Annie Occasion for Any Occasion Reviews

27 | Bloomingdale, IL

27 Reviews for Annie Occasion for Any Occasion

27 Annie Occasion for Any Occasion Reviews

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2018

Annie is just an amazing person and knows her stuff! She and her team gave me the most beautiful florals for my day and what made it even more amazing was that they enjoyed doing it!!!Annie also helped me stay within budget, which was the most essential thing!

I highly recommend this company!

Liz · Married on 06/16/2018

Annie was great to work with for our flowers for our wedding. I came to her with a clear budget, and she was really respectful of my budget while helping me figure out how I could get the most beautiful arrangements that most closely matched my vision (given my budget constraints). The days leading up to the wedding, she sent me sneak peaks of my bouquet by text message, so that I could weigh in on it’s appearance, which was so sweet of her! She also helped me brainstorm how I could DIY some centerpieces for my dessert table on my own when I discovered that purchasing them from her would be out of my budget. Annie was great, and I recommend her highly!!!

Christy · Married on 11/12/2017

Absolutely stunning work! Everything was above and beyond, highly recommended!

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Annie was absolutely amazing! She really worked with me and my budget to ensure my vision came through. Annie made me feel extremely comfortable leaving things in her hands and when I walked into the venue and saw everything put together I was amazed. It was truly beautiful and just what I had imagined! Our bouquets were also so elegant and beautiful. It is clear that Annie genuinely cares about her work and her clients and takes the time to customize each proposal to their needs. Thank you Annie for making our special day gorgeous!

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2017

Annie is very down to earth and can help with ideas. Not only did she deliver the flowers and set them up, but she also brought some sweets that I ordered from the bakery next door to her. She's great.

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Had an amazing experience working with Annie! She blew our expectations out of the water. She was always on time, and easy to get in touch with. So great to work with!

Andrea · Married on 09/16/2017

Loved working with Annie! The flowers were better than I could've thought. I would definitely work with her again!

Tracy · Married on 09/15/2017

Annie was extremely accommodating and truly has a passion for what she does. She goes above and beyond what is required of her to ensure the event fulfills your vision of a lifetime.

Shannon · Married on 09/08/2017

I was so thrilled with the work Annie did for my wedding. She listened to everything I wanted and truly helped to make my wedding look exactly the way I had imagined. I have worked in visual merchandising and gone to school for design, so I am very particular about ambiance and making things look aesthetically pleasing and Annie designs were stunning and impressive! Thank you for working to turn my vision into reality!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 09/01/2017

Annie was amazing to work with! She had great ideas for how to make our wedding both beautiful and affordable for our budget, and everything turned out so well. She was also extremely helpful with a few last minute changes we needed to incorporate and was very easy to get in touch with. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Susan · Married on 08/12/2017

Annie is so pleasant and accommodating, I only wish I had found her earlier in planning my daughters wedding. She
    has great ideas, great vendor contacts and an absolute commitment to making the occasion unforgettable. The
    centerpieces for the wedding were just the perfect fit for the setting and the brides bouquet and grooms boutonniere
    were spectacular, my daughter and new son-in-law couldn't have been happier.

Annie has a beautiful shop and as soon as you walk in Annie makes you feel like you are at home. She is definitely my
    go to for future needs.

Annie is more than a florist she a superb visionary for all your special events. I can't thank Annie enough for all she did
    she just went way beyond the limits of what you would expect from a florist, such dedication to a customer unheard of.
    Thank you Annie.

Heather · Married on 07/08/2017

Annie is so easy to work with and so reliable! I chose her to work with on all the floral elements I needed. She did my sister's flowers in 2015 so I knew she would on top of things. She was so willing to work with me to make my vision a reality! She was on time and willing to work with my other vendors to create that special ambiance I wanted. Everyone absolutely loved the flowers and how much the color popped in the photos! Kevin and I highly recommend her!

Marybeth · Married on 06/10/2017

We loved working with Annie. She is the absolute best! She listened to what my daughters ideas, shared photos and showed samples to make it just what we wanted. She is cool, calm, and so knowledgeable about how to make your vision a reality (and within your budget)! She gave us advice and we ended up with simply elegant flowers. From the boutonnières, the bridesmaids bouquets to my daughters beautiful bouquet and the flowers for the centerpieces everything was perfect.

Having a boat wedding Annie was able to come up with decorations that accented exactly what we wanted. It was so nice to have someone that we knew we could count on throughout the entire process. We knew that everything would be perfect on wedding day. I feel like we have not only gained a great local florist, but also a friend. Who could ask for more? Annie was great to work with and I highly recommend her.

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2017

Annie was fantastic!!! I had a modern venue and wanted to add a dainty touch with my decorations and flowers, but I had no clue how to bring that to life! Annie did!!!! It’s was wonderful!! We had our initial meeting and she really walked me through everything, which was way more than the wedding planner provided with my venue. We discussed my vision and Annie she gave me a great option that incorporated all my wants!!!! She made everything so easy :)

Tamara · Married on 10/01/2016

Annie is absolutely amazing to work with. She is so down to earth, sweet, and so creative. I explained my vision and she brought it to life. All the flowers and centerpieces were stunning. I would highly recommend Annie for your big day.

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2016

Annie was willing to listen to what I wanted and combined my ideas with our wedding theme. Our wedding was several hours drive away so she made sure to package and organize our arrangements in such a way that they traveled well. The guests loved that they could take home the arrangements after. She really cares about what her clients want. She would send me photos and call me with updates so I was never surprised.
    She really was one of the best vendors to have gotten to work with. Thank you Annie!

Stephanie · Married on 07/29/2016

Annie and her staff were fantastic! They went above and beyond for our wedding. Annie personally checked out our church and reception venue and made sure to incorporate every little detail we had asked for. I highly recommend her and her staff! I now keep in touch with her for personalized gift baskets! No matter what the occasion she's a great resource.

Tami · Married on 06/25/2016

Annie was absolutely amazing. I don't care much for flowers, so Annie took a simplistic approach to putting together our bridal bouquets and boutonnieres and they were GORGEOUS!! I also asked her to put together the gifts for our parents because we were running out of time to do so ourselves, and Annie put it together in a week! She's amazing, friendly, and has a variety of options beyond just weddings. And she's affordable!!! You won't regret stopping by her store or working with her!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Tami. It was a pleasure working with you. Finding the right gifts for your parents was fun too. Wishing you much happiness on your new path of married life.

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

Annie is a wonderful business women, florist and gift provider. I buy a lot of items from her and I am never disappointed. She is sweet and kind with her clients and delivers what ever I order. Use her services they are wonderful.

Annie · Married on 10/10/2014

Annie did an amazing job with our floral needs. My bridal boutique is still going strong from our wedding 2 weeks ago. She was accommodating and supportive during the stressful times of planning. She offered assistance where it was needed and would have gone above and beyond for us. She was an integral part of our celebration and to see her beauty and love in her arrangements was a gift for us both.

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2014

Annie and Dawn were awesome. Very prompt with responses to the 100s of questions I had. They were also available the day of to make sure the floral and ceremony were setup at the hall on time and correctly. I rarely had any stress seeing that Annie for Any Occasion really is a one stop shop for all your wedding/event needs. I recommend them to bride and groom who would like to actually enjoy the planning of their wedding.

April · Married on 08/16/2014

Annie occasion did an excellent job making sure my wedding and reception was everything I hoped it would be. Everything promised was provided and Annie went above and beyond by helping me replace my DJ that had cancelled on me at the last minute. Annie recommended a fantastic DJ who came through on a moments notice for a very reasonable price. She set up our reception beautifully with minimal time and truly made sure every detail was taken care of as we wished. A true professional that I would recommend to anyone.

Sheina · Married on 06/20/2014

Annie was amazing to work with!!! Her work was beautiful and you can tell she loves what she does. Annie was not only there to make our bouquets, she helped set up the whole venue and made sure our center pieces were perfect, helped setup our front table, and even helped me with my dress.

Annie did stay for our ceremony and part of our reception which was great. She was there to help out with whatever we needed. She was a great person to hire and I highly recommend her.

Susan · event on: 11/01/2014

Annie took care of all the details at our company's Open House. The event was a success due to her pre-party planning and knowledge of event planning.

Thanks, Annie!

• Krystina

Krystina · Married on 07/28/2018

I contacted a couple of companies for personal and some ceremony flowers for my wedding. I had a specific flower I wanted to showcase - blue hydrangeas - because I absolutely love them and blue was one of my wedding colors. Annie Occasion was the best price and value for bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and ceremony arch flowers.
    We even worked with Annie's team for delivering, setting up, and breaking down the ceremony arch that my father-in-law built.
    Annie was so easy to work with and her flowers were so gorgeous! She personally delivered all of our flowers and helped our groomsmen and ushers pin on their boutonnieres!

I absolutely recommend Annie Occasion for Any Occasion for your wedding or anything else that will need special flowers!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Annie Occasion for Any Occasion 1

Annie Occasion for Any Occasion's reply:

Thank you Krystina. I loved working with you , your family and your color palette.