Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tanya B. Sent on 02/14/2024

Recommend!

Couldn’t ask for a better hair and makeup team. They are easy to work with and really listened to my needs and the needs of my girls. Highly recommend.
    Vanessa C. Sent on 02/08/2024

Great!!!!!!

They did an amazing job! Everyone looked fabulous! They made everything from booking to the day of the wedding smooth and easy. Highly recommend this company
  • Anna
    Anna Sent on 11/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved the hair AND makeup!

The ladies at Hairs to the Bride were AMAZING! My Maid of Honor did my hair, but the ladies at Hairs to the Bride did the rest of the bridal party, including my mom and the mother of the groom. My mom received SO many compliments on her hair and she was SO happy. They also did everyone's makeup - I can't say enough about how wonderful my makeup, as well as all of my bridal party's makeup, looked! 10/10 would recommend to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    J Kolanko Sent on 12/13/2023

Haley was amazing!!

Haley did my hair and makeup for my wedding and she did a PHENOMENAL job!! She was super professional and very sweet! She did everything I wanted and more! Gave super helpful suggestions! Her makeup and hair was on point!! Would HIGHLY recommend!! She got me in and out earlier than scheduled and help ease my day with timing!!
    Monica Sent on 09/22/2022

Amazing experience

Hairs2thebride did my hair and make up for my wedding this past August. Lisa did cut my hair(grew extremely fast and healthy, after losing so much hair due to covid) She also did my make up for my tutorial and the pictures turned out great for my engagement photo session. I’m very simple and Lisa made sure to make sure I was comfortable with everything she was doing and using. You’re awesome Lisa:)
    For my bachelorette, I used make up services that were covered by Eva.
    Eva had an event before that but still managed to get to me on time and did an incredible job. Thanks Eva!

My wedding day! Hairs2thebride provided hair and make up services for me, some of my bridal party, and my aunt and mother. This time Michelle took care of my hair and make up. Yet again, so happy with the end result.
    My bridal party and my family loved their hair and make up as well and that was also provided by Lisa and Angel.

Thank you everyone for an amazing experience. Also, this is my first time ever professionally getting my make up done. So thank you for an incredible first experience. Oh and these people make you feel as if you have known them forever. They have such great energy and will just keep a conversation going and just make you feel as comfortable as can be. Thanks Lisa, Michelle, Eva, and Angel

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
    Maria C. Sent on 12/13/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nothing but good things to say

Hairs 2 the Bride did an absolutely stunning job on hair and makeup for my wedding. I would highly recommend this team, especially Eva and Lisa, who made me look and feel like a gorgeous bride! I was so happy with my hair and makeup, it made me feel confident and we just got our photos back and WOW. Thank you so much for your time, care, and amazing skills. It made my special day even more perfect!
  • Bridget
    Bridget O. Sent on 12/04/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hairs 2 the Bride is the perfect choice for your wedding!

I highly recommend Hairs 2 the Bride for your wedding day! I just used them for my wedding last weekend and they were amazing! Haley, Liz, and Angel made everyone look so beautiful and we’re so fun to have as part of my wedding morning! Haley did my hair and makeup and I was so happy! I even asked for a hairstyle I didn’t do at my trial and it turned out perfect! Also everyone’s hair and makeup lasted all night and we were dancing up a storm!
  • Allison
    Allison B. Sent on 11/23/2023

HIGHLY recommend!

I used Hairs 2 the Bride for my Nov 2023 wedding and they were amazing! Extremely well organized and they even made a schedule for each girl with their time - I had never seen this before for a wedding. I had Willow (make-up) and Maria (hair) and both were extremely knowledgeable, so attentive, and executed on EXACTLY what I described! I highly recommend using them :)
    Emelia K. Sent on 11/30/2023

H2B is the best

Hairs 2 the Bride is simply perfect! From the trial to my wedding day. I can’t emphasize enough how happy I was with these services. My expectations were truly exceeded. Eva was exquisite with my hair and makeup. She listened to everything I wanted and the result was more than I hoped for. I did my facial with her the week before my wedding and I still feel the glow. I’ve already scheduled my next facial with her. I didn’t expect to feel so calm on my wedding day. My mother in law went to her own hairdresser for her hair, and was planning on just doing her own makeup, but after she saw mine and my bridesmaids makeup, she requested Eva to do hers also. She was more than pleased, to say the least. Eva was kind enough to take 3 more add ons for my wedding. Just an amazing makeup artist! The results could not have been better!
    Thank you so much H2B! I’m so happy with the service that was provided, and so thankful for making me truly feel and look amazing! You guys are the best, and Eva rocked it! Definitely recommend 100%
  • Amy
    Amy Q. Sent on 11/22/2023

Wonderful experience!

I had a wonderful with Hairs 2 the bride! All of the staff were so personable, helpful, and knowledgeable! All of us that got hair and makeup done for my wedding left feeling beautiful and we had a great time getting ready with their help! I would highly highly recommend using them!
    Shannon T. Sent on 11/19/2023

Amazing service

They were amazing. Loved everything Lisa did for me. 10 for 10 would recommend to anyone getting married
    Avery J. Sent on 11/23/2023

Highly recommend

I highly recommend this business. Their customer service is second to none. Their service is exceptional. They exceed my expectations by far. Pricing is fair and transparent. I was completely impressed with their professionalism and customer service.
    Sandy Sent on 11/20/2023

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend this vendor. Professional, talented, organized, friendly and flexible. They made me and my bridal party look so beautiful. Everything from the start to finish was smooth and stress free. For reference our team was Haley, Elizabeth and Kristin. Thank you ladies for the amazing job!
    Megan L. Sent on 10/26/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic Experience for my wedding!

I just used Hairs 2 the Bride for my wedding this October and they were fantastic to work with! They were very organized and responsive during the planning process. They provided a schedule to make sure we stayed on time with everything. Michelle did such a great job with my hair and makeup. I love how it turned out! I highly recommend!
    Gianna M. Sent on 10/25/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hairs 2 the Bride helped my wedding run seamlessly!

So glad I went with Hairs 2 the Bride! I had Willow and Kat - they were both perfect! I was considering not having my hair or makeup professionally done as I was only having a small wedding of about 20 people, but I’m sooo glad I did. They did a great job!
    Eh Sent on 10/24/2023

Everything was excellent!!!!

Can’t say enough about this company ! If I could give more stars I would have done that! This company is great! They were able to answer all my questions and help me! Mike and Michelle were always answering so fast every time I emailed or called ! They create and send me my hair and makeup schedule and it was one less thing for me to do!
    I had Lisa for hair and Eva for makeup. They were amazing !!!! So professional, they listen to what I wanted and they deliver! Everything run so smoothly and all my bridesmaids and both moms were so happy with their hair and makeup. I will recommend this company ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Cathy Sent on 10/26/2023

Thank you!!!!

Had a great experience working with this company! They made the whole process super easy and stress free. They made me and everyone in my party look absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend using this company.
    Laura Sent on 11/20/2023

Top Notch company

Hairs 2 the Bride was amazing, we couldn’t pick a better hair and makeup team for my wedding. The whole staff was very friendly and very accommodating, Mike was always very helpful and guided us with any questions we had. They did so much to make the entire day perfect. The service, attention to detail, and professionalism were top-notch. Lisa, Eva, Angel, and Maria were so great to work with. They listened to what my party and I were looking for and delivered beyond my expectations. If you are looking for a top-of-the-line company and not trying to break the bank this is a great company to work with!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Sent on 10/24/2023

Beautiful Hair!

Haley from Hairs 2 the Bride was the absolute best addition to my wedding prep team! She did hair for 5 clients and absolutely rocked all of them! Everyone looked beautiful, and the hair stayed place all night. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for professional hair!
    Kelly M. Sent on 10/27/2023

Exceptional

These women are amazing! From start to finish, my experience with H2B was phenomenal. I walked into my trial for hair and makeup not knowing what to expect, and the final result was more than I could even imagine! I was a nervous wreck on my wedding day, as soon as I sat in that chair, I was totally at ease. They are so sweet and understanding. The professionalism itself was thru the roof! Everything was ready for us when we walked in. My mother in law who rarely even wears makeup, had tears in her eyes when she saw herself in the mirror. My cousin, who wasn’t part of the bridal party, requested to be added on for hair and makeup on my actual wedding day, not only did Eva and Lisa happily take her, but we were still finished before time! Thank you ladies so much for everything! And thank you Eva for the exceptional facials for my husband and I! Thank you H2B for rocking it!
    Hannah Sent on 10/26/2023

Great company

This company is amazing. I had Eva and Maria and they listened to everything that we asked and they delivered. I will recommend this company
    Sarah T. Sent on 10/24/2023

Organized and great work

Angel was wonderful! My makeup was soft and natural like I asked! She made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful!
  • Megan
    Megan Sent on 10/29/2023

A Great Experience!

Hairs 2 the Bride was wonderful! Even the hair trial was just a great experience! Their team was prompt and supportive with creative ideas. Everyone’s hair turned out perfect!! Thank you so much to you and your team!!
    Haley B. Sent on 11/20/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have asked for a better vendor

Michelle and Lisa did my wedding for me and 6 bridesmaids and they were punctual, fun,knowledgeable, and made everything super at ease. They both did beautiful work and it shows in all my wedding photos! I will highly recommend and will refer anyone I can! I will also be using them again!
    Kaitlin Sent on 10/25/2023

Amazing Quality for Hair & Makeup

Lisa and her team did the makeup and hair for my mom and I, and the updos for my bridesmaids. They provided superior customer service! When I went for my makeup trail, Lisa was very open and receptive to feedback. I appreciated how she incorporated those updates on the day of the wedding. Lisa had great expertise and knowledge of what colors would look good with my dresses, given that I had two ceremonies. The quality of the services was also outstanding!! My makeup looked amazing ALL day, and my hair lasted 2 outfit changes! I have dry skin and usually my makeup will show dry patches, but Lisa took the time to ensure the priming phase was done properly so that my makeup did not run into that issue. My bridesmaids all loved their updos. Lisa and her team were very flexible, as the bridesmaids brought their own reference photos, and the team made them a reality. Thank you for making us look so beautiful on this special day! I would recommend them for future events.
illustration stars