The Honey Farm Reviews

The Honey Farm 5
The Honey Farm 6
The Honey Farm 7

Chad · Married on 11/10/2018

I’m so glad I chose Honey Farms as the place to propose and make a memory I’ll always keep. Jennifer was amazing and so accommodating.

Camden · Married on 09/29/2018

Coming from a DJ with 8 years of experience, this is a beautiful venue with an extremely accommodating owner. Jennifer was incredibly professional and easy to work with. The night went very smooth, which is usually not the case with close to 300 guests in attendance. The bride came up to me at the end of the night thanking me, and going on and on how everything went perfect. She said that it was exactly how she envisioned her dream wedding. Do not hesitate to book your wedding here!

Michael · Married on 09/29/2018

As a wedding vendor working full time in this business I've been to MANY venues. This past weekend I finally got the chance to shoot a wedding at The Honey Farm for the first time. I had been looking forward to seeing this venue as the date approached, and it DID NOT disappoint. The place is wonderful. It's pretty, clean, well-run, and the Jennifer and the staff are an absolute treat to work with. They checked in with me on numerous occasions to make sure I had everything that I needed. They really looked out for me, and as a videographer that really meant a lot. I feel like sometimes we are the overlooked vendors. And (of course) they took excellent care of the bridal party (a rowdy bunch!) and all of the guests. The Honey Farm is now at the top of my list of venues. I highly recommend!

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Being a wedding photographer I see a lot of venues and this one is top notch! Every detail is covered to help bring together the perfect loom for your wedding day. Details matter !

Allyson · Married on 09/29/2018

Honey Farm Wedding 9/29/2018

We LOVED The Honey Farm. We got married 9/29/2018 and our day was PERFECT and we couldn't have asked for anything better. Jennifer was great and worked with us every step of the way. She was relaxed and did everything she said she would do. The property was amazing and has so many different areas for perfect pictures. We had 300 people and there was plenty of room for everyone. We wanted a country rustic wedding and thats exactly what we got!!!

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Speaking as a photographer, this venue is one of my favorites I've ever shot at. Jennifer was very kind and accommodating. She showed me all the best spots for photos and cheered me on throughout the whole day. The ceremony space by the lake was so beautiful! I loved the outside dance floor at the end of the night because it was well lit and gave me enough room to walk around and get some awesome shots. If you book this venue, I promise your photographer will appreciate it ;) Thanks!

Trevor · Married on 09/15/2018

A very well run establishment. Wonderful people who are easy to work with. A perfect place for a ceremony and reception. The honey farm is a very affordable venue with first class service and tons of options for your special day!

The Honey Farm 8

Taylor W · Married on 09/15/2018

LOVE IT! Highly recommend.

The Honey Farm is a wonderful venue that includes so much. It is family run and Jennifer, the owner, is so incredibly helpful. I am a wedding coordinator and just had the pleasure of working with her for a September wedding and I have worked at many venues- she has it all! Highflying recommend this venue. Great value for the price which includes her adorable vintage rentals, tables and chairs!

Rainier · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful place to have a wedding, but also for any engagement photos or any other kind of celebration. Jennifer is so accommodating and thoughtful. She makes the whole experience worth while. We had our wedding there and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Jennifer ensured a beautiful time and added some features to make our day special. She is always asking questions and wants to truly get to know us to add a special touch here and there and also, just make us feel more welcomed. Couldn’t have found a better place for our day. Also love the fact that the family is so involved and helpful. So happy with The Honey Farm and so lucky to have gotten married there.

Sent on 10/03/2018

The Honey Farm's reply:

It was truly our pleasure having you, Zack and your amazing friends and family at our venue. I loved every minute of working with you. Your wedding details were so fun and it was great watching all of your guests enjoy everything you planned. I wish you and Zack a lifetime of happiness and hope our paths cross again soon! Stay in touch!

jake · Married on 08/11/2018

I had my wedding/reception at The Honey Farm and I was completely blown away ! The barn was GORGEOUS ! All of our guests were absolutely amazed with how everything turned out and could not stop complimenting the entire venue ! The owner Jennifer and her family were so amazing! I would highly recommend this venue to brides who are wanting that perfect rustic look ! on a side note I originally looked into having my wedding at a family friends property, but when I priced the same chairs that are included with The Honey Farm I was going to spend almost as much of just that chairs than what the Honey Farm charges for everything.

Karen · Married on 10/28/2017

We were incredibly fortunate when we found The Honey Farm & Jennifer for my daughter's late October wedding. From our first meeting, Jennifer was extremely helpful; offering numerous suggestions, creative and unique ideas, and much needed patience and calm. With the venue being incredibly versatile, we had planned an outdoor wedding in the gazebo, with the reception following in the barn and on the patio. Jennifer worked very professionally with our caterer to layout the venue in the best configuration for our sizable guest list. The week before the wedding the weather forecast was calling for freezing temperatures and even snow, and that forecast came to fruition. Jennifer leapt into action and reconfigured the venue for an indoor wedding with quick changeover for the reception. She secured space heaters and a large blower fan to help heat the tent we had rented (her husband chipped into set them up). Jennifer also decorated one of her arches with lights and flowers, and the back wall of the barn with candles. The day of the wedding, she wonderfully directed our catering team, musicians/DJ, and guided the wedding party to make the wedding and reception an extraordinary event. We received numerous comments from our guests that the venue was terrific, even with the crappy weather! If you are looking for a venue for your wedding and/or reception, look no further, The Honey Farm and Jennifer will make the planning and execution of your day easy and special. (There are some new features coming next spring, silo bar and patio, that will be awesome)

The Honey Farm 9
    The Honey Farm 10
    The Honey Farm 11

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Beautiful venue with a dedicated owner who will go above and beyond to make your day special. A great price for all that she offers in her packages.

