Stand And Clap Entertainment

15 Reviews for Stand And Clap Entertainment

• Irina

Irina S · Married on 01/19/2020

Simply the Best!

I had the opportunity of meeting Don at Stan Mansion, we worked together during several weddings and some corporate events and I must say that he is by far, my favorite DJ of all time!
    First of all, he has got the newest technology and updates + as a DJ, he has his own amazing up lights, he has an awesome mirror photo booth, and that is the also one of the best photo booths I have ever seen + he has the "dancing on clouds" machine, that creates the perfect atmosphere for the First Dance and I think he also has sparkler machines, that are great for the final send off after the wedding is over, or just a great addition for a holiday party or an intense moment. Moreover, Don has projectors and screens, so literally by booking him, you minimize the amount of your vendors, which is great!
    Secondly, he is absolutely amazing at entertaining, he is up to date with the newest music and he has a great taste of older type of music from the 70s, 80s, 90s - you name it. He is able to keep the party going until late and you have people asking for more after the event is over :) That's exactly what you want from a DJ.
    Thirdly, he has great personality and is very invested in the communication with his clients and the vendors, I am relieved every time I find out that I'll be working with Don!
    He gives great and helpful advise, in all the situations!
    Hands down, Stand and Clap is the most recommended DJ at Stan Mansion and personally my favorite DJ.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Amy · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired stand and clap entertainment for our September 30th wedding at the Stan Mansion. Our guests raved about the DJ that we hired and wanted to know where we found the DJ at our wedding. We only gave Don about 12 must play and 18 do not play songs in advance of our wedding. From that information, he was able to play fun music all night long that fit our music tastes and the dance floor was crowded the entire night! The music was perfect for our wedding and we didn't need to pick at ton of songs that needed to be played at our wedding. I would recommend Stand And Clap Entertainment to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 11/01/2017

David · Married on 06/17/2017

We loved working with Stand And Clap for our recent wedding in Glenview. Don was wonderful to work with. He came to our apartment in the city to meet with us initially and show us his material. He was not in your face about selling his company or himself. He was truly professional and easy to deal with. He provided us with a wonderful itinerary on what he expected from us. His online database was awesome to work with in planning which songs we wanted and which songs we didn't. Two weeks before our wedding he met us at the venue to go over his set up and lighting options. He had been to this venue multiple times, but knew that it made us feel more comfortable to have him there, so he still met us out there. We were told that Don had a medical emergency and was not going to be able to DJ our wedding at the last minute. As some may freak out when told this news moments before our reception, his replacement Bill was absolutely wonderful. He could sense our concerns, but came through just as Don would have. He was a great replacement and did everything that we had previously requested to Don. What we learned from our wedding is that something always comes up, doesn't go to plan, and is out of your control. Don and his backup Bill were absolutely wonderful. We hope you are doing better Don!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Award

• The Haute Event Wedding Planners

Don is THE DJ for any type of event. He is a true professional, with state of the art equipment. His demeanor and knowledge of music is unparalleled which makes working with him an absolute breeze. Clients and their guests leave with the greatest memories of dancing the night away! I highly recommend Stand & Clap, and DJ Don for any event!

• The Glen Club Country Club Weddings

Don is the utmost professional and reliable DJ & Entertainer! He is great with reading crowds and knows exactly what's needed to keep your party going strong. His quick thinking and huge playlist keep guests dancing and highly engaged. We've worked with him time and time again and are always thrilled to hear that our brides have chosen him for their wedding.

• Chicago Wedding Officiant Services Wedding Officiants

I have worked multiple times with Donald, and he is genuinely both one of the nicest and one of the most competent professionals in the industry. I recommend him to consistently to my clients, and whenever he DJs for a ceremony that I am performing I rest easy that the sound system will be taken care of properly.

• P.O. box 2323 Bridgeview, 60455 See on map
    8473528000 (Other Phone Number)
    9am-9pm Everyday
    Location of (Stand And Clap Entertainment)