Juliet Tan Floral Design Reviews

167 Reviews for Juliet Tan Floral Design

• Brooke

Brooke Schrager · Married on 05/08/2020

The Best of The Best!

We had such a hard time choosing a florist because flowers were not our number one priority. We got married at The Drake in the Gold Coast Room and we wanted to keep things really simple because the room is so ornate. Juliet and her team executed our vision to perfection - not a detail was left out from the drapery to the lighting to the placement of our flowers and beyond. My bouquet along with the flowers for our parents and bridal party were absolutely stunning - it was so sad to only wear them all for one night! I couldn't recommend working with Juliet enough! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/22/2020

Fun, Easy, Understanding, Genuine

Juliet was the best to work with! She was so fun, kind, and helpful. I really enjoyed our conversations and her energy was so refreshing. She is a true professional—most of the details at our wedding reception was from the floral design and lighting, and she put together my vision flawlessly!! She also helped with great suggestions to stay within our budget. It was amazing to have someone on our side and to help us figure out how to make things work within our budget but also provide top quality floral design and lighting. Everything was magical! Our guests have endless compliments from the bouquets, to the hanging and accented greenery, to the flawless centerpieces and the boxwood wall. Thank you, Juliet, for such an amazing experience! We love you!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Eira

Eira Hennessy · Married on 08/11/2019

Made my wedding beautiful

I say this from the bottom of my heart, Juliet's designs really made for the look and feel of my wedding reception in August. She worked with me and listened to the vision I had and did everything she could to make it look the way I hoped. And not only did she succeed but she pretty much exceeded my expectations. She was friendly, guided me and gave me suggestions when needed, communicated really well, and I definitely recommend.

Sent on 01/14/2020

kat · Married on 08/10/2019

Talented, Professional, Enthusiastic - Wonderful Florist

After interviewing several florists, we decided to go with Juliet. There was something about her energy that drew us to her. She was an absolute pleasure to work with in coming up with the decor for our wedding. She provided suggestions and closely worked with us in making our vision a reality. Moreover, I never felt like she pressured us to get stuff just to increase the price. She really listened to our vision and only made suggestions based on what we wanted. In fact she even persuaded us not to do something because she thought it would take away from other things. I really appreciated that when some vendors would try to sell you on every little thing without listening to you or considering your budget. On the day of our wedding she blew us away. She took what we wanted and executed it perfectly. Words cannot describe how much we loved her work. Everyone was blown away. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for wedding florals! You can't go wrong.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 04/06/2019

Stunning Flowers!

Juliet created the most beautiful bouquets for my bridal party! The boutonnieres looked great and the center pieces were beautiful. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. She took my vision and turned it into a reality! She was also very affordable and responsive compared to other vendors we spoke with

Sent on 04/15/2019

amanda · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Florist!!

I LOVE Juliet! She was so amazing to work with and I loved that she gave me suggestions and still listened to what I wanted. Everything looked exactly as I hoped and I will definitely work with her again!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Francie

Francie · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible experience, unbelievable flowers!

Juliet is the perfect combination of delightful, smart, creative, charming and hard working. Oh -- and she is an INCREDIBLE florist!

I found that trying to describe what kind of look and feel I wanted my wedding to have was hard to put into words -- I know nothing about flowers, and I wasn't even sure what I wanted myself. Juliet helped my pinterest boards come to life and create a vision out of my adjectives that I didn't believe was even possible.

At our mock up, I didn't like one of the flowers we had chosen -- and she took me to the flower shop to pick out a new one -- that gesture made all the difference in the world. I never realized how much flowers make an event until we worked with Juliet.

We got so many compliments on every detail that Juliet worked on -- the chuppah, the ceremony room, the bridesmaids bouquets, the groomsmens boutineers. Her work really set the tone for the evening and brought it to life.

The easiest decision of your wedding will be choosing Juliet as your florist.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful, Stress-Free, Flowers on a Budget

We went with Juliet as our florist for our September wedding this year and could not have been happier! She was absolutely wonderful to work with from beginning to end. She was extremely accommodating with our modest budget, and was very responsive. She would respond to my emails almost immediately. We had no idea what we wanted for flowers, only colors, and she took the little information we provided and made beautiful centerpieces and personal flowers. We honestly did not know what they would look like until we showed up at the reception, and we were blown away. The quality of her flowers are exquisite and the arrangements were just so beautiful. The rest of my vendors (including the venue) knew of her great work as well, which was assuring. She seemed to be very well renowned among wedding vendors. I highly recommend choosing her as your florist.

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Annelise

Annelise · Married on 10/26/2018

Beautiful flowers

Juliet's arrangements exceeded my expectations, and the flowers were really beautiful! She also was able to work within our budget and help us repurpose our ceremony arrangements for the reception. Everything looked gorgeous and we got so many compliments!

Sent on 10/31/2018

katie · Married on 10/20/2018

beautiful work!!

OH MY GOODNESS, the draping and floral design for our wedding was everything we imagined and so much more. Juliet and her team did a phenomenal job bringing our vision to life. From the initial meeting, mock up, to the bouquets and venue design Juliet was a joy to work with. She is reasonably price with flawless quality.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2018

Most gorgeous

I met with Juliet after seeing a friend's wedding with beautiful flowers. Meeting with Juliet - she has so many ideas and shows pictures of work she thinks may spark ideas which was very helpful. When I emailed to tweak some suggestions, so took my vision and made it a reality! I got so many compliments on the flowers from my wedding.

I had my ceremony and reception in the same space, and Juliet's team worked to set things up so that the transition during cocktail hour went smoothly. I loved that Juliet repurposed the centerpieces between the ceremony and reception! The flowers lasted awhile after the ceremony when I took them home too.

Overall - working with Juliet was very easy and the final product was above and beyond what I thought it would be!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Juliet is the most amazing florist! She is incredibly passionate about her business, was willing to work with me on my budget which was a huge plus (most other florists were not), was patient when I changed my mind 1000 times, and was always available to answer my questions whenever I needed her! On the day of our wedding, she completely blew me away with how gorgeous our flower arrangements turned out! She completely captured my vision of how I wanted my wedding to be and I am so happy we chose Juliet as our florist for the most important day of our lives! We received SO many compliments about our wedding and people are STILL talking about how beautiful and stunning our flowers were! I highly recommend Juliet!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • W

Websy · Married on 09/02/2018

Juliet was amazing! She created exactly what we wanted and went above and beyond with amazing service and ideas!!! Always quick to return calls and provide ideas/help when needed! So glad we found her!! 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Allie · Married on 09/02/2018

There is not a single bad word I can say about Juliet. She was amazing from the minute we met her, all the way through striking our wedding. She took our vision and ran with it. Everything was gorgeous and her team day-of was above and beyond.

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • AmyD

Amy · Married on 08/25/2018

The freshest, most beautiful flowers at reasonable prices!

Juliet was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding! She and her staff created a plan that was well within our budget. And then...I was just so amazed at our flowers. Beautiful and vibrant, and FRESH! We left for our honeymoon a week after our wedding, and my wedding bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets were still fresh and absolutely beautiful. Juliet understood my wedding colors (pinks, blushes, and gold) perfectly, and the floral centerpieces and bouquets looked smashing in pictures and in person. She is such a great person and wonderful to work with - thank you, Juliet!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jamie · Married on 07/28/2018

Our wedding planner, Anthony Navarro with Liven It Up recommended Juliet Tan to us and we’re SO HAPPY he did! Juliet made our fairytale vision come to life!!! She listened to what we wanted and went above & beyond to deliver the MOST BEAUTIFUL floral decor we’ve all ever seen!!!! She has the ‘IT’ factor to make your wedding stand out from the crowd! We had shopped around at other large venue decor companies in Chicago and no one else compared to Juliet Tan!!! Your guests will be raving about the breathtaking flowers and decor for months to come if you choose Juliet Tan Floral! There’s no other floral company that I will go with in the future!!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Juliet Tan Floral Design's reply:

Jaimie, it was a pleasure to work with you and your family to create such a magical moment. We are so happy that you were wowed. Wishing you all the love and happiness possible.

Caitlin · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing florist!!! I first called Juliet early in the process of planning our wedding, and had a vision of my flowers for the wedding but wasn't completely sure of what I wanted. Juliet and I talked briefly about my vision, my venue, and our colors, and by the end of the day she had sent me a proposal of exactly what I had envisioned. Juliet is extremely responsive, and will work with you endlessly to create your design. My husband and I loved talking with Juliet, and met with her once to go over the table designs and we were blown away. Come wedding day, our flowers were delivered with bouquets in water, and everything else packaged and ready to go right on time. My bouquet was beautiful and exactly what we had talked about, along with the rest of the flowers. We arrive to the venue, and we walked again blown away. She and her team made the most BEAUTIFUL flower arch and it was exactly as I described along with our table designs. She was on site with her team when we arrived, and even helped our flower girls get their flower crowns on (which were stunning). Juliet made our wedding day so incredibly romantic, beautiful, and carefree. We were so happy to have Juliet as our florist!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/07/2018

Juliet and her team were amazing for my wedding. She captured the exact vision I wanted and accommodated add ones from my husbands vision as well! She and her team were thorough with the details on the day of and stayed until all was perfect. Can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2018

Juliet is AMAZING!!!!!! Her flowers were beyond beautiful and I'm so grateful that I found her! She made my wedding PERFECT!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Juliet Tan Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review. Wishing you both a very happy life together!

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Juliet was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very familiar with our wedding venue, The Blackstone Hotel, and she offered beautiful and affordable arrangements that we could use for both the ceremony and the reception. She was very friendly, accommodating, and responsive throughout the planning process. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Casey · Married on 05/26/2018

Juliet and her team were extremely helpful in pulling off our wedding and made the long distance planning a breeze. She was very responsive and always returned our emails/phone calls within a few hours. The day of details were all taken care of for us and the end product was a beautiful. We can't say enough good things about the whole experience!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Casey,
    Thank you for the lovely review. Wishing you both much love and happiness!

Gia · Married on 03/24/2018

When I first met Juliet, her enthusiasm immediately showed through. I showed her a few ideas of what we were looking for and I could see the wheels in her head begin to turn. I was absolutely in awe how beautiful everything turned out. Between the floral arch, bouquets, and the centerpieces everything was stunning. Her and her teams work is every brides dream come true. Juliet is very easy to work with. I would highly recommend and would hire again without hesitation! Thank you, Juliet, for making our day so special!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Juliet Tan Floral Design's reply:

Gia and Matt, thank you for the lovely review. It was such a pleasure helping create your vision for your beautiful wedding. Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world!

Lindsay · Married on 03/17/2018

Juliet was wonderful to work with! She provided a ton of options and was able to determine exactly what we needed for the big day. The venue looked beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you, Juliet!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Abby · Married on 02/24/2018

Juliet was amazing! I know nothing about flowers, and Juliet was able to design arrangements and bouquets that were exactly what I wanted from a few pinterest pictures. She was able to work with our budget and build beautiful arrangements! Everything was delivered on time and we are so happy with the results!

Sent on 04/22/2018
  • Anny

Anny · Married on 02/18/2018

Juliet was really great to work with and made our vision come to life. The bouquets for the bridal party was absolutely beautiful along with the centerpieces for our reception. It really made the decor of the wedding, and we heard nothing but compliments from our guests.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Juliet Tan Floral Design's reply:

Annie and Steve- Such a pleasure to work with you and Steve. It was nice to help create your vision and looked amazing. We are wishing you both all the happiness in the World!