Events by Lo

Lombard, IL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Events by Lo is a wedding planning operation based in Lombard, Illinois. This business strives to create dream celebrations for all manner of couples. Providing a diverse suite of services, they can match to-be-weds with precisely the features that will make a difference. Boasting several years’ worth of experience, these specialists have extensive knowledge about making wedding visions come true. Owing to their passion, they work hard to make the build-up as enjoyable as the day itself.

Rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions can all be brought to life by this company. Couples who have already organized some of their standout milestone would surely benefit from this service as much as those who have yet to take the first step. As such, both partial and full planning options may be availed so that each big day is done justice. They can also provide day-of coordination and event design. Diverse themes can be easily brought to life and the flow of each festivity can also be managed by this expert service. Diverse budgets may be accommodated for, timelines can be crafted, and communication with vendors can also be handled by Events by Lo. Capable of orchestrating and organizing, these aficionados also offer a range of additional features, including to-do list assistance, guest-list creation, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,550

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lisa K. Married on 09/24/2022

The MOST important and BEST vendor I hired for my wedding

I hired eventsbylo for day-of wedding coordination. A week leading up to the wedding, during the wedding weekend and now two weeks after the wedding, my mom and I have said the phrase, “We don’t know what we would’ve done without Lauren” at least 500 times.

Lauren is truly the best in the business. The biggest thing that made my wedding planning experience a million times better was her coordination and communication with all of our vendors leading up to the wedding. That took a huge amount of stress off of me and my mom when it came to planning and the lead up to the big day.

On the actual day, she was there to make sure EVERYTHING went smoothly — including managing a venue coordinator who was very forgetful and had plans of her own.

For all future brides, hire a wedding coordinator for peace of mind on your big day, and better yet, hire eventsbylo because she will make your day run smoother than you ever could have planned!
    Matt Married on 02/19/2022

Great vendor!

Lauren was great at our wedding. Highly recommend!
    Rachel G. Married on 02/05/2022

Day of Wedding Coordinator

We hired Lauren as our day of coordinator for our winter wedding at the Cafe Brauer. Lauren was absolutely amazing, she organized all the vendors, made sure the room was set up correctly, ran our rehearsal the night before, and checked in throughout the night to make sure my husband and I were happy with how the wedding was progressing. She gets the job done and 100% knows her stuff. My husband and I were able to fully enjoy our wedding without having to manage vendors or worry about any of the details. If you're looking for a day of coordinator I can't recommend Lauren enough.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Illinois Lombard, IL, 60148
Location of (Events by Lo)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding