6478 College road, Lisle, IL 60532 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lorenzo’s Tailoring & Formalwear

Lorenzo’s Tailoring & Formalwear is a family-owned wedding attire business located in Lisle, Illinois. They service the west suburbs of Chicago as well as Naperville, Downers Grove and Wheaton. Lorenzo’s is a top choice for all of your tuxedo, suit and formal wear needs. They have over 1,000 suits and accessories to choose from and have been in the formal wear business for over three decades.

To guarantee the perfect fit, Lorenzo’s Tailoring & Formalwear offers custom tailoring to all of their clients, including brides, flower girls, groomsmen, bridesmaids, grooms and ring bearers. Several of the attire items that are provided at the store include shoes, tuxedos and tuxedo rentals. Some of the dress and attire services that are offered include:

• Alterations

Lorenzo’s Tailoring & Formalwear 1
Lorenzo’s Tailoring & Formalwear 2
Lorenzo’s Tailoring & Formalwear 3

Brad · Married on 10/06/2018

My now son-in-law used Lorenzo's for his and my daughters wedding. Lorenzo's was great to work with from the start. Vince was very responsive as I worked through tuxes for my side. No question was to small for them to respond to. My son and son-in-laws (both in the wedding party) tuxes were spot on when they went in to pick the up. For my grandson (ring bearer), his was to big - 2T - so they were able to get the correct size with no issue.

Most impressive, though, was them working with me when I was trying mine on. Lorenzo spent time making sure my tux fit perfectly. They have the tuxes on site so he was able to have me try on numerous jackets and vests until he was satisfied I would look just right walking my daughter down the aisles. Other places I have gone to just give you the tux and don't worry much about how it fits, unless you make an issue of it.

I would strongly recommend Lorenzo Tailoring & Formal Wear for any wedding party or to rent a tux in general. This is where I will go the next time I need a tux!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Kerri · Married on 08/25/2018

We used Lorenzo's for our groom party tuxes and pressing my wedding dress. Vince was great at following up with us and reminding us of things that we had forgotten (or groomsmen that still hadn't been in for their fittings ;). Everyone was fitted properly and when we surprised Vince the week before our wedding and told him we needed our tuxes DAYS early...he made sure that happened too! We use Lorenzo's for regular tailoring/services as well. They are a great local business!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Lorenzo’s Tailoring & Formalwear's reply:

Hi Kerri! We are so happy that we were able to make your day special! We want to thank you for choosing Lorenzo's and for taking time out of your day to post a review. We wish you the best of luck and all the happiness in the world.

Award

Lorenzo’s Tailoring & Formalwear FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Sounds Abound Entertainment
    Sounds Abound Entertainment Wedding DJs

Lorenzo's has always impressed with the quality of service & attire. We have known them for quite a while and recommend them to anyone who is looking for grade A suits or tuxedos for their wedding. They always put the client first!

• 6478 College road Lisle, 60532 See on map