Feeling Pretty Inc

Frankfort, IL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Feeling Pretty Inc. is a wedding beauty business based in south suburbs of Chicago, founded by professional makeup artist Catherine. Passionate about cosmetics, Catherine cherishes every wedding she’s a part of as she pampers to-be-weds and their party on the morning of their big day. Striving to make every client feel confident and beautiful, Catherine and her team devote their talents to bringing makeup dreams to life. With every stroke of the brush, to-be-weds can relax and enjoy their day-of preparations, knowing they are in the hands of experienced professionals.

Feeling Pretty Inc offers comprehensive hair-and-makeup services for to-be-weds and their wedding party. Available for trials and day-of beauty, Catherine can perform on-location hair styling and makeup application for total convenience. Every look is custom made using 16-hour-wear makeup formulas to suit clients’ style and taste, ensuring a long-lasting and timeless finish. Additional services include lipstick touch-ups, tattoo coverage, and airbrushed makeup.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Salon
Tanning
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Nicole
    Nicole K. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Thank you!

Erin did a wonderful job on our makeup for my wedding! She was professional, calm, and made the getting ready process smooth for us! Thank you Erin and thank you Cat!
  • Britney
    Britney S. Married on 06/25/2022

Made me feel gorgeous!

These ladies made me feel like the most beautiful bride! Not only are they super fun to talk to, but they did an amazing job making my entire bridal party look fantastic! I will recommend them to anyone for their special day!
    Tanya B. Married on 04/08/2022

Wedding Bliss

Cat was absolutely amazing at her craft and making me feel the utmost beautiful during my wedding week! Not only did she provide me with a couple of spray tanning sessions with my makeup package, but she also offered it up to my bridesmaids! Very accommodating and prepared with everything needed from the trial to the day of. Listened to what I was hoping for in my wedding day look and NAILED it! So many compliments and the pictures came out great. I will definitely be buzzing her back for another event. I’ve found my go-to girl for my makeup!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

21195 S La Grange Rd. Ste 1A Frankfort, IL, 60448
Location of (Feeling Pretty Inc)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding