426 1/2 W. Touhy Ave, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 3

About Reddington Bridal

Reddington Bridal is a wedding dress company located in Park Ridge, Illinois that services weddings throughout the local area. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2006 and specializes in providing exquisite bridal attire with extraordinary customer service. The company’s atmosphere is unique and engaging for brides as they search for their perfect dress.

Reddington Bridal is a full-service bridal salon that features the finest designers. Their designer collection offers a variety of upscale and classic bridal styles to fit your vision. Your family and friends are welcome to join you. Attire is also available for the bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride and mother of the groom. Average turnaround time for a bridal gown is less than six months.

84 Reviews for Reddington Bridal

Jessica · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Reddington Bridal was the best experience with dress shopping I had. I did go to a few other shops and none of them compared to here. Suzanne, Kathy, and Karen were simply the nicest. They all made me feel welcome, comfortable, and special while dress hunting. They listened to what I wanted while keeping in mind what would look best on me. I did end up buying my dress here and I love it even more than when I first purchased it. I highly recommend Reddington Bridal to any bride looking for her perfect dress. You won't regret going here. Thank you Reddington Bridal!!

Lindsey · Married on 08/25/2018

Didn't use, but great experience

I didn't even buy my dress here, but I had such a warm experience that I wanted to write a review. They had a great selection of dresses and weren't annoyed when I literally wanted to try every silhouette. Everyone in the shop was having fun and you could tell they loved what they were doing. We laughed, we cried, everyone made friends. Unfortunately, I found my dress elsewhere, but I 100% recommend putting this place on your appointment list!!

Reddington Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales