Annie Occasion for Any Occasion Reviews

43 | Bloomingdale, IL

43 Reviews for Annie Occasion for Any Occasion

David B. · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Fantastic, Amazing, Over the Top

Using Annie of Annie Occasion for any Occasion was the best thing we did for my son's wedding. From the time we met up to the wedding, Annie was able to give us advice on the type of flowers that would look nice at the wedding. The day of the wedding, she provided us with the most amazing flowers. She bent over backwards to make sure that all the flowers were setup and everyone in the wedding party had their flowers. Annie even helped out with other parts of the wedding. Annie is an amazing person and we would never use anyone else.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. So glad to meet the rest of the family.
  • Michelle

Michelle P. · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect to my style!

I was in tears of joy when I got the sneak peek of my flowers. She knew what I liked, how much color I wanted and was above and beyond with her color contrasting the flowers together for me and my bridesmaids! Annie was very fun and easy to work with even when I made some adjustments, always a smile on her face to give me my best day ever. She def contributed to that! They all looked beautiful at my wedding & center pieces!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Michelle. It was a wonderful combination of color to put together for you. Your family is awesome to work with. Hope to see you again soon.

Kelly P. · Married on 10/10/2020

Simply beautiful !

Annie did an outstanding job for my daughter's wedding ... we had no idea what we wanted when we started. She is creative and knows how to guide you through the necessary details. She helped us stay within a budget but yet it was simply beautiful and so elegant. Thanks ANNIE!!!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Kelly. It was a pleasure working with you and Michelle. The color choices were beautiful and I enjoyed putting them together. Hope to see you soon.
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 10/03/2020

Above and beyond customer service!

Annie of Annie for Any Occasion was fantastic! She went above and beyond to make my wedding day incredibly special, which as many COVID brides know, has had its challenges. While my original date and venue (and pretty much everything about my original date) changed, my vision for my bouquet remained the same - I wanted clean, chic and simple with lots of greenery and white flowers. Annie was able to deliver exactly what I wanted but on a scale appropriate for our much smaller event. Annie was the only original vendor I used for our new date, and that was because of how flexible she was during a time that was constantly out of everyone’s control. Her understanding and flexibility made it easy to want to work with her and I can’t wait to showcase her work again when it’s appropriate to have our proper big celebration with family and friends. I’ve included some photos of my bouquet which I wanted more natural, as well as the centerpiece for our family dinner. She mimicked what I had originally wanted for our original date - greenery with white flowers and lots of candles. She also made an adorable flower necklace for our pup! (Photos of table setting and pup are by Lindsey Kay Photography).

Sent on 10/17/2020

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Erica. It was a wonderful day to work and design your in laws home with pieces of your vision of white and green through out. It was a pleasure.

Jon C. · Married on 09/18/2020

Annie exceeded my expectations.

Annie was easily the best choice we made for our vendor. I was referred to her by a coworker and wasn’t sure what to expect but overall Annie was amazing. She makes you feel comfortable in such a confusing time. (Wedding planning). I plan to use Annie’s services more in the future.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Jon. It was a pleasure working with you and Lisa. Such fun creating your floral. So glad you were both able to keep your date this year and go on your honeymoon on time.

Jesica R. · Married on 09/13/2020

Annie does not disappoint!

All of my flowers were completely stunning! I loved my bouquet SO MUCH that it’s being preserved in a resin block. Annie is so friendly and professional, we will definitely be using her for any future arrangements. If I could give her more then 5 stars I absolutely would!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Jesica. It was a pleasure working with you and putting all your flowers together. It was such a beautiful day - it was perfect.

Sherry U. · Married on 09/12/2020

Fantastic Flowers and Great Service!

Annie was wonderful and worked with me on flowers fir my backyard wedding in September. The colors were perfect and the succulents we had in the boutonnière and wrist corsages are still doing well. I would totally recommend Annie and encourage brides to shop local. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Sherry. It was a beautiful combination of flowers to pout together. Glad you enjoyed them. You are so close to the shop, hope to see you soon.
  • Allison

Allison S. · Married on 06/06/2020

Pandemic Bride with the Best Flowers

Annie was simply wonderful to work with. I changed a ton around for my big June 6th wedding and when the pandemic hit, Annie was so accommodating and said no matter what date we picked to postpone she was there. We ended up doing a small ceremony still on June 6th and I loved my flowers. Annie just gets it. I would highly recommend any bride to Annie and hope you get her before others discover how amazing she is! Thank you Annie! Can't wait to continue ordering and receiving all my flowers from you!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Allie, thank you. You, your husband and family has been such a pleasure to work with. I am always happy to create flowers for you on any occasion.
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/23/2019

Willing to work with you

Annie was a fantastic floral vendor for our wedding. She asked us questions about our thoughts on flowers and what we would like to spend before giving us a quote. Annie's quote was detailed with examples of what every bouquet and arrangement would look like. Annie was willing to make all necessary changes (multiple times). Two weeks before the wedding, Annie went back through our proposal and made sure we had everything that we needed. Delivery day of was fantastic. She even gave us some loose flowers for my photographer to use in our details pictures. Annie is willing to work with you and will help make your wedding beautiful within your budget!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Kelly. Loved putting together your colors together and help you along the way. You didn't change much. Lol.

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful arrangements

Annie and her crew were fantastic. Everyone was friendly, accommodating and went above and beyond for our special day. She adjusted things for me several times, adding flowers, adding a backdrop for our ceremony and a runner. She was always eat to reach, very responsive and my flowers and arrangements were beautiful.

Sent on 02/01/2020

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

We loved working with you and your mom. So glad you were happy with everything we did for you. Adding those touches to your ceremony was no problem at all.

Anastasia B. · Married on 09/22/2019

Helpful and Creative

Annie created a beautiful arrangement within my budge and was willing to go above and beyond with any other help I needed in planning my wedding. Loved her!

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you so much Anastasia. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm so glad we were able to make the right recommendations to make your wedding look beautiful and within your budget.
  • Krista

Krista G. · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Experience and Beautiful Flowers

Annie was very helpful when it came to deciding on our flowers for the wedding. She was able to provide us with exactly what we had imagined and was also right within the budget that we had set. She also was very helpful on the day of the wedding in regards to the set up at our church and reception. We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Krista. It was a pleasure working with you and your mother. We enjoyed bringing everything together for you.

Nadia S. · Married on 09/20/2019

Excellent job. Thank you Annie

Beautiful flowers, excellent costume services, Delivery and setup was on time.EXCELLENT Job. Annie

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Such a beautiful venue and love the pictures you shared. I enjoyed designing the wedding.

Casey C. · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful florist

Annie was amazing with my wedding flowers. I only had a slight idea of what I wanted and she took it and made such gorgeous arrangements!

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Casey. It was a pleasure to create your vision for you Ryan. Love the picture with your mom. Flowers to compliment the beautiful bride and her mom.
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing , Spectacular, friendly

If I could give Annie 1000000 stars I would! She is amazing! She listens to what you want and what your looking for. Her pricing, you can’t beat it! She also let us use a bird cage for cards for no charge! She came to the hotel and dropped off the flowers and the venue. I had a peacock color wedding with the blue, teal and purple. She had all those colors in the flowers. She is just amazing! I have a permanent florist. Thank you Annie for everything you did and making the amazing flowers that you did ! ~The Blakes

Sent on 03/26/2019

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

It was a pleasure meeting with you and getting to know you both. So glad you were referred to me. You and Dave are fabulous.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2018

Annie is just an amazing person and knows her stuff! She and her team gave me the most beautiful florals for my day and what made it even more amazing was that they enjoyed doing it!!!Annie also helped me stay within budget, which was the most essential thing!

I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Liz · Married on 06/16/2018

Annie was great to work with for our flowers for our wedding. I came to her with a clear budget, and she was really respectful of my budget while helping me figure out how I could get the most beautiful arrangements that most closely matched my vision (given my budget constraints). The days leading up to the wedding, she sent me sneak peaks of my bouquet by text message, so that I could weigh in on it’s appearance, which was so sweet of her! She also helped me brainstorm how I could DIY some centerpieces for my dessert table on my own when I discovered that purchasing them from her would be out of my budget. Annie was great, and I recommend her highly!!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Christy · Married on 11/12/2017

Absolutely stunning work! Everything was above and beyond, highly recommended!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Annie was absolutely amazing! She really worked with me and my budget to ensure my vision came through. Annie made me feel extremely comfortable leaving things in her hands and when I walked into the venue and saw everything put together I was amazed. It was truly beautiful and just what I had imagined! Our bouquets were also so elegant and beautiful. It is clear that Annie genuinely cares about her work and her clients and takes the time to customize each proposal to their needs. Thank you Annie for making our special day gorgeous!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2017

Annie is very down to earth and can help with ideas. Not only did she deliver the flowers and set them up, but she also brought some sweets that I ordered from the bakery next door to her. She's great.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Had an amazing experience working with Annie! She blew our expectations out of the water. She was always on time, and easy to get in touch with. So great to work with!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/16/2017

Loved working with Annie! The flowers were better than I could've thought. I would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Tracy · Married on 09/15/2017

Annie was extremely accommodating and truly has a passion for what she does. She goes above and beyond what is required of her to ensure the event fulfills your vision of a lifetime.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/08/2017

I was so thrilled with the work Annie did for my wedding. She listened to everything I wanted and truly helped to make my wedding look exactly the way I had imagined. I have worked in visual merchandising and gone to school for design, so I am very particular about ambiance and making things look aesthetically pleasing and Annie designs were stunning and impressive! Thank you for working to turn my vision into reality!

Sent on 03/02/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/01/2017

Annie was amazing to work with! She had great ideas for how to make our wedding both beautiful and affordable for our budget, and everything turned out so well. She was also extremely helpful with a few last minute changes we needed to incorporate and was very easy to get in touch with. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/07/2017