757 North Orleans, Chicago, IL 60654 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Personalized Events by Michelle

I strive to provide impeccable service and personalized attention at each event. My clients are able to enjoy their special occasion because they have complete trust and comfort knowing that I am behind the scenes. I am passionate about my work, but most importantly I love building relationships with my clients. Every event is unique, and I truly enjoy the excitement that each one brings.

I began my journey as an intern with a wedding planning company in my hometown almost ten years ago. After graduating from Indiana University with my degree in Tourism Management, I made the move to Chicago. I spent seven years working in catering and banquets at the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago. From my experience in the industry, I have a wealth of knowledge both on the planning side as well as the operational side of an event. Along the way I have fostered wonderful relationships with many of the most exclusive vendors in the city.

I feel honored when someone allows me to be a part of their special day. I vow to ensure that my clients are comfortable and able to be completely present during their milestone knowing that all of the details will be handled seamlessly.

Follow Personalized Events by Michelle on

rachel paul wedding nakai photography 287

• Videos 3

4 Reviews for Personalized Events by Michelle

Caroline · Married on 09/03/2016

Michelle is the most amazing wedding planner EVER! She was the best decision we made during wedding planning and was a big reason our wedding was a huge success. She goes above and beyond to ensure the entire wedding planning process is smooth, stress-free and efficient. She is very prompt when responding to emails and she thinks of every single detail.
    I work in marketing/PR and plan many events for a living and am very detail oriented myself so it was important that I found someone I really trusted to take over the reigns on our big day (and in the lead up) so that we could relax and enjoy the experience. My husband and I can't speak more highly of Michelle and her stellar services. We had family and guests even complementing her efforts.
    She has a calming presence but can be assertive when needed (e.g. getting everyone's attention during the rehearsal) and is a great listener. She tracks with everything and is extremely organized. I could go on and on but really cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/31/2015

Michelle was my day of planner for my wedding 10/31/2015 and she was amazing! One of the best decisions I made during the planning process was to hire her! Not only is she on top of everything and amazing to work with, she is incredibly sweet and will make your wedding day even more special. From the moment we hired her she was on top of everything. Every little detail of my wedding was timed out and communicated to every vendor. Every vendor I spoke with after the wedding raved about her! She is very detailed oriented and goes above and beyond!

Most day of coordinators will not work with until a month before the wedding. Michelle was there for me the whole time. Because of her, I was stress free on my wedding day. She took care of everything that came up and made sure the day went smooth. Most importantly, I felt like she was there for me and she wanted my day to be perfect for me.

Do not hesitate to hire her! You will definitely not regret it. She will help make your day everything you hoped it to be!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2015

If you are planning a wedding, my main suggestion is to book Michelle as your planner. I recently got married in May and Michelle was impeccable. I hired her as my day-of planner, but let me tell you, she was more than that! Not only did I notice Michelle's detail and professionalism throughout the wedding planning process (we were in constant contact), but my guests & vendors noticed! After the wedding, people kept mentioning to me how amazing Michelle was and how it was the most organized wedding they've been to. By the way... did I mention that I had a three month engagement?

Michelle knows the industry so well and if you need contacts or suggestions, she has the best. Her personality, charm, & charisma are contagious and you will become best friends with her at the end of the process.

Do yourself a favor - relieve the wedding stress on your big day with not having to deal with your vendors or details, and book Michelle! She will make make your wedding shine.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Personalized Events by Michelle FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2