee at Reasonable Party Rental to anyone for any special occasion!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Nethrie · Married on 05/27/2017

I am so glad that I chose Reasonable Party Rental to decorate the reception hall for my wedding! Renee is truly the amazing and she was so great to work with. We felt like family from the very first meeting because she was so inviting and a genuine person. She replied quickly, answered all my questions, and made sure that everything looked perfect on the day of. Also she had the lowest prices out of all the vendors that I contacted in Northeast Ohio and was very accommodating when we had to make appointments to meet with her. So if you want a stress free experience and more bang for your buck, Renee is marvelous and hire her you must! :D

Sent on 07/05/2017

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

I am so thankful that Reasonable Party Rentals decorated the hall for our wedding in May. Renee was so easy to work with and did an amazing job. Before we met with her, we were nervous and overwhelmed with the wedding planning process. Renee's sense of humor and amazing creativity made us relax and get excited for our big day. We just got our pictures back - the backdrop and ceiling draping looked amazing! If you want to make your wedding day stressfree and beautiful, make sure you choose Reasonable Party Rentals!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2017

Renee created a beautiful backdrop for behind our sweetheart table at our wedding. We had seen her work in photos from a previous wedding and contacted her right away. She was always prompt with responding and very attentive to our needs. She made working with her company a breeze. And the backdrop was SPECTACULAR! We had a 3 layered ivory backdrop with twinkle lights behind it and it was so dreamy and beautiful, and very reasonably priced for our wedding on a budget. We cannot thank Renee enough for doing such a fabulous job!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Renee. She made the linens and lighting part of my wedding planning absolutely stress free. The quality of her items is top notch as well, I received countless compliments! She made the ballroom for my wedding look absolutely stunning, at an extremely affordable price. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/12/2017