A & S Playzone Party Rentals

Franklin, OH View map

Looking to add glitz and glam to your wedding? Or maybe a country feel with burlap? At A & S Play Zone we have all your wedding rentals that you would need. We have tent rentals, table and chair rentals, linen rentals, and even decorations.

We can’t wait to meet you! Give us a call today at (513) 315-9110 or (937) 885-5454 or stop by today and see our 5,000 sq foot show room with many different styles of wedding rentals!

• Kadie
    Kadie B. Married on 06/21/2020

Great Work

A&S worked more with my mother-in-law, but I wanted to leave a review since I was so impressed with the work they did for my wedding! I know they were really flexible with changes, even when we made them the day before after everything was already set up! The tents were pretty and sturdy, they had great recommendations. The designers that they had who came in to set up the draping did an AMAZING job! So impressed and thankful! I would highly recommend.
    Kelsey Married on 05/05/2018
    Jose did a remarkable job setting up our backdrop for our reception. Initially, the background wasn't like I had envisioned and Jose made sure I was satisfied with the set up. He went back to the warehouse (Franklin) to pick up more materials to add to my backdrop and drove back to our reception area (Piqua) in his own car to make sure I got everything that I had dreamed. Jose went above and beyond my expectations to ensure my dreams came true. I would recommend Jose and the A&S team to for your wedding rentals.
    Madison Married on 05/02/2015
    They have everything that you need for your wedding to make it a great day. Would highly recommend them.

Real Weddings

• Kadelyn & Michael
    22 photos · 06/21/2020

300 Conover Drive Franklin, OH, 45005
937-885-5454
Location of (A & S Playzone Party Rentals)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding