Nearby Vendors to Consider

Friday and Sunday: 11-3

Saturday: 10-5

Wednesday: CLOSED

Specialties Edit  Remove

Here Comes The Bride is a full-service designer bridal shop located in Addison, Illinois that has served the Chicagoland area for the last two decades. We have a wide variety of wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses to choose from. We have informal bridal lines as well as couture bridal gowns. Our stock includes new dresses, as well as samples, in sizes 6 to 26. We also carry veils, tiaras, headpieces, belts, jewelry, and undergarments to complete your look!

History Add History

Jewelry (5)
Plus Size Gowns (5)
Undergarments (2)
Garters (1)

Although I did not buy my dress from Here comes the Bride I wanted to write a review anyway. I worked with Samantha who was very receptive to how I wanted to look my wedding day. If one dress didn't work in a specific way she worked off of that and brought new dresses that had whatever it was that was missing. I really enjoyed my experience there and I wish I had found my dress at here comes the bride because they truly deserved it.

Profile Picture Arielle, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns, Bride

Walking into Here Comes the Bride, I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but Era was there to calm all my worries and help me find my dream gown! I was shopping just after the busy holiday season, but making an appointment and getting a fitting room turned out to be no problem. During the appointment, Era looked at pictures of gowns I liked and picked up several that were within my budget and exactly the all over lace look I was looking for! Within the first few dresses, I had found THE dress!

I have to add in a special note for the alterations team at Here Comes the Bride. When my dress came in, it turned out to be a little small and I was completely panicked. The seamstress was able to let the dress out in all the right places, and even turned around the hem and bustle within the same weekend to accommodate my out of town wedding. The dress fit like a glove on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Jacin, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Appts. Only

I made an appointment here because a friend said they had a lot of dresses in the style that I like. I did not want to spend over 1000 on a dress but it turns out that would be pretty difficult to achieve for the style that I fell in love with. One negative about this store is they brought quite a few dresses over my budget (probably because they didn't really have many at/any under my budget) . My future mother in low fell in love with one that was 1699 and nothing could compare in her mind so it made the whole experience a little difficult. I recommend coming here because the dresses are beautiful but make sure you only try things on that are in your price range and don't invite anyone who is not on the same page budgetwise as you are.

Profile Picture rachel, 9/15/17, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1368672853924 bg31002 2694
220x220 sq 1368672864982 bg1906 2588

190 North Swift Road, Addison, IL 60101   See On Map
630-261-9950 (phone)
MONDAY,TUESDAY & THURSDAY 12-7 WEDNESDAY-CLOSED FRIDAY & SUNDAY 11-3 SATURDAY 10-5