Annie Occasion for Any Occasion Reviews

36 | Bloomingdale, IL

36 Reviews for Annie Occasion for Any Occasion

David Besser · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Fantastic, Amazing, Over the Top

Using Annie of Annie Occasion for any Occasion was the best thing we did for my son's wedding. From the time we met up to the wedding, Annie was able to give us advice on the type of flowers that would look nice at the wedding. The day of the wedding, she provided us with the most amazing flowers. She bent over backwards to make sure that all the flowers were setup and everyone in the wedding party had their flowers. Annie even helped out with other parts of the wedding. Annie is an amazing person and we would never use anyone else.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. So glad to meet the rest of the family.
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/23/2019

Willing to work with you

Annie was a fantastic floral vendor for our wedding. She asked us questions about our thoughts on flowers and what we would like to spend before giving us a quote. Annie's quote was detailed with examples of what every bouquet and arrangement would look like. Annie was willing to make all necessary changes (multiple times). Two weeks before the wedding, Annie went back through our proposal and made sure we had everything that we needed. Delivery day of was fantastic. She even gave us some loose flowers for my photographer to use in our details pictures. Annie is willing to work with you and will help make your wedding beautiful within your budget!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Kelly. Loved putting together your colors together and help you along the way. You didn't change much. Lol.

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful arrangements

Annie and her crew were fantastic. Everyone was friendly, accommodating and went above and beyond for our special day. She adjusted things for me several times, adding flowers, adding a backdrop for our ceremony and a runner. She was always eat to reach, very responsive and my flowers and arrangements were beautiful.

Sent on 02/01/2020

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

We loved working with you and your mom. So glad you were happy with everything we did for you. Adding those touches to your ceremony was no problem at all.

Anastasia Bartolomey · Married on 09/22/2019

Helpful and Creative

Annie created a beautiful arrangement within my budge and was willing to go above and beyond with any other help I needed in planning my wedding. Loved her!

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you so much Anastasia. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm so glad we were able to make the right recommendations to make your wedding look beautiful and within your budget.
  • Krista

Krista Greene · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Experience and Beautiful Flowers

Annie was very helpful when it came to deciding on our flowers for the wedding. She was able to provide us with exactly what we had imagined and was also right within the budget that we had set. She also was very helpful on the day of the wedding in regards to the set up at our church and reception. We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Krista. It was a pleasure working with you and your mother. We enjoyed bringing everything together for you.

Nadia Sladkov · Married on 09/20/2019

Excellent job. Thank you Annie

Beautiful flowers, excellent costume services, Delivery and setup was on time.EXCELLENT Job. Annie

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Such a beautiful venue and love the pictures you shared. I enjoyed designing the wedding.

Casey Cress · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful florist

Annie was amazing with my wedding flowers. I only had a slight idea of what I wanted and she took it and made such gorgeous arrangements!

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Casey. It was a pleasure to create your vision for you Ryan. Love the picture with your mom. Flowers to compliment the beautiful bride and her mom.
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing , Spectacular, friendly

If I could give Annie 1000000 stars I would! She is amazing! She listens to what you want and what your looking for. Her pricing, you can’t beat it! She also let us use a bird cage for cards for no charge! She came to the hotel and dropped off the flowers and the venue. I had a peacock color wedding with the blue, teal and purple. She had all those colors in the flowers. She is just amazing! I have a permanent florist. Thank you Annie for everything you did and making the amazing flowers that you did ! ~The Blakes

Sent on 03/26/2019

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

It was a pleasure meeting with you and getting to know you both. So glad you were referred to me. You and Dave are fabulous.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2018

Annie is just an amazing person and knows her stuff! She and her team gave me the most beautiful florals for my day and what made it even more amazing was that they enjoyed doing it!!!Annie also helped me stay within budget, which was the most essential thing!

I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Liz · Married on 06/16/2018

Annie was great to work with for our flowers for our wedding. I came to her with a clear budget, and she was really respectful of my budget while helping me figure out how I could get the most beautiful arrangements that most closely matched my vision (given my budget constraints). The days leading up to the wedding, she sent me sneak peaks of my bouquet by text message, so that I could weigh in on it’s appearance, which was so sweet of her! She also helped me brainstorm how I could DIY some centerpieces for my dessert table on my own when I discovered that purchasing them from her would be out of my budget. Annie was great, and I recommend her highly!!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Christy · Married on 11/12/2017

Absolutely stunning work! Everything was above and beyond, highly recommended!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Annie was absolutely amazing! She really worked with me and my budget to ensure my vision came through. Annie made me feel extremely comfortable leaving things in her hands and when I walked into the venue and saw everything put together I was amazed. It was truly beautiful and just what I had imagined! Our bouquets were also so elegant and beautiful. It is clear that Annie genuinely cares about her work and her clients and takes the time to customize each proposal to their needs. Thank you Annie for making our special day gorgeous!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2017

Annie is very down to earth and can help with ideas. Not only did she deliver the flowers and set them up, but she also brought some sweets that I ordered from the bakery next door to her. She's great.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Had an amazing experience working with Annie! She blew our expectations out of the water. She was always on time, and easy to get in touch with. So great to work with!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/16/2017

Loved working with Annie! The flowers were better than I could've thought. I would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Tracy · Married on 09/15/2017

Annie was extremely accommodating and truly has a passion for what she does. She goes above and beyond what is required of her to ensure the event fulfills your vision of a lifetime.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/08/2017

I was so thrilled with the work Annie did for my wedding. She listened to everything I wanted and truly helped to make my wedding look exactly the way I had imagined. I have worked in visual merchandising and gone to school for design, so I am very particular about ambiance and making things look aesthetically pleasing and Annie designs were stunning and impressive! Thank you for working to turn my vision into reality!

Sent on 03/02/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/01/2017

Annie was amazing to work with! She had great ideas for how to make our wedding both beautiful and affordable for our budget, and everything turned out so well. She was also extremely helpful with a few last minute changes we needed to incorporate and was very easy to get in touch with. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Susan · Married on 08/12/2017

Annie is so pleasant and accommodating, I only wish I had found her earlier in planning my daughters wedding. She
    has great ideas, great vendor contacts and an absolute commitment to making the occasion unforgettable. The
    centerpieces for the wedding were just the perfect fit for the setting and the brides bouquet and grooms boutonniere
    were spectacular, my daughter and new son-in-law couldn't have been happier.

Annie has a beautiful shop and as soon as you walk in Annie makes you feel like you are at home. She is definitely my
    go to for future needs.

Annie is more than a florist she a superb visionary for all your special events. I can't thank Annie enough for all she did
    she just went way beyond the limits of what you would expect from a florist, such dedication to a customer unheard of.
    Thank you Annie.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Heather · Married on 07/08/2017

Annie is so easy to work with and so reliable! I chose her to work with on all the floral elements I needed. She did my sister's flowers in 2015 so I knew she would on top of things. She was so willing to work with me to make my vision a reality! She was on time and willing to work with my other vendors to create that special ambiance I wanted. Everyone absolutely loved the flowers and how much the color popped in the photos! Kevin and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Marybeth · Married on 06/10/2017

We loved working with Annie. She is the absolute best! She listened to what my daughters ideas, shared photos and showed samples to make it just what we wanted. She is cool, calm, and so knowledgeable about how to make your vision a reality (and within your budget)! She gave us advice and we ended up with simply elegant flowers. From the boutonnières, the bridesmaids bouquets to my daughters beautiful bouquet and the flowers for the centerpieces everything was perfect.

Having a boat wedding Annie was able to come up with decorations that accented exactly what we wanted. It was so nice to have someone that we knew we could count on throughout the entire process. We knew that everything would be perfect on wedding day. I feel like we have not only gained a great local florist, but also a friend. Who could ask for more? Annie was great to work with and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2017

Annie was fantastic!!! I had a modern venue and wanted to add a dainty touch with my decorations and flowers, but I had no clue how to bring that to life! Annie did!!!! It’s was wonderful!! We had our initial meeting and she really walked me through everything, which was way more than the wedding planner provided with my venue. We discussed my vision and Annie she gave me a great option that incorporated all my wants!!!! She made everything so easy :)

Sent on 11/05/2017

Tamara · Married on 10/01/2016

Annie is absolutely amazing to work with. She is so down to earth, sweet, and so creative. I explained my vision and she brought it to life. All the flowers and centerpieces were stunning. I would highly recommend Annie for your big day.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2016

Annie was willing to listen to what I wanted and combined my ideas with our wedding theme. Our wedding was several hours drive away so she made sure to package and organize our arrangements in such a way that they traveled well. The guests loved that they could take home the arrangements after. She really cares about what her clients want. She would send me photos and call me with updates so I was never surprised.
    She really was one of the best vendors to have gotten to work with. Thank you Annie!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/29/2016

Annie and her staff were fantastic! They went above and beyond for our wedding. Annie personally checked out our church and reception venue and made sure to incorporate every little detail we had asked for. I highly recommend her and her staff! I now keep in touch with her for personalized gift baskets! No matter what the occasion she's a great resource.

Sent on 10/19/2016