Bella Bianca Bridal Couture

17 W 527 Roosevelt Road, Villa Park, IL 60181 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bella Bianca Bridal Couture

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture is a bridal store located in Chicago and Oakbrook, Illinois. The store features a wide selection of domestic and international designer wedding dresses. Choose from two elegant showrooms, including a luxe downtown boutique in Chicago’s premier fashion district and a spacious Oakbrook salon, and enjoy browsing one of the most diverse bridal gown selections in Chicago. From your first consultation to your final dress fitting and beyond, Bella Bianca Bridal Couture provides unparalleled customer service and a luxe bridal dress shopping experience.

Experience
The carefully curated selection of gowns at Bella Bianca Bridal Couture has been chosen by owners Melissa Russell and Natalie Bauer. Their philosophy is to deliver the finest in couture bridal fashion and a unique and memorable moment for their brides.

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture is a bridal shop with two locations that specializes in couture and designer bridal fashion and accessories. An experienced bridal stylist will assist you in exploring different silhouettes, dress styles, fabrics and embellishments based on your personal bridal vision. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations by appointment
  • Trunk shows and sample sales
  • Professional alterations

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 5
Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 6
Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 7

Jessica · Getting married on 05/16/2020

There isn't a negative thing I can say about my experience and the ladies that helped me out. Highly recommend going to the salon! They have a ton of options to choose from and if you're a die hard Hayley Paige fan like I am...this is the place to go.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Alisa Finelli · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Amazing bridal salon and stylists!

I had a fantastic experience at Bella Bianca! Taylor was an amazing stylist to work with, especially while shopping solo. She has so much knowledge of the dresses, fabrics, cuts, and designers--it made the decision process so much easier to have her wisdom and experience to guide me. She was patient and very focused on listening and responding to my feedback. She is also just a pleasure to interact with and easy to talk to--qualities that make a stressful process so much easier! I shopped at five other bridal salons in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs and none of the stores or stylists came close to providing the level of service and support provided by Taylor and Bella Bianca. Taylor was the only stylist I worked with who called me to follow up after my first visit and discuss other dresses/styles I was considering. She helped me to brainstorm about other dresses to consider--including dresses that I couldn't buy at Bella Bianca. Taylor was so attentive and wonderful at her job that she was able to find the perfect dress for me, which I had never seen on display or on a website and had not even described to her as the dress I was looking for. Taylor was also able to give me lots of information about Bella Bianca's alterations and what to expect from that process. Her colleague who oversees alterations came to speak with me during each of my visits to talk me through the process and address my specific questions about the dresses I tried on. I cannot say enough great things about Taylor and Bella Bianca! Everyone I interacted with was professional, knowledgable, pleasant, and genuinely concerned about helping me to find the right dress and not just make a sale. I can say from experience that unfortunately you cannot expect that at every bridal salon. I am so grateful for the excellent service and guidance, which ultimately led to finding the perfect dress!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers Wedding Officiants

I had the joy of marrying Melissa to Travis. Natalie, her sister, was right there by her side. It was one well organized wedding. Melissa was a joy to work with. I was at the grand opening celebration for Bella Bianca. What an impressive venue. I can't tell you about the dresses, it's not my area of expertise. But I can tell you about the kind of people the owners are. I highly recommend them.

• 17 W 527 Roosevelt Road Villa Park, 60181 See on map