1423 w. Belmont, Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number

About The Haute Event

The Haute Event is a wedding and event planning service based in Chicago, Illinois. This wedding and event planning company specializes in full service, partial planning, and day-of coordination for your celebration. Founded by Lale Ketcham, The Haute Event boasts an amazing team of vendors and an innovative, trendsetting staff who will help make your dream wedding a stylish, personalized, and unforgettable celebration.

The professional staff at The Haute Event specialize in providing creative ideas and unexpected decor accents with extraordinary attention to detail. They help clients create a one-of-a-kind celebration by providing a relaxed and seamless wedding planning experience. No matter the number of guests or the size of your wedding, Lale and her team of experts will create an event that reflects your lifestyle, personality, and love story. They specialize in utilizing elements such as lighting, textured fabrics, and unique settings to plan unforgettable events for you and your guests to enjoy. Their wedding and event planning packages include the following services:

• Budget analysis

66d6ffaf56d19fb3 1529011809 7d3b7548d4dc7e93 1529011807582 2 v2

8 Reviews for The Haute Event

• AmyD

Amy · Married on 08/25/2018

Lale is a MUST for your wedding!!

We got married in August 2018 at Stan Mansion in Chicago, and we absolutely couldn't have done it without Lale!! She was always available to talk to us (and calm us down), and she worked seamlessly with our other vendors to make sure we didn't have a thing to worry about on the big day. She also set our visions for how our venue would look into reality - she utilized the décor, flowers, candles, and our decorations into an absolute dream vision. She sat down with me before the rehearsal to help me calm my nerves and go through what my vision of the wedding day way - I don't think anything calmed me down more before our wedding! You'll absolutely do yourself a favor by hiring Lale - do it!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Sarah · Married on 02/14/2018

Lale was amazing!! My day would have not gone as smooth without her. She kept me and everyone on task and ensured that every detail was in order and taken care of. Highly recommended!! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Kimi · Married on 01/20/2018

We booked The Haute Event (Lale) as our day of coordinator for our wedding at The Stan Mansion on 1/20/18. From start to finish, our experience was amazing. Lale does a great job with helping you with staying on budget, helping you identify whats important versus what is not in deciding where to spend your money. She also helped us find vendors that were budget friendly for us after our initial search resulted in a couple vendors that simply were trying to overcharge us for what we wanted. Thats a huge difference maker in her service. She helped orchestrate our walkthrough, and kept everyone on task while not letting anybody get away from the bride and groom's vision. And the day of was flawless. She kept everything on schedule, and all the details came together while we got to enjoy our perfect day. The work to a 5star review is in the details, and Lale nails it. With her professional attitude of getting things done and knowing exactly what she needs from the bride and groom, she definitely has an edge in the competition. Thank you Lale and Haute Event for a wonderful fairy tale. We would recommend you to anybody!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Award

The Haute Event FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Stand And Clap Entertainment Wedding DJs

What can't I say about Lale?...... Having been in the wedding industry since 1995, I have pretty much seen and dealt with most situations that may arise at events. When working with Lale, I can attest that she will make my job easier, which in turn, let's me spend more time thinking about the music and not doing a planners job for them. If you are looking for someone who is detail orientated, someone who can think on their feet, and someone who puts their (all) into making sure a couple can really enjoy their special day, you can't go wrong with choosing her and her company. She is someone who I can recommend to my couples, knowing they are in good hands, and will be taken care of accordingly.

• 1423 w. Belmont Chicago, IL, 60657 See on map