Veiled By ChaCha

Glen Ellyn, Illinois View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Veiled By ChaCha Co. is a bridal boutique located in Glen Ellyn, Illinois. The boutique specializes in discounted and affordable designer brand wedding dresses and custom-made bridal accessories. With a selection of over 500 new and sample designer gowns, owner and professional stylist Antonietta Ciaccia Cervantes is passionate about helping brides select their perfect gown. Innovative, elegant and definitive, the curated collection at Veiled by ChaCha Co. reflects a wide variety of personal styles and will help you craft your complete and final bridal look.

Experience
Antonietta Ciaccia Cervantes opened her bridal store in September 2011 after over 20 years in the high fashion and bridal industry, and designing bridal accessories since 1986. In addition to offering affordable luxury gowns, Antonietta has designed her own custom collection of veils, sashes and hair accessories.

Veiled By ChaCha Co. is a bridal store that offers discounted designer wedding dresses and originally-crafted veils, sashes and bridal hair accessories. Their experienced wedding specialists will assist you in finding your ideal dress based on your individual style. Event services offered include the following:

• Dress consignment
  • Sample sales
  • Consultation by appointment
  • Preservation
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Consignment
Preservation
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Christina L. Married on 12/11/2021

Ten out of ten!

Antonietta was super helpful on finding the perfect gown for my special day. Would definitely recommend!

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Christina! You are so beautiful. It was a great pleasure to help you find the perfect dress!
  • Matthew
    Matthew A. Married on 11/21/2021

Amazing Wedding Dresses!

Veiled by ChaCha had an amazing selection of wedding dresses! Before my appointment she asked for the style and type of dress I was interested in and when I got there she had a great selection waiting for me to try on. The dress I ended up purchasing was so pretty and everyone loved it!

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I鈥檓 over the moon that you found the perfect dress. Now I have to wait for pictures. ;)
    You are so beautiful!
    Jessica S. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Experience I Dreamed Of!

I said yes to the dress and I鈥檓 so glad it was at Veiled by Cha Cha! Because of COVID my mom was not able to travel and be there for the appointment like I鈥檇 always dreamed of. However, my maid of honor was with me and the staff made the experience magical anyway. Before the appointment I was asked to complete a questionnaire about my preferences and vision. I really appreciated the time this saved on the day of the appointment. I was so impressed by the dresses that Antonietta had pulled and ready for me to try on. In the end I fell in love with a dress I never would have picked off a rack on my own. She even chose a veil that felt like it was made to go with my dress. I feel like I got a unique and great quality dress and veil for the price. Overall, it鈥檚 an experience I鈥檒l cherish and I鈥檓 so excited to wear the dress this fall!!

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I鈥檓 so thrilled to be a part of your wedding! So are so beautiful and will make a stunning bride. I can鈥檛 wait to see all the pictures! 馃挄
  • illustration stars

76 photos 路 09/07/2019

Deals

Veiled By ChaCha 1
Gift
New and sampled designer gowns always marked down below retail prices. Over 300 gowns in stock in sizes 6-24.

Fabulous Frocks of Atlanta Fabulous Frocks of Atlanta Wedding Dresses

Veiled by ChaCha offers spectacular veils at an unbelievable price-point. The workmanship is top-notch, and the lace is exquisite. To top it off, the designer allows brides to customize their look. We are proud to carry this collection in our boutique!

Magnificentbrides.com Magnificentbrides.com Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tonia's veils are exquisite! They are truly unique, high quality and affordable. Tonia can customize any style you have in mind. My Brides's absolutely love her custom design creations, I highly recommend Veiled by ChaCha!

Windy City Mix Windy City Mix Wedding DJs

Likewise, we are eager and excited to be working with you at the April 10, 2011 Bridal Expo. We have heard great things about your company as well as outstanding customer service, which is what we pride our business on. Bending over backwards for our clients!!!

494 Crescent Blvd. Glen Ellyn, Illinois, 60137

Monday- Closed Tuesday- 11:00-6:00 Wednesday- 11:00-6:00 Thursday- 11:00-8:00 Friday- 11:00-7:00 Saturday- 10:00-4:00 Sunday- Closed
Location of (Veiled By ChaCha)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding