300 Conover Drive, Franklin, OH 45005 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About A & S Playzone Party Rentals

Looking to add glitz and glam to your wedding? Or maybe a country feel with burlap? At A & S Play Zone we have all your wedding rentals that you would need. We have tent rentals, table and chair rentals, linen rentals, and even decorations.

We can’t wait to meet you! Give us a call today at (513) 315-9110 or (937) 885-5454 or stop by today and see our 5,000 sq foot show room with many different styles of wedding rentals!

Follow A & S Playzone Party Rentals on

wedding tent 1

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for A & S Playzone Party Rentals

Kelsey · Married on 05/05/2018

Jose did a remarkable job setting up our backdrop for our reception. Initially, the background wasn't like I had envisioned and Jose made sure I was satisfied with the set up. He went back to the warehouse (Franklin) to pick up more materials to add to my backdrop and drove back to our reception area (Piqua) in his own car to make sure I got everything that I had dreamed. Jose went above and beyond my expectations to ensure my dreams came true. I would recommend Jose and the A&S team to for your wedding rentals.

Madison · Married on 05/02/2015

They have everything that you need for your wedding to make it a great day. Would highly recommend them.

Max · Married on 02/09/2018

The whole staff at A & S were great to work with. From the ladies booking the event to guys doing the setup. These guys are the best

A & S Playzone Party Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens

• 300 Conover Drive Franklin, OH 45005 See on map
    9378855454 (Other Phone Number)