Royal Table Settings

Arlington Heights, IL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Set your table for Royalty!

Revive time honored traditions by providing vintage wares for an elegant event from Royal Table Settings. We provide a wide selection of unique and one-of-a-kind rentals of china, teacups, cake stands, teapots, platters, drink dispensers, serving ware and more. Our attention to detail, eye for design and high level of service put customers at ease from start to finish of their experience with us.

Special events ranging from showers, weddings, dessert tables, anniversaries, mitzvah's, birthday’s, fundraisers or even a corporate celebration, will become one to remember.

Our website provides the following:

• Packages for all price ranges
  • On-line pricing to help you budget your event
  • View our calendar for availability
  • FAQ link to help answer all your questions
  • Book your rentals online or call for free consultation
  • We are licensed and insured to work at your venue

With surprisingly affordable rates and packages tailored to event needs, we are a perfect fit for customers who value quality and high customer service. Visit our website or call us today and our planner with over 15 years of experience will assist you in choosing the rental items you'll need with the personal attention you deserve.

"We make every guest feel like Royalty!" - T. Everett - Proprietress

Visit our online store at: www.RoyalTableSettings.com

Check out our portfolio at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yi1Kcr6PBA

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chair Covers
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

Susan M. Married on 03/12/2022

Royal Table Settings

Royal Tables is an outstanding place to rent things for a wedding. We worked with Theresa Everett and she was so very helpful. She provided solid advice in planning our event. We ended up renting beautiful tall glass vases and lovely gold charger plates. She consulted frequently with our florist and me so we could get just the right arrangement in the flowers. She brought the vases in well in advance to the florist (Jewel in Palatine, IL), picked them up the day of the wedding, and then set them up at the venue. Theresa was absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend this company!!!

Royal Table Settings's reply:

Thank you Susan! So glad our team was able to help make your daughter's wedding amazing. We hope we can assist you and your family for future events!
  • Karen
    Karen C. Married on 10/12/2021

Wedding Expertise

Theresa helped me to plan my daughters wedding which was going to be outside in my backyard. Always there for me, ready for answers and requests. Could not have done it without her.

Royal Table Settings's reply:

Hi Karen, Thank you for the great review. We loved working with you and your daughter. I hope I can assist you and your family for a future event! Cheers ~ Theresa
    Catherine B. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing service!

The dishes were beautiful and the price was very reasonable. Theresa was incredibly helpful offering advise and referrals to caterers. My budget was VERY small but with her help and place settings everything looked like I spent a million bucks. I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience was and I will be a repeat client! Highly recommend!

Royal Table Settings's reply:

Thanks Cathy for the kind words. I truly enjoyed working with you and glad you loved our blue & white china rentals. I look forward to assisting you for future events. - Theresa - Royal Table Settings.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Royal Table Settings 1
Offer

$48 VALUE! To qualify for a free 2-day rental of one (1) Large Crystal Beverage Dispenser (2.25 gallons), customer needs to place rental order online & rent a minimum of $350. Only one (1) per customer, order & event. Please add Crystal Beverage Dispenser to your cart & then enter promo code at check out. Thank you for choosing Royal Table Settings for your special event. PROMO CODE: FreeRentalLCBD

Team

Theresa Everett - CERP
Theresa Everett - CERP
Proprietress

A 15+ year certified planner in the art of coordination! She is a master planner making sure all of your needs are met. She has coordinated hundreds of events both in the wedding and business industries. A frugal individual at heart, disciplined, focused and is the negotiator you need to pull your event together within budget. Brings your dream to realization and has the magic touch to make your event shine. Excels in high-pressure situations and bringing out the romantic sparkle that you may not have imagined possible when you first thought of your wedding or special event. Wife of an Army Veteran and a proud mom of differently-abled son. Hobbies include gardening, painting and, of course, collecting fine china.

4024 N. Terramere Ave. Arlington Heights, 60004
Location of (Royal Table Settings)
4024 N. Terramere Ave. Arlington Heights, IL, 60004