Hairs 2 the Bride Reviews

Hairs 2 the Bride 5
Hairs 2 the Bride 6
Hairs 2 the Bride 7

Megan Pudlik · Married on 09/27/2019

Such an easy experience and amazing results!

Michelle did my hair, my moms and my 3 year old daughters hair for my wedding in September of this year. She did an amazing job and our hair looked better than we imagined! She was very professional and easy to talk to! She did so well with my 3 year old and even put Netflix on her phone for her to watch to keep her occupied. If you are looking for someone to do your hair for you wedding I would definitely recommend Hairs 2 The Bride! The whole experience was super easy and we all loved the results! Thank you again Michelle!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Hairs 2 the Bride 8
    Hairs 2 the Bride 9

Dana Porcaro · Married on 09/14/2019

AMAZING!! Great team and awesome service!

I recently chose Hairs 2 The Bride for hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party for my wedding this past September. I have to say that Michelle and her team are amazing!!! They had great communication throughout the entire process and on the day of, they arrived early and completed everyone’s services in a timely matter while making them look AMAZING. The team even stayed later for touch ups! The best part was that they truly listened to what each person wanted to make them feel their best. I have never received so many compliments on hair or makeup and I am so glad I chose to have Hairs 2 the Bride on my special day. I cannot recommend them enough!! Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Hairs 2 the Bride 10
    Hairs 2 the Bride 11
    Hairs 2 the Bride 12

Judy Jarka · Married on 09/14/2019

Professional, Energetic, Perfection!

There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful H2TB is!!! I actually found H2TB through "the knot" and just by reading the reviews and seeing all the awards the company has won throughout the year, it was a no-brainer that I would be trusting them to do hair and makeup for me and my girls on one of the most important days of my life!

Michelle, owner of H2TB, is such an amazing hair stylist and makeup artist to work with. Michelle and I did a couple trials for hair and makeup, and from the first to the last trial, she made me feel so comfortable and at home, while making sure I was liking what she was doing every step of the way.

Michelle and her team came to my parents' house the morning of my wedding with positivity and energy, ready to make us all look beautiful! Everyone's hair turned out beautiful, makeup was gorgeous and flawless, and the vision everyone had for their hairstyle was successfully accomplished by each team member. Because I love to dance so much, one of my biggest concerns was my hair not falling out throughout the night; sure enough, Michelle made sure my up-do wasn't going anywhere and it didn't! It was perfect the entire night!!

Between the very reasonable price/package options and the amazing team that Michelle has, I would recommend Hairs 2 the Bride to any bride looking for a traveling hair and makeup team! Thank you, H2TB!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/01/2019

Seriously brides go book Michelle ASAP!!!

Michelle was such a flexible and FANTASTIC part of our wedding day!!! She made myself and my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning, and kept totally to schedule. When my face decided to break out months before the wedding, she patiently worked with me to find the best products for my face that made me feel confident and beautiful! She took my Pinterest dreams and made them a reality! Can’t wait to publish the final photography pictures!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Hairs 2 the Bride 13
    Hairs 2 the Bride 14
    Hairs 2 the Bride 15

Cayley · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Team

They were great, very responsive and do everything to try to keep the bride at ease. All my questions were responded to immediately and thoroughly. Not to mention they were amazing at the job, the make up was perfect. I am a person who doesn't wear any make up so I wanted make up that looked amazing but felt like nothing which is exactly what she did and she would listen to any input I had for tweaking anything. The hair was also amazing, my hair is so heavy nothing holds but it was done so great it looked good all night with no issues adding in a hair piece last minute! Would highly recommend if you are looking for an amazing caring team that will keep you stress free!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2019

Makeup and hair that lasted all night

Michelle and Kristine came to my parents house to do hair and makeup for myself, my 3 bridesmaids, and my mother. We had SO much fun! It was like we were all old friends and we spent the whole time laughing together. I didn't do a trial but Michelle made my hair look exactly the way I wanted it to! I have fine textured hair but it's long and I have a LOT of it and it didn't move at all! My makeup lasted aaaaaall night as well and I am the world's oiliest woman. My bridesmaids and my mother loved their hair and makeup as well! We couldn't recommend Michelle and Kris any more highly! They are truly the go-to for your wedding day.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Hairs 2 the Bride 24
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Hair and Makeup Wonderfully Satisfied

Our wedding was on April 27, 2019 and I really wanted a service that would do on-site. I am beyond happy that I found Hairs 2 The Bride, I needed hair and makeup done for myself and 3 of my ladies and loved that we could all be at my venue having our hair and makeup done without the stress of time and travel. Kris was our makeup artist and she was the sweetest and did beautiful work. After my trial, I knew I wanted a few things to be different with my makeup, the day-of, I let Kris know and she listened and executed my makeup beautifully. Lena was our hair girl and she was honest and a perfectionist which I loved. She took the look I was going for above and beyond and I trusted her opinion 110%. Lena even stayed until after I put my wedding gown on not only because she cared about seeing me as a bride but in case any hair had fallen out of place. Given our April snow storm, both ladies arrived to our venue earlier to set up and did not make us feel rushed in any way. I feel so lucky that I had these two talented and fun ladies to share my special morning with. I would highly recommend the services of Hairs 2 The Bride, I felt the price point was reasonable and to have them on-site made me feel relaxed and I didn’t have to worry about a hectic morning getting ready.

