827 N. Washington St. Suite 103, Naperville, IL 60563 Map · Phone number

About Bri'Zan Couture

Bri'Zan Couture is an Award Winning, Upscale Bridal & Special Occasion Boutique showcasing the finest designer gowns in Bridal, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride/Groom, Engagements, Flower Girl, Prom, Homecoming, Cocktail, Black Tie, Pageant, Quinceañera, First Communion, Bat mitzvah or any other special event while specializing in Custom Made Couture Gowns. The store's chic, glamorous atmosphere combined with our high level of personalized service makes Bri'Zan Couture an experience in itself.

Bri'Zan Couture, has received numerous business accolades, including "Best Women's Boutique"(2012-2016), "Best Women's Accessories Boutique" (2012-2013) from Naperville Magazine, "Best Couples Choice" (2015-2016) from Weddingwire.com, "Best of Weddings"(2016) from The KNOT, Top retailer for Maggie Sottero & Sottero Midgley (2015 & 2016), Casablanca Bridal (2016) and Faviana Couture (2016)

YOUR DAY. YOUR DRESS.

Bri'Zan Couture 1
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 09/13/2019

Amazing, quality service

Absolutely love this place!! Recommended it to a few other people already as a great place to go. Everyone was super sweet and really made the experience personable and amazing.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Dear Ashley,

Thank you so very much for your review and your kind words!! It means a lot to us to hear you were happy and most important, found your gown! There are many stores to choose when dress shopping and we are so appreciative you've shared your experience with others.

Alexandra W · Married on 07/13/2019

An amazing experience!

Bri'Zan was absolutely amazing, I cannot say enough good things about this bridal salon. Sue made me and my parents feel so welcome and we had her undivided attention during the appointment. We were the last appointment of the day and our appointment ended up running an hour past the salon’s closing time but Sue didn't even mention the time and kept pulling dresses so we could find the dress that was perfect for me. She was so patient and had such great advice for different dress styles to try on based on her experience. They have a wide selection of wedding dresses in different styles, shapes and budgets. I went to other bridal salons during my dress hunt but Bri'Zans was the gold standard we compared all the other salons to. It was an amazing experience and I cannot wait to wear the dress I bought from here.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Dear Alexandra,

We are sooooo flattered by your kind words ☺️ and so grateful we had the opportunity to work with you and your parents. Our number one goal is to make sure you have the best experience possible and being called 'the gold standard' helps us see we achieved that! Thank you so much for allowing us the chance to help you find your dream gown - you are going to looking amazing walking down the aisle!

Sincerely, The Bri'Zan Staff
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect spot to find your perfect dress!

Bri-Zan is an absolutely wonderful place to find your dream wedding dress.

My mom and I stopped in on a whim, because we had the day off and were shopping around Naperville so we thought we’d check it out. Little did we know that Bri’Zan would make my dreams come true.

As soon as we entered, we met Sue. SUE! I cannot describe how fantastic Sue is in words; she is truly a gem. Sue walked me through the Bri’Zan dresses and told me to pick some out to try (all of them are GORGEOUS) and she chose one for me herself after I described what I wanted. OF COURSE the one Sue chose was the winner; she is a wedding dress GENIUS. It was perfect, lacey, and gorgeous- exactly what I needed for my day and perfect for my vision. Not only did Sue find my perfect dress, but she then helped me conceptualize and customize it further by adding custom, removable cap sleeves and adding in additional lace.

At my first fitting, I wasn’t set to meet with Sue, but I saw her in the store. I started trying on my dress and realized there were a few things I’d like changed. In addition, my mom had brought in some of my grandmother’s beading to add to the veil and none of us there (my maid/matron of honor, my mom) could figure out how to add in the beads design-wise. SUE TO THE RESCUE! Sue noticed that I was struggling a bit and came back to see me; she gave me great ideas on how to use the beads on the veil, she helped me figure out where we needed to add/remove lace features, and she gave me a sense of ease. All of us joyfully clapped and cheered for Sue!

At my last fitting, I worked with Sue and that was just wonderful. She chatted with me, my mom, and my mother-in-law and then put me in my dream dress; it was finally complete and fully mine. I felt so, overwhelmingly beautiful; the seamstress at Bri’Zan is so incredibly talented and all of my changes were made flawlessly.

The morning of my wedding, I read the SWEETEST note from Sue – it made the day even more special. She really is wonderful.

To Sue and all of the Bri’Zan staff, you made my dreams come true and you are all PHENOMENAL people. Thank you!!

I’ll forevermore highly recommend Bri’Zan to any bride that wants a beautiful, unique dress for her day

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Bri'Zan Couture 2

Dear Janet,

Wow, just wow...thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! We so enjoyed working with you and your Mom and couldn't help but be filled with the love and laughter you brought to your appointments. It was our complete pleasure to bring your vision to life. Customers like you remind us of why we do what we do! We will be sure to let Sue know all your kind words and are grateful you choose us to trust as part of your special day!

Sincerely,
    The Bri'Zan Staff

Bri'Zan Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales