148 S Bloomingdale Road Suite 110, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Annie Occasion for Any Occasion

As designers we believe in innovation. As professionals we invest in the quality of products, services and our team. With more than 100 years of collective experience we love producing the extraordinary. We are the masterminds, designers and creative directors behind floral design, decor and services with fashion forward style that will mesmerize your guests with a delight of the senses. Our mission is to connect others in one space and to educate and inspire with creativity one event at a time. We provide all the incredible services and details to complete your special event with peace of mind.

Follow Annie Occasion for Any Occasion on

27 Reviews for Annie Occasion for Any Occasion

1 User photo

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion 1

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2018

Annie is just an amazing person and knows her stuff! She and her team gave me the most beautiful florals for my day and what made it even more amazing was that they enjoyed doing it!!!Annie also helped me stay within budget, which was the most essential thing!

I highly recommend this company!

Liz · Married on 06/16/2018

Annie was great to work with for our flowers for our wedding. I came to her with a clear budget, and she was really respectful of my budget while helping me figure out how I could get the most beautiful arrangements that most closely matched my vision (given my budget constraints). The days leading up to the wedding, she sent me sneak peaks of my bouquet by text message, so that I could weigh in on it’s appearance, which was so sweet of her! She also helped me brainstorm how I could DIY some centerpieces for my dessert table on my own when I discovered that purchasing them from her would be out of my budget. Annie was great, and I recommend her highly!!!

Christy · Married on 11/12/2017

Absolutely stunning work! Everything was above and beyond, highly recommended!

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Annie Occasion for Any Occasion 1
    Self Expression: "DIY" Do it yourself
    Want to create your own floral? We can help! Contact us on how we can assist you in making the right choices for your wedding. Choose the option that suits you: Discounted floral from wholesaler Workstation fully equipped Refrigeration of floral Set up & Delivery

• Hyatt Rosemont near O'Hare
    Hyatt Rosemont near O'Hare Hotel Weddings

Annie is brilliant! She is truly a one stop shop and has taken great care of many of my weddings. Annie has so many connections and offers the best price for everything. She should be the first person you go to after booking a wedding venue!

• Being Joy Photography
    Being Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

Annie is fantastic to work with! She goes above and beyond to make sure every couples day is unique and flawless.

• Brides by Kelly
    Brides by Kelly Wedding Hair & Makeup

Annie is amazing. She is down to earth and open to any and all ideas a bride may have and will work with them to complete the vision they have for their wedding day. She offers a vast array of talents and advice. And definitely goes above and beyond and creates a unique look for each bride. She isn't your cookie cutter florist. She truly is one of a kind!

• 148 S Bloomingdale Road, Suite 110 Bloomingdale, 60108 See on map
    6302835973 (Other Phone Number)
    6302835973 (Fax Number)