Feeling Pretty Inc Reviews

8 | Frankfort, IL

8 Reviews for Feeling Pretty Inc

Erica W. · Getting married on 07/10/2021

The best decision i could have ever made!

Cat was nothing short of incredible as my glam squad on my wedding day. She came in last minute after COVID ruined my initial wedding plans and we decided to do a smaller ceremony last minute. Not only did Cat make herself available last minute, but she found time to squeeze in a trial as well. On my wedding day my hair and makeup looked amazing, as did my bridesmaids and mother's. They also held up extremely well considering we got married on the hottest and most humid day of the year (100 degree heat with that intense humidity). As we got ready she made sure to ask everyone what they wanted and stayed true to our styles. She is a great listener and made the getting ready portion lots of fun! Cat is such an amazing person and will go above and beyond for you regardless if it's your wedding, special occasion, or bodybuilding competition. If you're on the fence, look no further! I plan to hire her again in the future for all my special occasions where I need a glam squad!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Feeling Pretty Inc's reply:

I am so happy the two of you got to have your day in such a crazy year. I was honored that you reached out to have me be a part of such an important day and was so happy I was able to be a part. Love knowing and hearing how your look stayed on such a humid day. Thank you so much for your kind words and having me. Best wishes and hope to see you again.

Brittany · Married on 03/30/2021

Wonderful experience with Catherine

Catherine was amazing! She did my hair and makeup for photos, and I swear she has magic in her brushes! My makeup looked flawless and even stayed through the next day-I didn’t want to wash it off because I felt so good! I highly recommend her if you are looking for someone friendly, professional, and very talented!

Sent on 05/21/2021

April W. · Married on 10/30/2020

Feeling Pretty Glamorous

Felling Pretty, more like feeling glamorous and amazing!!!! I can not express how thankful I was for Catherine to make me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day. She was professional and super personable. She made me feel comfortable right away. She worked with my skin tone while giving me the look I was wanting, and have a natural touch to the look. All my girls feel beautiful as well. They had a choice between airbrush and traditional make-up. I also received a glowing spray tan from Catherine as well. This is perfect for any occasion, or before a vacation.

Sent on 11/06/2020

Feeling Pretty Inc's reply:

Congratulations and thank you so much for your trust in your look on such an important day. Honored to have been a part of it and meet all the wonderful women that were a part of your bridal party. Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words.

Maria M. · Married on 10/17/2020

You will look gorgeous on your wedding day

Catherine and her team are amazing! I used them to do my hair and makeup for my wedding and for my bridesmaids and family. This was my first time having any professional makeup done and I truly loved it. Catherine is interested in connecting with you to understand your vision as a bride and she makes every effort to give you the end result that you expect. She and her team are punctual and very responsive through out the entire process. They provide helpful recommendations and demonstrate great experience working on weddings at every stage - planning up through the day of! I highly recommend Feeling Pretty Inc. and I hope to go back to them if I ever need their services again!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Feeling Pretty Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words. I am so happy that we were able to execute a custom look for you that was true to your vision for your wedding. It was such a pleasure to get to know you and your bridal party. We would love to see you again. All the best!!!
  • Stacy

Stacy S. · Married on 08/08/2020

The BEST makeup artist around!

posted 11/11/2020

Simply put, Catherine is AMAZING at what she does. She is the ultimate professional and turned our bridal party into the picture of perfection. I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day. Catherine had a great eye for designing the perfect look for each of us and combined it with all our wants and needs perfectly. She’s extremely easy going and has a super fun personality. I even hired her again for another occasion because she’s just that good. Cheers!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Julia · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend!

I’ve trusted Cat to do my makeup for a few years now for other events. So when it came time to find someone to do my wedding makeup, it was a no brainer to hire her for the job! I absolutely loved my wedding look. Catherine is so kind and personal. I loved that once my wedding day came around, I could just sit back and relax and let her work her magic. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Christine · Married on 07/14/2018

Exactly what I wanted!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Catherine Baran Chlipala. Not only is she a best friend to me, she is one of the most professional , talented make up artists I know. The best! I am so grateful that she was able to be at my wedding. After flying hundreds of miles to be there, she rocked the make up for me, my mom and my sister. No trial needed, I had 100% confidence in this girl. We all felt pretty!

I highly recommend make up by Catherine and to follow her Facebook page as well. She definitely knows her stuff... you can tell by her own flawless style and make up job! Take it from this picky, perfectionist bride.

Sent on 01/06/2021

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2017

You have found your Beauty consultant!

I hired Cat for my wedding to do my makeup and my bridesmaids. She was absolutely professional and fantastic. I am not a makeup person whatsoever and she managed to make me feel beautiful without feeling overdone or that I had several layers of stuff on my face.

I also had a bridesmaid that did not feel comfortable getting makeup put on her face. Cat was completely professional and understanding and she looked absolutely gorgeous!

She certainly made my day special and I am so happy I hired her.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Feeling Pretty Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle for taking the time to share your experience with us and I am so glad you felt BEAUTIFUL AND COMFORTABLE and of course your best self for your wedding day. Thank you so much for having us.