Brides by Kelly Reviews

203 | Chicago, IL

203 Reviews for Brides by Kelly

Elena B. · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Great MUA!

Kelly was great to work with! I was a little nervous about hiring a makeup artist because I didn’t want to look overdone or not like myself on my wedding day. Kelly’s styling was perfect. I still felt like myself, but elevated. The makeup translated perfectly in pictures, as well! After our trial, Kelly was receptive to a few tweaks, which I really appreciated. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan G. · Married on 06/05/2021

Beautiful H&M

It was a pleasure working with Brides by Kelly for my wedding day! I had a large party so Natalia, Kim, and Gina all came to my bridal suite and completed 8 H&M by noon! They were so fun to have in the room and kept us right on schedule! Natalia did my bridal makeup flawlessly! We all felt so beautiful thanks to this team.

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Aisle go with Schmidt

Amy B. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing experience even in trying times

Any vendor that can be accommodating, flexible, responsive, and truly caring during a time such as COVID...you keep them and refer them. Kelly was amazing from the moment I reached out about booking services through my million emails about what if I postpone/cancel/etc. and beyond. Kelly and her team delivered top notch service the day of my wedding including me changing my hairstyle the day of to accommodate my nerves (plus it was windy as ever). I watched as everyone got made into these amazing looking women but the best part was my mother. My mother felt like a million bucks that day and I couldn't ask for a better feeling for the most important person in my life. If you are looking for a team to collaborate and work with on the most important day of your life, stop now. You have found the perfect team!

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Kathryn

Kathryn L. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing hair and makeup for my wedding day

Kelly and Natalia were fantastic! I needed to find a replacement hair and makeup artist just a few weeks before my wedding and I was so grateful to find Kelly. She is so talented (and efficient!) with hair. After a nightmare experience with wedding hair and makeup as a bridesmaid I was extremely nervous and particular about my look as a bride. But Kelly and Natalia made me look and feel so stunning on my wedding day. They completely nailed my vision and feedback from the trial. Plus they were so friendly and fun to be around! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Kimberly S. · Married on 12/14/2019

Wonderful! I highly recommend!!

I highly recommend Brides by Kelly. Kelly was responsive and very easy to work with. Everyone loved their wedding day looks. Kelly’s services are reasonably priced.

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Sasha

Sasha R. · Married on 08/18/2019

Wonderful hair and makeup!

I worked with Kelly and her team to do the hair and makeup for me and four of my bridesmaids. Kelly was incredibly flexible, and she nailed exactly what I wanted for my look - I was so happy how I looked on my big day, and could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Nerija O. · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Kelly was amazing! She answered all my questions and acknowledged my concerns throughout the entire process and even dealt with getting texts from me at all hours! She’s so flexible when it comes to time, place, etc. She’s absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Kate

Kate A. · Married on 03/23/2019

They do beautiful work!

I had two hair and makeup trials before contacting Brides by Kelly, and I was disappointed in them both. Kelly asked me right away to send her specifics about what I was disappointed in, what I wanted, how I usually wore my hair and makeup and asked for pictures for inspiration. I really appreciated her eagerness to make sure a third trial with her girls went better. I did a hair trial with Ryan and makeup with Natalia. Both of them knocked it out of the park, and I felt a huge weight lift from my shoulders, and booked them right away. Hair and makeup was not something I had expected to be stressful, but Kelly, Ryan and Natalia wanted to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, Ryan and Natalia were AMAZING. They were right on time, were fun and chatty with my mom and my bridesmaids and of course, their work was beautiful. All my girls loved their hair and makeup. Some girls knew what they wanted for hair, some girls let Ryan do her thing, but all of them turned out absolutely gorgeous. Natalia has such a knack for enhancing people’s natural beauty, and paying attention to their skin and preferences instead of just painting a face on. My hair and makeup turned out even better than the trials (and both girls made changes based on a few notes I gave them) and they both held up all night even after dancing the night away! I would absolutely recommend them. They did a beautiful job, and I’m so appreciative!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Judy K. · Married on 12/23/2018

Christmas Wedding

Kelly and her crew were excellent at accommodating my December 23rd wedding. Paige did an amazing job with my make up and Kelly made sure my hair was done the way that I wanted it even if that meant touching up a curl or two. Brides by Kelly is a great business who goes above and beyond to make sure their bride is happy and feels extra beautiful on their special day!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jaime · Married on 10/06/2018

The Best!!!!

The utmost professionalism and flexibility I had ever encountered. My bridal party of 11 went down to 9 at the last minute and she was able maneuver to accommodate the situation. Her skills are unmatched along with her expertise. Love her!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kristina · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend

Great staff! They are friendly, personable and professional. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Nadia

Nadia · Married on 09/22/2018

Loved working with Kelly and her team!

I was a little late to the process of booking hair and makeup. At 4 months out before my wedding I got in touch with Kelly and let her know we had a large group (15). She responded immediately with pricing and walked me through the options. I also needed my hair cut and colored with very little notice before my bachelorette weekend, and she fit me in at the last minute. On the day of, my girls and I were extremely satisfied with our hair and makeup. Kelly and Agnes did my hair and makeup and I felt stunning. Kelly did exactly what I wanted to match the hair trial and Agnes made a few changes I requested from the trial. Overall, Kelly's team is great - professional, prompt, and able to deliver! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jennifer N. · Married on 09/08/2018

Kelly and Agnes are wonderful!

Kelly and Agnes were a fantastic team to work with! They were so flexible, fun, and made my bridesmaids and I look absolutely gorgeous for my wedding. They're great and I would totally recommend them, especially if you have a larger bridal party!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Jessica O. · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing Price, Amazing Service and Great Quality!

Looking for a reasonably priced hair and make up stylist in the city is no easy task. Kelly and her crew were recommended to me by a friend and they truly did a really great job on myself, my bridesmaids and mother's hair and make-up. There was a point on the day of where I thought my hair did not look as full as it did during the trial and she listened to what I had to say and re-did my hair! I was so thankful she was ok with re-doing it and it ended up looking exactly how I envisioned! She was also very flexible with my bridesmaids requests and many changes we had to make from the original estimate. Also, I was concerned about how my hair and make up would stay throughout the day. Through hours of dancing my hair and make up stayed put! Overall, she was great to work with, great price and we had such an amazing experience!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Great Experience!

Kelly and her team were fantastic to work with! They were prompt to arrive, easy to communicate with, and did a great job with both hair and makeup for my larger group of women. The only thing I would say is that my hair stylist left before my makeup was completed, and I would have liked to have had a final spray/touch up before pictures. Other than that, everything else was fantastic. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Kelly (hair) and Agnes (make-up) did the hair and make-up for our wedding, and we were so pleased with the result. They both were so professional, responsive, honest, and helpful. My bridesmaids, mom, and I all felt like queens and our make-up was set for success on a 106 degree day. Kelly is takes great pride in her business, and she was so responsive as I was working through details for our ceremony. Agnes did an exceptional job with our make-up and she is a perfectionist who really wants you to like the way you look. I would definitely recommend working with Brides by Kelly for your wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Catherine · Married on 06/09/2018

Beautiful Hair & Makeup on my wedding day!

Kelly and Agnes were both amazing to work with for both hair and makeup on my wedding day. They both have a real talent for what they do and I hope in the future I get to use them again for another event so I am recommending them to all my friends and family. From the trial run to the day of the wedding they were both on time, professional, and efficent. They listened to what I asked for and made changes if I requested them as well. They both did hair and make up for my large bridal party of 8 which was not an easy task and did it flawelessy and they made everyone happy. I couldn't believe they could work that quickly and give everyone their own look. Again, they are the best and if you have the choice to book them I strongly suggest you do...best decision I made and if I could do it again I would. Thanks again Agnes & Kelly for making me stunning on my wedding day. Cheers!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Heather · Married on 05/04/2018

Highly recommend

Kelly and her team did a wonderful job with my wedding in May 2018! Kelly is truly amazing and would recommend her to anyone! She’s professional, prompt and has the best personality! I was so happy with my hair!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Stacey · Married on 03/24/2018

Fantastic!

Brides by Kelly gave me a fantastic experience! They were super accommodating for my trial, and so prepared and efficient on my wedding day. I wish we could do it again! I am so happy with how my and my bridesmaids' hair and make up turned out. Thank you!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Kelly and here girls are simply AMAZING! They helped me every step of the way and on the big day they made me feel like a princess!! You would be crazy not to pick Kelly and her team!! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Mary · Married on 08/06/2017

Ashley and Casi did any amazing job getting 5 of us ladies ready for my brunch wedding. It was a difficult task but they excelled. They had all of our hair and make-up done in under 4 hours. The girls were in a great mood and brought energy to the room even though we started at 6 AM. Kelly was extremely responsive and accommodating considering that we pulled off a last minute wedding. I highly recommend this team. Great value, very professional.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

This company is amazing!! We had Agnes and Caroline do makeup for 12 people the morning of the wedding. Everyone looked beautiful thanks to them! They came to the hotel that we were getting ready at at 6:15 in the morning and they were both super awake and cheery and got the day started with a smile! They were flexible with time and locations and great to work with. Agnes did my makeup and spent so much time making sure every single detail was perfect!! I so appreciated the time and energy she put into making sure I looked great for my wedding day. Both women were super fun and awesome to get to know. We received nothing but compliments on how everyone looked. Both makeup artists were extremely efficient and everyone was done with plenty of time to spare! I would definitely recommend both Agnes and Caroline if you are looking for great makeup artists! :)

Sent on 06/09/2017
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 12/31/2016

Fit for royalty

Kelly and Natalia were so amazing on my wedding day! I'm so happy that I booked Brides by Kelly for my wedding - by the time hair and makeup was finished we all looked like royalty! Kelly and Natalia were so friendly and easy to work with, all of my girls loved getting ready with them. A few people even made comments that they did a much better job than the hair and makeup they've had done at previous weddings. I would definitely recommend them to all of my friends and family looking to hire someone for a big event!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Kate · Married on 10/14/2016

Kelly and her crew worked for us for my sister's wedding and my own wedding. They are fun and entertaining to work with! They all really know what they are doing when it comes to hair and make-up for events and they are even willing to tweak anything or any look depending on if the client liked the look or not. For my wedding, we had four bridesmaids, my mother, two flower girls and myself. So a total of six adults (hair and makeup) and two kids (just hair) and they completed hair and make-up for all of us within 4-5 hours. Love love love this vendor!

Sent on 10/20/2016