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Hairs 2 the Bride 25
    Hairs 2 the Bride 26
    Hairs 2 the Bride 27
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing what could be done with my mop

As someone with thin hair, I was really unsure about what could be done with it that was significant enough for my wedding. I met with Michelle and she put me at ease. We discussed what I liked & was looking for & I showed her pics of me with bridesmaid hair.
    For my trial, Michelle did a couple variations and we tried it with the veil. She made sure to take pictures on her phone and mine so we had them for reference. She also made notes in her file about my preferences, # of people, times, etc.
    Day of the wedding she got to the hotel on time and ready to go. Everyone's hair ended up looking great. For mine, she tired something that was a bit different than the trial, but it worked. After taking pictures in the wind, I just needed a bit more hairspray to be ready for the rest of the evening.
    Michelle is a lot of fun to work with, too. We chatted like we'd known each other for years. I definitely recommend her for your wedding beauty needs.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Kasterin · Married on 02/23/2019

Best choice ever!

I could not be happier with the experience we had. Michelle was super responsive and helpful during the planning process and helped ease my anxiety leading up to the wedding. On the morning of Michelle and Lisa were fantastic about keeping us on schedule and having fun with us! We were are happy with our gorgeous hair and makeup and I would totally recommend working with them! :)

Sent on 06/03/2019

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2018

Can't Say Enough Good Things!

My experience with Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC was amazing, and I was quite happy with everything! Due to some unexpected family emergencies and my grandmother’s death, I was late in the game finding a hairstylist and makeup artist. Michelle was not only understanding to move our trial, but was also immensely helpful during the trial. We spent some time trying to find the right look for me since I wasn’t liking what we had initially, but we figured it out, and I left really happy. Michelle was open to critiques and really wanted me to be happy with the look.

The day of the wedding, we had Michelle and Lisa and they actually were there earlier than we expected which was awesome. They had everything set up on time and had a good idea on what was going on. Everyone looked fabulous and they were very helpful and accommodating. We forgot about the veil until after they had left, but my photographer was able to put it in no problem!

Also, I want to mention that they were willing to go above and behind. When the florist messed up my flower colors, not only did they back me up, but they also were trying to brainstorm ways on how to fix them. Ultimately due to time constrictions and my uncertainty on how it’d look for photos later, we decided not to do anything there, but they were really sweet.

Also, the makeup lasted throughout the night and looked natural and beautiful in photos.

Highly recommend and will use them for future salon needs!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Danielle Hofmann · Married on 12/01/2018

So happy with this decision!

H2B exceeded all of my expectations for my wedding!! We had a group of 10 people and a mix of people getting hair, makeup, and both and they were super accommodating in scheduling this. They sent a team of three people (Michelle, Jenny, and Lisa) and they all arrived on time and started promptly. One of my biggest fears was that we wouldn’t stay on schedule which would throw off the day, but they had it down to a science and we stayed on time the whole morning. They were flexible in what the girls wanted and everyone walked away happy!! I would highly recommend the H2B team!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Sofranko Patel · Married on 11/24/2018

Obsessed with Michelle and Team!

I had the best experience ever with Michelle, Lisa, and Gia! They were awesome! We had 7 people get read before my wedding, everyone was from different ethnic groups, different ages, etc., and they are so talented that they made every single person look stunning. I felt so pretty and confident on my wedding day thanks to Michelle's amazing work. Plus my look lasted for like 20 hours through an Indian outfit/look and an American one. I am 100% glad that I booked Hairs 2 the Bride!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Hairs 2 the Bride is the best!

Where do I begin to explain how amazing Hairs 2 the Bride is. They made our wedding perfect! Michelle and Mike are the power team and are easy to work with. They are very responsive, honest, respectful, and reasonably priced. The team is filled with very talented artists and will amaze you with the work they do. They provided hair and make up not only to my wife and I but 7 of 10 bridesmaids as well as my mother in law. They truly take the time out to listen to you and make sure the end result is exactly what we wanted. Ashley, Jenny and Natalie have such a talent for this art and did an incredible job. We had a big group and had to start early in the morning but they were prompt, pleasant, and ready to go. We all looked and felt amazing. I can't tell you how many compliments we got throughout the day and how amazing we felt. Thank you to Michelle, Mike, Ashley, Jenny, and Natalie for making our day very special. We absolutely loved their services and highly recommend Hairs 2 the Bride to everyone, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jennifer Lazarevic · Married on 09/08/2018

Great hair, great experience!

Hairs 2 the Bride was amazing! Michelle was a pleasure work with
    and Ashley did an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaids/flower girl/MOB hair! She even suggested using baby's breath in my braid! I loved it! They were also very accommodating and flexible. I had a noon wedding so we had to get our hair done pretty early! It was not a problem for them at all. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2018

Myself and my matron of honor both had our hair done by Michelle and I also had airbrush makeup done by her. Even though it was a hot 88 and humid on our wedding day my makeup stayed perfectly put and so did my hair. Michelle was so sweet and my family enjoyed being around her while we were getting ready for the big day. I would recommend her to anyone she is kind, makes sure you are happy, and knows what she is doing.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Karlie · Married on 09/01/2018

Lisa and Jennifer were absolutely amazing!!!
    We all looked beautiful and I still looked pretty amazing the next morning... my hair held up through all the heat & humidity and dancing ALL night !!

Thank you again for a job well done!!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Madelyn · Married on 08/31/2018

Michelle did a great job for myself and my bridal party the day of my wedding. She arrived on time. It was great to have her mark us all feel relaxed. Michelle spent plenty of time on each person to make sure they got exactly what they asked her. My hair didn't budge all day and night. I loved it!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Kelsey · Married on 08/25/2018

Loved Hairs 2 the Bride! The two ladies in charge of hair and makeup arrived on time, were extremely professional, and provided all of the ladies with amazing hair and makeup. I can't even count how many compliments I got the night of the wedding! I highly recommend to any bride that is looking for perfect hair and makeup on a budget- you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/11/2018

I had a great experience with Hairs 2 the Bride. Everything was very simple and straightforward from the beginning and it was easy to communicate and coordinate. My mother, my sister, and I all had hair and makeup services for my wedding and we were so happy with the results as well as the professionalism, talent, and friendliness of the artists Laris and Lina. Thank you!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Hairs 2 the Bride 28
    Hairs 2 the Bride 29
    Hairs 2 the Bride 30

Hairs 2 the Bride's reply:

Hi Andrea, thank you for all the kind words. My team truly enjoyed working with you and your family!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 08/04/2018

Loved the hair AND makeup!

The ladies at Hairs to the Bride were AMAZING! My Maid of Honor did my hair, but the ladies at Hairs to the Bride did the rest of the bridal party, including my mom and the mother of the groom. My mom received SO many compliments on her hair and she was SO happy. They also did everyone's makeup - I can't say enough about how wonderful my makeup, as well as all of my bridal party's makeup, looked! 10/10 would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 07/20/2018

Hairs 2 the Bride was fabulous to work with! They were a recommendation from someone my sister knew who had them for their wedding, and I am very glad we knew about them! I had an initial consultation over facetime with Michelle and felt very comfortable moving forward with them as she was responsive, knowledgable, fairly priced, and had (and her team) great expertise in the business. I did with my trial with Lisa at Michelle's salon a few months before my wedding and loved my hair and makeup. I showed Lisa a few ideas of what I wanted, and she styled my hair perfectly! The day of the wedding, Lisa and her 2 counterparts (I will get their names shortly, they did great!) were promptly on time to set up and ready to go at 645 am. All 3 ladies were also so nice and personable during our time together. Everyone loved their hair and makeup! I especially loved mine. :) My hair looked exactly as Lisa did it at the trial, and my makeup was done perfectly (especially since I was more tan in the summer for my wedding). I wanted to look like a more elevated version of myself from my wedding and not too different than my normal self, and Lisa did an INCREDIBLE job of doing just that! I was so in love with my makeup and hair all day and received so many compliments. Everyone else loved their services as well and our hair and makeup lasted all night and into the next morning, haha! Our hair and makeup looked so gorgeous in the pictures taken as well. Most of us did eyelashes as well and loved them and how they looked in pics.

Thank you, Michelle, Lisa, and Hairs 2 the Bride for helping me look the best on the most important day of my life and my bridal party! You helped make it the best day of my life. :) Hairs 2 the Bride will help you be comfortable, confident, and gorgeous on your big day!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Hairs 2 the Bride 38
    Hairs 2 the Bride 39
    Hairs 2 the Bride 40

Camille · Married on 07/15/2018

Michelle and Lisa are amazing at their job! They were a pleasure to work with and are so friendly. They listened to what everyone wanted them to do for their hair and makeup and did a fantastic job. Everyone looked so beautiful. It was a great experience working with them and I highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Tierney · Married on 07/13/2018

Hairs 2 The Bride was amazing!! I had 20 services in all; 10 people for both hair and make-up. It was an early morning wedding, but they were still early and set up ready to go. Everyone was incredibly professional and did an amazing job! Girls were done in plenty of time and no one was ever rushed. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Sofiya · Married on 06/08/2018

Michelle and her team were a DREAM!

They were professional and on-point, from the preliminary consultation to the day-of itself, did a FANTASTIC job creating a gorgeous look for each of my bridesmaids, and made me look and feel ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS on my wedding day!!!
    I could not be more pleased with their services and highly recommend Hairs to the Bride to any future Mrs. (as well as for any other formal function/event) seeking the perfect hair and makeup artist in the Chicagoland area!

Thank you girls SO much for everything!!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Kate · Married on 05/26/2018

Michelle was wonderful to work with. All the prices were given to me up front, so it was very transparent the entire time. I very rarely wear makeup, so I told Michelle I just wanted to look natural, and I wanted a simple yet elegant hairstyle. Everything was perfect. My bridesmaids and I all looked great! My mom was even able to be added for makeup on the day of the wedding with no issues!

Sent on 08/15/2018