426 1/2 W. Touhy Ave, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4

About Reddington Bridal

Reddington Bridal is a wedding dress company located in Park Ridge, Illinois that services weddings throughout the local area. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2006 and specializes in providing exquisite bridal attire with extraordinary customer service. The company’s atmosphere is unique and engaging for brides as they search for their perfect dress.

Reddington Bridal is a full-service bridal salon that features the finest designers. Their designer collection offers a variety of upscale and classic bridal styles to fit your vision. Your family and friends are welcome to join you. Attire is also available for the bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride and mother of the groom. Average turnaround time for a bridal gown is less than six months.

• Awesome Bridal Gallery, Inc.
  • Davis Imperial Cleaners
  • Saris and Things

86 Reviews for Reddington Bridal

Reddington Bridal 1
Reddington Bridal 2

Jill · Married on 05/04/2019

It's where you say "yes to the dress!"

Let me start off by saying, for my wedding dress, I had a very specific look I was going for, Classic, A-line, not a lot of frills, like Audrey Hepburn meets Jackie O. Anyways, I had picture on my phone of sample dresses I've seen, and couldn't find anything remotely close to it. It was on a whim that I reached out to Reddington Bridal, and I was able to make an appointment the next day! I showed Karen, one of the owners, the pictures, she showed me a couple dresses, but none were quite "me." She said that she might have the dress I was looking for, which she was actually going to send back to the designer later that day. She went to the back, brought it out and Oh My God, I tried it on and it WAS THE DRESS! It was beautiful and classic and elegant. She was even able to special order some slight alterations for me as well! I know I was looking for something specific, but this shop also has LOTS of options for any bride out there!!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Lindsey · Married on 08/25/2018

Didn't use, but great experience

I didn't even buy my dress here, but I had such a warm experience that I wanted to write a review. They had a great selection of dresses and weren't annoyed when I literally wanted to try every silhouette. Everyone in the shop was having fun and you could tell they loved what they were doing. We laughed, we cried, everyone made friends. Unfortunately, I found my dress elsewhere, but I 100% recommend putting this place on your appointment list!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Reddington Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Annually
    Monthly
    Seasonally
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales