Fasan Florist

Chicago, Illinois View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

Fasan Florist is a professional florist located in Chicago, Illinois that has been delivering exceptional floral arrangements for weddings, anniversaries and special events for decades. Through their experience and skill, Fasan Florist has developed a talent for custom-made flowers that express your unique taste. They also pride themselves on going above and beyond to meet their client’s needs and wants.

Experience
Fasan Florist has been passed down for three generations, from Charles M. Fasan Sr. who founded the company in 1924, to his son Charles M. Fasan, then to the third Charles M. Fasan. As part of the fourth generation, Maggie Fasan adds her innovation for business operations and passion for floral design. They have been delivering personalized customer service and gorgeous floral arrangements in and around Chicago, the suburbs, and northwest Indiana for over 90 years.

Fasan Florist specializes in a variety of floral designs whether it’s classic, eclectic, modern, rustic, vintage, nautical, or something designed with your specific style in mind. During your consultation, they will provide floral samples to ensure they capture the design you imagine for your wedding. Your only focus on your wedding day should be celebrating one of the most important days of your life. With this in mind, Fasan Florist will deliver, set up, and clean up their floral arrangements. They gladly create:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Flower crowns
  • Single flowers

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Samples

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Maria Married on 05/01/2021
    I cannot rave enough about how wonderful Maggie was to us. We eloped and wanted a small, intimate wedding but I was adamant about having a gorgeous bouquet and beautiful colors. We were also on a tight budget and we couldn't even come in ourselves for an appointment because I was coordinating all of this from Houston and while traveling for work. Despite this, Maggie made our dreams come true with the most gorgeous bouquet, boutonniere, and a smaller bouquet and flower petals for my stepdaughters -- all within a reasonable budget that didn't break our bank and let us have our day without stressing. My then-fiancé picked the flowers up the morning of the wedding, no problem, and she was even kind enough to include a container and box for us to put the bouquet in for the (long) drive back to Houston, where I was planning on drying it for a shadow box. The flowers lasted all day, though our small ceremony, a hot day, and several hours of scampering all over downtown happily taking photos (one of which is below -- not doing justice to the bouquet at all but you get the idea). I was originally smitten by peonies, but the garden roses, smaller roses, eucalyptus, and ranunculus(I think?) gave me that romantic, modern feel without being too expensive or stuffy. I would also add that many of the florists I called refused to work with us because we weren't doing a big budget wedding and weren't spending enough (in August, of course, wedding season) to be worth the effort. We really appreciated Fasan's flexibility and family approach. Highly recommended.
    Lauren P. Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Flowers

Fasan Florist did an amazing job on all of the bouquets, centerpieces, and floral arrangements for my wedding. Maggie was extremely helpful with her suggestions, and following up with my questions and ideas. Everything was delivered on time, and looked absolutely beautiful! Would highly recommend!
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia Married on 11/15/2019

I would rate 5 out of 5 stars ⭐️

Overall, the flowers were a dream come true!!! Highly recommend Fasan Florist. Maggie was a pleasure to work with, quick to respond to emails. She made the process easy, super knowledgeable about wedding decor and flexible in staying within budget. The delivery was on time, which is a plus especially on a busy day.

Fasan Florist's reply:

I hope you liked the surprise on the cake :) Congratulations you two! It was great working with you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Non-Stop Entertainment Non-Stop Entertainment Photo Booths

Maggie and Fasan Florists come highly recommended from us! Some of the most beautiful decor we've seen at our events.

1600 W 35th St Chicago, Illinois, 60609

Monday-Friday 9:00a-6:00p Saturday 9:00a-4:00p Sunday 9:00a-12:00p
Location of (Fasan Florist)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding