Annie Occasion for Any Occasion

Bloomingdale, IL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion is a wedding florist business based out of Bloomingdale, Illinois. Providing a range of floral items, designs, and creations, their main objective is to provide your celebration with a fresh, colorful design twist inspired by nature. The business is owned and operated by Annie Kasak who believes in innovating and designing quality products. Altogether, this team has over 100 years' worth of collective experience.

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion’s main objective is to breathe life into your design vision. To achieve the event design that you desire, they use quality products to create items that bloom with elegance, craftsmanship, meticulous design, and inspiration. Whether providing fashionable bouquets, boutonnieres, cake enhancements, trendy centerpieces, aisle decor, single flowers, petals, and more, they aim to create with panache and flair. The style of the floral items that they offer can best be described as a mixture of classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. Some of the many services available from this florist business include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Clean-up services
  • Consultations
  • Set-up services
  • Delivery
  • Venue visits
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Gabriela
    Gaby Married on 09/25/2021

Annie the best !!!

Annie did such the best job on the centerpieces and I really loved my flower bouquet, I didn't know what to expect because I never got to see pictures of what my bouquet would look like but she did tell me I promise you will love it and I sure did !!
    She was also wonderful to work with and very friendly!! She was also able to work around my budget!! Thank you Annie for helping to make our wedding day beautiful and that extra touch for my mother ....

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

We were happy to be part of your special day. Sorry, I didn't send pictures earlier. We were working on them late into the night. So glad you were happy with everything. It was a pleasure.
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 07/31/2021

Annie is the best, great florist and person in general!

Loved working with Annie. We had a few changes with guest numbers so we were adjusting centerpiece numbers and wedding aisle flowers up to 2 weeks before the wedding and Annie was so accommodating! for my something borrowed I used a jewel band wrap that my sister had around her bouquet and Annie made sure it fit perfectly with my bouquet. My mom and I went into her store on a whim and we had such a great conversation (the first of many) with Annie. I knew I wanted purples and a lilac like theme. Annie was honest said lilacs would not work in July (or most weddings because they don't last long out of water), but she went ahead and called her flower suppliers and asked them for flower options that would be lilac-like. Annie sat with us and really help us create our beautiful floral theme for the wedding. My guests that took center pieces home told me how beautiful the flowers looked TWO WEEKS after the wedding. My aunt said if she ever needs flowers for any event she'll definitely go to Annie!

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Brittany. It was a pleasure creating your wedding and working with you and your mom. It was great putting everything together.
    Samantha Married on 07/11/2021

You won't be disappointed!

Annie was amazing! She was able to make all my visions for our wedding come true and made the whole process so easy! When it ended up raining on our big day she helped make the indoor venue extremely beautiful with the flowers we ordered for our outdoor ceremony without even bring asked. I received so many compliments on our flowers and Annie was extremely professional. You won't be disappointed using her!

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Samantha, it was a pleasure working with you. Loved the colors you chose for your special day. It made a rainy day a little brighter.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion 1
Gift

A complimentary toss bouquet is provided to complete your wedding. If you don't need a toss bouquet, we can provide a complimentary ring bearer boutonniere or flower girl basket. Just to say thank you for choosing us.

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion 2
Gift

Want to create your own floral? We can help! Contact us on how we can assist you in making the right choices for your wedding. Choose the option that suits you: Discounted floral from wholesaler Workstation fully equipped Refrigeration of floral Set up & Delivery

Hyatt Rosemont near O'Hare Hyatt Rosemont near O'Hare Hotel Weddings

Annie is brilliant! She is truly a one stop shop and has taken great care of many of my weddings. Annie has so many connections and offers the best price for everything. She should be the first person you go to after booking a wedding venue!

Being Joy Photography Being Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

Annie is fantastic to work with! She goes above and beyond to make sure every couples day is unique and flawless.

Brides by Kelly Brides by Kelly Wedding Hair & Makeup

Annie is amazing. She is down to earth and open to any and all ideas a bride may have and will work with them to complete the vision they have for their wedding day. She offers a vast array of talents and advice. And definitely goes above and beyond and creates a unique look for each bride. She isn't your cookie cutter florist. She truly is one of a kind!

148 S Bloomingdale Road Suite 100 Bloomingdale, IL, 60108
630-283-5973

Monday - Friday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM Saturday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location of (Annie Occasion for Any Occasion)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding