Sarah Babcock Studio Reviews

Sarah Babcock Studio 5
Sarah Babcock Studio 6
Sarah Babcock Studio 7

Chamika · Married on 09/16/2018

Seriously worth every penny. We wanted to have a budget wedding, but wanted the photos to be spectacular because that would be the lasting memory, and Sarah delivered. She is better than you can imagine!! Her method of learning your style in the engagement photos, then using that knowledge to make great wedding pics works like a charm. She accommodating, personable, caring, and effective. And her editing skills are phenomenal! Her additions are subtle, but make all of the difference. I'll be recommending her to everyone I know for as long as I'm around.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Sarah Babcock Studio 8
    Sarah Babcock Studio 9
    Sarah Babcock Studio 10
    Sarah Babcock Studio 11
    Sarah Babcock Studio 12
    Sarah Babcock Studio 13

Hilary · Married on 11/03/2017

Sarah Babcock Studio was the best decision I ever made...besides marrying my husband! A photographer are the most important vendor you'll book - the cake will spoil, the music will end, but the photographs are forever. Sarah was very professional through the entire process, answering calls and emails in a timely manner. She drove down to Cincinnati from the Dayton area to meet us at a Panera, where we talked about her style, options and experiences before booking. We knew instantly we wanted her to capture our day and signed her the very next morning! Sarah was fantastic for our engagement session, letting us be creative, and showing her bubbly personality and great sense of humor. For the wedding day, Sarah and her assistant were on their game, but also having a great time with us! This is a vendor you'll be spending the WHOLE day with - and both Sarah and her assistant were a joy to do it with. Her work is also FAB. Since we've gotten our photos back - friends and family have been asking who our photographer was and commenting on how wonderful the pictures are. I'll definitely be recommending her and using her in the future!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Briana · Married on 10/07/2017

Sarah is a absolute rockstar. She captured our whole day and didn't miss a beat! She captured all of the special moments and I love how she captured our guests expressions as well. She really brought everything full circle. She made my whole wedding party feel extremely comfortable and they all loved her and her outgoing personality. I have been getting so many compliments on our wedding pictures about how Sarah captured every moment. I HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Makayla · Married on 09/08/2017

Sarah is amazing! She did such a phenomenal job on our engagement and wedding pictures. She is so talented, and top of that she is so fun and makes picture taking much less stressful. She also provides so much guidance with wedding planning tips and her online questionnaire and timeline worksheets. I was able to develop a timeline for the day-of using her online tools and I used this timeline for all my vendors. This was a big help for me as a bride planning it all myself! It helped make everything go so smoothly! My husband's immediate family is big and there are lots of little ones, but the day-of photos went so smoothly. A photographer who can organize and capture such beautiful photos of our crazy families is worth their weight in gold!! So many of the photos that she has taken are so artistic and I cannot wait to proudly display them all over our new home together! She notices the small details and helped us feel comfortable so that our pictures do not look stiff in our poses. She captured our love in such a beautiful way, and I am so pleased with the pictures she took that will forever remind us of how perfect our wedding day was! I highly recommend Sarah Babcock for any photography needs. She is the best!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Paul · Married on 09/08/2017

I was very impressed with the work done by Sarah Babcock. She did a great job making it a comfortable setting during the photos, and we were ecstatic with the final products. She even went the extra mile to put together a fun photo shop edited picture just for me! I highly recommend Sarah Babcock studios. Here is just one example of the awesome pictures Sarah captured of us and Brutus! Go Bucks!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Sarah Babcock Studio 14

Claire · Married on 08/13/2017

Sarah is the absolute best to work with! She is so fun, bubbly and sweet. It made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding photos and engagement photos are breathtaking. She captured our day so perfectly. If you're looking for the best photographer in Dayton, Sarah is the one!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Katie · Married on 11/19/2016

The ABSOLUTE BEST!! Sarah Babcock is wonderful! She did our engagement photos and our wedding ceremony/reception. We could not be more blessed by her and her amazing talent! She was so attentive, fun, charismatic, and did I say FUN!? She is the one you want on your BIG day. She captures truly precious moments and we can NOT WAIT to see the photos from our wedding! She went ABOVE and BEYOND to provide the BEST service for us, and met our every request. She works diligently to get things done and it shows through her work. I've been in wedding's Sarah has photographed, and now I have had the pleasure of being the Bride with her behind the camera. WOW is all I have to say. She's truly remarkable and you would be making the BEST choice by choosing Sarah Babcock!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Ehud · Married on 10/08/2016

Sarah is extremely professional and creative. She has a great personality that allows you to be relaxed and have lots of fun!
    Highly recommend to get her as your photographer.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Hope · Married on 10/08/2016

Sarah was amazing. From her excitement about our event to her creativity to the way the pictures looked when all was said and done.
    We interviewed several photographers but couldn't make up our minds. A co-worker and event manager recommended Sarah Babcock and I decided to check her out.
    We clicked immediately. She has this big amazing personality and tuned in with exactly who we are. When we went for our engagement session she made it fun and just as silly as we are and also more beautiful than I thought pictures could be. She captures more than just our image, she captures the feelings.
    Our wedding pictures turned out so gorgeous I am stunned. I still haven't been able to choose my favorites yet because they are all so awesome it's hard to choose.
    We can't thank Sarah enough for all the work, the walking around, the eye she has to capture everything perfectly.
    It was wonderful.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Sara · Married on 08/06/2016

Sarah was an amazing choice as a photographer for our wedding day, one of the most memorable days of our lives! She is incredibly talented and has a beautifully unique style that we searched high & low for. She was beyond fun to work with and made us feel completely comfortable working with her. I would highly recommend Sarah Babcock Studio EVERY time!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Tracy · Married on 08/06/2016

We searched all over Portland and couldn't find anyone that measured up to Sara Babcock's work, so we had her fly out from Ohio to take our wedding photos. She was amazing, as usual, and made our day run smooth and enjoyable. Her consults beforehand were really helpful in planning our day and our photos came out better than we could have ever imagined. We would recommend Sara to anyone looking for a fun, professional, and all around great photographer!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/28/2016

We have booked Sarah for our wedding and although we have not had our wedding yet we have received our engagement photos and they are amazing! We were completely blown away by the photos and were so excited to show them off to everyone and there is not a doubt in me or my fiance's mind that the wedding photos will be equally as beautiful! On top of that her packages are amazing! All of them offer a free engagement session once you book and you get the rights to all of your photos! She offers great packages! I would recommend Sarah to anyone she is so much fun to work with and has an amazing personality and eye for photography!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Stacy · Married on 05/14/2016

I could not of asked for a better photographer . Sarah was awesome and professional. Everyone who has seen the pictures thought they were awesome.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Linda · Married on 05/14/2016

Sarah was great. She was so professional. The pictures could not of come out any better.
    Everyone that has seen them stated that everyone looked so happy and having a good time.

Sent on 08/02/2016

kathy · Married on 04/23/2016

Sarah did a fabulous job with my daughters wedding!! The 'sneak peak" pics are amazing and we cant wait to see all of the finished ones!! She is so kind and patient and CREATIVE!! No boring photos here!! Top quality for sure!!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/08/2015

Sarah is the shit. Can I say that word on here? Seriously though, she is so amazing. She has a fantastic eye, our photos are amazing. And, she is a pleasure to work with. She's funny and quirky, super professional, efficient; the list goes on. The deciding factor for me was looking at the work samples on her website. I looked into several photographers and didn't see anyone with a style that really caught my eye, until I found her. Her fun personality was the icing on the cake (to use a wedding metaphor.) I'm a huge fan. Also, my husband and I wanted to spend as little time as possible taking pictures b/c we wanted to spend time with all of our guests. Sarah got that and was efficient, but she also persuaded us to spend some time taking posed photos of just the two of us, which was a great call. (Those photos are so rad.) Anyway, go with Sarah; she's totally amazing.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Tharu · Married on 07/18/2015

Sarah was great to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. She was super nice, very professional and extremely hardworking at both our engagement session and wedding day. She has an amazing eye for such great and interesting shots! And the pics were gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Joanna · Married on 05/30/2015

I could not have asked for a better photographer for the most important day of my life! I wasn't very particular about things, so Sarah offered a lot of great ideas and creative insights. Sarah helped organize the morning of my wedding and when it came to family photos, she got everyone where they needed to be quickly and smoothly. Sarah is a real joy to work with and truly is passionate about her work. Instead of an engagement shoot, we did a family photo shoot to include my husband's daughter who is 11. Sarah made the experience fun and really included our daughter, not only in the photos, but how she interacted with her. She let her play with props, do silly poses and made her laugh and smile. We had a blast! She made the experience enjoyable. As for the photos: AMAZING. Sarah photographed my sister's wedding five years ago and when it was my turn, there was NO question who would photograph my wedding. Thank you to Sarah!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2014

Sarah was absolutely amazing. She took the time to get to know us not only as people but as customers. Her photographs are beyond words and her personality is a blessing. Perfect.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Kelley · Married on 09/27/2014

Sarah was absolutely wonderful to work with! Your wedding is an incredibly stressful day and she makes it easy! She's incredibly kind and professional. I was amazed at not only how beautiful my pictures are but the fact that I didn't even notice her throughout the night. I would highly recommend anyone who want's pinterest-quality pictures!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Allison · Married on 09/27/2014

Sarah covered both my wedding and an engagement shoot and to get right to the point, she was outstanding. She approaches wedding photography as if she’s telling a story, so expect to get many natural, candid shots. She will also do any posed shots you would like as well. In fact when she did mine, I found her to be VERY attentive to detail. This really showed in the end result.
    Additionally, Sarah was very professional at all times. Her wonderful personality really made us and our guests comfortable. She wasn’t intrusive or noticeable at all. But most importantly, she has a true gift of intuition allowing her to capture the most genuine moments and evoke emotion - something that sets her apart from other wedding photographers!

I would highly recommend Sarah Babcock Studios to anyone!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I wanted authentic photographs that captured the spirit and emotion of the day. We wanted to be able to look at photographs and remember the joy, laughter and fun of the evening. This is EXACTLY what we got! Sarah has the uncanny ability to see a moment and capture it - a moment frozen in time not just people and a setting.

We were not your typical bride and groom and had a fairly un-traditional wedding. Sarah was able to capture and highlight all of the important events of the evening without being intrusive or disrupting the party. She respected and valued what we wanted for both our wedding and photographs and this is obvious in the final product.

I show people my pictures and every single person says, "These are the BEST wedding pictures I have ever seen." Even from parents of other brides and grooms who have recently been married. I could not be happier with our choice to use Sarah and would recommend her to anyone!

Bottom line: If you want to look back at your pictures and not have a regret about the photographer or your photos you need to choose Sarah Babcock.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2014

Sarah is amazing.
    We had to schedule two different engagement session times due to weather and my husband living out of town at the time. She was very accommodating and flexible with our needs. Our pictures were unique and captured our personalities and relationship.
    Sarah has a kind and humorous personality, which is great for a photographer. We never felt awkward with her when taking pictures. She instructed where needed and yet let us do our own thing.
    The day of the wedding Sarah and her second shooter spent HOURS taking photos. Every photo I requested was taken and then some. They were both a pleasure to be around the whole day. Many times they lightened the mood for me when I was starting to get nervous. Also our family and friends thoroughly enjoyed their instruction, presence, smiles, and jokes.
    The photographs themselves are beyond gorgeous. Sarah is a true artist. My father - a previous photography major - is extremely critical of photography. The first time he saw Sarah's work I was very nervous because I knew I wanted to use her and I was praying he would love her as much as I did. He looked at her pictures and asked her one question about her photography philosophy. Her answer was in short that she liked to tell a story with her photography - this was important to her. There is a history and story to tell in every photo and it was her job to portray it. As we walked away I asked him how he liked her. His answer was, "She's amazing and her answer was perfect. You have your photographer."
    I can't tell you the amount of compliments I have gotten on my engagement and wedding photos - even though I have only seen 5 because I got married 3 weeks ago. I have handed out more of her cards and given more people her contact information than I can remember.
    I highly recommend Sarah Babcock as a wedding photographer. There is no one else I would want to tell the story of my wedding because I know it is going to be beautifully documented.

Sent on 05/16/2014
  • jill

jill · Married on 03/22/2014

oh, how I love Sarah. I have not seen our wedding photos yet, however based on our engagement photos and the one teaser we have seen so far, I cannot wait to see how she captured our wedding. I am a wedding photographer in Chicago and have been for 13 years. I knew I needed to find someone I could completely trust to do their thing so I could forget about photos for a day and just be a bride.

I also wanted to find someone like myself who shoots very natural light and captures things organically as they happen and mostly captures emotion as well as beautiful moments. Well Sarah does this and then some. I cannot explain as a photographer how Sarah does what she does, but it is gorgeous and she brings something to the table that is unique and truly captures the love that was filled during our wedding all night.

She and Kitty were invisible, I barely noticed them throughout the night, but I knew they were getting every moment. They were professional, yet fun, easy, quick and inconspicuous. I will probably need to add to this when I see the photos, but I can tell you already I am going to be in love with them.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Melinda · Married on 08/17/2013

Sarah is an amazing photographer and artist! We were very happy with her work. Looking at the photographs from our wedding brings tears to my eye because there so beautiful.

Sent on 11/01/2013