Fasan Florist Reviews

Fasan Florist 6
Fasan Florist 7

Teresa · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Experience by Far!

Everyone was extremely friendly! I provided pictures of what I envisioned for my wedding and they nailed it! They provided samples and prepared sample arrangements for me just to see! They know exactly what they are doing, they have beautiful flowers and I would truly recommend them!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 08/31/2019

Just what we were looking for

I worked with Maggie from Fasan Florist and I would recommend Maggie/Fasan to anyone. Maggie was easy to work with and on-the-ball with everything. She was able to provide valuable input to help me decide what would look best for personal florals (bouquets, boutonnieres, etc.), cake flowers, and centerpieces. Fasan Florist is a Chicago wedding scene veteran, so they know lots of venues and are familiar working with the different parties - they know the drill, so you can rest easy! My day-of flowers were absolutely beautiful. Lastly, I felt that everything was very fairly (and competitively) priced, especially given the high quality of the arrangements and their professionalism throughout the process!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Raeven

Raeven · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful!!!

I am so happy that I hired Fasan Florist for my bid day yesterday. My husband and I were amazed at how everything looked and what a great price we got for our flowers. I had an arch with flowers all over, 2 large podiums with floral arrangements, floral decor on my sweetheart table and y’all centerpieces for 15 tables. My bouquets and boutonnières were perfect and working with Maggie was so easy. Thank you all!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Fasan Florist's reply:

Congratulations Raeven, thank you for trusting us with your special day! I can't wait to see pictures.

Vince Churchill · Married on 11/24/2018

Great florist!

Best florist we've ever worked with! The centerpieces were perfect and made the entire day

Sent on 12/04/2018

Katelin · Married on 11/09/2018

Well worth the drive

I messed up and picked a place far from my venue and home. About an hour. BUT my flowers were so beautiful and the price was so much more reasonable then the other flower shops in chicago.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Susie H-J · Married on 10/26/2018

Maggie is great!

We used Fasan for our wedding flowers. Maggie was spot on! Absolutely great to work with! They provided a demo a few weeks before our wedding. Maggie understood what I wanted and everything look amazing!!! We were so happy!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sarah O · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful and timeless.

Our flowers were beyond beautiful! We will continue to recommend Fasan Florist to all of our family members and friends.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Maria · Married on 08/08/2018

I cannot rave enough about how wonderful Maggie was to us. We eloped and wanted a small, intimate wedding but I was adamant about having a gorgeous bouquet and beautiful colors. We were also on a tight budget and we couldn't even come in ourselves for an appointment because I was coordinating all of this from Houston and while traveling for work. Despite this, Maggie made our dreams come true with the most gorgeous bouquet, boutonniere, and a smaller bouquet and flower petals for my stepdaughters -- all within a reasonable budget that didn't break our bank and let us have our day without stressing. My then-fiancé picked the flowers up the morning of the wedding, no problem, and she was even kind enough to include a container and box for us to put the bouquet in for the (long) drive back to Houston, where I was planning on drying it for a shadow box. The flowers lasted all day, though our small ceremony, a hot day, and several hours of scampering all over downtown happily taking photos (one of which is below -- not doing justice to the bouquet at all but you get the idea). I was originally smitten by peonies, but the garden roses, smaller roses, eucalyptus, and ranunculus(I think?) gave me that romantic, modern feel without being too expensive or stuffy. I would also add that many of the florists I called refused to work with us because we weren't doing a big budget wedding and weren't spending enough (in August, of course, wedding season) to be worth the effort. We really appreciated Fasan's flexibility and family approach. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Fasan Florist 8

Tiffany · Married on 12/30/2017

Easy to work with! Responds to messages quickly. Very helpful

Sent on 07/21/2017

Thanks Tiffany!

Gina · Married on 11/10/2017

I was so very happy with my flowers from Fasan! Maggie was so easy to work with and very knowledgeable, she has experience and gave me plenty of options and great advice. I sat down with her and went over what I had in mind and they nailed it! The flowers were beautiful and looked gorgeous in my photos!

Sent on 01/18/2018
  • STEPHANIE

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

I highly recommend Fasan Florist. Maggie was extremely friendly, professional and helpful throughout the entire process. I was unable to make it into the store to see a sample so she sent me photos. We were able to make some modifications and when the flowers showed up the day of the wedding (promptly on time) they were exactly the look I was going for! Thank you so much Maggie and Fasan Flowers Team!
    I don't have extreme close ups of the flowers but photos you can still see decent... mine were white roses and calla lillies and my bridesmaids were all red roses. The wedding party had all red roses. Both bride and bridesmaids had some "bling" added between the flowers and the wrap around the stems. Very elegant and sexy sparkly. Loved it!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Fasan Florist 9
    Fasan Florist 10
    Fasan Florist 11

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Maggie from Fasan's was amazing! My husband and I could not recommend her and Fasan's more for your upcoming event. They are a family owned business and truly know their craft. My bouquet and wedding flowers were the most beautiful flower pieces I have ever seen and we received so many compliments reiterating the same. Fasan's is very thoughtful and truly listens to your flower visions. But, if you aren't sure exactly what you are thinking for your event rest east, they can help create the flowers of your dreams after a meeting with them. Communication with Fasan's was so easy and they responded to any questions or changes you are thinking which is great for a stressed bride! Everything day of the event went off without a hitch! Delivery was on time and everything looked perfect! I am soo very happy with how everything turned out and you will be too when you choose Fasan's!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kristi · Married on 10/07/2017

Maggie was great to work with. Very helpful and prices were great for the quality we received. I loved all our flowers.

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/06/2017

Very helpful, great customer service

Chris · Married on 10/01/2017

Maggie was fantastic to work with. We spent a bunch of time looking for a Chicago florist to help us with our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the results of Fasan Florist. They were not only one of the most affordable options for us, but they also were willing to work with us on some last-minute changes. If you are looking for an outstanding florist in Chicago, look no further.

M · Married on 09/30/2017

We loved our flowers! Maggie made the process easy and she thought of all the arrangements we needed. On the wedding day, all the flowers arrived right on time and the florists made sure they were arranged as planned. I highly recommend Fasans!

April · Married on 09/30/2017

Maggie and the team at Fasan were amazing! I wasn't the "I know what I want bride" which is sometimes more difficult. She took my ideas and transformed them into beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. The arrangements were so beautiful, some thought they were artificial and we're amazed to feel n smell they weren't. I HIGHLY recommend Fasan Florist for any special event !!!

Victoria · Married on 09/30/2017

We loved working with Fasan florist. I had very specific ideas about what I hoped for with my flowers for our wedding and Maggie Fasan worked with me to bring it to life and let me be creative through the process. I also thought it was an incredibly good value for the cost. I can't recommend Fasan Florist highly enough!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Fasan Florist 12

kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

Maggie is the best! Loved working with her and can't beat the price!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Hillary · Married on 09/02/2017

I loved working with Maggie at Fasan Florist. She was so friendly, accommodating, and responsive. My flowers turned out perfectly the day of my wedding and I could not have been happier. If you are looking for amazing flowers that are reasonably priced, Fasan florist is your place!

Fasan Florist 13
    Fasan Florist 14
    Fasan Florist 15

Christina · Married on 09/02/2017

We absolutely loved Fasan Florist! They are such a cute and professional family owned business and provide such stunning work! We were able to have a details meeting before the wedding to finalize our flowers, and they were so accommodating switch things around until we absolutely loved the end product. The prices are very affordable, and they are so willing to work with you depending on what your budget is. They delivered the flowers all the way to my venue an hour away, and they even placed the flowers on my wedding cake for me. We didn't have to worry about a thing with Fasan Florist. I have been recommending them to everyone I know! Fasan Florist is the best, and we couldn't be happier with how our flowers turned out! :)

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Fasan Florist 16
    Fasan Florist 17
    Fasan Florist 18

Dana · Married on 08/19/2017

My experience with Fasan Florist was excellent!! Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Fasan Florist 19
    Fasan Florist 20
    Fasan Florist 21
    Fasan Florist 22
    Fasan Florist 23

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

I loved working with Fasan Florist! They were extremely easy to work with and helped me accomplish my dream floral arrangements, even when I changed my mind several times. They drove to three different locations the morning of our wedding and were on time, efficient and thorough, both on site and in planning beforehand. I would highly reccomend them!

Kate · Married on 07/22/2017

My flowers were amazing! I received so many compliments on my bouquet. You fulfilled my vision perfectly and were very responsive to feedback after I viewed my sample bouquet. Not to mention your prices were a great value. I'd recommend you to any other brides looking for their wedding flowers.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Fasan Florist's reply:

I hope you're enjoying your honeymoon, thank you so much for your kind words, it was great working with you!

Anthony · Married on 07/22/2017

Amazing staff! Extremely professional. Didn't have to manage anything day of. They took care of everything and say went without a hitch. I would definitely recommend them to anyone

Sent on 07/24/2017

Fasan Florist's reply:

So glad you guys were happy, it was a pleasure working with you!