17 Reviews for Genevieve's Bridal Couture

Trunk Shows (2)
Bridal Belts (2)
Hair Accessories (2)
17 Genevieve's Bridal Couture Reviews

Great help finding my wedding dress!

Profile Picture Jocelyn , 5/31/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so happy I went to Genevieve's for my wedding dress. Not only did I find the PERFECT dress - I also had an outstanding experience. Francesca was so helpful in guiding me toward the dress of my dreams. I never planned my wedding in my head or fantasized about my dress. So she helped me hone in on what I was looking for and wanted! I also appreciated how easy it was to make an appointment and how quick the response time was.

Profile Picture Abbi, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I would highly recommend shopping at Genevieve's for your bridal gown. From start to finish the whole experience was very pleasant. A few things I liked most about the experience is first they provided you with a questionnaire about your bridal gown and style of your wedding, secondly the hospitality (from closing down the entire store for your appointment, the friendly staff.. to the champagne when you make your decision) and lastly the overall value and quality of the gown. I knew what I wanted in a gown but now I feel like I received something more than what I could have ever imagined! Thank you Genevieve's!!

Profile Picture Justyna, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only

My experience so far has been amazing!! I loved the personal touches made at Genevieve's and it was so special to me to have the salon to myself when shopping. They were incredibly helpful as I tried on dresses, and they worked with me so well, by hearing what I was looking for in a gown and searching for it. I just ordered my bridal gown with them last Wednesday and Francesca was so amazing to work with both days! My mom and I felt so cared for while working with her, and she is so bubbly, encouraging, and kind. She even greeted us both with a hug :)

Profile Picture Stefanie, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had absolutely the best experience at Genevieve's from start to finish. Maya responded to my request for an appointment right away and was able to fit me into the schedule days later. They schedule one bride at a time so I had their complete attention the whole time and never felt rushed. Francesa was assisting Maya that day and they both were so sweet and helpful. I honestly can not say enough great things about them. They also have a great selection of dresses for various budgets. Every bride needs to visit Genevieve's. They will make you feel like a princess. And the best part is I found my dream dress!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows

Before I went out searching for my dress I did a little research on the Knot and Google for a bridal boutique with good reviews. Genevieve’s was listed as one of the best, and it quickly became my number one pick. Both Maya and Francesca were so helpful. I never felt pressured and would never in a million years imagine that buying a wedding dress would be this easy. Through process of elimination, I found the perfect dress and I couldn’t be happier. All the dresses that were picked out for me were all in my budget and the selection of dresses was amazing. I am so happy that I picked Genevieve’s as my first and last stop. Thank you for making this experience so pleasant and easy. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Monika, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Walking in to Genevieves’s Bridal Couture I automatically felt a warm welcome ! So personable !! The shop is so beautiful & chic! So many beautiful & affordable dresses. After trying on 2 I found my dream dress ! Had such a wonderful experience at this shop!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

THE BEST customer service! We worked with Francesca and Maya- both were absolutely amazing and it was such a relaxed environment with a gorgeous selection of gowns- definitely recommend to any bride!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If you want personalized attention and style this is the place! I had a wonderful time during my appointment. We had the store to ourselves and the wonderful owner and her cousin made me feel so amazing the whole time. I found the perfect dress and cannot wait to wear it next June!

Profile Picture Aimee, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows, Bride

these women were great to work with, love their approach and vision.
really know their styles and dresses
I'd go here again.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

The dress selection here was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns

Genevieve's Bridal is the ideal place to go find your dream wedding dress. The store is absolutely beautiful and the selection of dresses at the store is great! Maya is extremely knowledgeable and makes sure to show you dresses that are in your budget. I also love that the store is closed down so all of the attention is on you while you try on dresses! I highly recommend Genevieve's and will be telling all of my engaged friends to go to Genevieve's to buy their dresses!

Profile Picture Karolina, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Monika Mocek was the most amazing and helpful person in helping me try on dresses and make the right selection! She was so kind, friendly and knowledgeable. The experience was so pleasant and picking out the perfect dress and was a blast thanks to Monika. Maya (the owner) is so wonderful with helping get the dress ready is such short amount of time since I only have 3 months until my wedding. She was on top of it and made sure to put a rush order for me to make my special day possible. She has kept in touch since the beginning. I would highly recommend going to Genevieve's for a wedding dress!

Profile Picture Irena, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough amazing things about this boutique as well as about Maya. I had no idea what I wanted for my dress and Maya pulled beautiful styles that she thought would fit my body type and it's how I found my dress. She really has an eye for this stuff. On top of it, the selection she has is stunning and the store is closed during your appointment so you have her undivided attention. It really makes the whole process feel special and fun. Highly recommend checking out this store. It exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Jenn, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Maya really helped me out in a pinch with the best service anyone could ask for. I purchased my wedding dress from a shop in my PA hometown that unexpectedly went out of business; however, I needed to purchase lace to add sleeves. Maya went above and beyond to find me lace from the designer that matched perfectly as well as pricing options. Her email responses were kind, thorough and very prompt. She made what I thought would be an arduous task very easy. It is easy to see that she goes above and beyond for her brides. Thanks again Maya!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Great experience! Went to Genevieves first and fell in love with her assortment of gowns. After checking out two other salons, I ran back to Genevieves. This salon allows you to roam through their selection. It also carries only a few lines so each dress is beautiful and hand selected. Maya was very knowledgeable about the gowns and only showed us items within our budget- even steering us away from those above it. The dress I chose was the first dress they picked for me after looking at my Pinterest page. Cannot wait to pick up my dress!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We loved Genevieves!! As soon as we pulled up, we had a fun experience and I felt like a bride. They did a great job helping us pick dresses that I would like, we had the whole store to ourselves, didn't feel rushed, and felt very tended to. Both the owner and her associate were super sweet. I ended up finding the dress there! (first time ever trying on dresses, first and only store trying on dresses) They celebrated with us by giving us all champagne and letting us take pictures. It was really fun and very successful. Not to mention the shop is so cute. I would highly recommend this shop for your wedding dress shopping!! :)

Profile Picture Cathy, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride, Appts. Only