Here Comes the Bride Reviews

Here Comes the Bride 5
  • Jordan

Jordan · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Fantastic!

A few months ago I went to try on dresses for the first time. My experience here was amazing. They had me all by myself in an area that was big enough for my girls. They made me feel extremely comfortable! I’m so happy I got my dress from them, because they have made everything so simple!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Jordan,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it! It was our pleasure helping you find your dream dress. Happy Wedding Planning!!
  • Amber

Amber Price · Married on 10/27/2019

Always friendly and helpful

Choosing my dress was so easy with Here Comes the Bride. They have so many options and the staff are friendly and helpful with what your vision is. Pricing was great and so was alterations. It was so easy! I am beyond happy!!! I haven’t got my professional photos back yet so I will update as soon as I get them!

Here Comes the Bride 6
    Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2019

Absolutely the best in the market

Here Comes the Bride is a locally owned bridal boutique that is absolutely AMAZING. After visiting a few other "staple" shops (that I was not very happy with), I went into Here Comes the Bride and was absolutely blown away with their selection and their friendly staff.

My dress-buying experience was exceptional. Everyone is very complimentary the entire time you are there, and their staff makes it feel like you have a few extra bridesmaids! Two of my best friends that came with me for my fitting also bought their dresses here because they loved it so much!

HCTB also matches any price they find on other vendors, which is huge in the wedding industry. They work with you to get within your budget and make your dream dress become a reality. The owner is always there to help and is also very friendly to all clients. They were easily my favorite vendor throughout the whole planning process!

Here Comes the Bride 7
    Here Comes the Bride 12
    Here Comes the Bride 13
    Sent on 11/19/2019

Here Comes the Bride's reply:

Wow, Jessica. Your photos are absolutely stunning, we are still gushing over them! We would like to say thank you so much for your great review, it is our goal to ensure every bride feels so special and has her special moment. It was our pleasure helping you find your dream dress and accessories. We are so grateful to have amazing customers like you! Congratulations to you both, we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2019

great store

Here Comes the Bride has a great store. All of the employees are very friendly. You can set up everything through them – including alterations and dress preservation after the wedding. They made me feel very comfortable the entire time from trying on dresses to my alterations appointments. They have a survey to take before your dress appointment when you are searching – the more detailed you are the more it will help you! My dress was already waiting for me in my dressing room when I arrived – she had picked 4-5 options based on my survey and she had already chosen my perfect dress before I arrived! I would highly recommend this store and also recommend being detailed with the survey.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Stephanie,

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. Congratulations on your marriage, we wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness! Take care.

Krystyna · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding dress

I absolutely loved my wedding dress!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Betsy · Married on 06/01/2019

Great service, affordable dresses

Great variety of dresses in many affordable price ranges. Very professional staff, who help find the right fit for your dream wedding. Doesn’t hurt you can drink champagne while dress shopping!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Betsy,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and for sharing your experience! It was our pleasure helping you find the dress of your dreams. We are also so happy to hear that our bubbly bar is a hit! We wish you and your spouse a lifetime of happiness and love. Please send us some of your wedding photos when you get the chance.
  • Anay

Anay · Married on 05/21/2019

Found the dress I wanted & the service is excellent

I went to Here Comes the Bride with a dress in mind. I wasn’t looked for the exact same thing, but after trying on a few and finding one I loved, i realized it was the one in the picture. It seemed too easy and when they offered a great deal on the sample, i was so happy! It was the easiest wedding dress experience and I recommend going to this store. The service is great and the selection is amazing. Definitely a local gem for the suburbs.

Here Comes the Bride 14
    Here Comes the Bride 15
    Here Comes the Bride 16
    Here Comes the Bride 17
    Here Comes the Bride 18
    Sent on 05/26/2019

Anay,
    We are so happy to see your photos, you look absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, it was truly a pleasure helping you find your dream dress. We wish you and Tim a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 11/10/2018

Everything I dreamed of

Here Comes the Bride is my local bridal shop. They have a large number of wedding and bridesmaids dress. They are every helpful and friendly. They worked with me to find the perfect dress, head piece, veil and bridesmaids' dresses. I would recommend they to anyone and everyone.

Here Comes the Bride 19
    Sent on 01/01/2019

Carly,
    Apologies for the late response. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and photos with us, we greatly appreciate it. You look absolutely beautiful in your one of a kind dress!! It was our pleasure helping you find your dream dress and the perfect accessories to complement it. We wish you and your spouse a lifetime of love and happiness!!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2018

Here Comes the Bride was the first and ONLY shop I visited in the search for my dress. I had an idea of what I wanted, but of course, was overwhelmed with the ideas and opinions of others. From the first moment I walked into my appointment, I felt at ease. Before we even pulled our first dress to try on, my consultant had me one-on-one discussing what I was looking for. She listened incredibly well, and she helped me select dresses that not only fit what I described, but was able to bring in a few that I never would have thought I'd love. I never once felt pressured, intimidated, or like I HAD TO make a decision at that moment. I did end up finding my dress, and I could not be happier! The staff is wonderful, they listen to YOU, and the atmosphere is so relaxed and friendly, I would recommend Here Comes the Bride to ANYONE looking for their dress, but specifically any bride who is conscious of their budget.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Arielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Although I did not buy my dress from Here comes the Bride I wanted to write a review anyway. I worked with Samantha who was very receptive to how I wanted to look my wedding day. If one dress didn't work in a specific way she worked off of that and brought new dresses that had whatever it was that was missing. I really enjoyed my experience there and I wish I had found my dress at here comes the bride because they truly deserved it.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING was my experience at Here Comes the Bride!!! I had been to many different Bridal Shops searching for my dream wedding gown, but had no luck! I knew what I wanted, but just couldn't seem to find it out there. I went into HCTB with my vision and the team told me we can do it for you! I was so happy! We worked together to make my dream dress come to life! They helped me find the perfect style gown and then we added all the other details I wanted! Crystals, tulle, sweetheart neck, longer train, everything!
    The whole TEAM at HCTB was fantastic to work with, just all around great people!
    Era is EXCEPTIONAL at her job! She is such a pleasure to work with and was with me through the whole process, sharing with me the excitement for my dress! I can't say enough about how wonderful she is at her job and as a person!
    The owner Rose is amazing! She too saw my vision for me dress and did everything to make sure that I was 100% happy!
    The seamstress Rudy added all my additions to my dress flawlessly and then fit it to me perfectly!
    I cannot say enough about how great these people are and how they are all about customer service!
    I LOVED my Wedding Gown, Veil, Earrings and Bridesmaid dresses, that I got all from HCTB!
    THANK YOU TO ALL THE LADIES AT HERE COMES THE BRIDE FOR MAKING MY DRESS AND WEDDING DAY SO SPECIAL!

Here Comes the Bride 20
    Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 09/14/2018

Dress of my dreams!

Here Comes the Bride was the best experience for wedding dress shopping when it came to find my dress. I loved the girls that worked there and helped me feel beautiful and so happy to help. I would give everyone working there a 10! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on the best day of my life!! Definitely a happy customer!!

Here Comes the Bride 28
    Here Comes the Bride 29
    Here Comes the Bride 30
    Here Comes the Bride 31
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Here Comes the Bride's reply:

Maggie, you looked absolutely beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing your photos and for your kind words. We are all so happy for you and wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
    -The HCTB Team

Angela · Married on 09/08/2018

I came to Here Comes the Bride during a sample sale and found my dress! Everyone I worked with was very professional and my consultant wasted no time pulling a large amount of dresses for me try to when I told her what I was looking for. The selection was huge! I loved the first dress she pulled for me and kept comparing every other dress to that one - I ended up choosing the first one. The whole process was very efficient, but I never felt rushed or pressured to like or buy a dress. I also brought the dress back for alterations - I had 1 fitting with the seamstress and was able to pick up the dress about 2 weeks before the wedding. Thank you HCTB!

Here Comes the Bride 32
    Here Comes the Bride 33
    Here Comes the Bride 34
    Here Comes the Bride 35
    Sent on 10/01/2018

Chessa · Married on 08/04/2018

They were wonderful to work with. You hear horror stories about bridal salons, and I never felt nervous in their care. My dress came with plenty of time and their alterations team was fast and great to work with. They are wonderful!

Here Comes the Bride 36
    Sent on 08/15/2018

Jacin · Married on 09/16/2017

Walking into Here Comes the Bride, I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but Era was there to calm all my worries and help me find my dream gown! I was shopping just after the busy holiday season, but making an appointment and getting a fitting room turned out to be no problem. During the appointment, Era looked at pictures of gowns I liked and picked up several that were within my budget and exactly the all over lace look I was looking for! Within the first few dresses, I had found THE dress!

I have to add in a special note for the alterations team at Here Comes the Bride. When my dress came in, it turned out to be a little small and I was completely panicked. The seamstress was able to let the dress out in all the right places, and even turned around the hem and bustle within the same weekend to accommodate my out of town wedding. The dress fit like a glove on my wedding day!

Here Comes the Bride 37
    Here Comes the Bride 38
    Sent on 10/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2017

I am a plus size bride, and I had been to several stores without much luck. A friend suggested HCTB, and Diana instantly knew what dress to put me in based on the photos I showed her. I knew it was perfect from the time she zipped it! The store was incredibly flexible - I originally ordered a fingertip veil but decided by my first fitting I wanted a cathedral, and they were able to organize the exchange. I also had to schedule both my second and final fittings due to two deaths in the family, and the store was compassionate and helpful in ensuring my alterations were completed, and then letting a bridesmaid pick up my dress since I would be out of town. So grateful to all the staff!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Jeanette · Married on 06/10/2017

I bought my dress from Here Comes the Bride as an out-of-town bride and they were very accommodating in terms of the timing of the fittings and making sure everything was done correctly while I was in town. Their prices are reasonable and the consultant I worked with picked out a bunch of dresses I loved. I would gladly recommend this store!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Shanna · Married on 05/28/2017

I found my dress at different bridal shop and it was over my price range so i decided to shop around, i called 'here comes the bride' and they not only had my dress but beat the other stores price by a lot. My dress was in early and no major alterations were needed, just a hem and a bustle. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/18/2017
  • LoveBird30

Andrea · Married on 04/08/2017

I just ordered my wedding dress yesterday (!) and Diane at Here Comes the Bride was amazing!! She really listened to what I wanted and what my vision was and she made it happen! She was very honest, professional, and understanding. The dresses are affordable and beautiful. I had a great experience here; I would recommend this store to anybody! I cannot wait to see my dress!!

Sent on 06/05/2016
  • Joe

Joe · Married on 02/18/2017

I found the most perfect dress here & it was my first stop on the dress hunting tour! The quality of service was phenomenal! I felt that the stylist was able to pull dresses in response to my likes or dislikes; she hit a home run in no time!! I would recommend this place to everyone looking for the one.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Kristi · Married on 01/21/2017

Fantastic! I went there having a specific dress/look in mind, and after I tried that dress on, and it looked "just ok", my consultant brought out her own pick for what might look good on me, andI bought it! She was spot on for my body type, age and the look I was going for. Dress came in on time, and they gave me a discount for paying in full when I purchased it.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Matthew · Married on 12/30/2016

I used Here Comes the Bride for my bridesmaids dresses. I had a very large bridal party and they were able to give me a discounted price on the dress of my dreams! All the dresses came in on time and best of all many of my girl didn't even need alterations. All the consultants were very wonderful and friendly to work with.

Sent on 02/15/2017
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/05/2016

As a "bigger" girl, I was worried about going to any bridal shop except David's Bridal. I didn't want to walk in and only see dresses that would be able to fit halfway up my leg.

When I called to make an appointment, I asked the woman who answered if they had plus size dresses. She reassured me they had PLENTY to choose from. After I made the appointment and hung up the phone, I immediately worried if she was talking about the "plus size" you see in magazines (AKA, size 10) and not ACTUAL plus sizes. LOL. I stopped freaking out and about a week later I went in for my appointment.

Samantha was my consultant and she was AMAZING! I told her all I wanted was a LIGHT dress (because I'm always warm and sweat way too much) and something that hides my gut. She went and grabbed a handful of dresses while I waited in the dressing room. THE SECOND DRESS I TRIED ON WAS THE WINNER! She knew exactly what would fit my needs and I couldn't have been happier!

You will not be disappointed if you go here! They have TONS of dresses in so many different styles, sizes AND prices.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2016

Where do I begin? Diane and Here Comes the Bride were so amazing to work with. After going to two previous stores, I was already tired of trying on dresses and I came in open minded and willing to try on whatever was recommended. Diane had me try and several different styles and colors. We went through several dresses in such a short amount of time. Once I found a silhouette I liked, she had me try on several more dresses just to make sure I "found the one." They were so accommodating, knowledgeable, and you can't beat their prices. I highly recommend Here Comes the Bride!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Rebekah · Married on 09/30/2016

Go here! The nicest people working. I found my dress the first time I went. They are perfect at sizing and tailoring. An all around YES!

Sent on 12/19/2016