100 W. Higgins Rd Suite E-1, Barrington, IL 60010 Map · Phone number

About Genevieve's Bridal Couture

Genevieve's Bridal Couture: A Brand New Luxury Bridal Salon

Genevieve's Bridal Couture is a luxury bridal boutique focused solely on the bride. You won't find any Mother of the Bride, flower girl or bridesmaid dresses in our store, but you will find your dream dress along with an unforgettable experience. This boutique was made with the bride-to-be in mind! From sweet treats and undivided attention, your experience will be unlike any other you've had. We make sure there are no more than two brides in our store at a time (but aim for one) so you can be the center of your consultant's attention. Our dresses range from $1200-$4500, therefore we feel confident we have something here for you. We carry designers Essense of Australia, L'amour by Calla Blanche, Augusta Jones, Blue Willow by Anne Barge, Jim Hjelm by Hayley Paige, & TiAdora.

Follow Genevieve's Bridal Couture on

• The Groomsman Suit
  • Aisle Chic
  • Gilded Rose Atelier
download 5
28ccaa081702b416 lamour calla blanche bridal couture chicago
d2000 1449597667 0 530x845
Genevieve's Bridal Couture
lamour calla blanche bridal couture chicago
download

Genevieve's Bridal Couture 1
Genevieve's Bridal Couture 2
  • Michelle

Michelle Piszczek · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Amazing and stress-free experience!

Genevieves’s is awesome! This was my first dress shopping appointment and it ended up being my last. Me and 2 of my bridesmaids went and got there a bit early. They were more than ready for us and had my name posted on a chalkboard outside welcoming me. The consultant was amazing! I had a couple of pictures and a description of what I liked but didn’t have anything specific in mind. She started by pulling dresses similar to my pictures and then encouraged me to try a few other styles just to see. I liked what I had “envisioned” but ended up falling IN LOVE with a different style that she had suggested! It was the second dress I tried and no matter what else I tried after that, nothing compared. She explained the details of each dress thoroughly and showed me what they would look like bustled. In the end we put my favorite dress back on and they gave me a veil and jewelry and I knew it was the one. They let my bridesmaids take all the pictures we wanted and gave us a champagne toast. After I was back in normal clothes I got an “I said yes” pic and they explained the ordering process. My consultant was BEYOND thorough and made the experience amazing instead of stressful. The prices were more than reasonable and the staff is fantastic. They custom order the dress according to size and don’t do alterations but partner with an awesome shop in Arlington Heights; make sure you visit and order at least 8-10 months in advance. I would absolutely recommend Genevieves to ALL future brides! They are friendly, thorough, fun, and pressure-free.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory McCune · Getting married on 09/18/2020

Very Nice Experience

I have visited a lot of bridal shops recently while looking for my wedding dress. When I walked into Genevieve's, I knew I would find my dress here. The shop is so cute inside with the decor and furniture and the overall vibe is very relaxed. Both Monika and Maya were very welcoming and sweet when we walked in without even having an appointment. Since there was not another appointment at the time, they were more than happy to allow me to look around and try on anything. Lucky enough, that is exactly how I found my dress. I really enjoyed the laid back experience. I felt no pressure or stress trying on dresses which really helped me in making my decision. They allowed me to try on any veil, belt or jewelry they have to complete the look and I appreciated that they allowed you to take your time. Monika was super helpful in explaining everything and allowing me to come back a couple more times to try on the dress. When I finally said Yes to the Dress we got to enjoy a glass of champagne and take a "Yes to the Dress" picture that they later shared on their IG story which made me feel really special. I would recommend all future brides to check this place out.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Paola Huitron · Getting married on 07/11/2020

The perfect bridal dress experience

I loved my experience at Genevieve’s! First, the bridal salon is beautifully lit, with huge windows that bring in gorgeous, natural sunlight that really allows you to see all the details on the dresses you try on. Second, Monika, my bridal consultant, did an amazing job! She knew exactly what I wanted and pulled beautiful dresses right from the start! Genevieve’s has a beautiful selection of dresses that can fit any bride’s vision. So much time and care was given at my appointment. I did not feel rushed at all. Monika was more than willing to pull multiple dresses so that I could have a wide selection choice! I also love that the salon has champagne on hand so that you can celebrate once you say yes to the dress! Choose Genevieve’s for a beautiful selection of dresses, knowledgeable and thoughtful consultants, and an overall magnificent experience!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Genevieve's Bridal Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally