Genevieve's Bridal Couture Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Daniella Getting married on 06/17/2023

I said yes to the dress!

They were amazing. So nice. Let us look around first and then as I liked styles and disliked styles they knew exactly what to pull. When I said yes they let me stay in the dress to FaceTime my MOH who doesn’t live close and gave us champagne to celebrate.
  • Tayler
    Tayler R. Getting married on 06/06/2023

Amazing! Would recommend to anyone!

Would 100% recommend to anyone! I was not rushed through my appointment and was able to try on many different dresses. The staff was amazing and very helpful!
  • F
    Francesca K. Getting married on 02/09/2023

Genevieve's made me feel SPECIAL !

At first the salon thought there were only about 5 dresses that fit my style I was looking for - but I must have tried on 15 dresses. And I got just what I was looking for !!!! Vintage, elegant and beautiful. Monica took care of me and she was attentive and passionate about her work. The other clients in the shop were cordial and friendly too. When I arrived my name was on a sign outside welcoming me to the shop. It was a truly amazing and special experience. Thank you for making me feel special!
    Kate Getting married on 11/26/2022

Wedding Dress

I highly recommend this store, from the service to the dress options, this store has it all. It was my first stop and I found a wedding dress that I absolutely LOVED, (it was the dress to beat) & long story short, I went back to purchase it after multiple other locations and finding nothing close to it. Make this store your FIRST APPOINTMENT OF THE DAY. I also ended up buying a vail, belt and earrings from Genevieve’s to complete the look. I’m so thankful that this store was able to bring my vision to life!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Getting married on 11/06/2022

Amazing Experience

I had such a wonderful experience at Genevieve's! It was the first shop that I looked at for a wedding dress and didn't have to look any further. I went in without a strong idea of what sort of gown I was looking for, and the employees there were able to curate selections to my liking. After trying on 10 dresses at most I walked out purchasing the dress of my dreams. It was the most seamless, relaxing process I could have ever imagined. It was also very COVID-safe, as my appointment was in January 2021. The staff at Genevieve's worked hard to make sure that I felt like the star of the show! It's every girl's dream to one day pick out their wedding dress - and Genevieve's made that experience so special. I can't wait to pick up my dress!
    Morgan K. Getting married on 10/15/2022

10/10 - Great Experience!

We worked with Monika and she was amazing! She took her time with us, let us walk through the store and pick out some options. She also took time to pull accessories for us to see the whole look and was great and explaining the payment/contract process. Overall, amazing experience!
  • Hannah
    Hannah A. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Amazing all around!!

My experience here was absolutely amazing! I had been to one bridal boutique before my appointment at Genevieve's and my experience here far surpassed it. My stylist Lizzie was so welcoming to my bridal party, making sure we were all comfortable. I love that we were able to go through the samples and have members of my group pull and suggest dresses as well. The quality of all of the dresses was amazing and felt upscale but well within my budget. Lizzie was great about keeping me moving throughout the appointment and having me try on our picks while adding in some of her own as well. No moment was wasted during this appointment but never once did I feel rushed. She let me spend some time in both of the dresses I was between to really get a feel for them and experience them. She listened to me and took my suggestions, even pulling a dress that I had a screenshot of right away for me to try on (the one I ultimately ended up saying yes to!) Within trying on two dresses here I had completely forgotten everything about the previous boutique completely! I highly recommend Genevieve's to anyone!
    Nikki G. Getting married on 06/04/2022

Awesome Bridal Shop

I had an awesome time finding my dress at Geneveive's! Monika was great and very helpful!
    Andi W. Married on 12/06/2021

Amazing!

Excellent experience! The staff was super helpful and polite. I could not have asked for a better experience!!
  • Jayne
    Jayne Married on 11/20/2021

Personalized

I had a great experience at Genevieve’s. The staff was wonderful and so helpful. I was worried I wouldn’t get the same bridal experience because of Covid restrictions but it was actually better I think because I limited the amount of people who could come the the appointment but also because we had the whole store to ourselves. I felt listened to and understood by the staff and most of all not pushed into something. Thank you Genevieve’s team!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle P. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing and stress-free experience!

