Events by Lo Reviews

6 Reviews for Events by Lo

• Emily

Emily C. · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Amazing Wedding planning experience

Lauren is Amazing . She went above and beyond for all my wedding planning needs. She plans every party as if its her own and you cant find a lot of planners like that. I would recommend Lauren for any of your party needs if you want a stress free planning experience.

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Judy

Judy D. · Married on 04/10/2021

Worry free

Lauren did an amazing job helping with our daughters wedding day. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/06/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren G. · Married on 11/11/2020

Best wedding planner EVER! :)

Where do I even begin?! Lauren helped make our wedding day run absolutely flawlessly! She constantly went above and beyond throughout the planning process, helping us with anything and everything. Her attention to detail and organization skills are unmatched (and that’s coming from a Type A, color-code-loving bride!) We often talk about how our wedding would have been so much less enjoyable without Lauren’s help — she not only took the stress out of it, but she infused so much fun INTO it! We can’t thank or recommend Lauren enough!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Melissa M. · Married on 08/29/2020

So thankful we had Lauren - no stress!

My main goal for my wedding day was to feel little to no stress and simply enjoy the moments and Lauren made that possible. Month of coordination was a "last minute" add for me in my final months of planning and it was the best investment. Lauren is priced competitively and provided everything we needed and so much more. Her skills encompass anything you would need on your wedding journey - planning, recommendations, decoration, coordinating. She is very involved, yet never felt in the way. She handled everything with confidence. Our guests and vendors had so many compliments about Lauren and how she handled the day and how great she was to work with. I am so glad that I found Lauren!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha H. · Married on 11/15/2019

Wedding Planner

Lauren is absolutely AMAZING! As a bride you have so much on your plate, and hiring Lauren was a huge stress relief! She coordinated with all of my vendors and made sure they knew what they needed to do so I did not have to handle any of that! On top of being my day of coordinator she helped with a lot of tasks leading up to the big day and also helped with decorations, menus, and signs. Lauren is very organized and checked in with me monthly leading up to my wedding to make sure we had everything ready to go. She really does it all and I felt so much better about my day having Lauren on my team to help and trouble shoot any issues that came up the day of so I had nothing to worry about besides getting married! I cannot recommend Lauren enough!!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Cassi B. · Married on 06/21/2019

The BEST wedding planner

I never thought I would need to use a planner for my wedding but holy cow! I am so glad I did and with EventsbyLo! Lauren is so organized and helped keep me on top of all the deadlines and finalizations with vendors. I went into my wedding day knowing it would go perfectly because of Lauren! She exceeded my expectations on the day of making sure I enjoyed every second and never stressed that things weren’t going to be perfect for my day. Lauren is so talented, creative, and easy to work with and the best person for making your special day AMAZING.

Sent on 09/22/2020