About Reddington Bridal

Located in the Park Ridge shopping district we have specialized in providing exquisite bridal attire with extraordinary customer service in a unique atmosphere for over 12 years. We are a full service bridal salon featuring the finest designers which offer a variety of upscale & classic bridal styles that help define you and your vision. We welcome friends, family and you, the bride to be! We look forward to being part of your big day experience.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Sample Gowns (6)
Bridesmaids (5)
Mother of Bride (2)
Plus Size Gowns (1)

I had the BEST experience with Reddington Bridal. Karen was so amazing to work with! I went in and had no idea what type of dress I was looking for so Karen brought out about 8 very different dresses that were all in budget and I tried them all on. I ended up LOVING a dress that I never thought I would choose for myself. The dress was well under my budget and I was very appreciative that they were respectful of the amount I told them. I literally have dreams about putting my dress on for my wedding day and the thought makes my heart so happy! I loved how personal the experience was having the entire salon to myself and my family! They even had mimosas ready for when I said "yes" to the dress! I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Karen and Reddington Bridal! They were so great they make me want to go back to buy from them again! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

I bought my wedding dress from Reddington Bridal. This was the first and only place I went to try on dresses and I do not regret it one bit. I worked with Karen who was wonderful. From the beginning she asked me my budget so that she can bring out dresses based on that. Once I chose the one I still wanted my MIL to come see it so that I could make the final decision when she was there. They were able to squeeze us in the same day. We celebrated with champagne. The whole experience was so fun & enjoyable. I would recommend Reddington to every bride!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews

Partial Refund
8 AWARDS

Events

426 1/2 W. Touhy Ave, Park Ridge, IL 60068   See On Map
847-692-4600 (phone) 847-692-4601 (fax)
By Appointment Only