Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Monica Getting married on 12/01/2023

Amazing experience

Hairs2thebride did my hair and make up for my wedding this past August. Lisa did cut my hair(grew extremely fast and healthy, after losing so much hair due to covid) She also did my make up for my tutorial and the pictures turned out great for my engagement photo session. I’m very simple and Lisa made sure to make sure I was comfortable with everything she was doing and using. You’re awesome Lisa:)
    For my bachelorette, I used make up services that were covered by Eva.
    Eva had an event before that but still managed to get to me on time and did an incredible job. Thanks Eva!

My wedding day! Hairs2thebride provided hair and make up services for me, some of my bridal party, and my aunt and mother. This time Michelle took care of my hair and make up. Yet again, so happy with the end result.
    My bridal party and my family loved their hair and make up as well and that was also provided by Lisa and Angel.

Thank you everyone for an amazing experience. Also, this is my first time ever professionally getting my make up done. So thank you for an incredible first experience. Oh and these people make you feel as if you have known them forever. They have such great energy and will just keep a conversation going and just make you feel as comfortable as can be. Thanks Lisa, Michelle, Eva, and Angel

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
    Rebecca B. Married on 09/17/2022

We loved Hairs2TheBride!

Thank you so much to our Hairs2TheBride team! My bridesmaids, mother, and MIL loved their hair and makeup and had a great time chatting with the team as we all got ready. We had a bit of a unique situation with a morning wedding, but the team showed up to my in-laws at 5AM ready for us to start getting our hair/makeup done. I really appreciate the understanding and flexibility when working with Hairs2TheBride with our unique situation.

The team took their time to explain and show my bridesmaids what they were doing with the hair/makeup. This was very helpful as some of my bridesmaids had never gotten airbrush before, and mother and MIL had not gotten eyelashes before.

I would encourage anyone who is looking for a hair/makeup team to reach out to Hairs2TheBride!

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for the kind word words! We feel every Bride deserves the best and we do our best to provide only the best!
  • Samantha
    Samantha F. Married on 08/27/2022

Highly recommend!

Amazing company to work with. They made everyone look so beautiful! I was a bridesmaid for a friend of mine and had to use them for my wedding. They did not disappoint! I would highly recommend Hairs 2 the Bride!

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to share your experience. Our team had a blast with you and your party!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Paisley B. Married on 08/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great company to work with!

Great company to work with! Michelle, Kristin and Kat were on time, professional, fun, easy to work with, talented, and organized! Highly recommend this company!
  • Kaycee
    Kaycee W. Married on 08/20/2022

Fun and on point

I booked this company for my bridesmaids and they all looked wonderful on my wedding day. Michelle and Bazi were the stylists the day of and they were a lot of fun while also very professional and efficient. Everyone was ready ahead of schedule!

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your kind words. It was an honor working with you and your party. We had a blast! Thank you for choosing Hairs 2 the Bride.
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 08/06/2022

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend Hairs 2 the Bride to anyone looking for hair and makeup. They are extremely on point, very professional, and tremendously talented. They did my hair and makeup along with my whole bridal party. We all look absolutely amazing! Thank you Eva, Haley and Amy!
  • Amy
    Amy T. Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great hair and makeup company!

I have been in many wedding party's and had my hair and makeup done. This company by far is more professional and talented than any other company I have every had my hair and makeup done by. Everyone in my party looked fabulous! Highly recommend this company!
  • Alexia
    Alexia Married on 07/16/2022

Great service and skill

I was very thankful I choose Hairs 2 the Bride. They did exactly what I wanted and everyone in my party looked amazing. They are so easy to work with. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for hair and makeup.
  • Austin
    Austin S. Married on 06/11/2022

Professional, fun, good value

I used Hairs 2 the Bride for my hair/makeup services for my wedding in June of 2022. Lisa made my trial at the salon in Arlington Heights an incredibly fun and relaxing experience, and was really responsive to my feedback. Both Lisa and Arianna were a great presence on the wedding day and made my bridal party feel so comfortable and pampered. They finished hair and makeup services for 7 people slightly ahead of schedule, including touch-ups, and the looks lasted all night. I would highly recommend them!

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It was truly an honor to service you and your party!
    Susanna G. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabulous Wedding Day Team!

I was referred to Hairs 2 The Bride after a wedding hair trial with a different company didn't go as I'd hoped. After reaching out, I got set up to do a hair trial with Lisa. In advance of our trial, I sent the hairstyle I was hoping to duplicate for my wedding day. The reason I sent the reference images beforehand was because it included a unique braid I had never seen before. Well, my trial day rolled around and Lisa showed me that she had learned how to recreate the unique braid AND been practicing on a mannequin head in preparation for my trial!! She totally nailed it. This is a prime example of how I knew I needed to book H2B as quickly as possible. Lisa truly made me feel seen, heard, and chatting with her was like we'd known each other for years. I even brought my 96 y.o. grandmother (also our flower girl) to Lisa for a hair trial because she has cochlear implants and hadn't had her hair professionally styled in a long time. Lisa was phenomenal at working with her and making sure she was happy.
    On my wedding day, I was so happy to have Lisa and Cathy there to style my bridal party, mom, and grandmother's hair. Lisa delivered on my dream hairstyle and really helped me feel like the most beautiful bride! They were both on time, stayed for any necessary touch ups, and were both as wonderful as ever! We received so many compliments and our hairstyles lasted ALL night long (even through tons of dancing)!
    There is room for improvement with email communication, but it was a small thing. I felt that emails could've been more detailed and there was a bit of back & forth needed in order to get the scheduling correct. However, I would still highly recommend the H2B team to anyone looking for a wonderful hairstylist team for their wedding day! They will not disappoint!
    *Photos by Arielle Gallione Photography*

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for the king words. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Reviews are a great tool for our company to help make us better. We thank you for giving us the privilege an d honor to work with you and your party.
    Victoria G. Married on 04/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A more polished version of myself!

I was nervous about getting my hair and makeup done because I was worried about not looking like myself. I also knew I myself am not talented and skilled enough to do it myself to make myself look polished. I do not normally wear makeup or do much with my hair. So I started searching to find a hair/makeup stylist. I liked that they offered both hair and makeup services because I didn’t want to use two different vendors. I also saw they had lots of good reviews so I decided to book a trial appointment. I’m so glad that I did! After my trial, I knew instantly I wanted to use them for my elopement. I love the way I felt. I felt like a better version of myself. Lisa did an amazing job! I brought a few inspiration pictures and she nailed it! On the day of, she arrived on time and did another wonderful job on me, my sister and my two year old niece. I was really worried that my niece wouldn’t be able to sit still for her hair. She gets fidgety and nervous with strangers. Lisa was a pro and a miracle worker. She was able to quickly work out a braided hairstyle with her and it came out super cute. Unfortunately, that day we had really bad weather- rainstorms and lots of wind. Even with an umbrella, we ended up getting soaked! I honestly did frizz up a bit, but that was not there fault at all. Just my luck of getting really bad rain on my day. But all things considered, everything held up pretty well considering the horrid weather! And it probably been a lot worse without them! I probably didn’t look as good as I knew I did that morning, but no one else knew any better. I was still a more polished version of myself at the end of the day then I would have been if I had not used them at all.

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our team takes great pride in what we do and constantly drive for perfection. I am sorry the that the weather did cooperate as every Bride deserves the best on their special day. We wish you the best and thank you for choosing Hairs 2 the Bride!
    Courtney R. Married on 10/23/2021

Rockstars!

Ohmygosh! This team was not only amazing but a life saver! Searching for hair and makeup was a nightmare and hard core struggle! But when I found Hairs2rheBride they made sure to make it work and be available for me! During my trial I came with one picture of hair and no make up and they nailed it with just the one picture and a talk. Day of was just as smooth and fantastic. They adapted to each persons needs while still making everything blend and flow between the wedding party. Hair and make up stayed all night even on my wild 5yo niece. Plus they were a BLASTTT!
    Gina G. Married on 09/24/2021

Beautiful Wedding Hair and Makeup Service

I love having Hairs 2 the Bride do mine, my bridesmaids, mom and MIL's hair and makeup for the big day! They were super easy and fun to work with. It was great they were able to come on site. It made getting ready so easy. They really made sure we all felt beautiful!
    Shannon M. Married on 09/04/2021

Great experience

They made the planning process easy and fun. Michelle and Carly were SO SWEET. They did exactly what all of us were hoping for and were very easy to talk to. Thank you again for being a part of the big day!

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate you taking the time and giving us the privilege to be a part of your special day.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa G. Married on 07/11/2021

I felt so beautiful!

Eva and Crystal completed my look with hair and makeup and made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day! During my trial I told them what I was envisioning for my wedding day and they nailed it! Eva did an incredible job with my makeup while still making me feel like myself and my hair by Crystal was beautiful (and stayed intact all night even with all the dancing!). My bridesmaids and I all loved the work they did!
  • Nina
    Nina M. Married on 06/26/2021

Excellent Hair and Makeup Services from Kris

I hired Hairs 2 the Bride fairly last minute for my small ceremony. It was just me and a bridesmaid. Kris did an amazing job. I went to Arlington Heights for the trial, which was only like 4 days before the ceremony because of when I was able to fly in. She made me feel so comfortable and she is seriously fun to talk to. The day of the wedding I decided I wanted something slightly different for my hair and she rolled with the changes like a pro! My bridesmaid also looked absolutely gorgeous. A lot of people can do your hair and makeup nicely, but in addition to that, Kris really helped us feel bubbly and excited on the day of. Her warm, friendly energy is exactly what you want on your wedding day. I would absolutely hire them again!

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for you Kind words! We thank you for choosing Hairs 2 the Bride. We are pleased that we were able to make everything workout!
    Scott A. Married on 06/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We were thrilled with everything!

We are SO glad we hired Hairs 2 the Bride for our hair and makeup for my recent wedding! Kris did an amazing job, and we are all so thrilled with how we looked!! She is not only excellent at hair and make/up but she’s also a wonderful person! It was truly a joy to spend the first half of our wedding day with her! I highly recommend this company, very reliable and professional!

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words. Every bride deserves the best. We try our best to provide our clients with nothing but that. We thank you for choosing H2B and letting us be a part of your big day!
    Sydney H. Married on 06/12/2021

Haley & Eva are awesome!

I am so happy I went with Hairs 2 the Bride for my wedding day. Haley was my hair stylist and Eva was my make up artist. Both ladies were phenomenal. Very kind and professional. From the initial trial to my actual wedding day, both stylist made sure I was comfortable with my services. I do not wear makeup really ever and Eva made sure that I was getting the look I wanted and never made me feel nervous to ask for something different. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup throughout the day! They also did the hair and makeup for my mom, MIL, and 4 bridesmaids and they all looked so beautiful. 10/10 would absolutely recommend!!!

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Eva and Haley truly enjoyed working with you and your party! Thank you for choosing Hairs 2 the Bride!
  • Karla
    Karla Married on 05/23/2021

Hair2TheBride Best Hair and Makeup Team Ever

I honestly could not recommend a better team than Hair2TheBride. On time, flexible with our hours, did an amazing job on me, mother of the bride and my bridesmaids. I’m so happy with the work they have done on the day of my wedding, even my husband rate them 10/10 “beautiful walking down the aisle”. And also their price and packages are pretty good, achievable.

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. We strive to provide the best service humanly passible. It is a great honor and privilege to be a part of someone's special day. You were amazing to work with! On behalf of our team we thank you for sharing you special day with us.
    Kristin A. Married on 05/15/2021

Excellent!!

Working with Hairs 2 The Bride was great!! They were very responsive and the girls were so nice and friendly!! All of my bridesmaids enjoyed getting their hair and makeup done for the wedding and everyone looked beautiful!!

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Hi Kristin, thank for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate it. We thank your choosing Hairs 2 the Bride.
    Alyssa S. Married on 05/14/2021

Amazing service

Hairs 2 the Bride was an amazing company to work with. They made the whole process with scheduling appointments super easy! It was definitely very low stress working with all the members of this team. I worked with Eva for makeup and she did an AMAZING job! I felt like I was still able to feel like myself since I usually don't wear a lot of makeup. The makeup stayed on all night even through the hot day (it was close to 90 on my wedding day!) Eva was quick and efficient the day off. My whole bridal party felt comfortable and satisfied with their services! The company helped out a lot with creating the makeup scheduling for me so the day of I didn't need to do anything but relax. Eva also gives the best facials for any bride wanting to pamper themselves before their day:) Would 10/10 recommend!

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor to work and be a part of your big day. We thank you for your business and choosing Hairs 2 the Bride. Eva did mention after your wedding that you and your party were amazing to work with.
    Kathy Married on 03/08/2021

The best of the best!

I absolutely loved what Hairs 2 the Bride did for me and my party. I had Eva, Haley and Sandy that service all of us. They did such an amazing job. Everyone look beautiful! I would recommend them to everyone I know. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HAIRS 2 THE BRIDE!
  • Z
    Kat B. Married on 11/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot recommend Hairs 2 the Bride enough!

I chose Hairs 2 the Bride after knowing 3 brides that had used them for their wedding. Michelle and her team are all so kind and they make you feel so comfortable. Many times the morning of a wedding is filled with stress, but Michelle and her team create an environment that helps you just relax and enjoy the moment. I love the fact that they will travel to you which saves a lot of time since you and your bridal party don’t need to be driving to a salon and back. Their prices are very reasonable and I like that they provide hair AND make-up services. I’ve been in weddings in the past where there are separate hair and make-up vendors and sometimes that creates issues with timing; however, with Hairs 2 the Bride they create a schedule based on all of the services and people in your party so there is no confusion. I cannot recommend Hairs 2 the Bride enough!

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate it. Every Bride deserves the best and we do our best to provide the best service possible. Thank you for letting our team have the privilege and honor to be a part of your big day.
  • Brittany
    Brittany D. Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing!!!!

Very attentive and great with community thought out the wedding process. I was going to do my own hair and makeup but decided to hire Hairs 2 the Bride and I’m glad I did. The morning of my wedding was so relaxed, just how I wanted. And my makeup and hair was amazing!
  • Kay
    Kelly V. Married on 09/19/2020

The best!!!!!

Lisa did an absolutely amazing job on all of our hair for my wedding. I honestly could not be any happier. Everyone looked STUNNING!!! my whole bridal party was so happy with their hair.

Lisa also did my hair and makeup for my friend's wedding and did amazing job then as well!

I can't thank Lisa enough for the amazing job she did. She was a blast to work with. She was fun and professional. I highly recommend using Hairs 2 the Bride! I could not be any happier!!!

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Hi Kelly, congratulations again! We were so humbled to be a part of your special day, and you and your bridal party were absolutely beautiful and lovely to work with. We look forward to working with you again! Please feel free to contact us when you have an event coming up. Best wishes to you both! -Michelle K., Owner
illustration stars