The Honey Farm 12
    The Honey Farm 13
    The Honey Farm 14
    The Honey Farm 15
    The Honey Farm 16
    The Honey Farm 17
    The Honey Farm 18

Cady · Married on 09/10/2017

We absolutly loved The Honey Farm. It is a lovely location and perfect for weddings or family functions. The owner is so sweet and helped so many ways! We plan on using it again for future events!

Laura · Married on 09/10/2017

A wonderful day. Perfect venue!

Jane · Married on 09/09/2017

When my daughter and her (then) fiance' found the Honey Farm, little did we all know how just special their wedding day would be. Jennifer & her family are incredibly wonderful to work with. Just about any request from us, they said yes to, or they'd figure out how to make something work!! The grounds are beautiful & the barn with all it's furnishings is historic and fun. The outside lighted patio is the perfect place for socializing. The gazebo with the pond in the background made a lovely ceremony site for my daughter's September 2017 wedding! Jennifer worked well with all of our vendors, too! Bernstein Fine Catering, Ele Cake Co & MSR Creations Photography come highly recommended from us as well.
    If you're looking for something different...something unique...something magical, visit The Honey Farm!

Kate · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I got married at The Honey Farm on September 9, 2017 and it was and will always be one of the best days of my life. The Honey Farm was the perfect location for our ceremony; it is completely breathtaking. I wouldn’t change a thing! Jennifer is so accommodating she lets her property be your own for a night and will bend over backwards for you every step of the way. I’m so grateful and happy that we booked with them. We fell in love with her venue the minute we saw it!! Our ceremony was at the gazebo in front of the pond and reception was in the barn and it was simply gorgeous in every way! I couldn’t say enough great things about Jennifer and The Honey Farm. I couldn’t imagine getting married anywhere else!

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

The Honey Farm is a truly unique and stunning venue. We had our ceremony outdoors on the lawn at the beautiful gazebo overlooking the pond. Our reception was held inside the rustic barn, with overflow on the driveway and patio. The owner, Jennifer, is a kind, honest woman who constantly went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. Her attention to detail is unparalleled. She took us on a few weeks before our wedding after our previous venue fell through, and really helped to make it the wedding of our dreams. We cannot find the words to express how grateful and impressed we were with The Honey Farm and Jennifer. Gorgeous venue, very professional and thoughtful owner. Highly recommend.

Miranda · Married on 04/29/2017

The Honey Farm is an absoluety beautiful venue!!! The original barn is stunning and gives an indoor option while the outdoor patio with the lights provides another place for your guests to enjoy and dance under the stars. The owner Jennifer was a pleasure to work with and she made our experience everything we could have hoped for. She took us in a few weeks before our wedding date and still made our wedding dreams come true. We cannot thank them enough!!

A Romantic Paradise

The Honey Farm is a romantic paradise. Nestled in the countryside this wedding venue is perfect for any bride. Jennifer is amazing, professional, and will make your wedding dreams a reality. To the bride-to-be, look no further, this is the venue to have your wedding!

LORI · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with Jennifer is always a pleasure. She always goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy. We hope to work with her a lot more in the future!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2018

The Honey Farm is a gorgeous venue! The barn and property are so unique! Jennifer and her family are some of the nicest people you will meet and have help with your wedding day. One hiccup was the fact that it rained on our wedding day and while we had a contingency plan, we felt that the setup did not work too well with the weather! That comes with taking the risk of booking an outdoor ceremony site. Having the entire wedding in the barn was not bad though! Overall, I would definitely recommend this venue to any couple looking for this style wedding. Our day was fabulous!

The Honey Farm 19

alexis · Married on 09/22/2018

1.6
      1.0
      0.5
      2.0
      0.5

I just got married about a week ago. Without a doubt was the most beautiful venue I’ve ever been to. But the owner is incredibly hard to work with. She was very overbearing about each detail of the wedding. And is very passive and wants every detail her way. I tried to shrug it off during all the leading months of communication and preparation. But the wedding day was awful. I can say that everything about my wedding day was absolutely amazing except having her there. She was incredibly rude to our guest several times. Including the bartenders and dj. She suggested for us to be outside dancing even though our dj was set up inside, i politely said no but she had it moved anyways. Might i add she complained about her personal life and the things she missed because of my wedding on a Facebook status and bad mouthed a guest that said some unkind things but i had no control over. All in all, beautiful venue but very hard to work with the owner.