Prime Time Party Rental Reviews

84 | Dayton, OH

84 Reviews for Prime Time Party Rental

84 Prime Time Party Rental Reviews

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2018

I love Prime Time I use them for my childs birthday parties and I used them for my May 5th wedding. I could not be happier with them. We changed our order several times and they were very nice and very helpful each time! I will continue to rent items from them in the future! Thanks again!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Prime Time Party Rental's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! So happy that your day was everything you hoped for...congrats!

Lisa · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot say enough about Andrea at Prime Time Rentals. She is an amazing Sales Representative to work with. Extremely knowledgeable about all the products PT offers and great alternative ideas to replace items that had already been rented from their inventory. Her kind helpful, sweet spirit was so comforting to deal with, my daughter and I always enjoyed going in to see Andrea. I used PT for two Bridal Showers and my daughters wedding at Top of the Market. PT had all my rental items to the venue when it was scheduled and it was in wonderful clean condition. Everyone I dealt with at PT was over the top professional and so accommodating. I recommend them for any of your upcoming events. I can't wait to work with them for my Wedding Design Company, The Way to Wed, Llc. Thank you PT for making my daughter's wedding over the top gorgeous. Every Bride should want to be a Christmas Bride!!!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Prime Time Party Rental 6
    Prime Time Party Rental 7
    Prime Time Party Rental 8

Prime Time Party Rental's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words...Andrea does love what she does and all her clients! Your event was simply beautiful and we just love all your gorgeous details! Congrats!

Sydney · Married on 09/25/2017

We went and picked out our linens and table settings, and all the employees started to help out! You can tell they really love what they do! And our wedding was absolutely stunning, just our taste: tailored, classy, and with a few vintage and rustic aspects! I couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Prime Time Party Rental's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sydney! So happy that your day was amazing! Congrats!

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

Ashley Vanzant helped us with the cost of our linens and provided us with incredible customer service! I would recommend her to anyone!!! Thank you

Sent on 04/05/2017

Prime Time Party Rental's reply:

Thank you for sharing Emily! Glad we could help and Congrats!
  • collinskmc

KAREN · Married on 10/08/2016

Loved the way the linens looked in our reception space! Lori is so great to work with and I appreciate the team delivering and picking up the linens for us. It really brought the look of the room together. LOVE you guys.

• Mariah

Mariah · Married on 05/27/2016

Prime Time was a wonderful vendor to work with! They had a great wedding show that we attended, and they offered some very nice discounts, and had examples of their rentals set up all over their spacious building.
    They allow the option to pick up your rentals to save some money, which is very nice.
    The only inconvenience is their operating hours, they are open during the regular work day, so the show they put on was very helpful to be able to view their services.

Reasonable prices and great selection. Sales associate was very helpful in helping us pick out the rentals for our wedding day. All of the correct rentals were delivered on time and in good condition.

All I can say is EXCELLENT! They provided a quality materials at a wonderful price.

Everything we rented was perfect!

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2014

So glad I could find all the rentals I needed in one place for a very reasonable price! Everything was beautiful and i'm so glad they had the linen in the color I needed. Everyone there was so kind and helpful as well. Thank you so much for making our wedding day special!

• Bridget

Bridget · Married on 06/14/2014

Great service and staff! I was very pleased with my experience including the cost of rental. I have already referred Prime Time on to others and will definitely do business again!

We had absolutely NO problems with them. They have GORGEOUS table settings, linens etc. We got our table covers (cream sequined) from them, china, glassware, chair bows, etc. from them. They did an outstanding job. Delivered it all to the venue for a fair fee, picked it all back up, we didn't have to do anything. We visited their beautiful showroom, full of great ideas and samples, picked out what we liked, signed on the dotted line and paid for it. Nick did a stellar job. Worry free on our end.!

Kara · Married on 04/26/2014

I priced out my rentals from a company in Cincinnati and was floored by the cost. A family member mentioned they had heard great things about Primetime so I went to Dayton one afternoon to check them out. They were super busy on a Saturday and they set everything aside to help me find the perfect selections for our wedding. We pulled half of the samples off the racks make table arrangements and they refused to let us clean up after ourselves! Once we made the selections we found they were MUCH more reasonably priced and had fantastic customer service. We made lots of changes along the way and they never balked when I asked for updated estimates and bombarded them with tons of questions. For a small fee, the rental order was delivered (exactly as ordered) and they even picked it up afterwards. I would definitely use them again!

Very helpful and easy to work with!

STACY · Married on 09/28/2013

They were quick to arrive, easy to deal with, professional, and went above and beyond to make our wedding extraordinary. Thank you!

Mallory · Married on 09/21/2013

Thank you for everything! The wedding looked beautiful, and I can't wait to get pictures to see it all again!

Kathy · Married on 09/20/2013

The linens for our wedding were perfect! We received our order on time, everything was correct and beautiful. The votives and cake stand were clean and in mint condition.

Shaina · Married on 07/20/2013

Having an outdoor wedding was hard because it decided to rain on my big day. But they stepped up and changed around all of the layouts and made the ceremony part of it very intimate, which we absolutely loved! We said "Why didn't we think of this when we were planning?!" They started putting up the tent a day early in case of any incidentals, and were there for any adjustments, and questions.

Danielle · Married on 07/19/2013

You guys rock! From helping us load up the rental items, and be flexible with multiple trips back and forth with items. The price was great the product was all there in perfect condition. Everyone I worked with was very helpful and professional. I had so much fun working with Angie, and Amber, and Anna though out the planning and picking out of items. Our guests loved the items too. You guys made so many things easier on us and we can't thank you enough for being so awesome!!!!

They were awesome! Responsive, organized, and professional. The dance floor, glassware, and metal pitchers were all delivered on time and set up properly.

Meghan · Married on 06/14/2013

Everyone at Prime Time was wonderful to work with. If I had a question or concern about my rentals, they were quick to respond and take care of any concerns. My centerpieces, chair covers and linens were delivered right on time. When deciding on what I wanted for the tables, they set up a sample table for me and were great with figuring out what would look best. When I placed my order, they made notes on the invoice so I would remember where everything should be placed (we went months before the event). The staff is friendly, professional and great to work with, I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Prime Time Party Rental's reply:

What a great review!! Thank you, Meghan, for your kind words!! We appreciate it so much!! :)

Megan · Married on 06/01/2013

Absolutely love love love Primetime and their services! They were so helpful and made our wedding absolutely stunning! It was everything I dreamed it would be'

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2013

My mom and I popped into the show room one day in search of a backdrop, and found a few other things we wanted to rent while we were there. My dad was able to pick the items up, no problem and the items were in good condition and ready to use. I will certainly remember them for future needs!

Morgan · Married on 05/18/2013

Prime Time services were amazing. We went to play around with table cloths and decor to get the perfect look for our venue. We picked the perfect table runner, candle votive center pieces, overlays, and they had the color of napkins we had been looking for. It made our reception room look absolutely amazing! The customer service from Prime Time was outstanding! :)

I will definitely use Prime Time for any events in the future! Very professional and reasonably priced.