Juliet Tan Floral Design

Chicago, IL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

Juliet Tan Floral Design is a wedding florist based in Chicago, Illinois. Juliet specializes in creating romantic and modern floral arrangements that complement the soon-to-be newlyweds’ individual style. Drawing inspiration from the beauty of nature, this artist seamlessly blends traditional techniques with contemporary trends. Her work has been featured in publications like CS Magazine, Style Me Pretty, and Chicago Weddings Magazine, among others.

Juliet Tan Floral Design specializes in creating arrangements such as bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony decor, and reception flowers. Juliet provides personalized service in order to alleviate stress and design arrangements that bring joy to you and your guests. Whether your style is classic and refined or bold and playful, she is thrilled to work with you. You can avail of consultations to share your vision with your floral artist. On the day of the event, Juliet and her team are available to deliver and set up your arrangements to ensure they arrive safely.

• Asian-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Event Design
Samples
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Adrienne
    Adrienne E. Married on 05/02/2022

A dream florist!

Juliet did my wedding in Feb 2020. I got quotes from a lot of florists but Juliet was not only the best value but she was also the most responsive and thoughtful.

I could not be happier with how our flowers turned out! I didn't really have a clear vision and was worried I wasn't giving Juliet enough to work with but Juliet worked with me and created a dream. She was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend!
    Jonathan F. Married on 04/30/2022

Hire Juliet!!!!

Juliet was absolutely spectacular! When we started the wedding planning process we knew that florals were going to be a very important aspect of the decor. The challenge was finding the absolute most fantastic florist who would listen to our vision and be able to execute within budget. We interviewed a number of florists and didn't feel the love. Then came Juliet. Within 10 minutes of our consult I KNEW she was the right person for the job. She has a spectacular undertstanding of flowers, season, vision, all of it. Originally we had a completely different plan for our florals and at the last minute before finalizing our contract, I changed my mind. Juliet didn't skip a beat. She created an entirely different proposal no questions asked. I didn't have a wedding planner and so I relied heavily on our service provider's expertise. Juliet helped me decide on table sizes, positioning and even floorplan for the event. The result was an absolutely breathtaking evening with stunning clouds of baby's breath and white hydrangeas, accented with silver and candelight. I can be a bit controlling and it's always hard to let go and trust your vendors. But Juliet made me feel so confident and on the days leading up to the wedding and the day of I had zero stress. Folks commented all night on how stunning everything looked and I am just so grateful to Juliet for making it happen. I cannot recommend her enough.
  • Vincenzo
    Vincenzo S. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The only thing that was complimented more than the dress at our wedding was the flowers! Juliet Tan did an amazing work - after just one phone call with Juliet, she immediately understood our vision and brought an incredibly wealth of knowledge and a keen eye for design to the table to help us bring it to life. She is a bundle of energy and it was so much fun to work with her and her team throughout the process. Her work was of the highest quality, incredibly professional and the bouquets, centerpieces, and hanging greenery transformed our space into a magical space. She was prompt with responses and you can tell that she is incredibly passionate about what she does. Juliet thank you for making our special day all that we could have wished for and more.
  • illustration stars

79 photos · 08/10/2019
  • Emily & Ramtin
    98 photos · 06/02/2018

The Haute Event The Haute Event Wedding Planners

Juliet and her team are a force to be reckoned with. Her elegant designs and quirky demeanor are the full package. Her team are true professionals, leaving no detail overlooked and are a true pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend Juliet Tan Floral Design!

MDM Entertainment MDM Entertainment Wedding DJs

Simply put, Juliet Tan Floral Design is amazing! Juliet and her crew do such gorgeous floral arrangements and are always a pleasure to work with. We can't say enough good things about Juliet and her staff and our crew is always excited to work with them. This is one of the best florists in Chicago!

Room 1520 Room 1520 Rooftop Weddings

Juliet is an amazing floral designer and wonderful person!

220 North Halsted Chicago, IL, 60661
Location of (Juliet Tan Floral Design)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding