Bri'Zan Couture Reviews

35 | Naperville, IL

35 Reviews for Bri'Zan Couture

35 Bri'Zan Couture Reviews

Hope · Married on 06/30/2018

Love love and love! I worked with Lisa, and (since I was shopping alone) she made herself feel like a good friend. Not only did she have an eye for exactly what I wanted, she provided kind and useful feedback and made me feel beautiful. I ended up torn between two dresses here, one of which I will definitely be buying. I would work with the staff here over and over again if I could.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Hi Hope, Thanks so much for coming in and we're so happy you enjoyed working with Lisa! Once you get married, be sure to send us a picture so we can share it!

MaryAnna · Married on 12/02/2017

You will not be disappointed! I was in a bad spot as I was getting married in 2 months and had no dress! I was referred to Sue by a family friend and ran over there. The owner, Sue, greeted me with open arms and helped me every step of the way. Her selection is unbelievable and VERY MUCH affordable! The alterations were unbelievable. The seamstress here bussels a dress with pure elegance and ease. I HIGHLY recommend BRIZAN and am so very happy! Thank you Sue! ♥️

Sent on 12/06/2017

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

MaryAnna, You make our <3 smile!! We'd loved helping you out and appreciate your review. Make sure to send us some photos of your lovely day!!

Alexis · Married on 11/25/2017

I was introduced to the shop by a Bridal Show and figured I'd give it a try sine I have already visited many other bridal shops from very high end to David's Bridal with no success. My consultant Sue was beyond knowledgable and friendly and she listened to everything I was asking for. I read some of the reviews prior to writing my own and I must say that I never experienced anything negative, this has to be one of the friendliest shops that I have visited. The shop was beautiful! They have an amazing selection!

I tried on probably 15 dresses and I never felt like I was being rushed or pushed into making a decision. WhenI was down to my final 3 dresses, I called my dad to come over so he can see them and we dressed up each dress with a veil and head piece to match. I was able to compare each dress with my family there which made it that more special for me. Once I said, "yes to the dress" they allowed me to take pictures with my family and we were able to pop open a bottle of champagne.

I also asked about alterations and they explained the process and the cost to me. They told me where the alterations would start at and depending on what needs to be done once the dress came in will depend on the overall cost of the alterations. Sue also explained that I can get a quote from the seamstress before she starts any alterations so I would know the full cost of the alterations before hand. As a matter of fact, I even over heard the other sales consultant who was working with another bride explain the same process to her bride. They were very upfront about everything.

They made the experience very fun, stress-free, wonderful and memorable, and I couldn't be more grateful, Thank you!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Dear Alexis, This is the best!! We are so glad you had a such a wonderful experience!! There's nothing better than having your most trusted advisors (ie family, lol) there to share in the joy of finding your gown. Thanks so much for coming in! We'd love to see your pictures so when you can, please share some with us!

Carly · Married on 11/25/2017

Best Dress Shopping Experience I've Ever Had
    "After five miserable attempts to find a dress at popular dress shops, I found this place and it was worlds away from every other shop I'd been to! The appointment was absolutely wonderful and Meghan, the woman who helped me, couldn't have been more helpful, nice, and engaged. She pulled every dress she could find in the style I was looking for and eventually helped me decide on what looked best. I can't stress enough what a great experience this was! "

• User6962320 · 1+ year ago

Sue was an absolute delight to work with! She made me feel comfortable and helped me find the perfect dress

Lindsey · Married on 03/04/2017

This bridal shop was amazing! Sue gives you the attention you deserve and helps to make you enjoy every step of the process! I can't say enough kind words of how much they go out of their way to encourage! Highly recommended!

molly · Married on 12/17/2016

I visited the salon to try on dresses to see what types of styles I liked for my wedding dress as it was my first time shopping, not planning on purchasing that day. Thanks to the consultant's expertise (Nicole) I was not only able to narrow down the style I liked but ended up finding the perfect dress! It was also a sample sale weekend so I got the dress for 50% off, which was even better. She was more than accommodating to my large party (I brought six family members with me) and her expertise was on point. I had a great experience and would recommend this boutique to any bride looking for a place that takes the time to get to know you! Wedding dress shopping at Bri'Zan was so enjoyable.

Great vendor. They followed up with me by phone after making my appointment at the bridal expo and also sent me a reminder text message. I had already been to a couple of other stores and tried on dresses, but my experience at Bri'Zan Couture was my absolute favorite! Everyone was very nice and helpful. The dressing room was beautiful and specifically set aside for me, not like most places where there are 20 people trying on dresses all at once next to each other. My bridesmaids were able to relax and sit comfortably the entire time. Jennifer helped me find my dream dress and it was incredibly affordable! We had the best time ever! She even allowed us to record a video of me saying "yes to the dress" and also acting for it! Jennifer took a billion pics of my bridesmaids and I, she was just great! We had such a fun time!

My dress shopping experience here was awesome!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

We are so delighted that your experience was wonderful! We look forward to welcoming you back to our boutique

Brittany · Married on 10/24/2015

I came here to find my wedding dress. The person they paired me with, Jennifer, was a blessing! We clicked right off the bat and she was absolutely wonderful. She heard what I wanted, understood the goofy criticism my friends, mother, and mother in law gave her, and found me the perfect dress! It fit like a dream, made me look fantastic, under my budget, and was so outside of my comfort zone! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a dress. Wonderful place and service.

Pat · Married on 09/26/2015

After visiting BriZan 4 times now in preparation for my daughter's wedding, I must say I am impressed with the customer service, patience, and presentation of the ladies who assisted us. We have dealt with more than one associate as well as the Owner. The bridal gown, bridesmaid and mother of the bride (that's me!) dresses were all purchased here. I am anticipating good experiences as we approach the wedding and the last fittings!! Thank you!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/19/2015

I ordered my wedding dress a year before my wedding and had the most wonderful experience with Brizan for the whole year. When I first came in with my bridesmaids and my mom Alicia could not have been more welcoming and helpful. She made the experience so fun and put us at ease. My dress was a Maggie Sottero and was the first dress I tried on! She made me feel so beautiful and made sure it was a good experience for all. I ordered my dress from Sue who is the owner and couldn't be friendlier. She is just the sweetest and always remembered me. When my dress finally shipped I worked with Suzy who was so wonderful during the alterations process. My mother in law has shipped my named hanger to the store from Florida and Suzy had coordinated to have the hanger arrive and have my dress placed on it for my final fitting. I am so grateful for all of the sweet ladies of Brizan for making this experience beyond wonderful! Thank you!!

Maddie · Married on 09/05/2015

I went to this beautiful boutique from a friends referral......and I am so THANKFUL that I did! When I first got there, the ladies at the front were so welcoming to me and my mom. I met with my consultant Sue and she asked me a few questions and she really listened to my requests. I also explained to her that I was on a tight budget and she made the magic happen!!! Not only did I stay under my budget of $2000 for my bridal gown, but I was also able to get a veil and a belt and still stay within my budget request. I could not be happier with the attention to detail and customer service that this place offers. It's not a typical bridal shop that is rude or obnoxious, they are wonderful at this shop. I would recommend this place to everyone! What a great little treasure!

Stephanie · Married on 11/22/2014

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! I found my dream wedding dress here and I would recommend this place to everyone. There is no pressure & no drama from anyone there. Sue too her time with me and helped me find my dress. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Molly · Married on 09/20/2014

I found Bri'Zan Couture at a Bridal Expo and I was blown away when I walked in for my wedding dress appointment. The store was fabulous as well as everyone there! Vanessa helped me find the perfect wedding dress and I was so impressed that I brought my girls back and we ended up finding the bridesmaids dresses there as well! I recommend Bri'Zan to everyone!!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Molly, it was a pleasure in helping you find your wedding dress. Congratulations again!

Rosanne · Married on 08/16/2014

Had a very good experience would definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Rosanne,Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We value of customers opinions.

Sara · Married on 08/16/2014

I found my dream wedding dress at BriZan along with my sash and veil! The store is beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They have all types of formal dresses as well, I highly recommend this bridal store for brides out there !! Love it !

Tracey · Married on 07/24/2014

I found my wedding dress at 2 different stores however I ended up ordering my wedding dress about 2 weeks ago from Bri'Zan because they were a lot cheaper and the service I received from Sue was incredible.....Thank You for all your help!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Your welcome Tracey! So happy we could help you find your dress. Best wishes.

Helped tremendously with choosing the right dress and making all necessary alternations on time. Loved the dress. Flexibility with schedule. Their new location is now more spacious and gives the opportunity to view more options.

Katherine · Married on 06/21/2014

Let me start off by saying, what an amazing experience I had at Bri'Zan today. I made a bridal appointment not to long ago to try on some wedding dresses with my bridal party. And let me say as soon as we walked through the door the staff was so welcoming. One of the employees standing up front immediately greeted us and offered her assistance. Me, my mom and bridal party were escorted to the dressing area where we had our own private back room with one on one assistance. The consultant I was assigned to was such great help. She introdcued herself to me and asked me a few questions to see who i am and what my style is. As soon as she gathered the information she grabbed a few dresses to the liking of my description. Some were not my style and I was not hesistant to express to her that it wasnt for me. The consultant was very helpful and understanding that she is there to help me find my dream dress. Second time around she brought a few more and I immediately knew as I saw this one dress that reminded me of my mothers wedding dress (which is what I was looking for) that it was for me. I immediately tried it on and I fell in love. Not only did she help me find my wedding gown she assisted me in finding my head piece, my veil, wedding shoes, and accessories. My bridesmaids were assisted by a different consultant and found a beautiful coral dreas that they all fell in love with. The staff at Bri'Zan was absolutely helpful and the customer service was without a doubt the Best experience I've ever had at a dress store. Clearly, their motto is to give the best "customer service" to their cutomers. And everyone at the boutique went above and beyond to make sure our experience was an unforgettable one. Thank You Bri'Zan for helping me make my "special day" a reality.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Katherine, we are so happy that we were able to help you find your dream dress and the dresses for your bridesmaids! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Caroline · Married on 04/27/2014

Bri'Zan Couture is a wonderful place.. The owner saw I was freaking out about not loving my first dress and squeezed me in right away.. I have found the most amazing dress.. not only is it perfect but the price was great too... Vanessa helped me in every way possible.. I highly recommend them, you will not be sorry!!!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Caroline, We are so happy we could help you find your perfect dress!

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2014

Just bought my wedding dress from Sue at Bri'Zan Couture. What an amazing experience! Thank you so much for helping me find the perfect dress

Sent on 11/15/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Jessica, It was a pleasure in helping your find the dress of your dreams. Best wishes to you

Rosie · Married on 12/14/2013

I found this place from the Bridal Expo I attended. I went in with no expectations and this place won me over!!! Not only did I find "The Dress", but I found 2!!! One for the ceremony and one for the reception. I couldn't be happier with my experience here! Professional, affordable, trustworthy! Excellent find! Thank you Bri'Zan and thank you to the bridal expo.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Rosie, it was a pleasure helping you find your dresses. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and best wishes.

Michelle · Married on 12/08/2013

I just LOVE this store!! I found my wedding gown here and Sue was so helpful and amazing! She listened to me and found me a dress that had every detail that I asked for. I will recommend this place to everyone!!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Michelle, congratulations on the purchase of your wedding gown! It was our pleaure in helping you find your dream dress!

Angela · Married on 06/08/2013

Bri'Zan Couture was nothing short of amazing. I never write reviews but I had to because this place is so great!! The entire staff of employees are nothing but helpful when you walk in. It's like a close knit family and that is how I felt when I went in there, very special. They gave me the whole bridal experience and then some, through accessories and all. Any visions I had or brought in to them, they definitely brought to life. Not to mention nobody else would have my gown because it is a small boutique, love that! You want to be special and stand out on your wedding day, can't thank them enough for making me feel so beautiful. <33

Sent on 06/29/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Congratulations Angela! So happy we could be a part of your special day. Best Wishes!