On WeddingWire since 2013

The Crystal Bride is an elegant bridal boutique in Geneva, Illinois. This team of expert consultants and design specialists aims to provide everyone with an unforgettable shopping experience. The luxury suite offers each client the time and relaxed environment to explore, try on, and find the gown of their dreams. The Crystal Bride is one of Chicagoland’s most popular wedding dress stores, not only for their quality gowns but because of the enjoyable experience customers can enjoy here.

The Crystal Bride offers a variety of gowns to suit a diverse array of personal preferences. On the first floor, a collection of dresses are available for members of the wedding party to peruse. On the second floor, to-be-weds can explore the bridal suite, where hundreds of dresses are available to try on. The Crystal Bride also provides accessories including veils, headpieces, jewelry, shoes, sashes, and much more.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

289 Reviews See all
Sammy
Sammy Married on 05/28/2023

Loved it! Totally would recommend

Irene was amazing! She is so nice and helped out so much! I can’t wait to get my dress in July!
Lauren
Lauren P. Married on 05/05/2023

Look No Further!

I was recommended The Crystal Bride from my best friends sister-in law and the recommendation did not disappoint. Receiving a text prior to my appointment asking for the styles of dress I was looking for was top notch in my opinion! They were ready when we got there and even accommodated us when my grandma couldn't go up the stairs, they brought the dresses down to us on the first floor! They selection of styles is vast and stunning. I absolutely loved my dress shopping experience and found the dress of my dreams! I highly recommend the Crystal Bride to anyone who is in the market for a wedding dress!
A
April Married on 03/20/2023

Amazing experience

Everyone who works here is very friendly and helpful. Nice selection of dresses. Seemed expensive but I guess that's just wedding dress shopping these days. Felt like I got great quality dress and excellent tailoring in house.
illustration stars