One Fine Day Events

Darien, IL View map
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

One Fine Day Events is a wedding and event planning business based in Darien, Illinois, that services weddings and other special occasions. Owner and head planner Gina leads a team of event professionals to provide all the assistance that to-be-weds might require. You can enlist the services of this team for a personalized wedding experience that will stay in your memory for years to come.

Experience

Gina combines her creative intuition and her learned skills for each and every wedding that she and her team plan. She earned a bachelor’s degree in merchandise management to hone her skills in acquiring quality gifts. For her skills, the Association of Bridal Consultants has noted Gina as a Professional Bridal Consultant.

You can begin wedding service from One Fine Day Events with a straightforward and complimentary consultation to discuss your wedding vision and needs. This team can provide packages for day-of and month-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning, as well as à la carte services. With these services, you can relax for your wedding day and fully enjoy yourself.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• F
    Felicia Married on 07/17/2015
    From the moment I met Gina I knew she was my planner. She was SO professional, SO organized and our personalities just clicked. Hiring One Fine Day was honestly the best decision I made during my process. I wanted a unique venue (no hotels or banquet halls) which automatically eliminated a LOT of places but Gina was still able to book several viewings. It only took one day of looking to find the perfect venue for me. From then on her organization kept me on top of everything!! She sent task lists at the beginning of each month which were SO helpful. When it was time to complete any task she sent her recommendations and always asked if I needed help making a decision. Any idea I had, she would pull samples and we would go over things together. There really are no words to describe how much Gina meant to me during this process. I am literally getting emotional as I type this out. I am so grateful to have had the BEST planner EVER. I will forever be a supporter of Gina and her work!
    Jessica Married on 06/14/2014
    Gina and her staff did an amazing job of making sure that our wedding day went exactly as we had planned and dreamed! She took care of everything starting a month out, and it was so nice to refer all of my vendors directly to her during the last weeks. With so many other things on your mind during this time it is nice to just relax about the big things knowing they were being taken care of. Gina and her crew made sure the day of flowed smoothly and if any issues arrived, they were on top of it and got it taken care of! I couldn't have done it without them! I highly recommend Gina and her staff from One Fine Day Events!
    Cassie Married on 04/12/2014
    Gina was fantastic throughout the entire 9 months of wedding planning- efficient, organized and cost effective

Deals

One Fine Day Events 1
Exclusive
One Fine Day Events 2
Discount

Receive a 5% discount for payments made in full!

A Sound Decision DJ Service A Sound Decision DJ Service Wedding DJs

Gina Is a real go getter and will really work hard to make your wedding day perfect. Always' use her services if you want the job done right Highly endorsed!!

address Darien, IL, 60561
Location of (One Fine Day Events)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding