Chicago, IL 60701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About Pin Me Up

We are dedicated to providing you the highest quality beauty services with a memorable experience, exceptional service and technical excellence! Since 2011 we have been servicing the bridal industry with handpicked and trained top chicago technicians. With two locations in the Loop and River North for your trials and full service beauty needs we come to you on your big day in the comfort of your home or hotel room.

2abefbc5b40b301b 317599 10150378281489526 641069525 8111526 729476185 n

Pin Me Up 5
Pin Me Up 6
Pin Me Up 7

Drew Fodor · Married on 06/29/2019

Professional, punctual, and so much fun

I really enjoyed my experience with Pin Me Up! Branden (makeup) and Laura (hair) were professional, punctual, and so much fun. My trial was great, and the wedding day was even better. We had hair and makeup done for myself, 6 bridesmaids, and 2 moms, and everyone was done on time and looked amazing. Jessica made things easy as well, quickly replying to any questions I had throughout the process.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Marguerite Mahoney · Married on 12/23/2018

Loved Everything!

I had Dana do my hair and she was fantastic! She listened to what I wanted and nailed it. She was also super cool and knowledgeable about the entire wedding industry. She even went the extra mile to make sure my headpiece stayed in all night (and it did!) My Step mother and bridesmaids also loved their makeup artist! It was a very effortless and amazing experience. I myself am in the beauty industry so I tend to be picky and I was beyond impressed. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/16/2019

amanda · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Experience!

Had a great experience with Pin Me Up and they were very easy to work with. Our hair and makeup team were super friendly and accommodating and everyone's hair and makeup looked beautiful! Would definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/26/2018