Veiled By ChaCha Reviews

169 | Glen Ellyn, IL

169 Reviews for Veiled By ChaCha

Christina L. · Getting married on 12/11/2021

Ten out of ten!

Antonietta was super helpful on finding the perfect gown for my special day. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/18/2021

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Christina! You are so beautiful. It was a great pleasure to help you find the perfect dress!

Jessica S. · Getting married on 10/01/2021

The Experience I Dreamed Of!

I said yes to the dress and I’m so glad it was at Veiled by Cha Cha! Because of COVID my mom was not able to travel and be there for the appointment like I’d always dreamed of. However, my maid of honor was with me and the staff made the experience magical anyway. Before the appointment I was asked to complete a questionnaire about my preferences and vision. I really appreciated the time this saved on the day of the appointment. I was so impressed by the dresses that Antonietta had pulled and ready for me to try on. In the end I fell in love with a dress I never would have picked off a rack on my own. She even chose a veil that felt like it was made to go with my dress. I feel like I got a unique and great quality dress and veil for the price. Overall, it’s an experience I’ll cherish and I’m so excited to wear the dress this fall!!

Sent on 01/27/2021

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I’m so thrilled to be a part of your wedding! So are so beautiful and will make a stunning bride. I can’t wait to see all the pictures! 💕

Megan S. · Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing, pressure free, fun

ChaCha is fantastic! I had a terrible experience with a different store and I didn’t even want to try dresses again. ChaCha had an amazing selection of dresses, she actually listened to what I wanted AND she’s so great at what she does that she picked out dresses that I never would have chosen for myself and they were perfect! I ended up choosing one she pulled for me because it was the dress. I can’t talk her up enough! You’re the only bride in the store so there’s no waiting for a dress or someone to help. During times of covid, I felt extremely comfortable in her shop. Go to Veiled by ChaCha! It’s definitely the place to go for your wedding dress!

Sent on 01/26/2021

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I can’t express enough what this means to us. You are a stunning bride and I’m thrilled to be a part of your wedding.

Brittney · Married on 05/08/2021

My Gorgeous Veil

Words can't express how wonderful my experience was with Veiled by ChaCha. From start to finish it was beautiful!!! My hand made veil went perfectly with my gown and to this day people are WOW'd by its beauty. It was so girly and I felt like a literal princess..... I lived in a fairytale on my wedding day. This veil will be worn for generations to come. Always remember you get for what you pay for and you will get QUALITY work! Love - Brittney XOXO

Sent on 05/27/2021

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your wedding day. You are so beautiful.
    I wish you all the happiness and love.

Mary Z. · Married on 11/13/2020

The most amazing experience!

Veiled by Cha Cha is the most amazing boutique! Not only did I find the wedding dress of my dreams, but so did my sister and my best friend for their weddings!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Mary! What an honor it is to have helped you find the perfect dress. I look forward to seeing pictures! XO

Audrey H. · Married on 11/07/2020

Great Experience

I had a great experience when shopping for my wedding dress. I had my veil already picked out. It was my grandmother’s so I wanted my dress to go well with the veil. I had no real vision of what my dress would look like. Antonietta was patient and was able to find a dress that was perfect. I never believed when someone said when you find the dress you know it’s it. Well, I found that very dress. It was the first moment I felt like a real bride.

Sent on 04/02/2020

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Audrey! I hope you’re staying safe. I look forward to seeing pictures! XO

Christine S. · Married on 09/26/2020

Customer at their store

I had such a wonderful experience at Veiled by Cha Cha! Antoinetta was so helpful and patient with me! I was really unsure of what I was looking for and through her experience and expertise I was able to find the perfect dress! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/05/2020

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Christine! You are going to make the most beautiful bride. I hope you’re staying safe. I can’t wait to see pictures!

Liz C. · Married on 08/01/2020

Excellent!

Antoinette was great to work with! She is professional and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable trying on dresses and she listened to what I liked and didn't like very closely. My veil was even ready early. She answers questions with respect and efficiently. I would highly recommend her for your dress and veil needs!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Liz! It was a true honor! I look forward to seeing lots of pictures! Please be safe during this time.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/31/2020

Amazing Experience

My experience was AMAZING. So happy I got my dress from here! She even adjusted her schedule to fit me in so I could come try the dress on for a 2nd time. She even saved it for me, despite other customers being interested in trying it on because it was the last one and I was on my way! So appreciated!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Hi Elizabeth-
    It was a great pleasure working with you! I’m so thrilled you found the perfect dress for your July wedding. Don’t forget to send me pictures. XO

Alisha · Married on 07/12/2020

Bride - looking for a dress

I had my bridal appointment a few days ago! I must say that I was 100% satisfied with my entire experience! Antoinetta knows her stuff! She sticks to your budget, and really gets to know your vision for your big day. I found a beautiful gown, veil, and jewelry. I hope future brides consider coming to her shop because she completely blew me away! Can’t beat being the only bride in a salon and having that one on one experience!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Alisha! It was so wonderful to get to know you and all about your wedding planning. Congratulations on finding the dress and veil! 😘

Megan M. · Married on 07/10/2020

In a class of its own

Antonietta is in a class of her own. I found my PERFECT dress in an hour at Veiled By Cha Cha. I went in not knowing what I wanted and she tailor fit me in my dream dress. Her professionalism and keen eye is second to none. Thank you so much for the amazing experience! I’ll recommend this boutique to every bride I know!!!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Awww thank you Megan! This makes me so happy. You are stunning and I can’t wait to see all the pictures.

Anne · Married on 03/28/2020

What a great find! My daughter found her dream dress here. Antonietta put her in a dress (Priscilla of Boston) that was not what she thought she wanted but when she tried it on - it was her dress!!! Antonietta then took my wedding veil from the 80's and redesigned it so that it was something my daughter wanted to wear. The dresses at Veiled by Cha Cha are samples from high end designers and they are in wonderful condition - at discounted prices. Our experience was top notch. I recommend highly.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and for selecting VBC! It is an honor to be a part of your spectacular day!!
  • Alex

Alex B. · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful dress AND experience

Had a wonderful time working with Antonietta to find my gorgeous wedding dress! Great experience with my mom, sister, and I. Would definitely reccomend checking out Veiled By ChaCha for your wedding dress, it’ll make you feel like a princess!!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Alex! I had a wonderful time working with you as well! I am so thrilled you found the perfect dress. I can’t wait to see pictures!
  • Dyan

Dyan · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing and will always recommend Veiled by Chacha

I loved everything about Veiled by Chacha from the moment I walked in. Everyone is so nice and helpful. All of their dresses are so beautiful and custom to their store. I would recommend veiled by chacha to anyone looking for their perfect wedding dress.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Dyan! I’m so thrilled to be a part of your wedding! You are an absolutely beautiful bride. I can’t wait to see pictures. XO
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2019

The best experience I had shopping for my dress

I went to 5 other places before arriving at Veiled by Cha Cha. Being a bigger girl. I knew most of dresses I would try on would not zip in the back and would probably have to go over my head bc I care all that extra in the booty. When I arrived I sat and spoke with her and told her what I was looking for and expressed my disappointment that I was basically trying on the same dress almost in every store bc of the bigger hips. It was as though she read my mind. Every dress that she brought me was beautiful. I probably tried on 6 total and loved 4 out of the 6 dresses. And experience I was not having in other shops. But also every dress was so much more different then what I was seeing in all the other bridal stores. Each one was unique and I knew I hadn’t seen any of them before. I live in Chicago and went to quit of few high end places. But they didn’t come anywhere bear making me feel special and uniques like this store. But the best part of this experience was... I stepped into every dress she brought me. Thea dresses zipped fully and needed to be clasped with a clip to fit tightly to me. That was not happening anywhere else. Other stores. Most things went over my head and needed to be pulled down by me and the salesperson. It was wonderful. I couldn’t describe how great that felt and how beautiful she made me feel. I would highly recommend the store to anyone!!!! Bc no matter shape or size. They have a beautiful selection that uniquely different to what I was seeing in other stores. I actually cried when I found mine.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and all the love! It was such a pleasure working with you and finding the perfect dress for your wedding. I look forward to seeing pictures and how beautiful you will be on your special day. XOXO

Koula · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely the best experience

I will recommend Veiled by cha-cha to every single person I know and don’t now. I couldn’t be more pleased with the customer service. She understood exactly my style and I walked out of this beautiful boutique with a second dress I tried on. A gorgeous handmade veil to match was the icing on the top.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Kayla! It is an honor to be a part of your wedding. I’m so thrilled you found the perfect dress and veil. I can’t wait to see pictures.

Stacie · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful Experience

I had a wonderful experience from start to finish! I found the perfect dress and veil and received so many compliments the day of my wedding. The dress was custom ordered and arrived in just 6 weeks! Antoinetta was amazing and very attentive. I would recommend to all brides!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Stacie! It was so wonderful to have worked with you. You are a beautiful bride and I am honored to have been a part of your wedding.

Charlotte · Married on 08/17/2019

Great experience!

I had a wonderful time at Veiled by Cha Cha. It's a smaller boutique but you get the store to yourself. She helped picked some dresses that I would not normally have been interested in and one of those wound up being my dress! I was able to take it with me that day, and she then custom made my veil. Everything was stunning! I worked with one of the seamstresses she suggested (Eyman) and she, too, was wonderful!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Charlotte! What an honor it is to have been a part of your wedding. I loved all of your pictures. You are so stunning! XOXO

Barbara · Married on 06/15/2019

We live in Glen Ellyn. When people ask where my daughter found her bridal gown, they are amazed when I say Glen Ellyn! We had several appointments at stores in the western suburbs before making an appointment at Veiled By ChaCha. We were fortunate to have many nice sales people at each of the stores we visited. However we had not found The Dress. Antonietta has a large inventory of designer gowns. My daughter liked the fact she could actually try on a dress in her size. There was hardly any clipping, pushing, or trying to imagine what it would look like if it fit. Antonietta was nice enough to let my daughter Facetime a bridesmaid to ask her opinion of the dress and even made time on a Friday night for 4 of the bridesmaids to drive from the city to look at the dress with my daughter. Antonietta has a background in the wedding industry and was able to help my daughter find 3 serious contenders for her dress. We could not have been more pleased with the dress and Antonietta. As other reviewers have mentioned, we were the only ones in the store. We had Antonietta's undivided attention. We weren't rushed and it made us feel very special.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a absolute honor to work with you! I wish you all the love and happiness as you enter into the next chapter of your life! XO
  • I

Ivy B. · Married on 06/15/2019

I would highly recommend Veiled by ChaCha!!

Antonietta and her staff were great! I didn’t know what to expect walking in and not only did she and her staff member Emily was kind and patient through the whole experience but Antonietta provided exceptional customer service. Their dresses were amazing, she did a great job pulling out according to my likings. I would definitely recommend Veiled by ChaCha they have a huge variety and not just on dresses but veils, hair piece jewelry, and anything you can think of for a wedding. Not to mention everything was so affordable. They’ve exceeded my expectations! Thank you Antonietta and Emily for making it such a wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! It was an honor to work with you! You selected the perfect dress. I can’t wait to see your wedding pictures.

Jessie · Married on 06/14/2019

Veiled by Cha Cha

I had a great experience at Veiled by Cha Cha. The service was awesome and the dresses were beautiful!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Jessie! It was a great pleasure working with you! I can't wait to see pictures. I hope all your planning is going well.
  • Kathleen

Kathleen W. · Married on 05/18/2019

The ONLY Place to Shop

Veiled by ChaCha was the second bridal shop I visited and I wish it had been my first. Veiled by ChaCha is truly the ONLY place a Chicago Bride needs to shop. Antonietta listened to the type of dress I was looking for and found the perfect silhouette to match my request and my personality. She has a gift at finding the dress. I LOVED being the only bride in the store and her one-on-one attention to detail. I found my dream dress and she was able to use my family veils to customize my veil. I would not shop anywhere else for designer one of a kind gowns and veils in the Chicago area! Thank you Antonietta!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Kathleen for the kind words! It was a absolute honor to work with you! I wish you all the love and happiness as you enter into the next chapter of your life! XO
  • Molly

Molly M. · Married on 04/10/2019

Veiled to perfection

Getting my wedding dress from Veiled by ChaCha was an amazing experience! You have to make an appointment to come in, which was so wonderful because you were guaranteed their full attention and assistance when you came in. Antonietta was fantastic to work with and able to pull some amazing dresses. She helped me find my dream dress and stay within my budget! The wedding veil that we had custom made to go with my dress was an absolute dream. It was an unbelievable work of art. The only down side to my experience is that I haven't thought of a reason yet to wear the dress and veil again! I would highly recommend Veiled by ChaCha to brides with any budget and style.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Molly! It truly was amazing working with you. You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day. The dress and custom veil was beautiful but it’s your beauty that made everything so perfect. Congratulations! ❤️

Luz A. · Married on 12/15/2018

Awesome,fabulous,great,amazing if I had to do it all over again it would be veil by cha cha

Had the greatest experience ever didn't know it would be this easy to get a dress in such a short time change cha was great.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Veiled By ChaCha's reply:

Thank you Luz! It was an absolute pleasure to have found you the prefect gown and veil. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.