Reddington Bridal Reviews

86 Reviews for Reddington Bridal

Reddington Bridal 1
Reddington Bridal 2

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

Reddington Bridal was the best experience with dress shopping I had. I did go to a few other shops and none of them compared to here. Suzanne, Kathy, and Karen were simply the nicest. They all made me feel welcome, comfortable, and special while dress hunting. They listened to what I wanted while keeping in mind what would look best on me. I did end up buying my dress here and I love it even more than when I first purchased it. I highly recommend Reddington Bridal to any bride looking for her perfect dress. You won't regret going here. Thank you Reddington Bridal!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jill · Married on 05/04/2019

It's where you say "yes to the dress!"

Let me start off by saying, for my wedding dress, I had a very specific look I was going for, Classic, A-line, not a lot of frills, like Audrey Hepburn meets Jackie O. Anyways, I had picture on my phone of sample dresses I've seen, and couldn't find anything remotely close to it. It was on a whim that I reached out to Reddington Bridal, and I was able to make an appointment the next day! I showed Karen, one of the owners, the pictures, she showed me a couple dresses, but none were quite "me." She said that she might have the dress I was looking for, which she was actually going to send back to the designer later that day. She went to the back, brought it out and Oh My God, I tried it on and it WAS THE DRESS! It was beautiful and classic and elegant. She was even able to special order some slight alterations for me as well! I know I was looking for something specific, but this shop also has LOTS of options for any bride out there!!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Lindsey · Married on 08/25/2018

Didn't use, but great experience

I didn't even buy my dress here, but I had such a warm experience that I wanted to write a review. They had a great selection of dresses and weren't annoyed when I literally wanted to try every silhouette. Everyone in the shop was having fun and you could tell they loved what they were doing. We laughed, we cried, everyone made friends. Unfortunately, I found my dress elsewhere, but I 100% recommend putting this place on your appointment list!!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Cecilia

Cecilia Cap · Married on 08/17/2018

Intimate space; great customer service

The ladies at Reddington Bridal were the sweetest and kindest people. Their shop is small and intimate and they let you bring some champagne to celebrate finding the dress. The dress and the veil I found were gorgeous.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Reddington Bridal 3
    Reddington Bridal 4

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

I had the BEST experience with Reddington Bridal. Karen was so amazing to work with! I went in and had no idea what type of dress I was looking for so Karen brought out about 8 very different dresses that were all in budget and I tried them all on. I ended up LOVING a dress that I never thought I would choose for myself. The dress was well under my budget and I was very appreciative that they were respectful of the amount I told them. I literally have dreams about putting my dress on for my wedding day and the thought makes my heart so happy! I loved how personal the experience was having the entire salon to myself and my family! They even had mimosas ready for when I said "yes" to the dress! I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Karen and Reddington Bridal! They were so great they make me want to go back to buy from them again! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Gabriela · Married on 06/17/2017

I bought my wedding dress from Reddington Bridal. This was the first and only place I went to try on dresses and I do not regret it one bit. I worked with Karen who was wonderful. From the beginning she asked me my budget so that she can bring out dresses based on that. Once I chose the one I still wanted my MIL to come see it so that I could make the final decision when she was there. They were able to squeeze us in the same day. We celebrated with champagne. The whole experience was so fun & enjoyable. I would recommend Reddington to every bride!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

Let me first say that I did not have the easiest time finding a wedding dress. I had been to 3 shops and tried on over 30 dresses by the time I went to Reddington. When I got there, I was a bit frustrated and very confused with the whole dress shopping process; I felt that I had exhausted every option. I knew there was THE dress out there.

The consultants were incredibly patient during my visit. I explained what I was looking for, and as we exhausted our options as I tried on dress after dress after dress. None were quite right. They eventually pulled some dresses that I hadn't given much consideration to in terms of style. Behold, the wedding dress of my dreams surfaced, something that I had not even considered. I thought I wanted a fitted beaded-lace A-line with straps, and ended up with a strapless organza ballgown with NO lace or beads. I needed a belt to add a some detail, and the ladies picked out the most perfect and beautiful belt that had an organza flower with crystals. It was stunning, and made the dress one of a kind.

A recommendation to all ladies shopping for a dress - if you think you know what you want and are having a hard time, make sure that you ask the bridal consultants for advice. They have fitted hundreds of girls, and most likely will know what will look beautiful on your body type.

Thank you Reddington!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Alex · Married on 12/17/2016

WOULD GO HERE AGAIN AND AGAIN!! Absolutely perfect bridal experience. They are so professional and know exactly how to dress their brides. I didn't have a clear idea of the dress I wanted and they took one look at me before picking out ~8 dresses that I loved. Seriously great at what they do. They also work with you on price and are reasonable for the quality. They provide seamstress recommendations which was really helpful. Love this boutique so much.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Nora · Married on 12/09/2016

We went to Reddington Bridal to start our shopping right after the engagement. My sister said, "Do not fall in love - we are just looking!" Well, I told Karen what I was looking for and she said, "I know which dress but I want you to try a different one on first so it's not the first dress." She was right. We all fell in love and I left having purchased my dress! Everyone was so kind and they truly know what looks good!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Jackie · Married on 12/03/2016

After thinking I picked my dream wedding dress, but needed to check one more spot, Reddington Bridal came through and amazed me with my dream gown. They have an amazing selection that caters to every bride's style, and work with a great team of professionals to provide alterations. Their veil and accessory selection is also top-notch. My friends and I loved working with their staff, who are professional, knowledgeable, and an absolute joy all at the same time.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Julie · Married on 10/09/2016

I cannot say enough great things about this shop! They spent so long with us and put me in a wide variety of dresses to help me narrow down what I wanted. We worked with Karen and she made everyone feel so comfortable. When I wanted to try on a dress, she never hesitated, but she also was honest and said "I can tell it's not your dress before you probably even know it yourself." I loved that she said that. It made me feel like she was really looking at what worked for me.

When we did find THE dress, I started getting emotional. Karen grabbed a perfect veil (which I thought I didn't even want) that absolutely completed the look. I appreciated that she showed me different lighting (reception vs ceremony lights), had me walk around the salon to see it from all sides, etc. It was a very special moment that even made my dad cry. Karen also didn't pressure me in the moment. As it was my first shop, I felt like I couldn't say yes just yet. Before I could even bring up my concern about saying yes too soon, Karen stepped in and said "Ok, here's what you're going to do. You're going to go to your next appointment. And if this is the dress, you'll know, and you'll come back." And that's exactly what we did! When no other dresses there compared, we even found the dress I wanted at the other shop. But Reddington gave such a superior experience that we drove back there to give them our business. When we arrived she had mimosas ready, let me try on a few other dresses to be sure, and then shared in the special moment with my friends and family when I said yes to the dress through happy tears, smiles and laughter.

I can't thank the entire shop enough for the incredible experience, hospitality, selection, value, and overall wonderful day. Reddington Bridal helped to make it the day every girl dreams of!

Sent on 01/24/2016
  • User6562096 · 2+ years ago

I had the best time working with the ladies at Reddington Bridal! They were enthusiastic about helping my mom and I find the perfect dress to fit my style and vision. They were knowledgeable about their stock and worked with me to be sure I got everything I needed within my budget. They gave reasonable timelines abou when my dress would be ready and actually received my gown a few weeks early. I recommend any Chicagoland bride I know to check them out.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/16/2016

I am not quite done with the whole process of getting my dress but so far Reddington has been EXCELLENT! All of the ladies who work here are very nice and accommodating. Even when I came with 5 of my bridesmaids and it was kind of crazy, they were all so patient and thorough. And, were understanding when I needed to cancel and reschedule an appointment. Not to mention, they are the only salon in the area that has a selection of Bill Levkoff junior dresses! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress or bridesmaid dresses.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Nea · Married on 07/01/2016

Reddington Bridal was amazing! I fell in love with all the dresses Karen provided for me but one definitely stuck out! I do not live in the area, so she was helpful coordinating the logistics to have the dress ready for my day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2015

I was referred to Reddington Bridal by someone and was glad that I was. It is a cute shop in downtown Park Ridge. The first thing I liked was the quality of the dresses. Compared to other places where they kept bringing me the same dress, but in a slightly different look, Reddington had beautiful dresses that were all a little different and really nicely made. You could tell the lines of dresses that they chose were good quality.
    Julie was super helpful and only showed me things in my price point. I eventually said yes to the dress here and am so happy! Plus they were so generous on their discounts. They took money off of my dress, veil, tiara, and alterations. Karen the store owner was so sweet and got mimosas ready when I was making my decisions as well.
    Not only did I get my dress here, but my bridesmaid's dresses as well which were the right color and look.
    One other big bonus compared to other shops is they take SUNDAY APPOINTMENTS which is so nice for a busy schedule!
    Great staff, wonderful shop, and magical experience. Can't wait to feel like a princess in my dress on my big day! Thank you Reddington Bridal!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Maryrose · Married on 05/28/2016

From my initial email contact all the way through my wedding gown purchase, I’ve been very impressed with Reddington Bridal. They were very quick to respond to my initial email, and they’ve been friendly throughout this entire process. I brought 12 people with me to my dress shopping appointment and they were happy to accommodate us. They were also impeccably prepared for my visit. When I arrived at the store, they already had a number of dresses, which they had chosen based on the pictures and designers I had sent them earlier, lined up for me to try on for the visit. Julie, my main consultant, was also happy to let me browse the other dresses they had in their collection.

I never felt pressured, and Julie made sure to pick dresses that were within my budget. I would ask her how much each dress was, and she politely told me she would discuss the price with me after I had found “the dress.” She was thorough and made sure I tried on every style/shape of dress to ensure that I would find “the dress” and be confident I made the right decision. She even made me try on a ball gown just so I could experience feeling like a princess! I was so glad that I put my trust in her. I picked my dress without being influenced on the price, and the dress I chose actually ended up being 40% less than what I had budgeted!

This last weekend, I went back to pick up my dress and I could not be any happier. We actually ended up purchasing my mom’s dress on this last trip as well. We were even more pleasantly surprised when they gave us a 20% discount on her dress. My mom’s dress qualified for a discount since I had purchased my wedding dress through them. I’m so happy I decided to purchase my dress with them. I couldn’t recommend them more! Thanks!

Sent on 11/17/2015

I'm not going to lie... I went here expecting it to be overpriced with a limited choices but I was so wrong!! I went to Reddington after trying 3 different salons that left me unimpressed. I really had no idea what I wanted but my consultant narrowed it down in minutes. They were also nice enough to let me stay in the fitting room, despite other brides coming in, while I waited for my dad to run by and see the dress. They worked within budget and didn't try to convince me to increase it. I ended up with a stunning dress and the perfect veil to match it! I couldn't be happier! Reddington doesn't have in-house alterations but does provide the contact info for two different women in the area who their brides swear by.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Penelope · Married on 12/27/2015

I absolutely love the ladies at Reddington Bridal! They do a great job listening to what you like and dislike and do everything they can to get you your dream dress within your budget. They also make the most of your time. I was about to say yes to a dress I wasn't completely sold on and they put me in a completely different dress that I ended up falling in love with. They even popped a bottle of champagne when I chose the dress! They really do everything they can to make you feel like the most special bride in the world.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Penelope · Married on 12/27/2015

This bridal shop is great! It was the only store I ended up going to because they listened to what I wanted and were able to find me the dress of my dreams. They ended up misplacing my hair piece but they personally delivered ten different pieces to my house to let me choose from. All of the employees cared about making my day great!

Sent on 12/29/2015

I bought my wedding dress here and they ladies were so great. I had been to a discount chain store earlier in the day and was feeling so discouraged about finding a dress. They were awesome about showing me different styles and then once I picked the style that I liked, they showed me many more to find the perfect dress. I think their prices start at $1200. I received SO many compliments on my wedding dress that I know I made the right choice!

Sent on 11/03/2015

RENEE · Married on 10/10/2015

LOVE Reddington! If i got the chance to do it all over again, I would go right back to their boutique! Not only do they have beautiful dresses and affordable prices (really, every one was shocked when i told them how little I spent on my dress!), but the staff is wonderful to work with. They all knew exactly who I was when I went in or called and they truly made me feel special. They dedicate an hour to you so you are not sharing the salon with 5 other brides. It is just you and your family and they do whatever you need to help you choose the dress! They are all amazing women and made me feel so comfortable and made dress shopping so much fun!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/28/2015

The whole team is great to work with! Of the bat I felt comfortable with them and like I was family to them. They took the time to help me find my dream dress and were easy to work with when selecting bridesmaid dress. I got both my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Karen was awesome. She found dresses that matched my style and was really consultative as to which belt and veil would be a good fit for the look I wanted. You can tell she is passionate about her work!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Jaime · Married on 07/25/2015

Super sweet & pleasant to work with - great selection of dresses, very respectful to budget. I loved my dress!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Ali · Married on 07/18/2015

I would highly recommend Reddington Bridal. They are a smaller bridal shop than most but don't let that fool you. They give you their 100% attention to help you find the perfect dress. I had a dress in mind already but they pulled a few that were similar for me to try first. When I finally said "yes" to my dress, they provided my family and friends a glass of champagne to celebrate. When the seamstress they recommended became very flaky, they went out of their way to make things right and got me in with someone else the same day and even delivered the dress to my house. Plus, I love that none of their dresses were over $4000 so there was no risk of falling in love with a dress way over budget. They made picking my dress absolutely stress free and never once did I feel rushed to make a decision. Plus, they let you take pictures in all the dresses as you try them on which is awesome.

Sent on 07/15/2015