The Honey Farm Reviews

The Honey Farm 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/14/2019

Honey Farm Fam (:

Married September 14th, 2019- Where do I even begin! First let me just say that everything went AMAZING and I could not be happier with how my wedding turned out. It was a dream come true. My wedding experience wasn’t your typical wedding. When we first booked with Jennifer for the Honey Farm, my event was supposed to be a reception only. We had planned to get married on the beach a week before our reception back here in Ohio. Jennifer was so helpful in planning the reception (200 people) before we left for the beach with our families. We went through all my ideas for what to get through her Lost and Found Vintage rental company (so cool) and she help us find a last-minute photographer for the event (Who was outstanding). She was open to all of my ideas and had great suggestions too! We had everything together, so we had planned to just skip our one-week meeting. Well super long story short hurricane Dorian had other plans for us! We had to cancel our beach ceremony due to being evacuated, things got crazy. Through it all Jennifer stayed in contact with us and was on top of everything.
    We ended moving our ceremony to before the reception at the Honey Farm. She does an amazing job on making sure everything is in order and I would have been seriously lost without her. The night before you receive a two-hour period to set up and for rehearsal. It was plenty of time! She had all of her tables and chairs set up for us already, as well as her rentals. You can honestly see how passionate she is about everything she does. She was always making sure everyone has what they need and checking in. She has everything you need in a venue; the bridal suite was perfect. Throughout the whole night many of my guest couldn’t believe how beautiful everything was and said it is the coolest wedding they had ever been too! My wedding day would not have gone as smoothly and amazing without Jennifer. She helped from start to finish. Jen and her family have truly put their love into the Honey Farm. I am incredibly happy with how everything went, from our engagement photos to our wedding day. Coming from a Bride that had her whole wedding vision changed up a week before the wedding, I cannot express how grateful and thankful I am to have had Jennifer to help me through the whole process. She was awesome to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend the Honey Farm for your event.

Sent on 09/21/2019
    The Honey Farm 15
    The Honey Farm 16

Kaitlin · Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous, perfect, wonderful

The Honey Farm was the perfect place for our wedding!! Jennifer did everything humanly possible to make sure that our day was beautiful and wonderful and easy. Jen and her family truly go above and beyond for their couples, and make you feel like way more than just another couple filling an open date.

From the very beginning, Jennifer was great to work with! Stepping onto the farm was a completely different feeling than we got at any other venue we visited. She makes you feel like your day is as important to her as it is to you, and they work tirelessly to make sure the grounds are well maintained and beautiful. The entire time we were planning our wedding, I was following along on social media to see all of the beautiful upgrades they are constantly making! Last year she unveiled the grain bin bar, which is gorgeous and was a huge hit at our wedding! The rental credit with her other company Lost & Found is also a huge bonus. The pieces we were able to rent were really the special finishing touches we never would have gotten otherwise!

We had two pre-wedding meetings and in between Jennifer was always available and willing to answer any tiny little question I had! Seriously. No question or concern is too small. Her attention to detail is impeccable and she was always gracious and accommodating when I reached out to her. And I cannot even describe how far she went above and beyond on our actual wedding day!! We had a rain contingency plan, but when the forecast continued to change throughout the entire day, she was flexible and accommodating because she knew my heart was set on having an outdoor ceremony. The rain was so unpredictable, and she went along with our game-time decision. Ultimately, we got to have our ceremony outside and it was truly perfect. We could not have asked for better. I saw her and her son running our signs out to the ceremony site minutes before, and it brought actual tears to my eyes to see how willing everyone was to help us make our dreams a reality. Immediately after the ceremony, they rushed back to the barn to help get our soaking wet tables dried before cocktail hour. These were things I never would or could have asked of them, but they didn’t even wait for us to.

The actual grounds are also incredible. We were married in the field, and it was gorgeous. We had dinner in the barn and our bar was in the grain bin. After the light rain cleared up, we got to dance under the lights on the patio for the rest of the evening with our closest family and friends. It was truly the best night of my life, and I am so thankful we had the chance to get married at The Honey Farm. We got so many compliments and I can’t tell you how many people told us it was the most unique venue they’d ever been to!

I feel like I can’t say enough about how much of a jackpot this place feels like. You get an incredible venue, and you get Jennifer, who is absolutely outstanding. It’s hard to say which of the two things is more valuable. Jen is so good that I cannot even tell you all of the things she did to make our day go as seamlessly as possible- she worked with our coordinator and vendors to ensure that all we had to do that day was revel in the fact that we were finally getting married!! My wedding day did not end up being exactly as I had imagined, all of my perfectly laid plans inevitably went awry, but in the end it was better than I could have dreamed and I would never change a thing. It was perfect, and a huge part of that is thanks to the entire team at The Honey Farm. If you want to celebrate in a place that feels like home, at the actual home of someone who makes you feel like family, there is truly no place better.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Kay · Married on 05/25/2019

May 25, 2019 100/10 recommend

I can't say enough. Our wedding went so wonderfully. Jen was fantastic and I feel so honored to have been able to work with her. She helped everything run smoothly. I loved this unique venue. The space is gorgeous and our pictures were breathe taking. Everyone was entertained and no one looked bored through out the night. So easy going, amazing price point, and extremely helpful and accommodating. Such a great experience.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    The Honey Farm 17

The Honey Farm's reply:

You are the sweetest! It was my pleasure hosting your wedding! I wish you both many years of love and happiness!

Chad · Married on 11/10/2018

I’m so glad I chose Honey Farms as the place to propose and make a memory I’ll always keep. Jennifer was amazing and so accommodating.

• Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/20/2018

You won’t regret joining the Honey Farm family

It is extremely hard to put in to words how great it was to be a Honey Farm bride/ Honey Farm couple/ Honey Farm family (Jennifer treated our entire family and our friends like her own). Once I stumbled across the Honey Farm website, I instantly had a feeling that this was the place that I was meant to get married. My weird feeling was instantly justified when my then-fiancé and I pulled up to the farm. The Honey Farm is beautiful, unique, and rustic all rolled in to one place. It was the perfect backdrop for exactly what I pictured my wedding to be. Not only did we think so, but all of our family and friends agreed as well. I cannot even count how many comments and compliments we got on our day and continue to get.

From the very beginning, Jennifer made us feel so welcome and treated us like family. She really got to know us as a couple, and myself as a bride. Leading up to the wedding, she was available to answer any random question I may have had. She was very accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process. She recommended the perfect photographer for us based upon our style and personalities as well.

Jennifer was such a wonderful help the night of our rehearsal, and I cannot thank her enough for that. She helped with set-up from start to finish as well as the actual rehearsal. So many times I was asked what I needed or how she could help. Her family was such a big help as well. She made our family and friends feel welcome.

When it came to wedding day, Jennifer and her family worked so hard to ensure we had a wonderful day. Jennifer did so much from the time we arrived to the time that we left to ensure that our day ran smoothly and that it was everything that we had hoped for. She checked in on us periodically throughout the entire day as well, just to make sure that we were happy and had everything that we needed. She worked with our vendors and made sure they had all that they needed as well. I just cannot thank her and her family enough.

There is so much more I could say. Ultimately, what I am trying to say is: I would recommend The Honey Farm to any couple preparing for their special day. You won’t regret joining the Honey Farm family!

Sent on 12/27/2018

The Honey Farm's reply:

Thank you for such kind words! I really enjoyed working with you both. Your family, friends, and vendors were as amazing as you are. I wish you all the best in your marriage!

Camden · Married on 09/29/2018

Coming from a DJ with 8 years of experience, this is a beautiful venue with an extremely accommodating owner. Jennifer was incredibly professional and easy to work with. The night went very smooth, which is usually not the case with close to 300 guests in attendance. The bride came up to me at the end of the night thanking me, and going on and on how everything went perfect. She said that it was exactly how she envisioned her dream wedding. Do not hesitate to book your wedding here!

Michael · Married on 09/29/2018

As a wedding vendor working full time in this business I've been to MANY venues. This past weekend I finally got the chance to shoot a wedding at The Honey Farm for the first time. I had been looking forward to seeing this venue as the date approached, and it DID NOT disappoint. The place is wonderful. It's pretty, clean, well-run, and the Jennifer and the staff are an absolute treat to work with. They checked in with me on numerous occasions to make sure I had everything that I needed. They really looked out for me, and as a videographer that really meant a lot. I feel like sometimes we are the overlooked vendors. And (of course) they took excellent care of the bridal party (a rowdy bunch!) and all of the guests. The Honey Farm is now at the top of my list of venues. I highly recommend!

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Being a wedding photographer I see a lot of venues and this one is top notch! Every detail is covered to help bring together the perfect loom for your wedding day. Details matter !

Allyson · Married on 09/29/2018

Honey Farm Wedding 9/29/2018

We LOVED The Honey Farm. We got married 9/29/2018 and our day was PERFECT and we couldn't have asked for anything better. Jennifer was great and worked with us every step of the way. She was relaxed and did everything she said she would do. The property was amazing and has so many different areas for perfect pictures. We had 300 people and there was plenty of room for everyone. We wanted a country rustic wedding and thats exactly what we got!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Speaking as a photographer, this venue is one of my favorites I've ever shot at. Jennifer was very kind and accommodating. She showed me all the best spots for photos and cheered me on throughout the whole day. The ceremony space by the lake was so beautiful! I loved the outside dance floor at the end of the night because it was well lit and gave me enough room to walk around and get some awesome shots. If you book this venue, I promise your photographer will appreciate it ;) Thanks!

Trevor · Married on 09/15/2018

A very well run establishment. Wonderful people who are easy to work with. A perfect place for a ceremony and reception. The honey farm is a very affordable venue with first class service and tons of options for your special day!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    The Honey Farm 18

Taylor W · Married on 09/15/2018

LOVE IT! Highly recommend.

The Honey Farm is a wonderful venue that includes so much. It is family run and Jennifer, the owner, is so incredibly helpful. I am a wedding coordinator and just had the pleasure of working with her for a September wedding and I have worked at many venues- she has it all! Highflying recommend this venue. Great value for the price which includes her adorable vintage rentals, tables and chairs!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Breann

Breann Day · Married on 09/15/2018

The perfect venue for our perfect day

My husband and I got married at The Honey Farm on September 15, 2018. We had the most amazing day and evening. The venue is beautiful, Jennifer (the owner) was available to me every step of the process not only the day of but months leading up while planning it. I absolutely loved everything about the venue. I’m trying to think of another party I can throw there just so we can live our night all over again. If you’re looking for an affordable, beautiful, unique venue...look no farther, The Honey Farm is your place! ❤️

Sent on 12/31/2018

Rainier · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful place to have a wedding, but also for any engagement photos or any other kind of celebration. Jennifer is so accommodating and thoughtful. She makes the whole experience worth while. We had our wedding there and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Jennifer ensured a beautiful time and added some features to make our day special. She is always asking questions and wants to truly get to know us to add a special touch here and there and also, just make us feel more welcomed. Couldn’t have found a better place for our day. Also love the fact that the family is so involved and helpful. So happy with The Honey Farm and so lucky to have gotten married there.

Sent on 10/03/2018

The Honey Farm's reply:

It was truly our pleasure having you, Zack and your amazing friends and family at our venue. I loved every minute of working with you. Your wedding details were so fun and it was great watching all of your guests enjoy everything you planned. I wish you and Zack a lifetime of happiness and hope our paths cross again soon! Stay in touch!

jake · Married on 08/11/2018

I had my wedding/reception at The Honey Farm and I was completely blown away ! The barn was GORGEOUS ! All of our guests were absolutely amazed with how everything turned out and could not stop complimenting the entire venue ! The owner Jennifer and her family were so amazing! I would highly recommend this venue to brides who are wanting that perfect rustic look ! on a side note I originally looked into having my wedding at a family friends property, but when I priced the same chairs that are included with The Honey Farm I was going to spend almost as much of just that chairs than what the Honey Farm charges for everything.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Karen · Married on 10/28/2017

We were incredibly fortunate when we found The Honey Farm & Jennifer for my daughter's late October wedding. From our first meeting, Jennifer was extremely helpful; offering numerous suggestions, creative and unique ideas, and much needed patience and calm. With the venue being incredibly versatile, we had planned an outdoor wedding in the gazebo, with the reception following in the barn and on the patio. Jennifer worked very professionally with our caterer to layout the venue in the best configuration for our sizable guest list. The week before the wedding the weather forecast was calling for freezing temperatures and even snow, and that forecast came to fruition. Jennifer leapt into action and reconfigured the venue for an indoor wedding with quick changeover for the reception. She secured space heaters and a large blower fan to help heat the tent we had rented (her husband chipped into set them up). Jennifer also decorated one of her arches with lights and flowers, and the back wall of the barn with candles. The day of the wedding, she wonderfully directed our catering team, musicians/DJ, and guided the wedding party to make the wedding and reception an extraordinary event. We received numerous comments from our guests that the venue was terrific, even with the crappy weather! If you are looking for a venue for your wedding and/or reception, look no further, The Honey Farm and Jennifer will make the planning and execution of your day easy and special. (There are some new features coming next spring, silo bar and patio, that will be awesome)

Sent on 12/30/2017
    The Honey Farm 19
    The Honey Farm 20
    The Honey Farm 21

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Beautiful venue with a dedicated owner who will go above and beyond to make your day special. A great price for all that she offers in her packages.

The Honey Farm 22
    The Honey Farm 23
    The Honey Farm 24
    The Honey Farm 25
    The Honey Farm 26
    The Honey Farm 27
    The Honey Farm 28

Cady · Married on 09/10/2017

We absolutly loved The Honey Farm. It is a lovely location and perfect for weddings or family functions. The owner is so sweet and helped so many ways! We plan on using it again for future events!

Laura · Married on 09/10/2017

A wonderful day. Perfect venue!

Jane · Married on 09/09/2017

When my daughter and her (then) fiance' found the Honey Farm, little did we all know how just special their wedding day would be. Jennifer & her family are incredibly wonderful to work with. Just about any request from us, they said yes to, or they'd figure out how to make something work!! The grounds are beautiful & the barn with all it's furnishings is historic and fun. The outside lighted patio is the perfect place for socializing. The gazebo with the pond in the background made a lovely ceremony site for my daughter's September 2017 wedding! Jennifer worked well with all of our vendors, too! Bernstein Fine Catering, Ele Cake Co & MSR Creations Photography come highly recommended from us as well.
    If you're looking for something different...something unique...something magical, visit The Honey Farm!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kate · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I got married at The Honey Farm on September 9, 2017 and it was and will always be one of the best days of my life. The Honey Farm was the perfect location for our ceremony; it is completely breathtaking. I wouldn’t change a thing! Jennifer is so accommodating she lets her property be your own for a night and will bend over backwards for you every step of the way. I’m so grateful and happy that we booked with them. We fell in love with her venue the minute we saw it!! Our ceremony was at the gazebo in front of the pond and reception was in the barn and it was simply gorgeous in every way! I couldn’t say enough great things about Jennifer and The Honey Farm. I couldn’t imagine getting married anywhere else!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

The Honey Farm is a truly unique and stunning venue. We had our ceremony outdoors on the lawn at the beautiful gazebo overlooking the pond. Our reception was held inside the rustic barn, with overflow on the driveway and patio. The owner, Jennifer, is a kind, honest woman who constantly went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. Her attention to detail is unparalleled. She took us on a few weeks before our wedding after our previous venue fell through, and really helped to make it the wedding of our dreams. We cannot find the words to express how grateful and impressed we were with The Honey Farm and Jennifer. Gorgeous venue, very professional and thoughtful owner. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Miranda · Married on 04/29/2017

The Honey Farm is an absoluety beautiful venue!!! The original barn is stunning and gives an indoor option while the outdoor patio with the lights provides another place for your guests to enjoy and dance under the stars. The owner Jennifer was a pleasure to work with and she made our experience everything we could have hoped for. She took us in a few weeks before our wedding date and still made our wedding dreams come true. We cannot thank them enough!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

A Romantic Paradise

The Honey Farm is a romantic paradise. Nestled in the countryside this wedding venue is perfect for any bride. Jennifer is amazing, professional, and will make your wedding dreams a reality. To the bride-to-be, look no further, this is the venue to have your wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2018

LORI · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with Jennifer is always a pleasure. She always goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy. We hope to work with her a lot more in the future!

Sent on 10/02/2018