Bella Bianca Bridal Couture Reviews

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 5
  • Halle

Halle René Olson · Getting married on 07/10/2020

A Perfect Experience at Bella Bianca

Bella Bianca was my second time trying on dresses but it felt like a whole new experience! I had tried on dresses at David's Bridal the previous day and thought I had found the one and walked into the salon with some apprehension and a sparkle aversion. I worked with Kiara and she did a fantastic job! We had a good conversation going the whole time and she pulled dresses that really helped me hone in on what I was looking for. She pulled a Tara Keely dress that I loved and was my second choice but I ultimately went with something my family picked that I said I didn't like when I saw it on a mannequin because it was too sparkly. Funny how that works! Kiara even got in contact with the designer's team to see if we could make a potential change to the neckline, but we ended up sticking with the original design. My sister wasn't going to be able to make it until the very end of my appointment, but Kiara set up a 4 p.m. appointment so we could come back and my sister could see the dress. Celebrating with champagne at the end was a perfect end to the day and a great experience with Kiara and Bella Bianca! I can't wait for my dress to come in and see everything come together!

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 6
    Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 13
    Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 14
    Sent on 07/22/2019

Jessica · Getting married on 05/16/2020

There isn't a negative thing I can say about my experience and the ladies that helped me out. Highly recommend going to the salon! They have a ton of options to choose from and if you're a die hard Hayley Paige fan like I am...this is the place to go.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Alisa Finelli · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Amazing bridal salon and stylists!

I had a fantastic experience at Bella Bianca! Taylor was an amazing stylist to work with, especially while shopping solo. She has so much knowledge of the dresses, fabrics, cuts, and designers--it made the decision process so much easier to have her wisdom and experience to guide me. She was patient and very focused on listening and responding to my feedback. She is also just a pleasure to interact with and easy to talk to--qualities that make a stressful process so much easier! I shopped at five other bridal salons in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs and none of the stores or stylists came close to providing the level of service and support provided by Taylor and Bella Bianca. Taylor was the only stylist I worked with who called me to follow up after my first visit and discuss other dresses/styles I was considering. She helped me to brainstorm about other dresses to consider--including dresses that I couldn't buy at Bella Bianca. Taylor was so attentive and wonderful at her job that she was able to find the perfect dress for me, which I had never seen on display or on a website and had not even described to her as the dress I was looking for. Taylor was also able to give me lots of information about Bella Bianca's alterations and what to expect from that process. Her colleague who oversees alterations came to speak with me during each of my visits to talk me through the process and address my specific questions about the dresses I tried on. I cannot say enough great things about Taylor and Bella Bianca! Everyone I interacted with was professional, knowledgable, pleasant, and genuinely concerned about helping me to find the right dress and not just make a sale. I can say from experience that unfortunately you cannot expect that at every bridal salon. I am so grateful for the excellent service and guidance, which ultimately led to finding the perfect dress!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Liz

Liz T. · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Absolutely lovely experience!

From the very moment my mom and I walked into Bella Bianca, I had an absolutely lovely experience! It was my first bridal appointment ever, and I couldn't be happier to have started the process with the fantastic staff. My bridal assistant, Erin, was so sweet and incredibly helpful throughout the entire appointment. She never made me feel rushed or pressured, and worked hard to find me the right dresses. The store is gorgeous, as is the gown selection. Erin made the whole appointment very enjoyable. I found a dress that ended up being my "one to beat" for the remainder of my appointments during the day--it really was stunning. Although I did not ultimately end up choosing that dress, I cannot recommend Bella Bianca and their staff enough to future brides. Thank you for such a wonderful time, Erin!

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 15
    Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 16
    Sent on 02/01/2019

Kaylynn · Married on 11/02/2019

Bella Bianca knocks it out of the park. They are EXPERTS

Just a lovely place full of LOVELY people. Taylor and Emily were both kind, fun, responsive, and completely on point. They listened to all of my preferences and concerns, and were also very conscious of my price point. We loved Bella Bianca so much that we ended up going BACK for a second appt in the same day! They were kind, fun, laid back, informative, and offered perfectly timed guidance when needed. You will not find a better bridal salon. I found the absolute dress of my dreams, which I never thought would happen. Don't bother with any other salon. Just go.

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 17
    Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2019

I absolutely LOVED my experience at Bella Bianca in Oakbrook Terrace. It was the 3rd place I went to try on dresses and I was blown away. I worked with Kiara and I honestly don't think I could have found anyone better. She didn't limit me to trying on any dresses because of my size (I'm a size 12 in normal clothes). Anything I said I liked, she pulled and tried it on. I found the most amazing dress in the world, I just have to save a little first, and was pleasantly surprised that nobody pressured me into buying anything. I will without a doubt go back there to purchase the dress. Without a doubt. Thank you for the amazing experience!!!

Sent on 07/26/2013
  • Laynee

Laynee · Married on 07/27/2019

Bella Bianca in Oakbrook is such a great bridal boutique to work with! My sister found the store online from out of town, and we were easily able to schedule a bridal gown appointment. The staff accommodated my somewhat large group of guests as they traveled in from out of town, and Kristin, my bridal consultant, made my experience a dream. The selection of dresses they have is unbeatable, and all of us had such a fun time picking and trying on dresses. I said yes to my dress! Thank you Bella Bianca!

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 18
    Sent on 03/19/2018
  • Jacquie

Jacquie Beck · Married on 06/22/2019

Top Notch Customer Service

I originally tried on dresses at the location in Chicago with some friends, and happened to absolutely fall in love with the last dress that I tried on. I had an appointment with the location in Oakbrook with my mom, grandma, and MOH in a few weeks and knew that I needed to try on this dress again with that group, knowing that this was for sure the one. However, I didn't want to jump the gun and wanted to make sure that all of the important women in my life would be present for the final decision. They were able to transfer the dress to the Oakbrook location for me to try on for my next appointment, which was greatly appreciated! The customer service at Bella Bianca is incredible. Throughout the entire process, everyone from the receptionist to my consultant to my seamstress all were incredibly nice, responsive and always had a smile on their faces. I always felt comfortable asking questions and reaching out if I had any concerns or worries. I also received reminder phone calls and emails before each and every appointment, which is incredible!

My consultant was Katie and she did a phenomenal job, from dealing with some cranky attitudes to making sure that I felt comfortable trying on dresses to giving her advice for accessories. I was so thankful for her guidance during the entire process and it was really beneficial knowing that you were being taken care of especially with such a big and important purchase. They do their own in house alterations, which start about six weeks before your wedding day. This made the entire process so much easier than trying to find your own seamstress and figuring out alterations on your own. I had no issues throughout the entire process and trusted Katie and Bella Bianca to ensure that everything would turn out smoothly. Even afterwards, I reached out to see how/where I should get my dress cleaned and was given advice by Katie. I would highly recommend Bella Bianca for top notch service and quality to any brides who are looking for a dress for their big day!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Stelzer · Married on 06/15/2019

At the top of the wedding dress game

Bella Bianca was one of 6 dress shops I went to in the hunt for my gown and it was far ande away the best experience and ultimately where I ended up purchasing my Martina Liana dress and Maria Elena earrings. No surprise, as many of friends also bought their dresses there.

My stylist, Kiara, was a rockstar from the moment I sat down with her - her bright, warm, caring, empathetic personality always shined through and she took careful, deliberate care to make sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted. She completely understood my "vibe" and was sensitive to my body issue concerns. She helped me customize my gown with the designer and assisted throughout the lengthy alterations process. By the time I picked up my gown, she felt like an old friend.

Lubia, the alterations goddess, had to do a hack job on my dress including adding a sleeve and changing the shape of the back. Her work is flawless, which is pretty remarkable given the tight turnaround time we had. Her talent is extraordinary.

Emily, the manager, runs a tight ship over there (in the best way possible!). The process at BB is very clear and you always receive reminder calls/e-mails about appointments. They would keep me up to date when my dress was taking longer with the designer and when I could expect my dress/earrings to arrive in store. She's also one of the kindest souls - I had a typical bridal meltdown during an alterations appointment (wedding stuff is stressful!) and she was very patient in helping me figure out a solution for something I was unhappy with and even brought me some champagne to help calm the nerves. Having her there was a godsend.

Overall, I can't recommend Bella Bianca enough. The women who work there are approachable, sweet, and really know their stuff. I'll miss hearing from them often!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 06/08/2019

Found my dream dress!

Bella Bianca gave me such a wonderful experience! From day one Taylor and the ladies were helpful and accommodating until the end! They are supportive and fun too! I gave Taylor a few details of what my vision was and she was on point! 3 dresses were brought out and I said yes to the one!! I am sad the process is over because they made the dress process my favorite wedding experience. My alterations turned about beautiful and fit me perfect! Thank you Bella Bianca! My veil, head piece and dress all theirs!

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 19
    Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 26
    Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/01/2019

I felt like I was experiencing my “Say Yes to the Dress” moment!! Taylor immediately made me feel so comfortable and was such an expert at picking out styles based on my personality and the feel I wanted for my wedding! She also helped me stay in budget, yet find the most stunning dress. If you want an amazing experience, you HAVE to go here.

Sent on 07/03/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 12/29/2018

The best place place to go to by a long shot! Taylor made my stress for finding the perfect dress so much easier! Can't say enough about her and Bella Bianca. So incredibly professional and helpful!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Rachel W · Married on 12/29/2018

I absolutely adore Bella Bianca!

From start to finish, Bella Bianca made saying yes to the dress a complete dream! I worked with Kiara at Oakbrook, and I highly recommend for brides to schedule their appointments with her. She has a natural gift and eye for all things bridal, and I 100% trusted her taste, advice, and style from the start. She was super respectful of my budget and knew the exact designer that would give me the gorgeous, elegant detail that I wanted for a great price. Martina Liana gowns are the best, I'm convinced!!! I loved every second of wearing my wedding dress, and cannot thank Bella Bianca enough! You ladies are amazing, and I will be sending all of my friends to you for their dresses!!!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Ticha

Ticha · Married on 12/19/2018

Amazing staff

The whole staff here is so friendly and helpful. If you go to oak brook, get kiara, if you go to the city, get Erin. They both really made my dress shopping experience something so special and something I’ll never forget!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful!

All the girls at Bella Bianca were wonderful. They were super helpful in the dress selection process and great throughout my entire experience with them up until I picked up my gown for my wedding day. I would definitely recommend them to a new bride looking for a bridal salon.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Maddie

Maddie Johnson · Married on 09/29/2018

The Perfect Dress

I absolutely loved my experience at Bella Bianca. I worked with Kiara and she is absolutely phenomenal at this job. I was not planning to get my dress here but just fell in love with one and nothing else could beat it that was closer to home. Kiara listened to what I was thinking and statements I was making about each dress and just found the dream dress I didn't realize that I wanted. I felt stunning in my dress and was so comfortable my entire wedding day. They also make the alterations appointments easy and pick up process easy and pain free. Would definitely recommend going here!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Kendall · Married on 09/01/2018

Bella Bianca is the wedding gown experience every bride is hoping for. Taylor was absolutely amazing! They were very accommodating with me being an out of state bride. Highly recommend Bella Bianca Bridal in Oakbrook Terrace.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

I had the BEST experience with Bella Bianca! I was not expecting to find my dress here, as it was my first bridal appointment and I am from out of state. I ended up falling in love with the very first dress I tried on! My stylist, Ashley was so great! I told her what I was looking for and she knew what to dresses to pull and even helped me pick my accessories out in the same appointment. At one point, I had the whole staff over looking at me in my dress and it just confirmed this staff wants you to be happy with what you pick and they go above and beyond for you! I left beaming because I said YES to the dress and could not have asked for a better experience. I definitely recommend going here!

Sent on 09/07/2017
  • Gabriele

Gabriele · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing Boutique, even from 325 miles away!

Oh boy, where do I even begin? While this is a bit of a late review (purchased my dress in March of '19), I had the absolute pleasure of working with Taylor Rompel not once, twice, but I believe four total times. While most of the friends I have who were once engaged found their dress quickly, it took me over 103 dresses to find the perfect one. Taylor, through all of this, was so patient and kind with me, which is something that I didn't quite receive at other bridal boutiques. She went above and beyond to make sure that I loved the dress more than anything else, but was never in one instance pushy just to get me out of there. There were many instances where I would say that I simply didn't 'like "something"', but each time she was able to figure out what that 'something' was and we were able to make progress to finding my dress! I am so incredibly thankful to have been paired up with such an amazing individual who not only took the time to really get to know me through these fittings, but genuinely cared that the dress I wore was the one for me. All the girls at Bella Bianca Bridal Couture in Oak Brook were absolutely amazing from things like scheduling appointments, to second opinions. I will forever be grateful to have purchased my dress here!

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 27
    Sent on 05/20/2019

Anna · Married on 06/23/2018

My experience at Bella Bianca was nothing short of fabulous! They have a great selection of gowns. Taylor helped me find the most beautiful dress and was so helpful when trying on dresses. The entire Bella Bianca team were helpful in finding my veil and altering the dress so it was a perfect fit! I highly recommend Bella Bianca Bridal Couture!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Leslie · Married on 05/12/2018

If you have high expectations for your bridal gown shopping experience, GO HERE! I went to 3 or 4 other bridal gown shops before going here, and the best was certainly saved for last! The staff is amazing! Friendly, positive, fun and sweet! All of them. I worked with Taylor, and she helped me find the most perfect gown. The funny thing is, it was a gown I didn't think I'd like. I wanted strapless, and very sparkly, A-line or mermaid/trumpet, all ivory. She brought me a Martina Liana gown, style 904, and it was PERFECT!!! AS SOON AS I PUT IT ON I KNEW IT WAS THE ONE!!! Taylor knew me better than I knew myself. I think I tried on one, maybe two more dresses, but wanted to only wear the Martina Liana. It was gorgeous and stunning and I want to wear it all the time still! The price was just right and the service was constantly impeccable. From the moment I walked in to the salon to the day I picked up my dress, every encounter was perfect. I had some alterations done, and they were perfect as well. I do wish I had it hemmed about 1/2 an inch in the front, or a smidge more. It was a perfect length for pictures, standing & walking, but when we had our first dance, I had to hold it a up a little so he didn't step on it. But that was my fault for not asking. It truly was the lovliest dress. I will recommend Bella Bianca to everyone. It was the bridal shopping experience I always hoped I would have, & then some!

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture 28
    Sent on 05/26/2018

Bryn · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I had a surprise wedding. That meant buying a dress before anyone even knew we were engaged. Which meant buying it alone. I'm SO happy I ended up at Bella Bianca. The sisters who run the store are so extremely accommodating. They knew I would be able to tell my immediate family before my fitting, and were willing to do the bridal "toast" when everyone was there, instead of when I was alone. They remembered the details of my wedding. They made sure to check in at each fitting... They felt like an extension of my family, when I didn't have anyone there from my real family. Thank you SO much, Bella Bianca. Best experience!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Erin · Married on 03/10/2018

I have had an amazing experience with Bella Bianca Bridal (in Oak Brook) thus far. The store is clean and beautiful. The staff is professional and attentive. I felt special, catered to, but never pressured or uncomfortable. Kiara, specifically, was absolutely fantastic. Extremely personable, and I'm looking forward to my fittings! I cannot say enough great things.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Kristina · Married on 02/17/2018

Bella Bianca is a wonderful bridal salon. It is clean, modern, well-kept, and run smoothly. The staff is helpful, kind, and patient. I had my bridal appointment with Kiara and couldn't have been happier. I am not a very secure person regarding my body and I was hesitant to embrace the trying on of gowns. Kiara made me feel comfortable, beautiful, and secure. She understood my style, the look I was going for, and what I wanted to feel on my wedding day. She was just a lovely person and my appointment was just the best time. When I said "Yes to the Dress" she greeted my party with a champagne toast to celebrate, capping off a great day. The dress she chose for me is something I never imagined myself in and yet it is the most perfect dress for me. I would definitely recommend Bella Bianca and Kiara for your wedding dress search!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Catherine · Married on 01/27/2018

I had such an amazing experience at Bella Bianca’s! They always made me feel special. Kiara was my main person of contact. She gave amazing recommendations when needed and always remembered me when I came in, even when I wasn’t there to meet with her specifically. Everyone at Bella Bianca’s always made me feel like a beautiful bride. They were extremely helpful and had a great eye for helping me put together my wedding day ensemble. Though my price point was fairly decent, they were truly committed to helping me find a dress I was in love with, and the dress I found was well below my price! A huge plus for me! My seamstress was so sweet and gentle. With the arrival of everything, I received a phone call and an email updating me. The day I took everything home, all items were packaged with extreme care. The bridesmaid dresses were also purchased from Bella Bianca’s. Each girl, though different, loved the fit and color of the dresses chosen for her. Bella Bianca was the best choice for our entire lady wardrobe needs for my wedding!!

Sent on 02/09/2018