Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD Reviews

228 | Arlington Heights, IL

228 Reviews for Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD

Kathy · Getting married on 03/08/2021

The best of the best!

I absolutely loved what Hairs 2 the Bride did for me and my party. I had Eva, Haley and Sandy that service all of us. They did such an amazing job. Everyone look beautiful! I would recommend them to everyone I know. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HAIRS 2 THE BRIDE!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany DeBruin · Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing!!!!

Very attentive and great with community thought out the wedding process. I was going to do my own hair and makeup but decided to hire Hairs 2 the Bride and I’m glad I did. The morning of my wedding was so relaxed, just how I wanted. And my makeup and hair was amazing!

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Kay

Kelly Vahey · Married on 09/19/2020

The best!!!!!

Lisa did an absolutely amazing job on all of our hair for my wedding. I honestly could not be any happier. Everyone looked STUNNING!!! my whole bridal party was so happy with their hair.

Lisa also did my hair and makeup for my friend's wedding and did amazing job then as well!

I can't thank Lisa enough for the amazing job she did. She was a blast to work with. She was fun and professional. I highly recommend using Hairs 2 the Bride! I could not be any happier!!!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD's reply:

Hi Kelly, congratulations again! We were so humbled to be a part of your special day, and you and your bridal party were absolutely beautiful and lovely to work with. We look forward to working with you again! Please feel free to contact us when you have an event coming up. Best wishes to you both! -Michelle K., Owner
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/11/2020

Michelle made me feel beautiful!

I really enjoyed working with Michelle and most importantly she was responsible for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. Through both the trial and the big day, she kept me laughing and even related wonderfully to my mother when doing her hair and makeup. My most pleasant surprise was that I feel my wedding makeup was even better than the trial! And having her come to us the day of was so convenient, I was just able to relax and not worry about going anywhere to get these services done. Thank you so much Michelle!

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely amazing

The package was affordable for myself and my bridesmaids, and the girls were great! They were on time, so sweet and attentive, and they took the time to make us all feel beautiful. I had celtic knotting for my hair, it's so time consuming but they were such fun to hang out with that morning. I absolutely love the hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, and couldn't be happier with mine. I love that they played with colors for my eyes last minute and pulled off an amazing look. Thankyou ladies!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Marie

Marie Ang · Married on 11/29/2019

Fun Stylists and Very Responsive

The company was very communicative throughout the process (consultation, booking, and the day of services) which was very important to me as the Bride working with so many vendors. Michelle and Kris were my hair stylist and makeup artist. They day of, they showed up on time and we all loved the final product. I had my hair down and curled, pinned on one side with a hair comb, with a matte finish makeup base, dramatic eyes and red lips. The rest of the Bridal Party primarily had their hair up with a modest make up base. All of it lasted throughout the night. They were very efficient, having pre-scheduled their time slots (staggered so there wasn't too much time in between). Most importantly, they were so easy to talk to, and joke around with. I though there would be awkward moments of silence but they contributed to the conversations like they were part of the group. Great experience and I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 02/09/2020

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2019

Talented and Dependable

I cannot say enough good things about Hairs 2 the Bride. Michelle, the CEO, is just wonderful and so professional. Lisa and Evon were our hair and makeup artists for our wedding, and they were just incredible. They were punctual, stuck to our schedule, did amazing hair and makeup for all of us, and were just so kind and professional. I could not be happier with the service, and will be recommending to all of my friends with upcoming nuptials.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Jeanie

Jeanie · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Experience

We used Lisa and crew for our daughter‘s wedding. Mike, was there to put things in place to make us more than 100% happy. And Lisa who did the bride’s hair was out of this world. She and Michelle nailed are two hairstyles even with our daughter’s fascinator. The whole team was more than amazing; do not hesitate using them. There cannot be anyone else any better!

Sent on 02/22/2020

Megan Pudlik · Married on 09/27/2019

Such an easy experience and amazing results!

Michelle did my hair, my moms and my 3 year old daughters hair for my wedding in September of this year. She did an amazing job and our hair looked better than we imagined! She was very professional and easy to talk to! She did so well with my 3 year old and even put Netflix on her phone for her to watch to keep her occupied. If you are looking for someone to do your hair for you wedding I would definitely recommend Hairs 2 The Bride! The whole experience was super easy and we all loved the results! Thank you again Michelle!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Dana Porcaro · Married on 09/14/2019

AMAZING!! Great team and awesome service!

I recently chose Hairs 2 The Bride for hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party for my wedding this past September. I have to say that Michelle and her team are amazing!!! They had great communication throughout the entire process and on the day of, they arrived early and completed everyone’s services in a timely matter while making them look AMAZING. The team even stayed later for touch ups! The best part was that they truly listened to what each person wanted to make them feel their best. I have never received so many compliments on hair or makeup and I am so glad I chose to have Hairs 2 the Bride on my special day. I cannot recommend them enough!! Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Judy Jarka · Married on 09/14/2019

Professional, Energetic, Perfection!

There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful H2TB is!!! I actually found H2TB through "the knot" and just by reading the reviews and seeing all the awards the company has won throughout the year, it was a no-brainer that I would be trusting them to do hair and makeup for me and my girls on one of the most important days of my life!

Michelle, owner of H2TB, is such an amazing hair stylist and makeup artist to work with. Michelle and I did a couple trials for hair and makeup, and from the first to the last trial, she made me feel so comfortable and at home, while making sure I was liking what she was doing every step of the way.

Michelle and her team came to my parents' house the morning of my wedding with positivity and energy, ready to make us all look beautiful! Everyone's hair turned out beautiful, makeup was gorgeous and flawless, and the vision everyone had for their hairstyle was successfully accomplished by each team member. Because I love to dance so much, one of my biggest concerns was my hair not falling out throughout the night; sure enough, Michelle made sure my up-do wasn't going anywhere and it didn't! It was perfect the entire night!!

Between the very reasonable price/package options and the amazing team that Michelle has, I would recommend Hairs 2 the Bride to any bride looking for a traveling hair and makeup team! Thank you, H2TB!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Bridget Reczek · Married on 08/03/2019

No-Doubter! Book Hairs 2 the Bride!

After talking with multiple on-site hair and makeup teams - I knew Hairs 2 the Bride was the best choice . They worked with my schedule when I was traveling into town to book my trial (even before I booked) so I didn't have to worry. They helped me decide what make-up, but what I felt most comfortable in and what felt right to me. On the day of the wedding, we basically spent all day with our team - Kris and Lisa. I could not have asked for 2 more fun ladies to spend the day with! Our bridal party had a blast sitting around as they did hair and make-up. we had tons of laughs and most importantly everyone was OBSESSED with their look. Not a hair out of place, and everyone's makeup made them look like them. We even had 2 bridesmaids add make-up after being reluctant. Kris fit them in and still finished ahead of schedule! My hair was even more perfect than I could have dreamt of. Lisa did some real magic - I love looking back and the pictures. Thank you SO much for the team at Hairs 2 the Bride for making us look picture perfect!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/01/2019

Seriously brides go book Michelle ASAP!!!

Michelle was such a flexible and FANTASTIC part of our wedding day!!! She made myself and my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning, and kept totally to schedule. When my face decided to break out months before the wedding, she patiently worked with me to find the best products for my face that made me feel confident and beautiful! She took my Pinterest dreams and made them a reality! Can’t wait to publish the final photography pictures!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Cayley · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Team

They were great, very responsive and do everything to try to keep the bride at ease. All my questions were responded to immediately and thoroughly. Not to mention they were amazing at the job, the make up was perfect. I am a person who doesn't wear any make up so I wanted make up that looked amazing but felt like nothing which is exactly what she did and she would listen to any input I had for tweaking anything. The hair was also amazing, my hair is so heavy nothing holds but it was done so great it looked good all night with no issues adding in a hair piece last minute! Would highly recommend if you are looking for an amazing caring team that will keep you stress free!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2019

Makeup and hair that lasted all night

Michelle and Kristine came to my parents house to do hair and makeup for myself, my 3 bridesmaids, and my mother. We had SO much fun! It was like we were all old friends and we spent the whole time laughing together. I didn't do a trial but Michelle made my hair look exactly the way I wanted it to! I have fine textured hair but it's long and I have a LOT of it and it didn't move at all! My makeup lasted aaaaaall night as well and I am the world's oiliest woman. My bridesmaids and my mother loved their hair and makeup as well! We couldn't recommend Michelle and Kris any more highly! They are truly the go-to for your wedding day.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Hair and Makeup Wonderfully Satisfied

Our wedding was on April 27, 2019 and I really wanted a service that would do on-site. I am beyond happy that I found Hairs 2 The Bride, I needed hair and makeup done for myself and 3 of my ladies and loved that we could all be at my venue having our hair and makeup done without the stress of time and travel. Kris was our makeup artist and she was the sweetest and did beautiful work. After my trial, I knew I wanted a few things to be different with my makeup, the day-of, I let Kris know and she listened and executed my makeup beautifully. Lena was our hair girl and she was honest and a perfectionist which I loved. She took the look I was going for above and beyond and I trusted her opinion 110%. Lena even stayed until after I put my wedding gown on not only because she cared about seeing me as a bride but in case any hair had fallen out of place. Given our April snow storm, both ladies arrived to our venue earlier to set up and did not make us feel rushed in any way. I feel so lucky that I had these two talented and fun ladies to share my special morning with. I would highly recommend the services of Hairs 2 The Bride, I felt the price point was reasonable and to have them on-site made me feel relaxed and I didn’t have to worry about a hectic morning getting ready.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing what could be done with my mop

As someone with thin hair, I was really unsure about what could be done with it that was significant enough for my wedding. I met with Michelle and she put me at ease. We discussed what I liked & was looking for & I showed her pics of me with bridesmaid hair.
    For my trial, Michelle did a couple variations and we tried it with the veil. She made sure to take pictures on her phone and mine so we had them for reference. She also made notes in her file about my preferences, # of people, times, etc.
    Day of the wedding she got to the hotel on time and ready to go. Everyone's hair ended up looking great. For mine, she tired something that was a bit different than the trial, but it worked. After taking pictures in the wind, I just needed a bit more hairspray to be ready for the rest of the evening.
    Michelle is a lot of fun to work with, too. We chatted like we'd known each other for years. I definitely recommend her for your wedding beauty needs.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Sarah Kasterin · Married on 02/23/2019

Best choice ever!

I could not be happier with the experience we had. Michelle was super responsive and helpful during the planning process and helped ease my anxiety leading up to the wedding. On the morning of Michelle and Lisa were fantastic about keeping us on schedule and having fun with us! We were are happy with our gorgeous hair and makeup and I would totally recommend working with them! :)

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Deepa

Deepa Behl · Married on 02/11/2019

Great Company

Hairs 2 the Bride did a pronominal job on me and my party. Everyone looked amazing! My hair stayed all night and my makeup looked the same by the end of the night as it did when it was applied. I am so happy I found Hairs 2 the Bride. I really loved the fact that they cam to me which saved me a lot time in the morning. They were professional, talented, knowledgeable, and on point with everything. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HAIRS 2 THE BRIDE.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2018

Can't Say Enough Good Things!

My experience with Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC was amazing, and I was quite happy with everything! Due to some unexpected family emergencies and my grandmother’s death, I was late in the game finding a hairstylist and makeup artist. Michelle was not only understanding to move our trial, but was also immensely helpful during the trial. We spent some time trying to find the right look for me since I wasn’t liking what we had initially, but we figured it out, and I left really happy. Michelle was open to critiques and really wanted me to be happy with the look.

The day of the wedding, we had Michelle and Lisa and they actually were there earlier than we expected which was awesome. They had everything set up on time and had a good idea on what was going on. Everyone looked fabulous and they were very helpful and accommodating. We forgot about the veil until after they had left, but my photographer was able to put it in no problem!

Also, I want to mention that they were willing to go above and behind. When the florist messed up my flower colors, not only did they back me up, but they also were trying to brainstorm ways on how to fix them. Ultimately due to time constrictions and my uncertainty on how it’d look for photos later, we decided not to do anything there, but they were really sweet.

Also, the makeup lasted throughout the night and looked natural and beautiful in photos.

Highly recommend and will use them for future salon needs!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Danielle Hofmann · Married on 12/01/2018

So happy with this decision!

H2B exceeded all of my expectations for my wedding!! We had a group of 10 people and a mix of people getting hair, makeup, and both and they were super accommodating in scheduling this. They sent a team of three people (Michelle, Jenny, and Lisa) and they all arrived on time and started promptly. One of my biggest fears was that we wouldn’t stay on schedule which would throw off the day, but they had it down to a science and we stayed on time the whole morning. They were flexible in what the girls wanted and everyone walked away happy!! I would highly recommend the H2B team!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Sofranko Patel · Married on 11/24/2018

Obsessed with Michelle and Team!

I had the best experience ever with Michelle, Lisa, and Gia! They were awesome! We had 7 people get read before my wedding, everyone was from different ethnic groups, different ages, etc., and they are so talented that they made every single person look stunning. I felt so pretty and confident on my wedding day thanks to Michelle's amazing work. Plus my look lasted for like 20 hours through an Indian outfit/look and an American one. I am 100% glad that I booked Hairs 2 the Bride!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Hairs 2 the Bride is the best!

Where do I begin to explain how amazing Hairs 2 the Bride is. They made our wedding perfect! Michelle and Mike are the power team and are easy to work with. They are very responsive, honest, respectful, and reasonably priced. The team is filled with very talented artists and will amaze you with the work they do. They provided hair and make up not only to my wife and I but 7 of 10 bridesmaids as well as my mother in law. They truly take the time out to listen to you and make sure the end result is exactly what we wanted. Ashley, Jenny and Natalie have such a talent for this art and did an incredible job. We had a big group and had to start early in the morning but they were prompt, pleasant, and ready to go. We all looked and felt amazing. I can't tell you how many compliments we got throughout the day and how amazing we felt. Thank you to Michelle, Mike, Ashley, Jenny, and Natalie for making our day very special. We absolutely loved their services and highly recommend Hairs 2 the Bride to everyone, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jennifer Lazarevic · Married on 09/08/2018

Great hair, great experience!

Hairs 2 the Bride was amazing! Michelle was a pleasure work with
    and Ashley did an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaids/flower girl/MOB hair! She even suggested using baby's breath in my braid! I loved it! They were also very accommodating and flexible. I had a noon wedding so we had to get our hair done pretty early! It was not a problem for them at all. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2018

Myself and my matron of honor both had our hair done by Michelle and I also had airbrush makeup done by her. Even though it was a hot 88 and humid on our wedding day my makeup stayed perfectly put and so did my hair. Michelle was so sweet and my family enjoyed being around her while we were getting ready for the big day. I would recommend her to anyone she is kind, makes sure you are happy, and knows what she is doing.

Sent on 09/05/2018