The Crystal Bride

Geneva, IL View map Visit website

The Crystal Bride is an elegant bridal boutique in Geneva, Illinois. This team of expert consultants and design specialists aims to provide everyone with an unforgettable shopping experience. The luxury suite offers each client the time and relaxed environment to explore, try on, and find the gown of their dreams. The Crystal Bride is one of Chicagoland’s most popular wedding dress stores, not only for their quality gowns but because of the enjoyable experience customers can enjoy here.

The Crystal Bride offers a variety of gowns to suit a diverse array of personal preferences. On the first floor, a collection of dresses are available for members of the wedding party to peruse. On the second floor, to-be-weds can explore the bridal suite, where hundreds of dresses are available to try on. The Crystal Bride also provides accessories including veils, headpieces, jewelry, shoes, sashes, and much more.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Sammy
    Sammy Getting married on 05/28/2023

Loved it! Totally would recommend

Irene was amazing! She is so nice and helped out so much! I can’t wait to get my dress in July!

The Crystal Bride's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind feedback, Sammy! It was such a pleasure helping you find your gown and put your vision into reality! You will make an absolute beautiful bride and we cannot wait for your dress to arrive!! Congratulations!!
  • Taylor
    Taylor R. Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I recommend The Crystal Bride!

I bought my wedding dress from The Crystal Bride in October 2019. After several trips to other bridal salons, I hadn’t found “the one” quite yet, so a visit here was much needed!

I was able to schedule an appointment through the “Request Appointment” section on their website and confirmed with a staff member via email. I arrived at my first appointment with my mom and my sister/maid-of-honor. The store itself is very pretty, with accessories, bridesmaids dresses, and mother-of-the-bride/groom dresses downstairs, and their bridal gowns upstairs. It was also clean and organized, which made it easy to view their selection of gowns. My mom and sister were able to sit comfortably in their viewing area, complete with chairs, a podium, and a large mirror.

Since I had already visited other salons and narrowed down my vision for my dress, my consultant was able to help me find exactly what I was looking for: a fit-and-flare, strapless, sweetheart neckline dress with lace and bling that wasn’t too in-your-face (yes, I was picky at this point! Lol). And together, we were able to find the winner: a beautiful Essence of Australia gown, style D2308. It was just what I wanted, and I felt perfect in it when I finally got to wear it on my wedding day!

The appointment was fairly quick, considering that I came prepared with my vision in mind, and I never felt pressured in trying anything on that I didn’t like or having to buy from them. My consultant was mindful of my budget, and I was able to try on an array of gowns without going overboard. We were also allowed to take pictures and videos of the gowns. After I said yes to the dress, they let us take a celebratory photo in front of their #CrystalBridesForever sign and gave me a little bottle of sparkling wine as a gift. I definitely felt like a princess throughout the whole experience!

During their busy Thanksgiving week, they were kind to squeeze me in for a follow-up appointment, simply so I could show the sample dress to my visiting aunt and for her and my mom to try on dresses themselves. While my mom ended up finding her dress elsewhere, my aunt purchased her beautiful cocktail dress from The Crystal Bride, and both had a wonderful time searching. My gown arrived sooner than expected in February 2020, giving me plenty of time to have alterations taken care of prior to my wedding date.

I recommend visiting The Crystal Bride during your search for your wedding attire!
  • Megan
    Megan U. Married on 05/21/2022

Stunning Wedding Dresses

The Crystal Bride and their staff was so incredible. Irene helped me during my bridal appointment and was so patient as I couldn’t decide between two dresses and had to try each of them on about 20 times. She helped me pick a beautiful and simple veil that would highlight the gorgeous train of my dress. My mom also got her mother of the bride dress and she was stunning!! The seamstresses here are just as incredible! They were always prepared for my appointments and my alterations were minimal! The Crystal bride has such a fun and upbeat environment. Every single service was easy and professional. Thank you all so much
  • illustration stars

9 photos · 02/22/2020
  • Tamara & Victor
    103 photos · 12/01/2017

207 W. State Street Geneva, IL, 60134
Location of (The Crystal Bride)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding