Bella Bianca Bridal Couture

17 W 527 Roosevelt Road, Villa Park, IL 60181 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bella Bianca Bridal Couture

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture is a bridal store located in Chicago and Oakbrook, Illinois. The store features a wide selection of domestic and international designer wedding dresses. Choose from two elegant showrooms, including a luxe downtown boutique in Chicago’s premier fashion district and a spacious Oakbrook salon, and enjoy browsing one of the most diverse bridal gown selections in Chicago. From your first consultation to your final dress fitting and beyond, Bella Bianca Bridal Couture provides unparalleled customer service and a luxe bridal dress shopping experience.

Experience
The carefully curated selection of gowns at Bella Bianca Bridal Couture has been chosen by owners Melissa Russell and Natalie Bauer. Their philosophy is to deliver the finest in couture bridal fashion and a unique and memorable moment for their brides.

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture is a bridal shop with two locations that specializes in couture and designer bridal fashion and accessories. An experienced bridal stylist will assist you in exploring different silhouettes, dress styles, fabrics and embellishments based on your personal bridal vision. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations by appointment
  • Trunk shows and sample sales
  • Professional alterations

134 Reviews for Bella Bianca Bridal Couture

• Halle

Halle René Olson · Getting married on 08/21/2020

A Perfect Experience at Bella Bianca

Bella Bianca was my second time trying on dresses but it felt like a whole new experience! I had tried on dresses at David's Bridal the previous day and thought I had found the one and walked into the salon with some apprehension and a sparkle aversion. I worked with Kiara and she did a fantastic job! We had a good conversation going the whole time and she pulled dresses that really helped me hone in on what I was looking for. She pulled a Tara Keely dress that I loved and was my second choice but I ultimately went with something my family picked that I said I didn't like when I saw it on a mannequin because it was too sparkly. Funny how that works! Kiara even got in contact with the designer's team to see if we could make a potential change to the neckline, but we ended up sticking with the original design. My sister wasn't going to be able to make it until the very end of my appointment, but Kiara set up a 4 p.m. appointment so we could come back and my sister could see the dress. Celebrating with champagne at the end was a perfect end to the day and a great experience with Kiara and Bella Bianca! I can't wait for my dress to come in and see everything come together!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2020

There isn't a negative thing I can say about my experience and the ladies that helped me out. Highly recommend going to the salon! They have a ton of options to choose from and if you're a die hard Hayley Paige fan like I am...this is the place to go.

Sent on 06/15/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers Wedding Officiants

I had the joy of marrying Melissa to Travis. Natalie, her sister, was right there by her side. It was one well organized wedding. Melissa was a joy to work with. I was at the grand opening celebration for Bella Bianca. What an impressive venue. I can't tell you about the dresses, it's not my area of expertise. But I can tell you about the kind of people the owners are. I highly recommend them.

• 17 W 527 Roosevelt Road Villa Park, 60181 See on map