Magnificentbrides.com

Chicago, IL View map

Senior Hair Stylist Tina Sclafani, and Expert Makeup Artist Jennifer Stoller specialize in on location hair and makeup services for brides, special events and photo shoots. With extensive bridal experience, they are truly committed to making each bride's vision a reality.

With over 20 years combined experience, they are a dependable team that provides their clients with the most innovative and elegant appearance on their special day.

Tina and Jennifer have worked on several photo shoots including the 2010 Jewels by Park Lane Catalog featuring, Giuliana Rancic and former Apprentice winner Bill Rancic. Their work has been featured in Mira Couture advertisements in Today's Chicago Women Magazines and Chicago Style Weddings. They are Chicago Social Luxe List Members and participants in the Oak Street Wedding Walk 2009 & 2010. They have also received the 2009, 2010, & 2011 Brides Choice Award from Wedding Wire, this award recognizes the top 5% of wedding professionals who demonstrate excellence in quality, service and professionalism.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Andrea Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    10 stars! I am SO grateful to Tina for her talents on my wedding day. She did 8 women's hair all by herself, and ALL were incredibly happy. She is timely, responsive, organized, kind, creative and SO talented. I wish I lived nearby as I would love to have her do my hair regularly. My hair is NOT easy to work with -- in fact, the majority of stylists I see do a poor job. I have very little hair that has thinned over time and the texture is very frizzy. She worked with my hair texture incredibly. I had so many compliments on my hair (which is an unusual compliment for me). She stayed long after my hair was done to take photos and put in my veil for me after the first look. She is above and beyond incredible. Follow her instagram @magnificentbrides to admire her work <3 You will love Tina and her remarkable skill set. I can't thank her enough.
    Blair Married on 01/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tina made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. I've never been much of a hair and makeup girl, so I didn't think much of it when people said that hair and makeup make a difference on the wedding day. However, I was blown away by how great my hair looked on the big day. It was somehow perfectly "me" but also very special. It gave me an extra boost of confidence that I didn't even think I needed. Tina also styled hair for my mother and four bridesmaids. Even though they all had very different hair (length and texture), she nailed all of their visions. I'm so glad we worked with Tina, and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a hair stylist for their wedding.
    Agata Married on 10/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tina & Jen recently did the hair & make-up for myself, my bridal party, & my mom and all I can say is WOW!

I had a total of 13 ladies get their hair done (including myself) and every single one of them was impressed & happy with the results. Tina was a pleasure to work with from start (consultation) to finish - she was very professional & easy to work with. I even changed my hair style last minute (as I can never really make up my mind about anything) and Tina was able to pull everything together to make me feel beautiful & confident on my big day - my hair lasted the entire night ... even after all the dancing & a bit of rain!!

When it comes to the make-up nothing fell short here! I wanted a natural look that popped in pictures and that is exactly what I got. All the ladies that had their make-up done by Jen were extremely pleased ... they all looked polished but not over done which is exactly what we were looking for. Jen was a dream to work with, professional & fun .... extra bonus - I was able to buy my lipstick which meant I could touch-up all night with no issues!

I would recommend Tina & Jen from Magnificent Brides to any and all brides looking for quality, professional hair & make-up service for their big day!! These ladies are the best!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

64 photos · 10/26/2018

Deals

Magnificentbrides.com 1
Discount
Please view our website at www.magnificentbrides.com!

Veiled By ChaCha Veiled By ChaCha Wedding Dresses

There is something to say about the art of an up-do and Tina can work her magic to make anyone look beautiful! She is the most creative hair stylist I have seen. Her service is out of this world! There aren't many who will go out to the site the day of the wedding but she will! I highly recommend Tina for the day of the wedding she is just amazing!

Studio 1125 Photography & Video Studio 1125 Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

tina and jennifer are amazing artists! They possess alot of experience and passion in their work. You'll certainly meet many hair & makeup professionals, but tina and jennifer are a dynamic duo! They have a beautiful eye for making your makeup and hair look like something from a fashion magazine, or created by a hair and makeup artist to the stars! They are great at listening to their client's vision for their look. Often times tina and jennifer will already know what looks will compliment the facial features, hair texture, colors, and style of their bridal clients. If you want a "worry-free" and beautiful look at your wedding, I would highly recommend tina and jennifer for your hair and makeup! They will exceed your expectations!

Pret a Poser Photography Pret a Poser Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Jennifer and Tina in number of photo assignments, commercial advertising or non commercial weddings, and always happy with their work. When it comes to hair and makeup i look forward to working with this talented team, amazing work and always professional.

Chicago, 60611
Location of (Magnificentbrides.com)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding