Ashland Addison Florist

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

$6,500 Typical Price

Ashland Addison Florist is a Chicago, Illinois-based floral design company that serves weddings and other special celebrations. With decades of combined experience, their superlative team is adept at bringing floral visions to life. Creative and compassionate, they use seasonal blooms to make vibrant and eye-catching arrangements. They cannot wait to adorn your wedding venue with floral displays that represent your style and personalities.

Veronica, Michelle, and Lori lead Ashland Addison Florist; a talented trio that specializes in all manner of floral themes. Whether you are looking for rustic, romantic, or tropical arrangements, these professionals have the skill to fulfill your wishes. Available arrangement types consist of bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, and flower crowns. Specific services include:

• Consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Delivery, setup, and cleanup
  • Floral preservation

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$130

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

• Vanessa
    Vanessa S. Married on 09/03/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They brought my vision to life!

Ashland Addison didn't stop until every detail was perfect. They were so great to work with and the flowers were above and beyond what I could have hoped for.
  • Cassie
    Cassie K. Married on 07/16/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Daniel the Amazing Florist

When I first met with Daniel from Ashland Addison Florist, he conveyed his vision to me on creating a very colorful ensemble of flowers and décor for my wedding. Rather than have black and white and or muted tones, I requested vibrant colors of reds, oranges, and yellows to make the day feel happy. Using my favorite flower—gerbera daisies—as the base, Daniel created floral designs for three rooms within the event space including a floral structure or chuppah to stand under for the ceremony, different focal points around the DJ, bars, and mirrors, as well as a long runner of flowers that spanned the entire length of our food stations. In addition, Daniel added a turquoise blue runner for the isle, found blue lounge furniture and gold-colored bookshelves to accent the space with candles, and strategically placed lights in various positions to add more warm color tones. However, what I will remember most is the beautiful bouquet of flowers he designed for me—a combination of orange, peach, red, pink, and yellow flowers that made me feel beautiful and magical on my wedding day.

During our walk through of the venue seven days before the wedding, my husband and I decided we wanted to add a bit more to the space. I immediately called Daniel, threw him this last-minute curveball, and asked if this was possible. Rather than shy away from challenge, Daniel tackled it head on and exceeded our expectations in every way.

Family and friends who attended the wedding came up to us and said, “I love flowers and yours were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen.” In addition, the lead representative from the venue and caterer said, “I have never seen this space look so beautiful!” I could not agree more and that is a sole testament to the work of Daniel and crew from Ashland Addison Florist.
  • illustration stars

Jessica & Brandon
47 photos · 09/20/2019

Pricing

Five Grain Events Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Absolutely loved the decor Ashland Addison created for a wedding this April: Clouds of baby's breath in tall enamel vases juxtaposed with petite arrangements of varied white floral atop a mix of square and round tables on mix and match navy linen. Plus the personal flowers were outstanding, as well! Meghan was easy to work with and totally aligned with what the bride wanted. Hope to work together again soon!

AnikaKai EVENTS AnikaKai EVENTS Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Ashland Addison Florist on many occasions! I always know that my brides will receive excellent service and beautiful florals :) They do such amazing work and they always seem to capture the heartbeat of my clients visions. You absolutely can not go wrong with Ashland Addison Florists

1956 W. 17th St Chicago, IL, 60608

We look forward to speaking with you between the hours of 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location of (Ashland Addison Florist)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding