35 Reviews for Bri'Zan Couture

Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)
Veils (1)
33 Bri'Zan Couture Reviews

Love love and love! I worked with Lisa, and (since I was shopping alone) she made herself feel like a good friend. Not only did she have an eye for exactly what I wanted, she provided kind and useful feedback and made me feel beautiful. I ended up torn between two dresses here, one of which I will definitely be buying. I would work with the staff here over and over again if I could.

Profile Picture Hope, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

You will not be disappointed! I was in a bad spot as I was getting married in 2 months and had no dress! I was referred to Sue by a family friend and ran over there. The owner, Sue, greeted me with open arms and helped me every step of the way. Her selection is unbelievable and VERY MUCH affordable! The alterations were unbelievable. The seamstress here bussels a dress with pure elegance and ease. I HIGHLY recommend BRIZAN and am so very happy! Thank you Sue! ♥️

Profile Picture MaryAnna, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was introduced to the shop by a Bridal Show and figured I'd give it a try sine I have already visited many other bridal shops from very high end to David's Bridal with no success. My consultant Sue was beyond knowledgable and friendly and she listened to everything I was asking for. I read some of the reviews prior to writing my own and I must say that I never experienced anything negative, this has to be one of the friendliest shops that I have visited. The shop was beautiful! They have an amazing selection!

I tried on probably 15 dresses and I never felt like I was being rushed or pushed into making a decision. WhenI was down to my final 3 dresses, I called my dad to come over so he can see them and we dressed up each dress with a veil and head piece to match. I was able to compare each dress with my family there which made it that more special for me. Once I said, "yes to the dress" they allowed me to take pictures with my family and we were able to pop open a bottle of champagne.

I also asked about alterations and they explained the process and the cost to me. They told me where the alterations would start at and depending on what needs to be done once the dress came in will depend on the overall cost of the alterations. Sue also explained that I can get a quote from the seamstress before she starts any alterations so I would know the full cost of the alterations before hand. As a matter of fact, I even over heard the other sales consultant who was working with another bride explain the same process to her bride. They were very upfront about everything.

They made the experience very fun, stress-free, wonderful and memorable, and I couldn't be more grateful, Thank you!

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/25/17, 1 Review

Best Dress Shopping Experience I've Ever Had
"After five miserable attempts to find a dress at popular dress shops, I found this place and it was worlds away from every other shop I'd been to! The appointment was absolutely wonderful and Meghan, the woman who helped me, couldn't have been more helpful, nice, and engaged. She pulled every dress she could find in the style I was looking for and eventually helped me decide on what looked best. I can't stress enough what a great experience this was! "

Profile Picture Carly, 11/25/17, 1 Review
1.2

I choose a 1000.00 dress for my son's wedding..when I went to pick it up there were holes in train which I pointed out to saleslady, paid 250.00 more to take my dress so I could bring to other store for proper alterations..very dissatisfied..still waiting for a response from store which it had been almost a week w nothing..wedding is in 2 weeks...check out reviews re alterations before buying is my advice.

Profile Picture Mary, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Sue was an absolute delight to work with! She made me feel comfortable and helped me find the perfect dress

Profile Picture User6962320, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This bridal shop was amazing! Sue gives you the attention you deserve and helps to make you enjoy every step of the process! I can't say enough kind words of how much they go out of their way to encourage! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User7516420, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I visited the salon to try on dresses to see what types of styles I liked for my wedding dress as it was my first time shopping, not planning on purchasing that day. Thanks to the consultant's expertise (Nicole) I was not only able to narrow down the style I liked but ended up finding the perfect dress! It was also a sample sale weekend so I got the dress for 50% off, which was even better. She was more than accommodating to my large party (I brought six family members with me) and her expertise was on point. I had a great experience and would recommend this boutique to any bride looking for a place that takes the time to get to know you! Wedding dress shopping at Bri'Zan was so enjoyable.

Profile Picture molly, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Sample Sales, Bride

Great vendor. They followed up with me by phone after making my appointment at the bridal expo and also sent me a reminder text message. I had already been to a couple of other stores and tried on dresses, but my experience at Bri'Zan Couture was my absolute favorite! Everyone was very nice and helpful. The dressing room was beautiful and specifically set aside for me, not like most places where there are 20 people trying on dresses all at once next to each other. My bridesmaids were able to relax and sit comfortably the entire time. Jennifer helped me find my dream dress and it was incredibly affordable! We had the best time ever! She even allowed us to record a video of me saying "yes to the dress" and also acting for it! Jennifer took a billion pics of my bridesmaids and I, she was just great! We had such a fun time!

Profile Picture User4562508, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress shopping experience here was awesome!

Profile Picture Ashton , 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I came here to find my wedding dress. The person they paired me with, Jennifer, was a blessing! We clicked right off the bat and she was absolutely wonderful. She heard what I wanted, understood the goofy criticism my friends, mother, and mother in law gave her, and found me the perfect dress! It fit like a dream, made me look fantastic, under my budget, and was so outside of my comfort zone! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a dress. Wonderful place and service.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/24/15, 1 Review
1.9

Went here to look for a wedding dress and had a great experience up until they hit us with the alternation bill. I would give Sue, the consultant a 5/5 stars as she was great and extremely helpful in picking out my dress. However, DO NOT get alternations done here!! They go through "a separate company" but will not disclose any information regarding pricing until everything is complete. At first they told me the alternations on my dress were $650 for five things that were done on a dress that was "measured and sized very accurately" according to them when I placed the order. I refused to pay that much and left without the dress until they could provide specific pricing on each alternation they performed. However, when my mom called a few days later they told her it was now $735. On top of that Vera the lady that does alternations was rude to my mom when she suggested an alternative bustle and was not a very pleasant person to work with in general. Moral of the story: don't commit to alternations unless you can agree on a price or flat rate ahead of time as they will take advantage of you and charge outrageous prices

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/24/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the third bridal shop i visited to try on dresses. I had an apt at 4pm but had finished earlier with the other 2 shops and called to see if I could stop by an hour earlier to just look at some of the dresses they had. Alisha was more than accommodating and helped me try on wedding dresses while also working the front desk helping those that walked in. After telling her what I had in mind about dresses she picked one for me to try on that I ended up getting. I couldn't tell you how many people commented on how unique my dress was. My fiance and I already live together and the boutique was able to keep the dress in the shop until the day before we left for our destination wedding, so I did not have to store it in the house and give him the chance to "accidentally" see it beforehand.

The only reason why I did not give them a 5/5 was because of the alterations. When I purchased the dress we were told that alterations would probably run around $300 but found out after the alterations had already been done that it was twice as much.

Needless to say, although it was more expensive than expected, it was the perfect dress for the most amazing day of my life.

Profile Picture User5517226, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

After visiting BriZan 4 times now in preparation for my daughter's wedding, I must say I am impressed with the customer service, patience, and presentation of the ladies who assisted us. We have dealt with more than one associate as well as the Owner. The bridal gown, bridesmaid and mother of the bride (that's me!) dresses were all purchased here. I am anticipating good experiences as we approach the wedding and the last fittings!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Pat, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered my wedding dress a year before my wedding and had the most wonderful experience with Brizan for the whole year. When I first came in with my bridesmaids and my mom Alicia could not have been more welcoming and helpful. She made the experience so fun and put us at ease. My dress was a Maggie Sottero and was the first dress I tried on! She made me feel so beautiful and made sure it was a good experience for all. I ordered my dress from Sue who is the owner and couldn't be friendlier. She is just the sweetest and always remembered me. When my dress finally shipped I worked with Suzy who was so wonderful during the alterations process. My mother in law has shipped my named hanger to the store from Florida and Suzy had coordinated to have the hanger arrive and have my dress placed on it for my final fitting. I am so grateful for all of the sweet ladies of Brizan for making this experience beyond wonderful! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to this beautiful boutique from a friends referral......and I am so THANKFUL that I did! When I first got there, the ladies at the front were so welcoming to me and my mom. I met with my consultant Sue and she asked me a few questions and she really listened to my requests. I also explained to her that I was on a tight budget and she made the magic happen!!! Not only did I stay under my budget of $2000 for my bridal gown, but I was also able to get a veil and a belt and still stay within my budget request. I could not be happier with the attention to detail and customer service that this place offers. It's not a typical bridal shop that is rude or obnoxious, they are wonderful at this shop. I would recommend this place to everyone! What a great little treasure!

Profile Picture Maddie, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Overall I had a good experience with Bri'Zan. My mom and I happened upon the shop after visiting my wedding venue (this was back when Bri'Zan was at the old location). I mentioned to Sue the type of dress I was looking for, and she found THE DRESS within a few minutes. She knows her inventory and knows how to find the right thing for her customers.

When I returned to the store to look for my bridesmaids' dresses, I had a similar great experience. We found the right dress pretty quickly and we were very satisfied. Unfortunately, the sales associates did not give me all the details about the dress when we picked it initially. Long story short, I was pretty frustrated that due to some mistakes at Bri'Zan, I had to select a different dress. To their credit, the folks at Bri'Zan did everything they could to fix the situation. They were very accommodating and rushed the new dress order to ensure that we got the dresses on time. My girls looked fabulous and I love love LOVE my wedding dress.

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! I found my dream wedding dress here and I would recommend this place to everyone. There is no pressure & no drama from anyone there. Sue too her time with me and helped me find my dress. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found Bri'Zan Couture at a Bridal Expo and I was blown away when I walked in for my wedding dress appointment. The store was fabulous as well as everyone there! Vanessa helped me find the perfect wedding dress and I was so impressed that I brought my girls back and we ended up finding the bridesmaids dresses there as well! I recommend Bri'Zan to everyone!!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
1.2

I've purchased my dress from Bri'Zan almost a year ago. Everything went smooth in the beginning, no delays with the deliveries. The problems started when alterations began. I've got the perfect size. When the dress came in, we just needed to make it smaller in chest, that's all. No one mentioned the price for the alterations, so I assumed it was included. When I came for the fitting, I realized that the dress was too small in chest, it barely zipped up. I was told to lose some weight (weird, since I did a great job keeping my weight the same ever since I ordered it), and come back 3-5 days before the wedding it if still doesn't fit. That same day I was given the price for the alterations, which was quite high. I did as I was told, lost 7 pounds. 1.5 weeks before the wedding I tried the dress on - no changes, I couldn't breathe in it and it was still hard to zip up and keep it zipped up. I called the store, made the appointment and brought the dress back, I was also warned that there could be a charge for fixing it on top of what I paid.
Vera looked at it, took it back and told me to come back yet again. By the way, the drive to the store is 1.5hrs one way - huge inconvenience considering the upcoming wedding. 2 days before the wedding I came back to pick up the dress and saw that the alterations were un-done, and the dress was given to me in the original state, instead of doing it the right way. I had no other choice but to take the dress - there was no way I could go for another drive when there was so much to do!
After the wedding I called the store twice and asked to talk to the manager/owner to see what they could do to refund me the money for the alterations that they un-did. I was told that alterations were done by the third party, that Sue would contact them to see what could be done, and that I would get a call back. No call back has been received. I have no other choice but to file the dispute with my credit card now, which leaves a very bitter taste.

Profile Picture Darya, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Had a very good experience would definitely recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Rosanne, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dream wedding dress at BriZan along with my sash and veil! The store is beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They have all types of formal dresses as well, I highly recommend this bridal store for brides out there !! Love it !

Profile Picture Sara, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
4.3

My overall experience was good. I selected this boutique because they carried the dress I was in love with and had to have. They were very helpful the day I came in to try it on. It was a same day last minute appointment to just try on this dress.

The disappointment set once I began the alterations process. On my second appointment my matron of honor came with me. She found a pair of shoes she liked and wanted to order for my wedding, which was about 10 days away. The sales associate was unsure if they came in the color she wanted and her size. My matron of honor was told she would receive a phone call the next day letting her know either way regarding the shoes, but she never received a phone call. Luckily she found them online and ordered them.

I made my “pick up” appointment two days prior to my wedding, which was also the day/night of my rehearsal. (Wedding on Saturday, rehearsal on Thursday.) My Mom had also brought her dress there for alterations (they did a great job on the alterations, Vera is great). I was told everything would be ready when we came in. Well it wasn’t. My Mom had to try her dress on again, she was told she would not have to, so she didn’t bring any of her undergarments. Her dress then needed to be steamed/pressed. My veil and skirt still needed to be pressed/steamed. We ended up sitting there for an hour waiting to pick up our items which we were told would be ready to go. I live about 30-45 minutes away, so this was a huge inconvenience.

Overall I was satisfied with my purchase and experience. My headpiece, veil, dress, and flower girl dress are all from here and I love them all. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would recommend to purchase items from this boutique.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my wedding dress at 2 different stores however I ended up ordering my wedding dress about 2 weeks ago from Bri'Zan because they were a lot cheaper and the service I received from Sue was incredible.....Thank You for all your help!

Profile Picture Tracey, 7/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Bri'zan Couture to look for a Maggie Sottero dress. Immediately when walking into the store I saw the dress on a mannequin and knew it was the one. They took the dress off the mannequin without hestitation. They helped with all of my questions and were okay with my wanting to try on every accessory before deciding on the perfect ones. They also were able to accomodate my wanting to come back later in the day and try on the dress again. I loved working with them and can't wait to continue the awesome relationship.

Profile Picture Kate, 7/12/14, 1 Review