As a family-owned business designing stunning floral for weddings since 1934 years, we bring generations of history and talent literally to your wedding floral and décor that no one else in the Chicagoland area can give to your big day. Our middle name is “Preferred,” because that is how our couples are treated to our self-set higher standards of "Preferred" customer service.
Our tagline was given to us by a Father of the Bride by proclaiming in a ballroom, “Kloeckner's sure can create big-city style with our suburban budget.” We are known as a vendor that delivers tremendous value with fabulous floral and décor.
We work in virtually every venue & hotel downtown and in the suburbs too. Our studio is close to Midway Airport and has an impressive inventory of on-trend rental vases, vessels, and votive candles that will make your wedding look just as you’ve envisioned when combined with our always garden-fresh floral designs.
But what if you’re not sure about floral or only have a bunch of pictures pinned on your Pinterest?
No worries, Mark, the 3rd generation owner, will guide you through a floral conversation (over zoom or an in-studio consult) to understand the direction and ideas that feel right to you - all while being realistic about your budget.
Mark has a knack for finding ways to repurpose pieces from your ceremony to the reception and will have his experienced staff deliver floral on the day of your wedding as needed; for most couples, this includes:
- The Wedding Party’s bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages can be delivered to your hotel or home early for photos
- The Kloeckner crew can arrive at the ceremony location to set up alter pieces, aisle décor, Chuppahs, or arbors for a lovely setting to exchange vows, then remove these pieces for a second use at the reception.
- For the reception, tabletop centerpieces, wedding party tablescape designs, focal points & table numbers, and candlescapes are set up as planned with enough time for either a sneak-peek by the couple or a few fantastic room shots for the photographer!
Oh, one more thing…well, actually two…
- About 2 months before your wedding, you’ll have a sample meeting where you’ll see the table centerpieces have the ability to make adjustments to the designs and review the table counts for the reception – At no charge, it's part of the preferred service we’re known for!
- We can help with additional wedding decor services such as event lighting, fabric from hanging panels to rolling out a crisp white aisle runner, and large-scale decor elements, including Chuppahs, arbors, and canopies.
Bottom line, with Kloeckner Preferred Flowers, you have a proven and trusted vendor that:
- Can take care of all of your wedding décor needs
- A team of talented designer that only works with the freshest of floral combined with stylish containers
- It is proud to have the lowest labor rates in the city so that your floral budget will be focused on your wedding’s best look for your investment.
- We have stood by each couple in 2020, affected by the need to postpone due to COVID, and simply changed the date on their contract to reflect their new date. We’re a solid company that supports our couples and will see them on their new wedding date.
We would love to have the opportunity to create a custom proposal with line-item pricing supported by photos that are inspirational and/or feature our recent work.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
What is the average price for a boutonniere?
What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?
Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?
Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
How would you describe your floral designs?
Which of the following services do you provide?
What types of arrangements do you provide?
24 ReviewsWrite a review
7 User photos
50 photos · 04/04/2019
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5 PM Satuday 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM Sunday CLOSED Evening appointments avaialble.