Genevieves’s is awesome! This was my first dress shopping appointment and it ended up being my last. Me and 2 of my bridesmaids went and got there a bit early. They were more than ready for us and had my name posted on a chalkboard outside welcoming me. The consultant was amazing! I had a couple of pictures and a description of what I liked but didn’t have anything specific in mind. She started by pulling dresses similar to my pictures and then encouraged me to try a few other styles just to see. I liked what I had “envisioned” but ended up falling IN LOVE with a different style that she had suggested! It was the second dress I tried and no matter what else I tried after that, nothing compared. She explained the details of each dress thoroughly and showed me what they would look like bustled. In the end we put my favorite dress back on and they gave me a veil and jewelry and I knew it was the one. They let my bridesmaids take all the pictures we wanted and gave us a champagne toast. After I was back in normal clothes I got an “I said yes” pic and they explained the ordering process. My consultant was BEYOND thorough and made the experience amazing instead of stressful. The prices were more than reasonable and the staff is fantastic. They custom order the dress according to size and don’t do alterations but partner with an awesome shop in Arlington Heights; make sure you visit and order at least 8-10 months in advance. I would absolutely recommend Genevieves to ALL future brides! They are friendly, thorough, fun, and pressure-free.
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 09/04/2021

Cutest Shop to Find My Dream Dress!

Genevieve’s was the perfect place to find my wedding dress! I went wedding dress shopping with my mom, only two weeks after I got engaged, with zero intention of buying a dress. I walked into my appointment at Genevieve’s and was awed by the beauty, and that we had the entire salon to ourselves! Our stylists were so helpful, honest and kind, and let us have time to process each dress and try on my favorites multiple times. I ended up seeing a dress immediately as I walked into the store, and there was no looking back! After I said my unexpected yes, we were treated to champagne and cried happy tears. It was one of the most special moments of wedding planning with my mom. The dress came in on time, Genevieve’s was amazing with communicating and our experience was flawless! It was a beautiful studio, everyone was so kind and the dress selection was incredible. There were styles for all body types and tastes, and I had a blast trying on all kinds of dresses. Thank you for giving me the dress and experience of my dreams, Genevieve’s!!
    Marcy T. Married on 08/10/2021

What an amazing bridal boutique!

I heard about Geneveive's bridal couture shop from some friends that had an amazing experience with them. They were right! After trying on the third dress...i found the one! Their dress selection is amazing, and they solely focus on brides- dresses, veils, accessories, etc. The boutique is so clean and beautiful. Our stylist Tiffany was very friendly and helpful. I would 100% recommend you check out this bridal boutique!
    Paola H. Married on 07/25/2021

The perfect bridal dress experience

I loved my experience at Genevieve’s! First, the bridal salon is beautifully lit, with huge windows that bring in gorgeous, natural sunlight that really allows you to see all the details on the dresses you try on. Second, Monika, my bridal consultant, did an amazing job! She knew exactly what I wanted and pulled beautiful dresses right from the start! Genevieve’s has a beautiful selection of dresses that can fit any bride’s vision. So much time and care was given at my appointment. I did not feel rushed at all. Monika was more than willing to pull multiple dresses so that I could have a wide selection choice! I also love that the salon has champagne on hand so that you can celebrate once you say yes to the dress! Choose Genevieve’s for a beautiful selection of dresses, knowledgeable and thoughtful consultants, and an overall magnificent experience!
    Jodi K. Married on 07/19/2021

Phenomenal

My experience at Genevieve’s was truly phenomenal. The store is beautiful, bright, modern, and has a ton of natural light shining in. I had the pleasure of working with Monika who truly went above and beyond to make my experience special. She was kind, knowledgeable, and patient. She wanted to hear about things I liked but was also willing to share feedback and ideas with me. It was very evident that this was more than a job for her but a career that she is truly passionate about. Although I didn’t make my decision right there, I left knowing that Genevieve’s was exactly where I wanted to buy my dress. A few days later, I made my decision and spoke with Maya, the owner, to order my dress. She was also incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and attentive. She made me so excited for my purchase and to continue working with them. Maya runs her business extremely well and I was truly impressed with everything I experienced at Genevieve’s. The feeling I got being there was such a different feeling from other bridal shops. They make the experience one of a kind and truly special and I feel honored to have been able to find my dream dress there. Thank you Genevieve’s, Monika, and Maya!!
  • Bella
    Bella T. Married on 09/18/2020

Amazing!!!

As soon as I walked in, I saw my dream dress! I tried two other dresses on before this dress and then knew it was the one. I had another dress appointment that day but nothing could compare to the dress and experience that I had at Genevieve’s. I went back a few hours later and bought the dress! I 110% recommend Genevieve’s for any bride looking to find their dream dress! I had so many dresses pinned on Pinterest not thinking I would ever find my dream dress so quickly! Monika helped me out and she was so amazing! Definitely recommend!
  • Mallory
    Mallory M. Married on 09/18/2020

Very Nice Experience

I have visited a lot of bridal shops recently while looking for my wedding dress. When I walked into Genevieve's, I knew I would find my dress here. The shop is so cute inside with the decor and furniture and the overall vibe is very relaxed. Both Monika and Maya were very welcoming and sweet when we walked in without even having an appointment. Since there was not another appointment at the time, they were more than happy to allow me to look around and try on anything. Lucky enough, that is exactly how I found my dress. I really enjoyed the laid back experience. I felt no pressure or stress trying on dresses which really helped me in making my decision. They allowed me to try on any veil, belt or jewelry they have to complete the look and I appreciated that they allowed you to take your time. Monika was super helpful in explaining everything and allowing me to come back a couple more times to try on the dress. When I finally said Yes to the Dress we got to enjoy a glass of champagne and take a "Yes to the Dress" picture that they later shared on their IG story which made me feel really special. I would recommend all future brides to check this place out.
    Leah W. Married on 06/27/2020

Wonderful!

We found our dream dress here!
    Ania Married on 06/09/2020

Five stars!

I had an AMAZING experience with Genevieve's Bridal Couture!
    Walking up to the boutique there was a personalized sign welcoming me. We had a private appointment and were the only customers in the store with personalized attention from the moment we walked in. The intimate boutique-style setup lets you savor the experience of shopping for your big day.
    Maya, the owner and Monika a Bridal Stylist are extremely helpful knowledgeable and helped me find my dream dress. Unlike any typical bridal shop, you never feel rushed or pressured at all. They gently guide you if you need suggestions, but also give you space and time to think so that you don't feel overwhelmed.
    LOVE LOVE LOVED the privacy of the bridal boutique! The experience was beyond satisfactory and
    beautifully dress collection to choose from.
  • Mary
    Mary T. Married on 05/30/2020

An absolute DREAM

I picked up my wedding dress today and I'm just so full of gratitude for this place - Genevieve's Bridal Couture is an absolute DREAM and I highly recommend it. This was the 4th wedding boutique I went to, and I wish it was my first. The store itself is gorgeous and well decorated, the dress selection is impeccable with prices all across the board, and the bridal team is truly the very best because they are so knowledgeable, so attentive, and so caring. I will forever be grateful to Maya, the owner, and Monika, the bridal consultant I worked with. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Genevieve's Bridal Couture for helping me find "The One" (I am so in love with my dress!) and being an absolute joy to work with!
  • Erika
    Erika R. Married on 02/07/2020

Magical Experience!

I found my dream dress here. The entire experience was even better than I could have imagined! It felt like a movie! Karly exceeded my expectations as a consultant and I could not be happier. My mom, sister and I were just wow-ed!
    Carrie Married on 01/11/2020

Breath of fresh air

The owner and the girl that helped us, Monica, are both so sweet. We went on a Thursday and we had the salon to ourselves. The dresses were beautiful, quality great, and the prices were a affordable. I ended up choosing a sample dress for a fraction of the original price. Brought the dress home that day! Definitely relieving to have had such a good experience given everything that’s happened with our postponement last year. Thank you Genevieve’s, I will *absolutely* be suggesting girls to shop at your store!
  • Claire
    Claire C. Married on 11/09/2019

First Appointment, Found My Dress!

I am so happy I went to Genevieve's for my first appointment - they were so nice, and helped me find my DREAM dress! I had no idea what I wanted, hadn't really looked at styles, and Monica was SO helpful in finding me a PERFECT dress! They are EXTREMELY reasonable with pricing! I am so excited to go back for a fitting and even more excited to get married! Highly recommend!
  • Kylie
    Kylie Married on 10/26/2019
    Everyone at Genevieve’s was so helpful and accommodating. Smaller selection but everything they had was high quality for a great value, and I much prefer smaller selections to not get overwhelmed! They were running a trunk show sale and I found the gown of my dreams, but was hesitant to buy without important family members there. The owner allowed me to put down a deposit to hold the sale price, but held off on ordering the dress so I could come back next time I’m in town. Truly awesome service.
    Amanda Married on 08/24/2019
    I had such a great experience! Monika was so helpful. First I picked out dresses that I liked. As I tried them on, she would try to gauge what I did or didn’t like about them to find alternatives that better fit my taste and style and was spot on. The actual place itself is so cute too - basically like a huge modern loft-looking place filled with gorgeous dresses. And it was just me trying on dresses, so it was super private and comfortable. I tried on maybe 15 dresses total in other places and can honestly say that Genevieve’s Bridal had the most gorgeous dresses and at the best prices (which I was not expecting at all, especially because the quality was amazing). Ultimately, I found my dream dress, enjoyed a glass of champagne with my mom, and the fitting and ordering took maybe another 20 minutes. I recommend Genevieve’s Bridal 100%.