Bella Bianca Bridal Couture

Villa Park, IL View map Visit website

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture is a wedding attire shop located in Villa Park, Illinois, with a second location in Chicago. The boutique offers a hand-selected collection of designer gowns from some of the world’s top labels. They are proud to have a diverse assortment of dresses ranging from modern and romantic to traditionally elegant.

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture features gowns by labels including Eve-of-Milady, Lazaro, Legends, Rivini, and Vera Wang, among many others. The team here aims to provide the finest gowns and an unforgettable shopping experience. They offer private appointments so you can enjoy personalized attention with one of their professional consultants. You can also attend one of your favorite designer’s trunk shows, which are often held at this shop. Once you’ve said yes to the dress, their experienced tailors can alter your garment so it fits like a glove.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Caitlin
    Caitlin S. Getting married on 02/06/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing place for a wedding dress!

Bella Bianca is amazing! They have beautiful dresses in a great price range. Taylor assisted me and she was amazing! She listened to me regarding styles I liked and knew exactly what I should try on. The whole experience was fabulous! I would highly recommend visiting Bella Bianca.
  • Nika
    Nika A. Married on 05/11/2022

Wonderful Experience at Bella Bianca Oakbrook Terrace

I have nothing but positive things to say about Bella Bianca! My consultant, Kiara, and seamstress, Anita, went above and beyond to ensure I felt beautiful on my wedding day. Kiara walked me through selecting a gown and my accessories. I was never discouraged from scheduling multiple appointments, nor was I rushed during those appointments. Anita made my dress fit perfectly, and it was a joy to chat with her during our 4 alterations sessions. I highly recommend Bella Bianca for their wonderful customer service (and incredible selection)!
  • Kristen
    Kristen S. Married on 11/27/2021

Best. Experience. Ever!!

Where do I begin with this incredible and inspiring group of women?! I started the search for my wedding dress in the middle of a pandemic, so I truly did not know what to expect from the entire process. Bella Bianca was the first stop in my line-up of stores, so again I went into the experience with an open mind given the times we are in. I have to say that from day one, the ladies at Bella Bianca went above and beyond to make me feel like the most special bride in the world. I was lucky enough to have Taylor as my bridal consultant, who ultimately helped me pick THE dress. Not only did she listen intently to what I dreamed of as a bride, but provided helpful feedback and insight thanks to her extensive experience in the wedding industry. She did not pressure me at all into buying the dress that day, but instead gave me the advice to think about this decision and do some more try-ons before committing. Honestly, it did not take long for me to realize that no other store compared to my experience at Bella Bianca, and no other dress took my breath away like the one Taylor found for me. When I returned to Bella Bianca to buy the dress, Taylor helped me accessorize my dress with the most stunning veil, hairpiece, and earrings. They were even able to custom-make the accessories gold to match the rest of my jewelry on my wedding day! Taylor made sure that my "yes" to the dress/accessories was so special, and even had champagne there for me and my family on that day.
    Additionally, I did all of my alterations at Bella Bianca, which I highly recommend. The staff there was so knowledgeable, talented, and insightful. They even provided advice on undergarments to help everything sit seamlessly on the wedding day. Throughout my fitting process, I had the incredible consultant Raychel by my side. She stopped by each one of my appointments and was not only my hype girl but also provided helpful feedback during each fitting. It always made my day to see her!
    On my last dress fitting, both Taylor and Raychel came to see me in my dress. I cannot tell you how much it meant to me to have both of these ladies be so dedicated in each step of this process and truly being cheerleaders for me along the way. My dress was truly a dream on our wedding day, and I continue to get compliments about it to this day! I will never forget how incredible I felt on our wedding day, and I will always have a special place in my heart for Bella Bianca and the incredible women who work here!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

38 photos · 05/18/2019
  • Chad & Lisa
    23 photos · 08/22/2015

"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers Wedding Officiants

I had the joy of marrying Melissa to Travis. Natalie, her sister, was right there by her side. It was one well organized wedding. Melissa was a joy to work with. I was at the grand opening celebration for Bella Bianca. What an impressive venue. I can't tell you about the dresses, it's not my area of expertise. But I can tell you about the kind of people the owners are. I highly recommend them.

17 W 527 Roosevelt Road Villa Park, 60181
Location of (Bella Bianca Bridal Couture)
17 W 527 Roosevelt Road, 2nd Floor Villa Park, IL, 60181