Brides by Kelly

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

WIth over 17 years experience in onsite bridal beauty, Brides by Kelly is a professional hair & makeup company located in the outskirts of Chicago, Illinois, specializing in on-location beauty services for weddings. Our team will guide you in choosing a look for your big day that meets your vision. The entire wedding party will have the look and feel you desire, all at competitive prices. Brides by Kelly is delighted to travel and serves brides and bridal parties located in and around all of Chicago, Illinois, as well as the its suburbs and north shore areas. We recently added Rockford and Lake Geneva to our locations as well.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$145

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Kerrie S. Married on 10/10/2021

Three time wedding client!

Kelly has been the hair stylist for 3 weddings that I have been a part of over the last 15 years! My hair has been different each time and I have always looked amazing! This time, not only was the ceremony outdoors, it was windy with some rain. I danced the night away. My hair looked just as good at the end of the night (early the next morning) as it did at 8:00am when it was done! I’m not sure I have any more weddings for Kelly to do my hair for but I will for sure use her for other special occasions!
    Agnes was the makeup artist for the wedding and she made me look great! I didn’t look like I hadn’t slept in a week (OK I slept but not much) and my makeup held all night! This was my first time with false eyelashes and they were perfect! I will use Agnes for other special occasions as well!
    Elena B. Married on 08/14/2021

Great MUA!

Kelly was great to work with! I was a little nervous about hiring a makeup artist because I didn’t want to look overdone or not like myself on my wedding day. Kelly’s styling was perfect. I still felt like myself, but elevated. The makeup translated perfectly in pictures, as well! After our trial, Kelly was receptive to a few tweaks, which I really appreciated. Highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Kelly
Kelly
Owner: stylist/makeup artist

Kelly started Brides by Kelly 15 years ago, with the dream of bringing the salon envireomnent to the convience of the brides home/desired location for her wedding day.

Natalia
Natalia
Makeup Artist

Natalia is a graduate of London Eyes International Makeup School. She loves to bring out a clients glam potential and steping outside the box. She's currently finishing her cosmo degree so she can expand her skill set to include hair services as well.

Kim
Kim
hair stylist

WIth over 34 years of hair experinces, Kim has seen and lived it all and can replicate almost anything! She has always loved playing with hair as a kid, now she gets to do it for a career--she is living her childhood dream in every bride or bridesmaid I do. Its such an honor to be a part of someones day and create their lasting memory of their best self.--

Your Special Day Services Your Special Day Services Wedding Officiants

Kelly and her team of pros will have you and your attendants looking like you're on a magazine cover. She'll always go the extra mile to be sure she exceeds your expectations.

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion Annie Occasion for Any Occasion Wedding Florists

Kelly is a talented hair & make up artist. Kelly and her staff do an amazing job transforming women into picture perfect visions. Kelly even came to assist a client only days before her wedding and was fabulous. I highly recommend her and her team.

Iriving Park Rd. Chicago, IL, 60641

We travel to you-ask if we travel to your location
Location of (Brides by Kelly)
Beck Rd. Marengo, IL, 60152
Higgins Rd. Schaumburg, IL, 60173
main st. Lake Geneva, WI, 51347

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding