Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC Reviews

200 Reviews for Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC

200 Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC Reviews
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Hairs 2 the Bride is the best!

Where do I begin to explain how amazing Hairs 2 the Bride is. They made our wedding perfect! Michelle and Mike are the power team and are easy to work with. They are very responsive, honest, respectful, and reasonably priced. The team is filled with very talented artists and will amaze you with the work they do. They provided hair and make up not only to my wife and I but 7 of 10 bridesmaids as well as my mother in law. They truly take the time out to listen to you and make sure the end result is exactly what we wanted. Ashley, Jenny and Natalie have such a talent for this art and did an incredible job. We had a big group and had to start early in the morning but they were prompt, pleasant, and ready to go. We all looked and felt amazing. I can't tell you how many compliments we got throughout the day and how amazing we felt. Thank you to Michelle, Mike, Ashley, Jenny, and Natalie for making our day very special. We absolutely loved their services and highly recommend Hairs 2 the Bride to everyone, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2018

Myself and my matron of honor both had our hair done by Michelle and I also had airbrush makeup done by her. Even though it was a hot 88 and humid on our wedding day my makeup stayed perfectly put and so did my hair. Michelle was so sweet and my family enjoyed being around her while we were getting ready for the big day. I would recommend her to anyone she is kind, makes sure you are happy, and knows what she is doing.

Karlie · Married on 09/01/2018

Lisa and Jennifer were absolutely amazing!!!
    We all looked beautiful and I still looked pretty amazing the next morning... my hair held up through all the heat & humidity and dancing ALL night !!

Thank you again for a job well done!!!

Madelyn · Married on 08/31/2018

Michelle did a great job for myself and my bridal party the day of my wedding. She arrived on time. It was great to have her mark us all feel relaxed. Michelle spent plenty of time on each person to make sure they got exactly what they asked her. My hair didn't budge all day and night. I loved it!

Kelsey · Married on 08/25/2018

Loved Hairs 2 the Bride! The two ladies in charge of hair and makeup arrived on time, were extremely professional, and provided all of the ladies with amazing hair and makeup. I can't even count how many compliments I got the night of the wedding! I highly recommend to any bride that is looking for perfect hair and makeup on a budget- you won't be disappointed!

Andrea · Married on 08/11/2018

I had a great experience with Hairs 2 the Bride. Everything was very simple and straightforward from the beginning and it was easy to communicate and coordinate. My mother, my sister, and I all had hair and makeup services for my wedding and we were so happy with the results as well as the professionalism, talent, and friendliness of the artists Laris and Lina. Thank you!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC 8
    Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC 9
    Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC 10

Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC's reply:

Hi Andrea, thank you for all the kind words. My team truly enjoyed working with you and your family!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 08/04/2018

Loved the hair AND makeup!

The ladies at Hairs to the Bride were AMAZING! My Maid of Honor did my hair, but the ladies at Hairs to the Bride did the rest of the bridal party, including my mom and the mother of the groom. My mom received SO many compliments on her hair and she was SO happy. They also did everyone's makeup - I can't say enough about how wonderful my makeup, as well as all of my bridal party's makeup, looked! 10/10 would recommend to anyone!

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 07/20/2018

Hairs 2 the Bride was fabulous to work with! They were a recommendation from someone my sister knew who had them for their wedding, and I am very glad we knew about them! I had an initial consultation over facetime with Michelle and felt very comfortable moving forward with them as she was responsive, knowledgable, fairly priced, and had (and her team) great expertise in the business. I did with my trial with Lisa at Michelle's salon a few months before my wedding and loved my hair and makeup. I showed Lisa a few ideas of what I wanted, and she styled my hair perfectly! The day of the wedding, Lisa and her 2 counterparts (I will get their names shortly, they did great!) were promptly on time to set up and ready to go at 645 am. All 3 ladies were also so nice and personable during our time together. Everyone loved their hair and makeup! I especially loved mine. :) My hair looked exactly as Lisa did it at the trial, and my makeup was done perfectly (especially since I was more tan in the summer for my wedding). I wanted to look like a more elevated version of myself from my wedding and not too different than my normal self, and Lisa did an INCREDIBLE job of doing just that! I was so in love with my makeup and hair all day and received so many compliments. Everyone else loved their services as well and our hair and makeup lasted all night and into the next morning, haha! Our hair and makeup looked so gorgeous in the pictures taken as well. Most of us did eyelashes as well and loved them and how they looked in pics.

Thank you, Michelle, Lisa, and Hairs 2 the Bride for helping me look the best on the most important day of my life and my bridal party! You helped make it the best day of my life. :) Hairs 2 the Bride will help you be comfortable, confident, and gorgeous on your big day!

Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC 11
    Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC 18
    Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC 19
    Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC 20

Camille · Married on 07/15/2018

Michelle and Lisa are amazing at their job! They were a pleasure to work with and are so friendly. They listened to what everyone wanted them to do for their hair and makeup and did a fantastic job. Everyone looked so beautiful. It was a great experience working with them and I highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Tierney · Married on 07/13/2018

Hairs 2 The Bride was amazing!! I had 20 services in all; 10 people for both hair and make-up. It was an early morning wedding, but they were still early and set up ready to go. Everyone was incredibly professional and did an amazing job! Girls were done in plenty of time and no one was ever rushed. I highly recommend!

Sofiya · Married on 06/08/2018

Michelle and her team were a DREAM!

They were professional and on-point, from the preliminary consultation to the day-of itself, did a FANTASTIC job creating a gorgeous look for each of my bridesmaids, and made me look and feel ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS on my wedding day!!!
    I could not be more pleased with their services and highly recommend Hairs to the Bride to any future Mrs. (as well as for any other formal function/event) seeking the perfect hair and makeup artist in the Chicagoland area!

Thank you girls SO much for everything!!!

Kate · Married on 05/26/2018

Michelle was wonderful to work with. All the prices were given to me up front, so it was very transparent the entire time. I very rarely wear makeup, so I told Michelle I just wanted to look natural, and I wanted a simple yet elegant hairstyle. Everything was perfect. My bridesmaids and I all looked great! My mom was even able to be added for makeup on the day of the wedding with no issues!

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

OMG where do I begin. I originally hired a different company to do my hair and makeup for me and 7 other adults. Just to have them back out on me just over a week from my wedding. I should have saw that coming when I found myself in someone's kitchen doing my trial. A friend mentioned Hairs 2 the Bride. All I have to say is the Michelle and her team are a bunch of superhero's. I told her my story and with out hesitation she made availability. She got me in for a trial within that time because she went over and beyond to schedule me outside her normal business hours do to being completely booked already. I really wish I would have found her and her team in the first place. It would have be nice not to go through all the stress the other company put me through. The Hairs 2 the Bride team did such a great job on all of us and made us look and feel beautiful. They are organized, skilled, and clearly talented. Thank you Hairs 2 the Bride!

• Jess

Jess · Married on 04/21/2018

Michelle is very talented with hair and makeup. I could not have been more pleased with my trial and my day of look! She was very attentive and listened during our consultation to make sure that I looked exactly how I wanted! She's very talented with the complicated updo that I had selected and it turned out beautifully.

Destinee · Married on 04/21/2018

Everything was perfect from the trial to the day of the wedding. The in-home salon that the trial was in was so nice and we all felt comfortable from the beginning. My emails were always responded to very quickly and it was one less thing I had to worry about on my wedding day. I knew it would all be perfect. They arrived on time and I think they even finished a little early. Everyone looked great and I will definitely recommend them in the future!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC 21
    Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC 22

Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC's reply:

Hi Destinee, thank you for all the kind words. We truly enjoyed working with you and giving us the honor of be a part of your big day. Also, don't forget to have your referrals to mention your name as you will receive a $25 credit.

Tiffany · Married on 04/14/2018

Hairs 2 the Bride did an awesome job on me and my bridal party. They are so organized and it shows that they have been doing this for a long time. I would highly recommend them.

Cristina · Married on 04/07/2018

Had an absolutely great experience with these lovely ladies. They arrived on time and did fantastic work!! I highly recommend them!

Katherine · Married on 04/06/2018

Michelle and her team are fantastic. They made everything really fun and it all turned out beautifully. I had a larger wedding party of 6 girls standing, and everything was done so well, not rushed, and very well perfected within the time frame we needed to be done on my wedding day. 100% recommend!

Harrian · Married on 03/24/2018

Loved them would totally recommend them!!

Theresa · Married on 03/09/2018

Michelle and Lisa took care of hair and make up for the bridal party. They did such an incredible job and honestly have such amazing personalities! I don't have enough words to express how wonderful they both truly are. It made getting ready for my best friends big day even better. I would definitely go through them again! Highly recommended!

• hazelgrace

Theresa · Married on 01/27/2018

Michelle and her team were great. It was very easy to coordinate the morning and Michelle and her team arrived promptly. We kept to the schedule she provided easily and everyone looked amazing.

Denise · Married on 01/06/2018

Highly recommended this company to anyone that is looking for onsite hair and makeup. They did an amazing job. Thank you for making me and my bridal party look amazing.

Christina · Married on 12/16/2017

Hairs 2 the Bride was great to work with! Michelle was super easy to communicate with and I truly felt that she wanted to make my ideal wedding look come to life. It was super convenient to have Michelle and her crew come to my mom's house so that we could get ready in a familiar location. All of my bridesmaids were really impressed with the hair and makeup services that were provided. There are not enough good things I can say about Hairs 2 the Bride - I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married, as well as anyone who is need of a hair stylist. She is awesome!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC's reply:

Hi Christina, thank you for the kind words, My team and I really enjoyed working with you. Thank you for choosing Hairs 2 the Bride.

Stephanie · Married on 12/09/2017

They were absolutely amazing. They are very friendly, punctual and talented. They finished everyone's hair and makeup on time and before they left they ensured that everyone was fresh and 100 percent satisfied. Thank Hairs 2 the Bride for an amazing experience.