Royal Table Settings Reviews

12 | Arlington Heights, IL

12 Reviews for Royal Table Settings

Rachel Beckman · Married on 07/20/2019

My experience was exceptional!

Professional, competent, creative, reliable, communicative, punctual and goes above and beyond expectations. I am thrilled Royal Table Settings did my wedding. Theresa is a gift...a perfectionist at her craft. Attention to detail is her forte. The best decision I made planning my wedding was hiring her for one of the most important days of my life. She made picture perfect memories I will cherish forever.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Ellie Andersen · Married on 09/09/2018

Fit for a princess

Royal table settings helped make me feel like a real princess on my wedding day! It was so elegant and lovely! They were also so accommodating and easy to work with!!!

Jeanne · Married on 09/02/2018

Theresa was very instrumental in making my event a success. She is very professional. She got in touch with me as soon as I filled out the request for the rental. She helped pull the party together on the day of the event. Everything we rented was in excellent condition. Her prices were very fair and reasonable. I would definitely use her services again and I would highly recommend her. Jeanne

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Everett · Married on 09/01/2018

Beyond in love

This vendor was amazing, she went above and beyond. Delivery and set up was very quick, and professional. She is very flexible with days and times, she accommodated our requests without any hesitation. She offered many great ideas and suggestions to make our event even better. Would definitely recommend

Sent on 11/01/2018

Terry Mchan · Married on 07/14/2018

Highly recommend Royal Table Settings- Thanks so much :)

We had the amazing idea to have vintage china for our wedding so we called Royal Table Settings in Chicago. Our wedding day was extra special with all of the fancy plates, teacups, silverware and wonderful little touches. Their team was so professional and went out of their way to make sure everything was just right. Thanks for making our wedding a once in a lifetime event. Highly recommend!

Jim Andersen · Married on 06/17/2018

Royal Table Settings is an excellent choice

Royal Table Settings provided high quality, classy china for our wedding. The staff was awesome and very professional. The prices were great and the service was excellent. I would recommend Royal table Settings for any occasion.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Laura Skyba · Married on 06/16/2018

A Royal Wedding

Thank you!! What a beautiful Royal Table Tea Bridal Shower you did for us on May 6th. You made the bride feel so special and so much like a "Royal" bride-to-be. It was very classy, yet Fun! The china was amazing, and the presentation was Perfect!! It was so different from just the regular bridal shower, We all Loved it. Thanks

Shawn · Married on 05/26/2018

We looked at several vendors and we were pleasantly surprised to get everything we needed for a vintage wedding reception and by far the most budget-conscious pricing compared to others. Their china was amazingly beautiful and it coordinated with all our flowers. Also, the cost for drop off and pick-up was reasonable and they even helped set all the tables alongside our friends helping out. Our wedding reception was on Saturday so drop-off was scheduled for Friday and they were very flexible with the pick-up on Sunday morning at no extra charge. Pricing, sizing availability and easy to work with sold us on selecting RTS for all of our party rental needs. I highly recommend them to anyone for any event, you won't be disappointed and your guests will love it.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Margot · Married on 05/12/2018

Hi Theresa!
    Your table settings are the most beautiful and elegant I have seen yet! Absolutely perfect for a formal gathering! I’m recommending your company to my friends and associates, you’re the best!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Michelle Caccamo · Married on 03/31/2018

Perfection!

Royal Table Settings provided the serving ware, dinner ware & flat ware for my uncle's memorial service including complete setup. I have never seen such a beautiful display. It lifted my spirits, despite the occasion. Every detail was attended to with perfection. The staff was wonderful, very professional and sensitive to our family's needs. I highly recommend Royal Table Settings for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Amy · Married on 08/06/2016

I used Royal Table Settings for my daughter's wedding shower. Theresa could not have been more professional and enlightening. The suggestions and vast array of china and crystal were amazing. Theresa spent a great deal of time helping us properly set each place setting, and we hosted this event for 45 guests! I believe all of our guests were wowed, and most importantly, my daughter was totally delighted with the joy and happiness of this gorgeous event.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Liza Chernikova · Married on 10/14/1996

Amazing!!!!

Loved working with Royal Table Settings!! The service was amazing, very professional and so easy to stay in contact with. They were willing to help with anything that I was missing or didn't have yet. Very very pleasant to work with.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Royal Table Settings's reply:

Thanks Liza! We loved working with you and your family! Thank you for choosing Royal Table Settings for your tableware needs!