We make wedding planning as much fun as your wedding day!
Our approach to planning is straight forward. No BS, but lots of fun!
If you're looking for stress-free wedding planning and then to have your day managed by professional planners that know how to get sh*t done, you need HBIC Weddings. Engaged couples are beyond happy that they choose HBIC Weddings, not only on their wedding day but in the planning process too.
Do you know who really loves working with HBIC Weddings? Really busy professionals. In fact, they love us A LOT!
If we had to guess, your already full life looks like something like this:
- A career you love that requires AT LEAST 70+ hours a week
- A few set in stone early morning (or late at night!) workout sessions
- A furry friend (or fiancé?) that requires some TLC
- And now you’re expected to add wedding planning into the mix?!
If that at all describes you, then you’re going to love our expertise and streamlined process.
We know you don’t have time to take on a second job as wedding planner extraordinaire.
You will be navigated through the wedding planning process, receive useful answers to your questions, and benefit from our over 25-years of Chicago area event planning experience for you, plus you'll soon see that HBIC Wedding is fun to work with!
Our method is a bit different as we do not have preset "here is a list of services" in a package we have, it's more like easily sculptable service tiers so you'll have only the service you need and drop the ones you don't.
- 2 or 3 Day Full-Service Level is a hands-on deck as you will be well taken care of planning the wedding and not have to think about anything but enjoying your day.
- 3 Types of Support Planning Levels gives couples more than ample support & partial planning, but maybe you're starting to feel overwhelmed and want a professional to come in and tie together the loose strings!
- Event Management's 2 Levels is aka "Month-of" or "Day-of" the option. With 6 or 2 months left before your wedding; this is perfect for couples that have planned everything and are looking for a kick-butt planner to come in and finalize the details, manage the entire wedding day, so you won't have to do anything but enjoy your day!
- How About a Happy Hour?? It's a meetup over coffee or cocktails, in person, or over Zoom, where you'll get so many AMAZING tools, and you can "pick our brains" and bring your planning skills to pro-level. A month before the wedding you'll send us your timeline to be reviewed ensuring that nothing is forgotten.
Engaged couples find that hiring HBIC Weddings puts them in a process that is streamlined, personal, and centered around your highest priorities. you'll have what you think you need plus everything you don't even know you need.
You'll plan at your own pace but be kept on track, avoid feeling overwhelmed thanks to monthly bite-site checklists you'll get and everything that is wedding-related will be keep organized on 1 cloud-based platform.
The 100% cloud-based planning software makes the planning process smooth and very mobile. It's all-inclusive of what you'll need for a well-planned wedding. Each planning project is based on the couple's needs, including budgets, timelines, ceremony scripts, from scratch to final edits!
Even down to your checklists, they're custom-drafted and based on what you want and sent out as bit size attainable goals. We want you to enjoy the whole process, from throwing around wild ideas to the last Champagne at your reception.
And on the day of your wedding, not only will you have a great day, your guests to be able to enjoy every second of it too! No worries, if anything pops up from wild groomsmen to you name it- we'll swoop in and address the situation before it goes sideways on you. With HBIC Weddings as your point-person, you're covered!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
How many planners are on your team?
31 ReviewsWrite a review
2 User photos
I’ve been designing, planning, and producing events. I’ve worked for over 10 years for the top event and floral design companies in Chicago, so my knowledge is “in-depth,” to say very the least. I know events from the loading docks to adjusting the lighting in ballrooms, and everything in between – events are part of my DNA.
On a wedding day, I know how much time things should take and keep the pace of the day on schedule. Understanding how to work with hotel and venue managers to make their day better will undoubtedly make your wedding day fantastic. It's amazing how a kind word, positive vibe, and clear expectations can keep your wedding day plans on track.
We've earned awards and accolades including BizBash Event of the Year and Couples Choice Award winner with 5-Star ratings on The Knot and Wedding Wire.
Kathleen is the queen of a bouncy walk & a positive attitude. She's detailed oriented, loves to be there for the couple throughout the wedding day making sure their day is going as planned.
River RoastRating 4.8 out of 5 , 45 Reviews· Restaurant Weddings (45)
Kloeckner Preferred FlowersRating 5 out of 5 , 23 Reviews· Wedding Florists (23)
TVK OrchestraRating 5 out of 5 , 115 Reviews· Wedding Bands (115)
Tigerlily EventsRating 4.4 out of 5 , 11 Reviews· Wedding Caterers (11)
Blue Plate CateringRating 4.7 out of 5 , 69 Reviews· Wedding Caterers (69)
Inspired Catering & EventsWedding Caterers
Daily 9 AM - 7 PM