Feeling Pretty Inc

21195 S La Grange Rd. Ste 1A, Frankfort, IL 60448 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Feeling Pretty Inc

Feeling Pretty Inc. is a wedding beauty business, founded by professional makeup artist Catherine. Passionate about cosmetics, Catherine cherishes every wedding she’s a part of as she pampers to-be-weds and their party on the morning of their big day. Striving to make every client feel confident and beautiful, Catherine devotes her talents to bringing makeup dreams to come to life. With every stroke of the brush, to-be-weds can relax and enjoy their day-of preparations, knowing they are in capable hands.

Feeling Pretty Inc offers comprehensive hair-and-makeup services for to-be-weds and their wedding party. Available for trials and day-of beauty, Catherine and her team can perform on-location hair styling and makeup application for total convenience. Every look is custom made using 16-hour-wear makeup formulas to suit clients’ style and taste, ensuring a long-lasting and timeless finish. Additional services include lipstick touch-ups, tattoo coverage, and airbrushed makeup. During the hair trial, a custom look will be created to fit your style and work with your hair and or any extensions needed to create your vision. Your skin tone can even be customized by Feeling Pretty, with a vegan and paraben free solution designed for everyone's unique skin tone to give you the best natural tan with the level of darkness you desire.

• Woman-owned
erica w 51 1996819 160495995240820

7 Reviews for Feeling Pretty Inc

April W. · Married on 10/30/2020

Feeling Pretty Glamorous

Felling Pretty, more like feeling glamorous and amazing!!!! I can not express how thankful I was for Catherine to make me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day. She was professional and super personable. She made me feel comfortable right away. She worked with my skin tone while giving me the look I was wanting, and have a natural touch to the look. All my girls feel beautiful as well. They had a choice between airbrush and traditional make-up. I also received a glowing spray tan from Catherine as well. This is perfect for any occasion, or before a vacation.

Sent on 11/06/2020

Feeling Pretty Inc's reply:

Congratulations and thank you so much for your trust in your look on such an important day. Honored to have been a part of it and meet all the wonderful women that were a part of your bridal party. Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words.

Maria M. · Married on 10/17/2020

You will look gorgeous on your wedding day

Catherine and her team are amazing! I used them to do my hair and makeup for my wedding and for my bridesmaids and family. This was my first time having any professional makeup done and I truly loved it. Catherine is interested in connecting with you to understand your vision as a bride and she makes every effort to give you the end result that you expect. She and her team are punctual and very responsive through out the entire process. They provide helpful recommendations and demonstrate great experience working on weddings at every stage - planning up through the day of! I highly recommend Feeling Pretty Inc. and I hope to go back to them if I ever need their services again!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Feeling Pretty Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words. I am so happy that we were able to execute a custom look for you that was true to your vision for your wedding. It was such a pleasure to get to know you and your bridal party. We would love to see you again. All the best!!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Feeling Pretty Inc FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Salon
    Tanning
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

• 21195 S La Grange Rd. Ste 1A Frankfort, IL, 60448 See on map
    Location of (Feeling Pretty Inc)