Hoffman Estates, IL 60169 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Studio 1125 Photography & Video

Fun and Natural, Photojournalistic, and Detailed ... describes Studio 1125's photographic style.

WEDDINGS
Every bride and groom wants only the best for their wedding day, and Studio 1125 is committed to capturing the moments and details that you will want to remember forever. At Studio 1125 you can trust Sean and Susan, and their team to document your day with an eye for flattering and artistic images that bring out the natural beauty and real emotion of your wedding.

"It's the beginning of your new life together. And you don't want to forget one joyous moment."

At Studio 1125, we understand the importance of not missing a single precious moment of your wedding day, because that was our expectation for our own wedding. We were married on a gorgeous, unexpectedly warm, 60-degree late autumn day in Chicago on 11/25. Like all weddings, our wedding day was a whirlwind because of the family and friends we were greeting and hugging, going from one place to the next, and making sure Susan's wedding dress was perfect. Looking back, without the photographs documenting the special moments, it would have been impossible to remember all the details and emotions that we experienced that day. Our vision for your wedding is to capture those special moments as naturally and creatively as possible. After the whirlwind of your wedding has come to an end, you can remember all the events of your special day captured in an artistic, classic, and detailed style that will bring you back to the joy of that day. Your photographs will tell the story of your entire wedding, including all the emotions, the romance, and the tender moments. At Studio 1125, we use a combination of photojournalistic and traditional styles to ensure that no moment is missed.

OUR TEAM
In addition to Susan's eye for detail and beauty in every shot, and Sean's expertise and passion to capture spontaneous moments in the best light possible, Studio 1125 employs a select team of professional photographers and videographers to assist in documenting your special day.

Follow Studio 1125 Photography & Video on

ailidave1190alaric
ailidave0890a

• Videos 2

19 Reviews for Studio 1125 Photography & Video

Sean was very personable from the start, beginning with our introductory meeting when he presented what his services entailed and what price points he charged at for his work. Once we decided to engage his services, he was very responsive and solicited the needed information from us to plan his shoot. He was very reassuring in the lead-up to the event, and kept us informed of his plans and work flow as the date drew near. On the day of the wedding, Sean was punctual, professional, and performed admirably. For the groom's preparation shoot, Sean interacted superbly with the groom's family and friends and got the best formal as well as impromptu shots that day. Same with the bride's side. His friendly, lighthearted personality helped keep the day not stressful, which was both helpful and appreciated. Throughout the lead-up to the wedding, the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, Sean really was a virtual Ninja as he slipped in and out of the crowd getting the best shots - both posed and candid. He was so unobtrusive that we rarely saw him! In the end, we were very happy with his product and would recommend his services to other couples for their big day.

Alexis · Married on 06/23/2013

Our decision to book Studio 1125 for our wedding was one of the best, best choices we made. Every meeting with Sean was professional but so so intimate and thorough. He is prepared to answer every question, to allay every fear; he put us at ease and made the planning process so seamless. Despite our budgetary limitations, Sean came up with a wedding package that worked within our parameters, and gave us exactly what we needed and everything we wanted. One of my favorite experiences with Sean came BEFORE the wedding, at our engagement shoot. Let's just say, I've never posted a profile pic that garnered as many "Likes" as ones that I've posted from our engagement session. It was then that we discovered how amazingly easy it was to work with Sean - his eye is outstanding, his direction is impeccable, his collaborating is so so appreciated. Our engagement session was beyond stunning, and left us so excited for what we'd get on our wedding day; it goes without saying that we weren't disappointed. Come June 23, 2013, for all the things I had to think about that day, photography wasn't one of them. Sean - the self-professed "photo ninja" - captured our day thoroughly and beautifully, never in anyone's way, but always in the right place. I know the day was about me and my husband, but I swear that some of my favorite shots are of me and my family - photos that we've never ever had taken, that are just too beautiful for words. I'd venture to guess that amongst the pre-wedding shots, the ceremony pics, and the bridal party formals, we ended up with candids that capture nearly every one of our 100 wedding guests. It was a ridiculous pleasure to work with Sean, both creatively and business-ly (no email or question went unanswered...and goodness knows I asked him every one!). Sean, Studio 1125 - thank you for sharing our wedding day with us, and to anyone looking for an amazing photographic experience, to consider the one, the only, the photo ninja: Sean Yoon and Studio 1125.

Jen · Married on 06/22/2013

Sean, aka the Photo Ninja, was great!! I had heard about him through a friend and had seen his work through his website and was impressed. I only spoke with him on the phone initially, but knew that I wanted to book him as my photographer as soon as possible! He is very professional, easy-going, and friendly and always made me and my husband feel comfortable. He really makes it a point to try and get to know his clients so that he can take the best pictures and make them happy. Everyone who saw our e-session photos and wedding photos thought they were amazing. He was able to capture everything that I wanted (without having to tell him). And I think that comes with him knowing and understanding his clients. He was so helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process and was always willing to offer any sort of help or support. He’s not only good, but very efficient! He knows how to capture the perfect shot quickly but never made anything feel rushed. I would recommend Sean to anyone who is looking for a photographer. He simply is the best!

Studio 1125 Photography & Video FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Magnificentbrides.com
    Magnificentbrides.com Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Sean from Studio 1125 Photography and Video. Sean has the natural ability to create amazing photographs and really take the time to listen to the needs of his clients. Whether it be an engagement session, wedding photography, or even maternity photos Sean can capture life's major events. Sean is very professional, outgoing, and efficient and clearly has the passion it takes to be a successful photographer. Sean is very accommodating and meets the needs of each individual client he meets. Sean is an ideal choice for your photography needs!

• Veeve Cosmetics
    Veeve Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sean is not only amazing at capturing each beautiful moment of your special day, but he is fun to work with! He makes everyone feel comfortable and is a true pleasure. I cant wait to work together again soon!!! Jennifer Veeve Cosmetics

• Stax O Wax DJ Productions
    Stax O Wax DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Sean at Studio 1125 is a breath of fresh air when it comes to photography. I have worked with thousands photographers over the past 23 years, and when you run into a true professional, they rise above the rest. I believe that a huge part of picking a photographer is personality. Sean is the guy for you. He's calm, well spoken, and a photographer that knows his job. His work speaks for it's self. Don't pass up the chance to have the one of the Best at your next event. Shawn Peat Vice President / Owner Stax O Wax DJ Productions 847-639-STAX (7829) staxowax@staxowax.com

• Hoffman Estates, 60169 See on map