Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD

Arlington Heights, IL View map Visit website

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD, in Arlington Heights, Illinois, will bring the salon to you on your wedding day. They create beautiful hair and makeup styling, offer facials, and do manicures and pedicures for a complete experience. With multiple licensed stylists available, Hairs 2 the Bride will work with groups of up to 32 people.

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD, is committed to providing exceptional customer service to their brides and bridal parties. Their high-quality services are offered at reasonable rates, and group discounts are available. The team of professional stylists are talented and create a comfortable environment on the day of the wedding. Brides can set up a consultation to review their wedding beauty look, whether they want a classic updo or styling, a romantic blowout, or to add length with hair extensions. Other hair services include hair coloring, haircuts, hair relaxers, keratin treatments, and perms. Brides can go full glam with contour makeup services and fake eyelashes or a more natural look using airbrush makeup.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Amy
    Amy T. Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great hair and makeup company!

I have been in many wedding party's and had my hair and makeup done. This company by far is more professional and talented than any other company I have every had my hair and makeup done by. Everyone in my party looked fabulous! Highly recommend this company!
  • Alexia
    Alexia Married on 07/16/2022

Great service and skill

I was very thankful I choose Hairs 2 the Bride. They did exactly what I wanted and everyone in my party looked amazing. They are so easy to work with. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for hair and makeup.
    Susanna G. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabulous Wedding Day Team!

I was referred to Hairs 2 The Bride after a wedding hair trial with a different company didn't go as I'd hoped. After reaching out, I got set up to do a hair trial with Lisa. In advance of our trial, I sent the hairstyle I was hoping to duplicate for my wedding day. The reason I sent the reference images beforehand was because it included a unique braid I had never seen before. Well, my trial day rolled around and Lisa showed me that she had learned how to recreate the unique braid AND been practicing on a mannequin head in preparation for my trial!! She totally nailed it. This is a prime example of how I knew I needed to book H2B as quickly as possible. Lisa truly made me feel seen, heard, and chatting with her was like we'd known each other for years. I even brought my 96 y.o. grandmother (also our flower girl) to Lisa for a hair trial because she has cochlear implants and hadn't had her hair professionally styled in a long time. Lisa was phenomenal at working with her and making sure she was happy.
    On my wedding day, I was so happy to have Lisa and Cathy there to style my bridal party, mom, and grandmother's hair. Lisa delivered on my dream hairstyle and really helped me feel like the most beautiful bride! They were both on time, stayed for any necessary touch ups, and were both as wonderful as ever! We received so many compliments and our hairstyles lasted ALL night long (even through tons of dancing)!
    There is room for improvement with email communication, but it was a small thing. I felt that emails could've been more detailed and there was a bit of back & forth needed in order to get the scheduling correct. However, I would still highly recommend the H2B team to anyone looking for a wonderful hairstylist team for their wedding day! They will not disappoint!
    *Photos by Arielle Gallione Photography*

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for the king words. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Reviews are a great tool for our company to help make us better. We thank you for giving us the privilege an d honor to work with you and your party.
  • illustration stars

Team

Michelle
Michelle
Master Stylist, Senior Makeup Artist, Owner

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD. is committed to exceptional customer service and offers the finest possible service for the most reasonable price. Our team is professional, talented, and continuously educated. We will go the extra mile to accomplish this mission with passion, expert advice and the utmost professionalism and courtesy.

Lisa
Lisa
Master Stylist, Senior Makeup Artist

Kris
Kris
Master Stylist, Senior Makeup Artist

La Vita Images La Vita Images Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Hair 2 the Bride, Michelle and her employees are some of the most talented hair stylist and make up artist I work with. If you want great service and a great look call Hair 2 the Brides for a stunning look for your Special Day!

3936 N WILKE RD Arlington Heights, IL, 60004
855-422-0411
Location of (Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding